PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 92-95 civic hatch shell

RBS
12-07-2010, 10:23 AM
i need a hatch for my new motor :eek: ... watch out on the streets peeps, you guys know who you are :taun:

92-95 hatch, cleaner the better, must not be a outstanding price as i know how much these cars are worth. if you offer me a stock hatch with a built motor for X price be prepared for me to say "pull the motor, sell as shell"

any SERIOUS offers please text me - 404 384 9034 - Richard

Black4DrEK
12-08-2010, 09:41 AM
GL finding the shell man...

Who were you talking about in the first part?? hahaha.. Cant wait till the summer time!

RBS
12-08-2010, 09:46 AM
Im talking about every all motor honda that comes out to race, including YOU! :eek: lol

up!

Black4DrEK
12-08-2010, 09:50 AM
SWEET!

Cant wait.. More the better!

*EFilliated*
12-08-2010, 12:33 PM
O snap. Make sure I'm ur first call out lol j/k. I got my coupe if u change ur mind

RBS
12-08-2010, 12:35 PM
O snap. Make sure I'm ur first call out lol j/k. I got my coupe if u change ur mind

be prepared to run, no backdowns and have cash strapped. no games next season, im taking people out

*EFilliated*
12-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Lol bet, when is this gonna be so I get an idea. I'll be at import face-off in April if it actually doesn't rain this time, we can get it done there or on the street don't matter. Radials or slicks. I like this, maybe this will get the scene up an popin again.

be prepared to run, no backdowns and have cash strapped. no games next season, im taking people out

Black4DrEK
12-08-2010, 01:03 PM

yessir

:goodjob:

*EFilliated*
12-08-2010, 01:26 PM
When u coming out, I'm still waiting on my money run

yessir

RBS
12-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Lol bet, when is this gonna be so I get an idea. I'll be at import face-off in April if it actually doesn't rain this time, we can get it done there or on the street don't matter. Radials or slicks. I like this, maybe this will get the scene up an popin again.

hopefully by summer time, maybe even spring.im waiting for parts and a damn car. i have quite a few projects coming out so ya fellers out there watch out, a couple all motor honduhs are bringing the heat

and slicks, all day. if we run and you just happen to not have good tires, your fault and take it as a loss LOL

*EFilliated*
12-08-2010, 01:32 PM
O ok daz plenty of time, lmk was up whenever something go down, summer of 2011 is gonna be on. We already got boost cars taking people down on the northside just saying lol

hopefully by summer time, maybe even spring.im waiting for parts and a damn car. i have quite a few projects coming out so ya fellers out there watch out, a couple all motor honduhs are bringing the heat

HolleyStyle
12-08-2010, 01:54 PM
good luck finding a shell man, looking for one myself for my motor

i4_garage
12-08-2010, 02:05 PM
wassapp i say you but that shit in a ITR!

RBS
12-08-2010, 02:53 PM
wassapp i say you but that shit in a ITR!

too much weight

Black4DrEK
12-08-2010, 03:21 PM
When u coming out, I'm still waiting on my money run

summer.

and slicks, all day. if we run and you just happen to not have good tires, your fault and take it as a loss LOL

*EFilliated*
12-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Bet make sure I'm the first to kno, and make sure u bring cash this time and dont waste my time

summer.

Black4DrEK
12-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Dude are you gonna start again? especially on another persons thread

When we ran, YOU KNEW IT WAS A FREE RUN!!!!!! CORRECT???????

GTFO

AND yes you will know.. Also PLEASE make your coupe "faster", or it will be waste of MY time, Comprende?

*EFilliated*
12-08-2010, 06:08 PM
O I got something for yo ass. Lmao

Dude are you gonna start again? especially on another persons thread

When we ran, YOU KNEW IT WAS A FREE RUN!!!!!! CORRECT???????

GTFO

AND yes you will know.. Also PLEASE make your coupe "faster", or it will be waste of MY time, Comprende?