PDA

View Full Version : oh now this sucks

Stormhammer
11-16-2005, 03:48 PM
so my starter gearing prolly isnt aligned with my flywheel. My car is stuck in the driveway. :(

Anyone know of a worthy shop in L'ville that could prolly fix it? Since I dont trust my own ass pulling the starter and realigning it.

This blows

Hulud
11-16-2005, 04:14 PM
talk to black paper diary

YokotaS13
11-16-2005, 05:32 PM
dude, youc an deff do it, just try

rickgiblin
11-16-2005, 05:39 PM
dude you got it...

YokotaS13
11-16-2005, 05:45 PM
if i can change the starter on a dually, you can do your starion

Stormhammer
11-16-2005, 07:20 PM
its a matter of trying to get that damn thing jacked up - then trying to be like " hmm... now what looks like a starter... that looks right!" 30 minutes later... "... guess that wasnt the starter... "

I gotta try to get in touch with some Starquest locals ( there's a blue one that runs about that I spoke to that said he'd help - haven't heard back though =/ )

worse comes to worse, I guess I can always have a shop do it

RandomGuy
11-16-2005, 11:09 PM
its a matter of trying to get that damn thing jacked up - then trying to be like " hmm... now what looks like a starter... that looks right!" 30 minutes later... "... guess that wasnt the starter... "

I gotta try to get in touch with some Starquest locals ( there's a blue one that runs about that I spoke to that said he'd help - haven't heard back though =/ )

worse comes to worse, I guess I can always have a shop do it
just make a post on my site dingleberry... theyll help your fruity ass out, give you some step by steps.