PDA

View Full Version : Street Expansion Inc...did not want to communicate...

EJdm
01-07-2011, 11:18 PM
long story short bought an ls motor from him that he said was his buddy, also had a few ppl that would vouch for the motor as well. install the motor, water pump was leaking call him about it, he said i had to put silicone on where the gasket was at i was like :thinking: i didnt change the water pump and its the original one so i was like whatever i'll replace it...got it running it smoke when starts up i though mayb its just burning crap and what not after a few days later still smokes pm him took several wk to reply back, wanted a video i got him video then never got to me been a long time. i did post this a while back QD deleted my thread and told me i couldnt post threads about sponsor and for me to be patient and try ti work it out i try and been patient but havent got any reply since the video so i finally thought to myself i just post this up...he seemed like a cool guy but he just never got back to me or try to work anything out....QD has more info or at least was here for the beginning part of this.

Humphrizzle
01-07-2011, 11:30 PM
sucks

quickdodgeŽ
01-08-2011, 12:28 AM
He has not been allowed to sell on here for several months now. Later, QD.