PDA

View Full Version : FS: Beanie Babies

imbosile
11-16-2005, 09:30 PM
I just found in my closet a collection of hundreds of TY Beanie Babies, do you guys need any to complete collections?, or an Beanie Baby Mini's I have so many it is insane, and most all of them i have doubles, just please lmk, if i can't sell many of them im gonna try ebay.
thanks,
Jordan

imbosile
11-16-2005, 09:49 PM
bump comm'on guys i have an assload of these things all in mint condition

HalfBaked
11-16-2005, 09:52 PM
OMG you are gay.

imbosile
11-16-2005, 09:55 PM
OMG you are gay.

dude stfu, my mom used to be OBSESSED with these POS's, she was about to throw them away tonight, and I was like .....hmm...... i can atleast try and make some money of em....

HalfBaked
11-16-2005, 09:58 PM
Suree...

You said you found them in your closet!

imbosile
11-16-2005, 10:12 PM
YES i did find them in my closet, cuz thats where we put them, in plastic trash bags. So it sounds like to me that you want some? so how many will it be? haha

Darling Nikki
11-16-2005, 10:15 PM
hahahah someone is gay! HAHAHAHA

Darling Nikki
11-16-2005, 10:16 PM
He may want to get rid of the Military guy bc they don't like gay peeps in the Armed Forces

imbosile
11-17-2005, 06:32 AM
He may want to get rid of the Military guy bc they don't like gay peeps in the Armed Forces

lol......rrrright, all i am saying is my mom was about to throw out her collection so i got them and im gonna try and make a little money. do you have a problem with that? If you dont want any, then dont post in the thread. Good Day Sir....

Krappy
11-17-2005, 06:52 AM
ebay em...

AtifSajid
11-17-2005, 07:38 AM
I'll give you $50 bucks for all of them if you have over 100

imbosile
11-17-2005, 03:04 PM
I'll give you $50 bucks for all of them if you have over 100

naw man i can't do that, like 5 bucks a piece for some, maybe lower for others, i have lots of the collector's bears, Princess Diana, "The End" Bear, "The Beginning", the "Lefty" & "Righty" bear, i have tons, just let me know the names of the beanie's and ill tell you if ive got one.

EDIT : I also have tons of the MINI ones still in plastic bags never opened.

imbosile
11-17-2005, 03:44 PM
bump

imbosile
11-17-2005, 05:21 PM
BUMP for t3H []D [] []V[] []D Z 0 []R D

imbosile
11-17-2005, 05:33 PM
bumP

imbosile
11-17-2005, 06:20 PM
BUMP

AznTraitor
11-17-2005, 06:30 PM
I'd like to see you get $5 for ONE here on IA....you said your mom was gonna throw them away...so obviously they werent worth anything, and you got the idea to see if you could make some money....imo $50 for the whole lot wasnt a bad offer since you were looking to make money....because you spent nothing on these beanies, your mom did....so you walk out with $50....that's called making money.....but since you sound like you know what you want for each of them, I say post on a collectors board or ebay them, because I highly doubt anyone here is gonna jump on them for "market" price.

imbosile
11-17-2005, 07:53 PM
I'd like to see you get $5 for ONE here on IA....you said your mom was gonna throw them away...so obviously they werent worth anything, and you got the idea to see if you could make some money....imo $50 for the whole lot wasnt a bad offer since you were looking to make money....because you spent nothing on these beanies, your mom did....so you walk out with $50....that's called making money.....but since you sound like you know what you want for each of them, I say post on a collectors board or ebay them, because I highly doubt anyone here is gonna jump on them for "market" price.

lol, yea i didnt really think you guys would want any but it was worth a shot. if you dont mind me asking, what where you planning on doing with a few hundred beanie babies? :confused:

AznTraitor
11-17-2005, 08:15 PM
lol, yea i didnt really think you guys would want any but it was worth a shot. if you dont mind me asking, what where you planning on doing with a few hundred beanie babies? :confused:

I dont want 100 beanie babies...Atif did....and that's his business....I mean, it's the same thing as asking why you let your mother stuff them in your closet then let's say the attic or basement?

so basically because someone offered you $50, you got greedy and figured you can make more money? interesting....just but a day or so ago, it was worthless garbage about to go into the dumpster, but now that someone showed interest, they have "street" and "market" value?

atlshawdyfasho
11-17-2005, 08:26 PM
lol beanie babies r silly

imbosile
11-17-2005, 08:28 PM
its not like he is the only person in the country interested in beanie babies, and btw sorry for getting you confused with Atif. I never said it was my idea to throw them away, my mom didnt know they still had any value, but I told her they did and that is why i have them now. I am just telling you that 50 bucks is way to low for this many beanies.

