PDA

View Full Version : Misc Sleeping disorder... (funny)

4dmin
11-17-2005, 09:56 AM
something funny about me...

so as long as i've been w/ my wife she always tells me on a weekly basis i hump in my sleep and talk dirty; i'll wake up in the morning and she'll tell me what happens and i don't remember a damn thing, which really sucks for me b/c if i'm have good dreams like that i want to remember something :D .

well she was doing some research/studying for school here recently and found out that there is an actual sleeping disorder that deals w/ the exact symptoms i have... i need to find out if this is genetic b/c one of my brothers actually sleep walks and has full out conversations and doesn't know it.

so does anyone else have a crazy sleeping disorder?:lmfao:

TheFireMan
11-17-2005, 09:57 AM
HAHAHAHAHA Sorry Couldn't think but just Laugh.

4dmin
11-17-2005, 09:58 AM
^ dude i laugh everytime she tells me b/c i don't remember shit... at first i used to think she just made the shit up b/c i seriously can't recall anything

BTEC
11-17-2005, 10:00 AM
this dude i used to wrk with said he has sex with his wife unintentionally when hes sleeping. she wakes up and hes short stroking away and when hes done he flops back over still asleep. she has to tell him what happened when they get up. he said his friends were talking about going hunting and they were going to camp in the woods and everybody was like dude, im not sleeping in the same tent as you. lol!!!

The Yousef
11-17-2005, 10:02 AM
:lmfao:

tell her to videotape you next time...and post that shit up..lol

4dmin
11-17-2005, 10:03 AM
this dude i used to wrk with said he has sex with his wife unintentionally when hes sleeping. she wakes up and hes short stroking away and when hes done he flops back over still asleep. she has to tell him what happened when they get up. he said his friends were talking about going hunting and they were going to camp in the woods and everybody was like dude, im not sleeping in the same tent as you. lol!!!

^ bahhh, i wouldn't want to sleep w/ him either :eek:

tell her to videotape you next time...and post that shit up..lol

dude you really want to watch me sleep??? STALKER AHHHHH :gay:

sprix!
11-17-2005, 02:52 PM
I will talk in my sleep- and have full convo with anyone. I move around alot, but I don't walk. I wish I had sex in my sleep....

BTEC
11-17-2005, 02:54 PM
I will talk in my sleep- and have full convo with anyone. I move around alot, but I don't walk. I wish I had sex in my sleep....
whats the point if u dnt know it while ur doing it? :confused:

sprix!
11-18-2005, 07:23 AM
Good point...lol. I guess on a suconscious level I would know about it, but that doesn't mean much.

The Yousef
11-18-2005, 05:07 PM
dude you really want to watch me sleep??? STALKER AHHHHH :gay:

no you asswipe! i just wanted to point and laugh at you...:lmfao:

Kristi
11-20-2005, 07:25 PM
i'm told i talk in my sleep and i kick in my sleep - but i don't know cause i'm sleeping!

i used to have insomnia (sp) and that sucked ass. i have trouble sleeping now cause my sleep pattern is off, but oh well. :)

wes_297
11-21-2005, 03:14 AM
i talk in my sleep and my speep pattern is off pretty bad