PDA

View Full Version : need complete obd1 mpfi harness or obd0 integra interior and dash harness

NeWTRouBLeArMy
01-07-2011, 07:44 AM
like the title says i need a complete obd1 harness perferably one out of a vtec car but if its not itll be ok or i need a interior and dash harness (including fuse panal) out of a obd0 integra

all help will be greatly appricated and reps will be givin to those who help

NeWTRouBLeArMy
01-07-2011, 01:16 PM
come on i know somebodys got something just layin around takin up space

EmminoDaGreat
01-07-2011, 04:07 PM
you really shouldnt do this, its going to be s lot of work, just my 2 cents.

NeWTRouBLeArMy
01-07-2011, 06:27 PM
you really shouldnt do this, its going to be s lot of work, just my 2 cents.

well if i had the money i would just let u fix it but the wiring is really bad (it was converted to mpfi and then tucked and theres random cut wires everywhere)

if i could afford to let u fix it i would but at $75 an hour i can barly afford one hour of your time, plus i would have to haul it there and back at $85 a tank and 18mpg without haulin anything

NeWTRouBLeArMy
01-08-2011, 03:38 PM
bump someone please help

EmminoDaGreat
01-08-2011, 07:29 PM
you should consider getting another ef harness, and re converting it yourself. ( and this isnt me trying to get you to come to me, just advice)

NeWTRouBLeArMy
01-09-2011, 08:19 AM
you should consider getting another ef harness, and re converting it yourself. ( and this isnt me trying to get you to come to me, just advice)

ok thanks for the advice and trust me if i could afford to pay you id let you fix it cause im just about sick and tired of this car

i figured if i cuold just get a obd0 integra harness everything engine wise would just plug in except for vtec, and i could just run an integra cluster because the car dosnt evan have a heater in it so i dont really need any of that stuff to be compatable all i need is engine stuff and fuel pump really, plus i already have the obd0 integra engine harness laying at the house

southside
01-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Its easier to get another ef harness the conversion isnt as bad as you think you can go to pull a part and get one for 25$ thats what I did and just converted it myself.My car was same way wire tuck gone bad!