PDA

View Full Version : ATTN EG parts buyers

i4_garage
11-16-2005, 08:11 PM
i might been to late with this...but i think someone is trying to sell non-legit parts from a champ white EG that was stolen.....B16 included.....i dont; want to pin point any names....but just becareful and not buy non-legit parts from a EG part seller unless it is proven to be legit.....i might be dumb by telling yall this....but just letting IA members know....i personally would :2up: any thieves .....thanks for understanding

Julio
11-16-2005, 08:13 PM
if you post this in the WL you need to post name! C'mon hommie! post away! the Internet gods will protect you!

A.P. Photography
11-16-2005, 08:13 PM
If you have solid proof then you need to let one of the main peeps know.

Myself, Rut Roe, QD, Julio, Pablo, Paul or Brett.

Vuongy_Dong
11-16-2005, 08:14 PM
if you post this in the WL you need to post name! C'mon hommie! post away! the Internet gods will protect you!
I'll protect you Li. Thats what hommies are for.

Vuongy_Dong
11-16-2005, 08:16 PM
I feel ya man. Thats fucked up that your car got stolen 2 times in a week period.

i4_garage
11-16-2005, 08:18 PM
aight....thanx for the boost in self-esteem....u guys can go to the car parts section and see for ur self.....his name is 94LSEG....he say he has parts for sale.....so i decided to list some parts i have.....but read the posts as the days goes by......at first i wanted the bumper and hood, becuz i already know someone who has bought htem already and caught them already,..that means that he would not have those items if the car is truely mine.....he then say that he gave the guy that took the B16 motor out the parts that i ask for.....so then i repost time after time asking for parts but he never respond.....seems fishy to me....don;t know wat u guys think?......please protect my ass before i get :idb: .... :lmfao: ....becuz thieves are :gay:

atlvi3tb0i
11-16-2005, 08:19 PM
i might been to late with this...but i think someone is trying to sell non-legit parts from a champ white EG that was stolen.....B16 included.....i dont; want to pin point any names....but just becareful and not buy non-legit parts from a EG part seller unless it is proven to be legit.....i might be dumb by telling yall this....but just letting IA members know....i personally would :2up: any thieves .....thanks for understandingthanks for the headsup from now on, ill just buy from you:D

i4_garage
11-16-2005, 08:20 PM
thanks for the headsup from now on, ill just buy from you:D

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ........ :goodjob:

Julio
11-16-2005, 08:21 PM
aight....thanx for the boost in self-esteem....u guys can go to the car parts section and see for ur self.....his name is 94LSEG....he say he has parts for sale.....so i decided to list some parts i have.....but read the posts as the days goes by......at first i wanted the bumper and hood, becuz i already know someone who has bought htem already and caught them already,..that means that he would not have those items if the car is truely mine.....he then say that he gave the guy that took the B16 motor out the parts that i ask for.....so then i repost time after time asking for parts but he never respond.....seems fishy to me....don;t know wat u guys think?......please protect my ass before i get :idb: .... :lmfao: ....becuz thieves are :gay:

So what you saying is.. Dude was trying to sell parts from your car that he was planning on stealing from you ?

i4_garage
11-16-2005, 08:26 PM
no....i believe the parts is he selling could be coming off of my car...which has already been stolen.....lol,,,,and again i am only making assumptions and give IA members a heads up on it..that;s all

The Golden Child
11-16-2005, 11:48 PM
hmmm

i4_garage
11-17-2005, 08:42 AM
and one more thing....my EG is totally strip on the inside...so its not hard to notice

Bishop
11-17-2005, 09:01 AM
why dont you just act like you are interested in the whole car...ask to look at it....if it looks like yours...check the vin.....if it is yours then call the cops...