PDA

View Full Version : NEW GUY AROUND HERE

NeverOut
01-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Sup Everyone . Alil Bit about me im located in Orlando Fl but im moving to the Atlanta area ( Lawrenceville to be exact) really soon and i just wanted to see how the car scene is before i get there .. Also im a huge wheel collector...anyways i hope the scene is as big as it is out here in FL.

NeverOut
01-09-2011, 02:46 PM
damm no love lol

Bubz
01-09-2011, 04:07 PM
nice rs's bro.

im in the warner robins location. lemme know if you want some photos!

Bacon
01-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Nice hatch. What all Spoon stuff do ya have? Welcome to IA.

-EnVus-
01-09-2011, 04:28 PM
If you moving to Gwinnett you better have plenty of security on ya cars this is theft Central...

NeverOut
01-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Nice hatch. What all Spoon stuff do ya have? Welcome to IA.
too much to list lol but heres just to name a few .. real spoon motor, spoon cluster,spoon radiator, etc

If you moving to Gwinnett you better have plenty of security on ya cars this is theft Central... im not worried about that because the area that i live now has the highest car theft anywhere lol and to me it isnt that bad lol

Bacon
01-09-2011, 05:21 PM
im not worried about that because the area that i live now has the highest car theft anywhere lol and to me it isnt that bad lol

If only you knew.....I give it less than a year.

NeverOut
01-09-2011, 05:27 PM
hey man there is no place worst than Florida for honda's getting stolen , if you ever been out here you would know a honda gets stolen at least once a week here thats proven .. just look at our local forums .. its sad but its the truth .

xl76ohs80xr
01-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Hi one, Very good to foregather u in this theme My legitimate name is Truong ^^ Sharing is exciting, right?

RsonGt3's
01-09-2011, 05:37 PM
hey man there is no place worst than Florida for honda's getting stolen , if you ever been out here you would know a honda gets stolen at least once a week here thats proven .. just look at our local forums .. its sad but its the truth .
over here is 6 per week I live in lawrenceville and that's the highest number of Honda's that have despaired in gwinett area in ONE WEEK looking forward to see your hatch at the riverside meets

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

NeverOut
01-09-2011, 05:42 PM
over here is 6 per week I live in lawrenceville and that's the highest number of Honda's that have despaired in gwinett area in ONE WEEK looking forward to see your hatch at the riverside meets

hey its no biggie, i rarely drive it anyways lol i only bring it out for meets and shows and once in a blue take it to the local road course out here in orlando .

RsonGt3's
01-09-2011, 05:46 PM
[/QUOTE]hey its no biggie, i rarely drive it anyways lol i only bring it out for meets and shows and once in a blue take it to the local road course out here in orlando .[/QUOTE]
Cool I sent you a pm regarding something about my wheels since you're wheel collector see if you can help me out

Black4DrEK
01-09-2011, 06:03 PM
WELCOME TO IA.

Please keep it garaged during your stay.

RBS
01-09-2011, 06:15 PM
I used to live in florida, FL got nothing on GA. 2 months tops your car is gone. Up your security asap, law enforcement over here dont care for hondas so they will be of no use.

CRXdelsol
01-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Welcome... Clean hatch

NeverOut
01-09-2011, 07:42 PM
WELCOME TO IA.
Please keep it garaged during your stay.
Trust me i do and i will , I have to keep it garage kept now lol

I used to live in florida, FL got nothing on GA. 2 months tops your car is gone. Up your security asap, law enforcement over here dont care for hondas so they will be of no use.
I dont know which part of FL you were in but i live in the worst of all parts ( Kissimmee about 15 mins from Orlando) "2 months" your kidding right ? LMAO you bring a sick honda out here on vacation and its not in a garage your car will be gone a week later that's guarantee.. seen it a bunch of times .. but hey everywhere you go there will always be crime no matter where you live .

RsonGt3's
01-09-2011, 07:58 PM
just to give you an idea of how f*** up things are over here
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?275952-my-boosted-civic-hatch-got-stolen/page4

that was my boys hatch he found it like that two or three weeks after they took it

NeverOut
01-09-2011, 08:06 PM
just to give you an idea of how f*** up things are over here
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?275952-my-boosted-civic-hatch-got-stolen/page4
that was my boys hatch he found it like that two or three weeks after they took it

Hey bro i've seen that before .. also at least your boy found pieces of his car, out here if they steal your car you will never ever,ever see it again. the crime out here is soo crazy that the thieves out here actually have been known to break into people's garages just to steal your car.

CRXdelsol
01-09-2011, 08:09 PM
That was my hatch!!!! I was at the mall for less than an hour and when i came out it was gone!!!!!!! So get your car secured with alarm kill switches etc......

NeverOut
01-09-2011, 08:16 PM
That was my hatch!!!! I was at the mall for less than an hour and when i came out it was gone!!!!!!! So get your car secured with alarm kill switches etc......
Sorry to hear that man , ive seen that all before.. ive heard stories of someone goes into the gas station out here 10 mins later their car is gone

Nemesis
01-09-2011, 09:48 PM
Welcome to IA, clean ride you got there.

