PDA

View Full Version : I really need help finding this guy asap.

BUGMAN
12-26-2010, 06:17 PM
I bought an Envy Touch from Zac Smith in Athens for my daughters Christmas. She breaks/loses so many phones I don't buy new ones anymore. I gave her the phone Christmas morning only to find out it can't be activated. After letting him know he informs me more than 30+ hours later he won't give me my money back and is doing nothing. I really need a little help locating his home/work place so I can pursue this further. Any help would be appreciated. I am posting this on every site i know so feel free to post on as well.

Nothing like it I tell you... Looking like a dumbazz to your daughter on Christmas morning just ain't cool and needs to be corrected asap. So you see it isn't about the $125 anymore.

Here are a few of his ads I found by searching his cell numbers.

http://macon.craigslist.org/cto/2108098873.html
http://athensga.craigslist.org/mob/2096855498.html
http://www.listfox.net/macon/cto/2108098873.html

And here is his MySpace with a picture to boot.

http://www.myspace.com/avabreathe11
Old number he screwed me on = 334-402-0793
His new number now = 407-765-2942

Thanks in advance.:police:

silversol
12-26-2010, 06:24 PM
That first number is a montgomery alabama area code.

silversol
12-26-2010, 06:28 PM
Lol at the facebook pic. He looks like a real winner! Get someone else from a diffrent number call him to go look at his car forsale, But honestly for some reason it looks like a scam add. I can make out what kinda plate is on the back of it.

BUGMAN
12-26-2010, 06:37 PM
I thought the same thing. His info I found so far comes from Athens, Bishop, Macon, Millidgeville, Alabama and Florida. The license plate looks to be Bama but in that picture the pointed leaf plant in the right by the car is not common to Ga unless far south, south Bama or Florida.

He met me in Athens and told me to meet him @ Trader Joe's but ended up meeting down the street. He was 5 minutes late because he over slept so he was staying close by at that time.

silversol
12-26-2010, 06:50 PM
^^ Thats is not a bama plate! It looks kinda like a minnasota tag. which by his myspace pic does not look like the type that is driving a newer car.

BUGMAN
12-26-2010, 08:24 PM
Yeah your right. I looked over a few state plates and don't see any that match this one.

choiiiiiiiii
12-26-2010, 08:24 PM
did you take the phone to a verizon store to get it activated? what were the reasons that it couldn't be activated?

-EnVus-
12-26-2010, 08:30 PM
I always call the carrier and make sure the esn is clear..
If not then fuck it....

BUGMAN
12-26-2010, 09:14 PM
I have bought probably 30 used phones and this is the first to bite me. The phone is currently under another account and can not be switched unless approved by account holder. This punk ass kid said it is under his parents name and he isn't doing anything. I am assuming his parents contract isn't up and he sold it without them knowing?

Elbow
12-26-2010, 09:28 PM
I have bought probably 30 used phones and this is the first to bite me. The phone is currently under another account and can not be switched unless approved by account holder. This punk ass kid said it is under his parents name and he isn't doing anything. I am assuming his parents contract isn't up and he sold it without them knowing?

That could be it, did you take it to Verizon to make sure it's not stolen? What a douche, if it's under contract it works right? Run up the minutes. :goodjob:

BanginJimmy
12-26-2010, 09:29 PM

Will the carrier not contact the owner and tell them what the deal is to see if they will release the phone to you? If it is a stolen phone then they should be contacting them anyways.

quickdodgeŽ
12-26-2010, 09:31 PM
Will Verizon not contact the owner and tell them what the deal is to see if they will release the phone to you?

Or at least to let the actual owners know that someone is trying to activate their phone?

I wonder, Bugman, if that would be a good idea. Take it back to Verizon and see if they will contact the contract holder. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
12-26-2010, 09:42 PM
Hey Chris, If he is in the process of porting the number and closing his account that can do the same shit.
I sold my htc on eBay and the person got it and couldn't activate it
Verizon told me it was do to the number porting taking time.
That since I porter it takes time to port then close the account.

quickdodgeŽ
12-26-2010, 09:43 PM
Hey Chris, If he is in the process of porting the number that can do the same shit.
I sold my htc on eBay and the person got it and couldn't activate it
Verizon told me it was do to the number porting taking time.
That since I porter it takes time to port then close the account.

Seems like if this was the problem, the seller would NOT be avoiding the Bug. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
12-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Seems like if this was the problem, the seller would NOT be avoiding the Bug. Later, QD.

True but also he can call the carrier and verify it's not stolen and if the previous owner was the zack kid they can say that much.

EG_Ryder
12-26-2010, 10:18 PM
http://www.facebook.com/HanSolo11 that is his facebook that i found. Man you should have just waited for her contract to be up and you could have got it from verizon for $30 with a new contract. but good luck getting your money back from this kid

03RCode
12-26-2010, 11:01 PM
Looks like Mississippi plates.

BUGMAN
12-27-2010, 06:10 AM
Taking it to Verizon today to see what they will do but the chick on the phone said she couldn't do or contact anyone/anything. I can never wait for my daughters contract to run out, we use her upgrade well more than every 2 years. lol

BUGMAN
12-28-2010, 06:57 AM
Seems Verizon can't do anything because the kid has it active on their account. He has to make one phone call to fix this and that's it... WTF?

Thanks to information from fellow car enthusiast I resolved this problem yesterday.

Phone now works. :-)

Blitanicle99
12-28-2010, 09:06 AM
Regardless of fixed problem...

I would retaliate... Just me at least. Do something. Don't beat him up or something. But its always fun to post things for ridiculously cheap on craigslist with his phone number over and over again.

japan4racing
12-28-2010, 09:41 AM
Make a post in multiple regions for free scrap metal and post his number. He will get millions of calls.

Blitanicle99
12-28-2010, 10:22 AM
Make a post in multiple regions for free scrap metal and post his number. He will get millions of calls.

Ohhh good one. :D