PDA

View Full Version : Barrett Pkwy Fri. & Sat.

Tibbygonemad
12-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Ok guys i know barrett has died down really bad but i passed thru there yesterday around 10-10:30 and there was a good bit of cars there an evo, civics, tiburons, 240sx, and more so at least its coming back a little so i think it would be a good great if more people would come through and have a good time talking about cars with other drivers as well. If you do decide to come it will be on friday and saturday be there around like 8:30-9.:taun:

SC400TUNER92
12-12-2010, 06:12 PM
I'm sure its like every other meet the cold weather is playing a part in the lower numbers, i ain't even going to lie its too cold to be out there specially at night in 30 degree weather, if where talking 2pm ish or before 7pm when the weather wasn't so unforgiving id be there but sub freezing temperatures are not an engines friend, but its your perogative if you wanna go freeze your balls off spring summer and fall here in GA are much longer than winter so i cant say i wouldn't prefer working on my car with my toasty heater getting it ready for march

Skorcher
12-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Turnouts the last month or two have been pretty good but yes, weather is keeping a lot of people from coming out...including me. I'll be back in the spring.