PDA

View Full Version : can u say caught up??????

carrascopa
11-17-2005, 12:48 PM
so since lately i have made it a habit to air out all my dirty laundry on this site allow me to share a little more

there is a girl who comes over to my house in the day every once in awhile... she is super hot and this is the only girl that i sleep with. all the other girlsi just fool around with no biggie....

so she normally calls before she comes here but today she just stopped by unannounced

i let her in..but i was on the phone with an agetn and she gets real pissed

so i get off the phone and Im like what is your problem.. she gets really really upset start cussing at me .. saying fuk u thin fuk u that..

than she leaves

I have no idea what she is talking about but she text messages me saying she saw the hickey on my neck and for me to fuck off..

So im like what the fuck i dont have a hickie on my neck and as i look in the mirror it hits me.. I do have a hickey on my neck

I guess it was from the girl imessed around with last night!

oooops! Caught up game over for that one yall

I had no clue

B16a2 Civic
11-17-2005, 12:50 PM
that sucks.

carrascopa
11-17-2005, 12:53 PM
you think.. ya man it does suck.. but what can you do???

Kevykev
11-17-2005, 12:53 PM
nah, the girl sucked his neck.

It's all good man, no big deal.

not like she's gonna burn down the crib or nothing...

you got da skills to make things right again bro.

or will she

B16a2 Civic
11-17-2005, 12:56 PM
just tell her to know her role and come back

2mchbooty
11-17-2005, 12:57 PM
If you gave her the impression that you two were "together" or potentially gonna be a couple I can understand why she got upset, but if ya'll are just havin fun hookin up every once in awhile she has no right to bitch about what you do. Just be glad you found out what a jealous person she is early on!

carrascopa
11-17-2005, 12:58 PM
heres the worste part about she has a man that she lives with..... and i dont think under those circumstances there is any right for her to be pissed at all..

I mean yo thats just life.... i am not sweating it at all.. i just got caught up and my game is sharp.. i just had no idea i had a hickey on my neck.. that got me

B16a2 Civic
11-17-2005, 01:00 PM
heres the worste part about she has a man that she lives with..... and i dont think under those circumstances there is any right for her to be pissed at all..

I mean yo thats just life.... i am not sweating it at all.. i just got caught up and my game is sharp.. i just had no idea i had a hickey on my neck.. that got me

damn, ayo this reminds me of this time i was messin with a girl who had a fiance who was out in korea for teh army ( deployed i guess)...and she got mad cause some other girl called me while we was chillin...i asked her how can she get mad when she's engagded...after that we was right back where we were before....tell her she cant make this one sided to where she can be mad at you for doin teh same thing she is doin...

Kevykev
11-17-2005, 01:00 PM
just tell her to know her role and come back

hahaha I remeber when peeps first started with that "know ya role" shit.

:lmfao:

carrascopa
11-17-2005, 01:02 PM
you know what man.. like i said im not even sweating it.. If she wants to be like that fine.. let her ya know... she has been calling me and texting me like crazy.. Im not buying into that shit so i am ignoring her totally and completely... its a wrap im done.. Noone gonna hate on me like that..

there are too many fish in the sea to stress over one woman

Kevykev
Anyway, people are just naturally selfish that's all.

They wanna have their cake and eat it to while you are just allowed to have your cake.

If you eat your cake like they are, they will fk you up!

Rican219
She did that? WTF she has no room in her situation. F#### F#### and Made some money. Thas my dog

B16a2 Civic
11-17-2005, 01:03 PM
you know what man.. like i said im not even sweating it.. If she wants to be like that fine.. let her ya know... she has been calling me and texting me like crazy.. Im not buying into that shit so i am ignoring her totally and completely... its a wrap im done.. Noone gonna hate on me like that..

just look at it like this...she can be a lil pissed now....rather then being really pissed after this saturday :lmao:

thinkfast®
11-17-2005, 02:37 PM
^^ ya really... hey I'd be glad that you found out early on before you started dating her and found out she was playing miss innocent and she was really a extra jealous private investigator and likes goin through your personal shit and checkin under your matress/bathroom/drawers when you aren't around.

not that I've been through that ;)

The Golden Child
11-17-2005, 02:41 PM

agreed .. do u have the lil jon cup also ??

carrascopa
11-17-2005, 02:43 PM

agreed .. do u have the lil jon cup also ??

you talking about a pimp goblet man.. no i dont ever claim to be a pimp... hahaha.. but i know what you saying man

AtifSajid
11-17-2005, 02:45 PM
But that sucks cause you told me about how fine dis chicka is..

carrascopa
11-17-2005, 02:46 PM
But that sucks cause you told me about how fine dis chicka is..

oh no doubt man.. i mean its all good she has been swinging every since she left bro.. i mean blowing up my shit wanting to say sorry and tis and that.. I just wont talk to her.. there are plenty of others man

IntegraXTR
11-17-2005, 02:49 PM
the chick has a man she lives with and gets pissed off? man this is like sum talk show shit on t.v.

The Golden Child
11-17-2005, 02:50 PM
she seems pyscho to me ..
if shes blowing ur phone with texts ..
i say when she comes knocking on your door ..
just cock smack her in the face ..
and give her a dirty sanchez ..
then kick her ass out ..

BTEC
11-17-2005, 02:51 PM
u was supposed to say "dnt u know u dnt walk out on a pimp!!" if u used to right tone she wouldve stayed out of fear or bc she fell in love bc u know how to handle a chick. lol!!!!

thinkfast®
11-17-2005, 02:52 PM
tell her get her inside voice on, fo' you put her ass outside

wrong tone bitch!

BTEC
11-17-2005, 02:58 PM
Project Pat said:
talking smart to a pimp u done broke the first rule
umma come on yo job umma act a damn fool
if yo baws walks in umma play it off cool
if he step in our biz umma slap his ass too

:lmfao:

Leisa
11-17-2005, 04:14 PM
so since lately i have made it a habit to air out all my dirty laundry on this site allow me to share a little more

there is a girl who comes over to my house in the day every once in awhile... she is super hot and this is the only girl that i sleep with. all the other girlsi just fool around with no biggie....

so she normally calls before she comes here but today she just stopped by unannounced

i let her in..but i was on the phone with an agetn and she gets real pissed

so i get off the phone and Im like what is your problem.. she gets really really upset start cussing at me .. saying fuk u thin fuk u that..

than she leaves

I have no idea what she is talking about but she text messages me saying she saw the hickey on my neck and for me to fuck off..

So im like what the fuck i dont have a hickie on my neck and as i look in the mirror it hits me.. I do have a hickey on my neck

I guess it was from the girl imessed around with last night!

oooops! Caught up game over for that one yall

I had no clue

damn Alex hickeys are so 8th grade.. what are you thinking? :confused:

BTEC
11-17-2005, 04:16 PM
damn Alex hickeys are so 8th grade.. what are you thinking? :confused:
lol!!! true