PDA

View Full Version : Stolen 1998 Red Hatch from Atlanta

preferredduck
01-06-2011, 05:09 AM
Sorry it was a 95, i got it confused with someone else's car.

It's a friend of mines car and i will get his pics up later. it was a red 98 hatch, had an ITR motor in it, had my red ground wire on it(something not every civic has). car was lowered with a front lip. i will post up more mods and pics later today but i atleast wanted to start this. it was a super clean red hatch, cant miss it. and yes it had rims, not sure what brand but i will post it today. i know, no pics but i am spreading the word. There is a mark near the serial number on the ITR motor that is unique.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/preferredduck/New%20IA%20Parts/external%20drives/320%20GB/_DSC2752.jpg

only pic he had quickly.
list of mods to look out for.

jdm ITR motor and tranny.
excedy racing clutch Stage 1
integra blades wheels
K&N intake
fuel pressure regulator
2.5" exhaust all the way back to muffler
hondata ECU
tokico adjustable gas shocks on front
KYB (red) adjustable gas shocks on rear
eibach lowering springs front and rear
integra disc brakes front and rear
integra rear trailing arms
Civic SI fronts seat grey
integra cloth seats blue, rear
Sony CD player
2 Kicker Compertition 8" subs in separate boxes
300 watt kenwood amp

sanderboi
01-08-2011, 04:47 PM
What no alarm?

wrekonize
01-08-2011, 05:26 PM
yeah it had alarm you see the siren behind the intake manifold..
but i guess that didnt stop them from taking it

preferredduck
01-19-2011, 11:37 PM
yeah it had alarm you see the siren behind the intake manifold..
but i guess that didnt stop them from taking it

yea it sucks too, i typed the year wrong lol. i have an alarm, kill switches galore, and a killing device, .40 cal protection. if i hear a tow truck its on though.

southside
04-25-2011, 08:25 PM
yea it sucks too, i typed the year wrong lol. i have an alarm, kill switches galore, and a killing device, .40 cal protection. if i hear a tow truck its on though.
So car had all of that and they still stole it???

*EFilliated*
04-26-2011, 09:56 PM
no hood pop

ThEGrNGoBLiN
04-27-2011, 12:54 AM
sucks...

RBS
04-27-2011, 10:30 AM

if you had all of that and they still stole it, then either something is wrong with your alarm or your kill switches wasnt killing anything. tow truck is also a big maybe too ..

wrekonize
04-27-2011, 05:14 PM
must have been someone you know, who knew where everything was to bypass it.....

if you had all of that and they still stole it, then either something is wrong with your alarm or your kill switches wasnt killing anything. tow truck is also a big maybe too ..

OG-Skinny
04-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Sucks to hear, but word to the wise...

Never show ANYONE your own vehicle protection until after you sell it to the next owner.

georgieboi
05-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Sucks to hear, but word to the wise...

Never show ANYONE your own vehicle protection until after you sell it to the next owner.
Very true

h22 jones
05-01-2011, 07:26 PM
The guy posting doesnt own the car. I beleive he meant his car had all that stuff on it so if he hears a tow truck its own lol. He did state that the car had a alarm on it you can see the siren in the picture but either it wasnt activated or they didnt care i guess. Either way sorry to about this hope you find your car in one piece shit sucks.

98blackcivic
05-04-2011, 10:40 PM
looks like someone got a new type R swap