From this list alone I have LEFTY, RIGHTY, and GARCIA.... (http://www.barrysbeanies.com/category.html?UCIDs=1213453)

AznTraitor
11-17-2005, 08:37 PM
its not like he is the only person in the country interested in beanie babies, and btw sorry for getting you confused with Atif. I never said it was my idea to throw them away, my mom didnt know they still had any value, but I told her they did and that is why i have them now. I am just telling you that 50 bucks is way to low for this many beanies.

From this list alone I have LEFTY, RIGHTY, and GARCIA.... (http://www.barrysbeanies.com/category.html?UCIDs=1213453)

that's fine....but let me fill you in on something here with collectibles....just because someone deems it a "collectible" and someone decides the set value of one, doesnt mean anyone will ever buy it....I can show you a salt shaker that costs $500,000...but that doesnt mean anyone will buy it..

that site you linked, shows pricing on rare beanies, but in all seriousness....people arent stupid...they wont pay that....that's why collectors hit up antique stores and flea markets, because they can find rare collectibles for next to nothing.

not trying to rain on your parade...but you probably have over $2000 worth of beanie babies, but you wont get even 1/8th of that....that's how the world works...

AtifSajid
11-17-2005, 08:41 PM
I'll give you $75 for all of them.

CiVeK9
11-17-2005, 09:00 PM
nice offer sell it to the man and call it a day...

imbosile
11-17-2005, 09:05 PM
...but you probably have over $2000 worth of beanie babies, but you wont get even 1/8th of that....that's how the world works...

yes i know that, but 1/8 of 2000 is deffinately more than 50 bucks....i agree with you all i am saying is i feel that i can get more than 50 bucks for them, but i am not positive. Thus, I will atleast try. thanks though. :)

AznTraitor
11-17-2005, 09:09 PM
yes i know that, but 1/8 of 2000 is deffinately more than 50 bucks....i agree with you all i am saying is i feel that i can get more than 50 bucks for them, but i am not positive. Thus, I will atleast try. thanks though. :)

okay fine....you wont get .0000000000000000009 of the $2000....

he up'ed it to $75.....sounds like a deal.

imbosile
11-17-2005, 09:13 PM
okay fine....you wont get .0000000000000000009 of the $2000....

he up'ed it to $75.....sounds like a deal.

lol, yea it is somewhat of a deal, cuz it saves me ebay hassle.

is there any way that you would take 25 beanies for $75?

checo
11-17-2005, 09:13 PM
:goodjob: :2up:
http://students.washington.edu/yoroj/images/ladies/alizee.gif

imbosile
11-17-2005, 09:27 PM
^^ hmm.......k......thx for that useless post....

imbosile
11-17-2005, 10:58 PM
TTT

AtifSajid
11-18-2005, 07:12 AM
So how much you looking to get out of them...I want to shower my little girl with these, I give a fuck less if they are worth $200-$300 a piece.. I want her to have them and tear the shit out of them..let me know..

checo
11-18-2005, 07:31 AM
Go there and sell your babies:

http://www.buyingbeanies.com/pricing.shtml

AznTraitor
11-18-2005, 09:15 AM
"There are almost 1000 diffferent styles of Beanies out there, with a wide price range. Several of them are what we call "commons". These are the styles that TY mass-produced, making millions of and don't have much "collectible-value". Most common styles are 50 cents each, while some less-desirable commons are only worth a quarter each."

hahaha....they actually depreciated! so, people payed 4-5bucks each and now worth anywhere from 50cents to a quarter....hahaha...

PawnShopCEO
11-18-2005, 10:41 AM
my mom and little brother bought the hell out of these stupid things

TheFireMan
11-18-2005, 10:43 AM
beanie babies succcccccccccccccccccK!

imbosile
11-18-2005, 03:30 PM
"There are almost 1000 diffferent styles of Beanies out there, with a wide price range. Several of them are what we call "commons". These are the styles that TY mass-produced, making millions of and don't have much "collectible-value". Most common styles are 50 cents each, while some less-desirable commons are only worth a quarter each."

hahaha....they actually depreciated! so, people payed 4-5bucks each and now worth anywhere from 50cents to a quarter....hahaha...

wow, cool, man....so you find a source where they say stuff is cheap, if your not going to buy any then please stop making posts about them. I could care less how much you think they are worth..... if no one will buy them, then i'll just hold onto them for a few more years.

collins
11-18-2005, 09:23 PM
my mom and little brother bought the hell out of these stupid things

i'm there with ya man, my mom got obcessed with these shits!

gool luck with the sale man. if you find a buyer, lmk, and i might smuggle a few out of mom's grasps! lol

imbosile
11-18-2005, 09:26 PM
if you find a buyer, lmk, and i might smuggle a few out of mom's grasps! lol

ahahaha, yea im gonna try ebay i guess...