Franco Tirador
01-10-2011, 02:51 AM
hey man get some securi....... oh okay, i see you have been properly advised, just those wheels thou, there are people here that will leave your thing on blocks, put them on their car and drive by you, it makes no sense out here, but i know i know, you seen all that, that thing is a theif magnet, i like it, you florida people know how to do it

NeverOut
01-10-2011, 06:59 AM
hey man get some securi....... oh okay, i see you have been properly advised, just those wheels thou, there are people here that will leave your thing on blocks, put them on their car and drive by you, it makes no sense out here, but i know i know, you seen all that, that thing is a theif magnet, i like it, you florida people know how to do it

Thanks .... from the sound of things people don't invest in any type of security for their cars out there or what ??? I'm not the type of person to brag nor tell anyone what I have ( security wise ) on my car because that would just give it away lol but I will tell you this .... my car will never get stolen period .( unless I give you my keys ) lmao

Bacon
01-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Thanks .... from the sound of things people don't invest in any type of security for their cars out there or what ??? I'm not the type of person to brag nor tell anyone what I have ( security wise ) on my car because that would just give it away lol but I will tell you this .... my car will never get stolen period .( unless I give you my keys ) lmao

Wanna bet on that?

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2011, 07:50 AM
This is supposed to be a WELCOME thread. Not a damn who's city has the worst theft rate thread. Just welcome the dude without all the "advice." Later, QD.

NeverOut
01-10-2011, 08:28 AM
This is supposed to be a WELCOME thread. Not a damn who's city has the worst theft rate thread. Just welcome the dude without all the "advice." Later, QD.
Exactly ...Thank you .. and let me deal with those thieves let i get there ... im going to do the same as i do out here ( no difference)

NeverOut
01-10-2011, 08:35 AM
Wanna bet on that?

hey man sorry that you or you knew someone that got their car stolen but like i said ive lived in the worst crime cities , Born and raised in Philly, lived in New York and now here in Orlando and in a few months i will be in GA ... and yes thieves have TRYED to steal several cars that ive own in the past never completely did ... so like i said i think i handle a thieve or two

blumagic04
01-10-2011, 10:35 AM
welcome

Franco Tirador
01-10-2011, 11:35 AM
just a little brotherly love dude, anyhow

Welcome to the Atlanta metro area,
i think you will like it here, not as many nice mamis as the places you have lived but, it's still cool, lol.

Lawrenceville is nice, i like it there, it's sort of like the border town, south is more metropolitan area and north gets a bit rural (love the open roads) and there is this stupid law that if you get caught speeding it's an automatic $200 charge on top of whatever the city you are in will charge you, lawrenceville police can be anal but the town next door is Duluth, them cops dont play

NeverOut
01-10-2011, 11:41 AM
just a little brotherly love dude, anyhow
Welcome to the Atlanta metro area,
i think you will like it here, not as many nice mamis as the places you have lived but, it's still cool, lol.
Lawrenceville is nice, i like it there, it's sort of like the border town, south is more metropolitan area and north gets a bit rural (love the open roads) and there is this stupid law that if you get caught speeding it's an automatic $200 charge on top of whatever the city you are in will charge you, lawrenceville police can be anal but the town next door is Duluth, them cops dont play

Cool man thanks ... i kind of have an idea on how it is there ,ive been there 3 years in the row to visit family there ( my cousin is a cop in Dekalb county ) . me and my wife just want to change it up a little bit and plus we like that area alot (compaired to florida seems like a nicer place) . and the open roads is always a good thing lol

Raymond
01-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Welcome to IA,

Your car look nice!!!

NeverOut
01-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Welcome to IA,
Your car look nice!!!

thanks bro

iamdallas
01-11-2011, 07:11 PM
...my center caps are in Orlando right now. If they never arrive, you win. :)

Welcome.

You have a gorgeous hatch.

NeverOut
01-11-2011, 07:47 PM
...my center caps are in Orlando right now. If they never arrive, you win. :)
Welcome.
You have a gorgeous hatch.

I guess :thinking: ..... But Thanks

FostyTG28
01-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Hey. I know I'm also new to the forum but I think like most places, it depends on what part of the area you are in. I know some dumply places in Lawrenceville but then again there are some nice areas that don't have TOO much of an issue with theft. Anyways, welcome to the forum :)

NeverOut
01-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Hey. I know I'm also new to the forum but I think like most places, it depends on what part of the area you are in. I know some dumply places in Lawrenceville but then again there are some nice areas that don't have TOO much of an issue with theft. Anyways, welcome to the forum :)

Your right man, every city in America has their good and bad parts . but everytime me and my wife have been to lawrenceville its been nice . ( hey any place is better than Orlando lol ) but thanks for the Welcome bro

sim0nvr6
01-11-2011, 10:03 PM
simply clean meet, i think i had a few snaps but i'm not on my laptop, i'll have to take a look. but nonetheless, very clean RS'

and to add on the "security". concealed weapons permit should do the trick.

NeverOut
01-12-2011, 10:13 AM
simply clean meet, i think i had a few snaps but i'm not on my laptop, i'll have to take a look. but nonetheless, very clean RS'
and to add on the "security". concealed weapons permit should do the trick.

Thanks ... on the topic of "concealed wepons permit" i have that way passed covered

AlliRae
01-12-2011, 02:05 PM
I had a friend that lived there in FL... didn't seem terrible...

Love the hatch, very clean!!!!

NeverOut
01-12-2011, 05:23 PM
^^ Thanks

JDMDA_1.7
01-12-2011, 06:12 PM
clean as whip!love the wheels btw.

Nerdsrock22
01-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Beautiful car.

NeverOut
01-13-2011, 10:30 AM