PDA

View Full Version : Misc Duke Basketball

tony
11-16-2005, 07:09 PM
I'm watching them play Seton Hall right now, they didnt look like a #1 ranked team the other night when they played Boston College but they are in rare form tonight. Whoever was guarding J.J Reddick decided to taunt him early in the game, since then Reddick has outscored the entire team 11-4.. just sad. The score is 28-5 now but I still don't see them dominating this year like a #1 team.

MnrlGryeh2
11-17-2005, 03:13 PM
I watched till halftime & went to sleep. They were winning 46-13 or something at halftime. Duke will go DEEP into march if not all the way.

Negrodamus
11-17-2005, 04:05 PM
Well since UNC lost damn near their whole starting line to the NBA draft. I predict Duke to take the ACC championship but i highly doubt they'll go all the way. I put my money on Uconn or Michigan State.

tony
11-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Duke has something they usually don't have though, depth. All of their freshman with one or two exceptions are good players, its obvious coach K is starting to recruit overseas.

bicsintegra
11-23-2005, 09:39 AM
duke is one of the few teams that play beyond the their talent level. they have pride and heart in their team and school. my coach once told me a good player can be beaten on his bad day. a player with true heart is hard to beat no matter what day it is. that is duke basketball and i hate duke i am a kentucky/syracuse fan. they are the best coached team hands down they play to their strengths.