PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart Shoppers.

Catnip
01-08-2011, 05:46 PM
(Another rant, but since it's different it's not a repost.)

Dear Wal-Mart Shoppers- I understand most of you are illiterate, but the sign above the "Speedy Checkout" reads, "20 Items or less." Now, this doesn't mean 36 small items, because it takes the same amount of time to complete the transaction as if you had 36 regular sized items. Lets say you happen to have 20 items or less, but you don't have enough money to buy these items or don't want to spend that much; quickly choose what you need and don't need, as this is the SPEEDY checkout. Counting on your fingers what everything should cost and then counting your money three times will not solve anything, nor will it speed up the process. So you ask the cashier to print out "a list-a-what evrythang costs", which happens to be a subtotal (you know this because he tells you). Don't count out the subtotal amount; ask for the full amount, then count the money. And please, don't argue that the price on the first "receipt" is less than the "second" as it was a subtotal. This brings me to my next complaint; sort out your drug money before you hold the line up with counting out 23 assorted small bills that happen to be wadded up.

5speed
01-08-2011, 06:02 PM
Wal-Mart also seems to be the number one place where people get all over the fucking aisle and assume they are the only ones doing any shopping. I just tell people to get the fuck out of the way now. I dont even bother acting polite about it anymore.

Browning151
01-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Wal-Mart also seems to be the number one place where people get all over the fucking aisle and assume they are the only ones doing any shopping. I just tell people to get the fuck out of the way now. I dont even bother acting polite about it anymore.

Holy shit that pisses me off too. It amazes me that people can somehow park their buggy and their fatass in such a way that they block the entire aisle while staring at the Little Debbie snacks for 10 minutes trying to decide which ones to get.

5speed
01-08-2011, 06:15 PM
Holy shit that pisses me off too. It amazes me that people can somehow park their buggy and their fatass in such a way that they block the entire aisle while staring at the Little Debbie snacks for 10 minutes trying to decide which ones to get.

Especially stuns me how they manage to block up the entire big aisle. The ones that are basically the main pathways around the store. That seriously pisses me off.

quickdodgeŽ
01-08-2011, 07:57 PM
How about the folks that go into the stereo section and turn it to 107.9 and turn the volume up and then walk away like everyone requested it. Later, QD.

iamdallas
01-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Especially stuns me how they manage to block up the entire big aisle. The ones that are basically the main pathways around the store. That seriously pisses me off.

...they're fat. What do you expect?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

donek9
01-08-2011, 10:08 PM
ha i went to walmart a few weeks ago to buy 2 gatorades, got in the self checkout thinking it might be quicker, then the lady in front of me (who happened to be a walmart employee) decided she was going to pay for her 20 dollars worth of shit with a bag full of change! i was just like WTF is she serious?!?

RL...
01-08-2011, 11:50 PM
A few weeks ago I was in the"speedy" checkout lane and a older black guy in his 40's walked up in front of and stood there, blantently cutting me off. He did it so damn casually, like he wasn't doing anything wrong. I knew he wasn't with the people in front of me because the woman who was in front me was white, with a white daughter. I basically lost it in 10 seconds and told him "what the hell do you think you're doing!?" His reply....."Oh hey sorry I am not cutting in front of you or anything, but I put my basket(the small baskets at grocery stores they are meant for a few items, ya that thing) down on the ground there to save my spot, don't you see?" I looked down to see the said basket, on the floor, off to the side of the little aisle. I literally asked him if he knew what a line, and what the hard concept of waiting in a line meant and proceeded to tell his dumbass that a line is not something where you put your little basket on the ground so you can continue shopping and come back later and have it as a damn place saver! Needless to to say we had a little arguement, the people behind me also apparently felt the same way as me, and he got in a different line altogether.

iamdallas
01-09-2011, 12:35 AM
A few weeks ago I was in the"speedy" checkout lane and a older black guy in his 40's walked up in front of and stood there, blantently cutting me off. He did it so damn casually, like he wasn't doing anything wrong. I knew he wasn't with the people in front of me because the woman who was in front me was white, with a white daughter. I basically lost it in 10 seconds and told him "what the hell do you think you're doing!?" His reply....."Oh hey sorry I am not cutting in front of you or anything, but I put my basket(the small baskets at grocery stores they are meant for a few items, ya that thing) down on the ground there to save my spot, don't you see?" I looked down to see the said basket, on the floor, off to the side of the little aisle. I literally asked him if he knew what a line, and what the hard concept of waiting in a line meant and proceeded to tell his dumbass that a line is not something where you put your little basket on the ground so you can continue shopping and come back later and have it as a damn place saver! Needless to to say we had a little arguement, the people behind me also apparently felt the same way as me, and he got in a different line altogether.