AznTraitor
11-18-2005, 10:52 PM
wow, cool, man....so you find a source where they say stuff is cheap, if your not going to buy any then please stop making posts about them. I could care less how much you think they are worth..... if no one will buy them, then i'll just hold onto them for a few more years.

I know I'm cool, I dont need a high school kid to reaffirm that. You'd fail a college level economics class....you say one thing, and do another....it's not my fault that you've backpeddled on how things started and how you stated things....they were originally "dumpster" bound, but all of a sudden you wanted to see if you could get any money for it, and someone offers up and you get all greedy and want more...I was actually being polite and just pointing out what that website the other guy directed you to, and that statement was the first thing on that page....and it makes perfect sense....you must seriously think that a site of car enthusiasts is retarded enough to give you more than 2dollars each for some bean stuffed bears...

dont push my buttons...you are already borderline douchebag with me...and just for kicks I will be sure that you dont sell any on here just because I find it amusing...because we all know how these beanie babies dont actually belong to "you" but your "mom" right........

1439/2000
11-18-2005, 10:54 PM
Beanie Babies are rad.

imbosile
11-18-2005, 10:57 PM
I know I'm cool, I dont need a high school kid to reaffirm that. You'd fail a college level economics class....you say one thing, and do another....it's not my fault that you've backpeddled on how things started and how you stated things....they were originally "dumpster" bound, but all of a sudden you wanted to see if you could get any money for it, and someone offers up and you get all greedy and want more...I was actually being polite and just pointing out what that website the other guy directed you to, and that statement was the first thing on that page....and it makes perfect sense....you must seriously think that a site of car enthusiasts is retarded enough to give you more than 2dollars each for some bean stuffed bears...

dont push my buttons...you are already borderline douchebag with me...and just for kicks I will be sure that you dont sell any on here just because I find it amusing...because we all know how these beanie babies dont actually belong to "you" but your "mom" right........

ok that is fine, do you have a problem with me not just wanting to take the first lowball offer i get? and wtf does this have to do with you any way, you are acting like your taking offense to me not selling to the first offer i received, when it has nothing to do with you.

AznTraitor
11-18-2005, 11:48 PM
ok that is fine, do you have a problem with me not just wanting to take the first lowball offer i get? and wtf does this have to do with you any way, you are acting like your taking offense to me not selling to the first offer i received, when it has nothing to do with you.

no, you just made it seem that you wanted to get rid of these quick because they were going to be thrown away...at the very beginning they had no value but then all of a sudden they did....get what I'm saying?

RandomGuy
11-19-2005, 12:39 AM
well if ur in for it for the money, why not sell atif all of your "commons" and keep all 3 of your "rares" and sell 'em for like a quarter each... he can shower his kid then... both happy... then u can wait with ur little rares, wait 10 years to see the value depreciate tenfold as no one knows wtf a beanie baby is.

imbosile
11-19-2005, 10:02 AM
no, you just made it seem that you wanted to get rid of these quick because they were going to be thrown away...at the very beginning they had no value but then all of a sudden they did....get what I'm saying?

omg man, who said they had no value at the beginning. Just because my mom has no idea about what they are worth doesnt mean they had no value. My mom was going to throw them away because they were taking up space, and she doesnt know how to use eBay or any other tool to sell them. So I decided hell why not try and make some money...(I don't consider 50 bucks for all them any money at all)....

AznTraitor
11-19-2005, 10:35 AM
omg man, who said they had no value at the beginning. Just because my mom has no idea about what they are worth doesnt mean they had no value. My mom was going to throw them away because they were taking up space, and she doesnt know how to use eBay or any other tool to sell them. So I decided hell why not try and make some money...(I don't consider 50 bucks for all them any money at all)....

well, instead of making the whole story with your mom involved, it would've been ALOT easier to leave all that out and just simply state you were selling beanie babies....instead of telling people your mom was about to throw them away and were just looking to make some money off of them.....if you already forgot, it's all there on the first page in your first two posts......

imbosile
11-19-2005, 11:04 AM
^^ k thanks bro!

chrisdavis
11-19-2005, 11:43 AM
This looks like a job for Mr Potato Head :D

AznTraitor
11-19-2005, 04:47 PM
This looks like a job for Mr Potato Head :D

Mr Potato Head wouldnt even waste his time.

imbosile
11-19-2005, 09:18 PM
^^ nice