PDA

View Full Version : FS: iphone 4 16GB 9/10 condition free cases! $525 obo

FrnkPwrs
12-27-2010, 04:43 PM
I have a black 16GB iPhone 4 for sale.that I pretty much have used a total of 30 seconds in talk time. Phone has been in case since day one. Only reason I'm selling it is because I'm tired of walking with a phone that I can't use. I bought an HD2 to.hold me over until the unlock comes out and prefer Android over iOs.

Phone is jailbroken and able to run unauthorized Apple apps. So you cab download pretty much any app and play it without using itunes. Also, there is a "hacked" version of itunes on there so you can download all of the apps without even using a computer. Comes with Navigon GPS installed.

Phone will come with a belkin leather and rubber case and red otterbox knock off case. Also comes with wall charger and tab cord. And car charger. I don't do Apple anymore so ill throw any accessories I have into the deal.

Since its only been in the case, the reason it would rate 9 out of 10th is light scratches on the front.

I am asking $525 obo. I do not drive but live in Buckhead near Lindberg marta station. We can meet anywhere IN PUBLIC pretty much anywhere within a reasonable cab ride. Call of text me at 4044834391. Will be posting this on Craigslist and eBay as well, but I think this will sale fast.

On my way home, will have pics up within an hour.

FrnkPwrs
12-27-2010, 07:32 PM
I took this a few minutes ago. Phone is exactly as how i described

http://i56.tinypic.com/2hczzux.jpg

Blitanicle99
12-28-2010, 11:42 AM
How do you like your knock off otter box case?

Is it an ebay special?