ROFL

Humphrizzle
01-09-2011, 12:37 AM
i hate everyone. gas stations are worse with the change, line breaking and confusion thing.

iamdallas
01-09-2011, 12:43 AM

Like this.

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/2346.jpg

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798

punkr6
01-09-2011, 02:00 AM
reps all around...

5speed
01-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Like this.

But they arent always fat. There are people who turn the cart sideways and to take up the aisle. I can go to Kroger or somewhere else to shop for groceries and not have a single problem. For some reason people act a fool at Wal-Mart.

reps all around...

Blitanicle99
01-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Used to work at Kroger when I was 16, I was very fast at the cash registrar so I was the express line guy, or the U scan line. Yeah. Fuck those people.

Bitch casaully walks up with 200 dollars worth of groceries. Andd I said it was "company policy" that obvious carts over 20 items could not be taken in this line and it was for customers for small baskets.

BanginJimmy
01-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Like this.

Why are you taking pics of my wife?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

quickdodgeŽ
01-09-2011, 02:36 PM
Why are you taking pics of my wife?

Your wife? Unless my wife has a twin, we have a problem. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
01-09-2011, 02:58 PM
the exact reason I always leave my gun in the car when going into a WalMart...you should try living in E. Macon which is drive by distance from Fort Hill

quickdodgeŽ
01-09-2011, 03:00 PM
the exact reason I always leave my gun in the car when going into a WalMart...you should try living in E. Macon which is drive by distance from Fort Hill

I've actually had to use my pistol at a Wal*Mart. About 4 1/2 years ago. Later, QD.

BanginJimmy
01-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Your wife? Unless my wife has a twin, we have a problem. Later, QD.

We have a problem.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

iamdallas
01-09-2011, 03:09 PM
I've actually had to use my pistol at a Wal*Mart. About 4 1/2 years ago. Later, QD.

Story time?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Nissan Sean
01-09-2011, 04:26 PM
i freaking hate people that get in the "speedy" or "15 items or less line", that obviously have more than 15 damn items. I go to publix all the time to just get a drink or cigs, and I see it happen over and over. ill count these assholes numbers of items and if its more than 15 ill give them dirty looks and make snide comments...lol.. not really that mean, but it makes me feel better.

however i do really appreciate the people with lots of items that see me waiting with only a handful, and let me go ahead of them. props to those people!

5speed
01-09-2011, 07:07 PM
There is a Wal-Mart in Alabama that they call the Dark Wal-Mart. They do not have any parking lot lights what so ever. If you like to get robbed that is the place to go!

quickdodgeŽ
01-09-2011, 08:00 PM
We have a problem.

Wanna fight about it?

Story time?

I had stopped off at a Wal*Mart on the way home from work one evening. When I got in my car, I leaned over to the passenger side to set down the bags and used my left arm/hand to reach back and pull my door shut.

Only it wouldn't.

I turned to see what was going on and a dude was standing between the open car door and the car. He looked at me and said, "Gimme everything you got."

I was taken aback and replied with, "Huh?"

He repeated himself and that's when I realized I'd better to comply to his demands lest I find myself dead behind the box store.

Well not only am I known for my educational prowess and quick wit, I am also known for quick thinking. I remembered, within a nano-second, that my left hand was still over at the passenger seat. Not surprisingly, I also remembered I had my gat under the center console. I reached for it with the swiftness of a gun-slinging, Wild West cowboy in a dual and brought it around and pressed the end of the barrel against the would be robber's forehead.

That's when I told him, "This is all I have, but you're welcome to it."

He jumped back, startled, as if he were a seven year old girl that was just shown a black widow spider on an elementary school playground. At this point, he backed away and turned and ran out of sight.

