PDA

View Full Version : Looking for sidework/pt time money?

thepower
11-17-2005, 08:29 AM
Im looking for individiuals in all of atlanta metro counties that are looking for some sidework/extra money. You will be inspecting business's to make sure that they are legit. It takes 5-10minutes tops to do & starts out paying $15 per work order.

Must have:
Digital camera
computer
car

must be able to:
meet deadlines
be objective,observational,honest & have intergity.

email me if interested with your backround etc & we will take it from there.
[email protected]

Later
A.W.E.

i4_garage
11-17-2005, 08:40 AM
Im looking for individiuals in all of atlanta metro counties that are looking for some sidework/extra money. You will be inspecting business's to make sure that they are legit. It takes 5-10minutes tops to do & starts out paying $15 per work order.

Must have:
Digital camera
computer
car

must be able to:
meet deadlines
be objective,observational,honest & have intergity.

email me if interested with your backround etc & we will take it from there.
[email protected]

Later
A.W.E.

>>>interested.....call me so we can talk 404 451 1744..is this part time?

thepower
11-17-2005, 08:47 AM
Yes, its part time on a as needed basis..depending on the volume of requests in your county/area.

Nemesis
11-17-2005, 09:59 AM
I sent a PM and can provide a resume upon request.

Hulud
11-17-2005, 10:09 AM
email sent

thepower
11-18-2005, 07:35 AM
Thanks to those who responded, we should be able to do business.

The call still goes out to those who live in counties like carroll,douglas,fayette,bartow,stephens,henry,clay ton & etc..

Ms Dollar
11-25-2005, 06:43 PM
email sent with resume

thepower
11-26-2005, 10:02 AM
Thanks again to those who got with me, some that have contacted me via pm's, I asked if you could forward me your info to my email address, I havnt heard anything back. either [email protected] or [email protected]

Once again, for those who are looking for steady cash flow once a month to help you work on your ride or whatever hit me up. These are easy to do & dont require much time. If you can handle your business in a professional manner,then you shouldnt have a problem.. The main counties are (i.e.Cobb & most of Fulton & Gwinnet) are pretty much represented, however those Douglas, Carroll & Rockdale,Clayton, Cherokee represent..

A.W.E.LLC

website at awe-ent.com

rickgiblin
11-26-2005, 02:09 PM
hey, im in suwanee/gwinnett... let me know if you still need some help

PSINXS
12-12-2005, 05:15 PM
i just quit loan processing and would like to do this in addition to my mystery shopping. and i live in rockdale county

AznTraitor
12-12-2005, 05:29 PM
pm sent.

threehundred
12-19-2005, 07:56 AM
I sent you an email. [email protected]

threehundred
12-19-2005, 02:59 PM
sent again, to the other email.

thepower
12-29-2005, 11:55 AM
Last call for those who want to pay off those christmas bills with some easy sideline work. IA has brought me a few good professionals that are holding it down in their county(s) & making good money for a few minutes of their time.

Check my first post for the qualifications Im looking for.

When I say a few minutes of time, Ill break it down for you like this,
drive to business location, spend 5 minutes at business location verifying information-take 2-4 photos-- Leave, jump on your computer & send me the pics & results.. 1-2-3 money..

Visit the company website at awe-ent.com

Thanks again,

Xrated O.G.
12-29-2005, 12:36 PM
PM sent/replied/and replied to again....Thanks..