That's about the story of it right there. Later, QD.

iamdallas
01-09-2011, 08:10 PM
...that's a pretty good story. I would be screwed in that^ situation as I have no gun in my center console.

alpine_aw11
01-09-2011, 08:43 PM
...that's a pretty good story. I would be screwed in that^ situation as I have no gun in my center console.

Get your parents to buy one and approve you as a carrier.

BanginJimmy
01-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Wanna fight about it?

yea, but no going near your center console.

Evil Goat
01-09-2011, 09:11 PM

damn....to be honest I carry everywhere I go, minus work of course, but the wal mart we use is literally walking distance from the housing projects area where most of the major crimes in macon are committed and I have never felt in danger....I'm not a small guy but I'm no UFC fighter either but I never get weird looks, all the thugs out there pass by and won't even look me in the eye....guess that could be the presence of the gun though, lol

civic gsr
01-09-2011, 10:18 PM
now its snowing like hell wtf they said it was gona be 10 inches by the morning

Catnip
01-09-2011, 10:24 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_g3IRMXdaMFc/SJdZs5HbCLI/AAAAAAAABM0/SgTK0GaH-ow/S1600-R/kicknut.jpg

Theycall_Metue
01-10-2011, 10:34 PM
i hate it when folks have a family reunion at wal-mart, its like a chat party in the middle of the aisle

djpikachu1
01-11-2011, 03:11 PM
I hate Wal-Mart overall, Im one of those guys who knows what im going in for and then leave with what I went in for. The majority of walmart shoppers are so ........ whats the word guys? ________________!

Theycall_Metue
01-11-2011, 06:10 PM
inappropriate

deleted :gay:

Deke
01-11-2011, 11:29 PM
I lose a little more faith in humanity every time I step into a walmart. On the rare occasion that I go to one, I prepare myself that I will leave in a worse mood than I came.

smoknlegend
01-12-2011, 07:03 PM
i freaking hate people that get in the "speedy" or "15 items or less line", that obviously have more than 15 damn items. I go to publix all the time to just get a drink or cigs, and I see it happen over and over. ill count these assholes numbers of items and if its more than 15 ill give them dirty looks and make snide comments...lol.. not really that mean, but it makes me feel better.

however i do really appreciate the people with lots of items that see me waiting with only a handful, and let me go ahead of them. props to those people!

Eh, publix employees dont use the signs much. If their line is empty, and there are people waiting in other lines, they will request you come to their line even if you have more than 10,15,or 20 items.

Anymore I hate shopping in general. Everyone is fucking rude. My mom had surgery on her knee and couldnt walk around the store, so she used one of the electric scooters, nobody tries to get out of the way or offer any assistance to her. She had to ram a cart with the scooter because some asshole had left it in the middle of the aisle and was walking down to the other end on his cellphone. Or the families that go with their 15 illegitimate children, who decide they all have to walk side by side each other, or run off and the parents have to play child wrangler.

What i love even more is when you go to a big box store and the entrances herd you like cattle through a narrow gate, and the idiots just stop right in the fucking middle, not the side to let anyone around them. And you cant get around them cause other people were courteous to put their stuff to the sides, out of the way.

It just proves people are fucking self centered and stupid as phuc.

IlovemyDC4
01-12-2011, 07:18 PM
(Another rant, but since it's different it's not a repost.)

Dear Wal-Mart Shoppers- I understand most of you are illiterate, but the sign above the "Speedy Checkout" reads, "20 Items or less." Now, this doesn't mean 36 small items, because it takes the same amount of time to complete the transaction as if you had 36 regular sized items. Lets say you happen to have 20 items or less, but you don't have enough money to buy these items or don't want to spend that much; quickly choose what you need and don't need, as this is the SPEEDY checkout. Counting on your fingers what everything should cost and then counting your money three times will not solve anything, nor will it speed up the process. So you ask the cashier to print out "a list-a-what evrythang costs", which happens to be a subtotal (you know this because he tells you). Don't count out the subtotal amount; ask for the full amount, then count the money. And please, don't argue that the price on the first "receipt" is less than the "second" as it was a subtotal. This brings me to my next complaint; sort out your drug money before you hold the line up with counting out 23 assorted small bills that happen to be wadded up.

Do you work @ Wal-Mart or are you just a frustrated customer?

Catnip
01-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Do you work @ Wal-Mart or are you just a frustrated customer?

Customer, lol.