PDA

View Full Version : Vagina hurting? Vent in here.

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

280zx 2by2
12-12-2010, 04:14 PM
BTW who the fuck said an ACR makes 180HP? lol

Simon Tubby

"I meant to put 50HP haha but no they're rated at like 180 or so. It's not entirely stock either."

August 3 at 4:36pm ˇ

Yeah try making your facebook private you fat pos hahahaha

You lie to your friends to try to be cool? Dude you're awesome.

Echonova
12-12-2010, 04:14 PM
No shit, I asked him to show me where one made 180hp stock because I can't find it.... Where is your reading comprehension sir? Do you know what context clues are?LOL. You are a pathetic asshat, keep your over-weight boat anchor of a car if it makes you happy. Sure it might have been the performance car to have during the 1973 fuel crisis, but it has taken it's rightful place among the pantheon of cars that nobody gives a shit about.

Echonova
12-12-2010, 04:16 PM
I was just standing up for someone who was getting shit talked about them by people who had no reason to be talking shit in the first place.Wow, you're like fucking Superman...

280zx 2by2
12-12-2010, 04:16 PM
LOL Your stupidity is tripping me out.

Are you sure that's not a calorie rush from all the golden arches cuisine you just shoved down your throat?

280zx 2by2
12-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Wow, you're like fucking Superman...

Try Spiderman.

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Sure it might have been the performance car to have during the 1973 fuel crisis,

Those cars came minus the flux capictor, Kev. Later, QD.

280zx 2by2
12-12-2010, 04:18 PM
LOL. You are a pathetic asshat, keep your over-weight boat anchor of a car if it makes you happy. Sure it might have been the performance car to have during the 1973 fuel crisis, but it has taken it's rightful place among the pantheon of cars that nobody gives a shit about.

Like home boys Neon?

And I can link you to about 5-6 forums that get more traffic than this one that would be to differ about no one giving a shit about them.

Elbow
12-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Simon Tubby

"I meant to put 50HP haha but no they're rated at like 180 or so. It's not entirely stock either."

Yeah try making your facebook private you fat pos hahahaha

You lie to your friends to try to be cool? Dude you're awesome.

I don't need it to be private because I have nothing to hide. LOL What the hell. Do you think you just found all of this and nobody here knows me? Lie? Lie to who? About what?

280zx 2by2
12-12-2010, 04:22 PM
I don't need it to be private because I have nothing to hide. LOL What the hell. Do you think you just found all of this and nobody here knows me? Lie? Lie to who? About what?

So you just inform people of false specs of your "racecar" and use the stupidity card?

Cool story bro.

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2010, 04:23 PM
And I can link you to about 5-6 forums that get more traffic than this one that would be to differ about no one giving a shit about them.

I wouldn't because they'll only be deleted within seconds of posting.

Besides, I'd have to disagree on any of them having more traffic that this one. But that's neither here nor there. I actually loveDatsuns, myself. Later, QD.

Elbow
12-12-2010, 04:24 PM
So you just inform people of false specs of your "racecar" and use the stupidity card?

Cool story bro.

False specs? Have I informed you false specs? Also why do you think it's NOT a race car? Why would I lie and say I have a Neon race car? Why not a Porsche or something sexy? lol You're a truly pitiful individual.

280zx 2by2
12-12-2010, 04:25 PM
False specs? Have I informed you false specs? Also why do you think it's NOT a race car? Why would I lie and say I have a Neon race car? Why not a Porsche or something sexy? lol You're a truly pitiful individual.

Did you not just see where I quoted you as saying the car has 180hp stock?

Why are you avoiding that?

Elbow
12-12-2010, 04:27 PM

Why are you avoiding that?

Quote it again because I honestly have NO clue where you see that at? ACRs have like 130HP stock probably to the flywheel.

Echonova
12-12-2010, 04:27 PM

Why are you avoiding that?It's like Spider-man and Johnny Cochran have now merged and combined their powers.

Checkmate Simon.

Elbow
12-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Actually NVM your " " was me? Yeah, I didn't mean a stock engine, this engine isn't completely stock nor does it have 180HP to the wheels. I honestly don't know shit about Neon engines or performance, just the paper work I got with the car. It's a race car, that's why I bought it, not to be cool driving a Neon. LOL

Echonova
12-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Quote it again because I honestly have NO clue where you see that at? ACRs have like 130HP stock probably to the flywheel.Next you'll say it was a type-o.

Backpedaling FTL.

280zx 2by2
12-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote it again because I honestly have NO clue where you see that at? ACRs have like 130HP stock probably to the flywheel.

For the 3rd time,

Simon Tubby-

" I meant to put 50HP haha but no they're rated at like 180 or so. It's not entirely stock either."

Random-

"Damm 180hp, that's alot than I would have thought!! "

August 4 at 12:33am ˇ

Simon Tubby-

"Yeah it's surprisingly quick."

August 4 at 8:21am

Echonova
GAME OVER SIMON.

quickdodgeŽ

The ACR, equipped with the same DOHC engine as the RT or Sport had a horsepower rating of 150. Later, QD.

Echonova
12-12-2010, 04:31 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/3512a270.jpg

280zx 2by2
Actually NVM your " " was me? Yeah, I didn't mean a stock engine, this engine isn't completely stock nor does it have 180HP to the wheels. I honestly don't know shit about Neon engines or performance, just the paper work I got with the car. It's a race car, that's why I bought it, not to be cool driving a Neon. LOL

Cool story bro.

Im done with your fat pathetic ass, go make fun of a kia because 240sx's are out of your class.

Elbow
For the 3rd time,

Simon Tubby-

" I meant to put 50HP haha but no they're rated at like 180 or so. It's not entirely stock either."

Random-

"Damm 180hp, that's alot than I would have thought!! "

August 4 at 12:33am ˇ

Simon Tubby-

"Yeah it's surprisingly quick."

August 4 at 8:21am

Yeah I got that now I had NO idea what you were writing when I saw that. lol

It is surprisingly quick though, a lot faster than a GSR. Not FAST, but fun quick.

Echonova
12-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Good Lord I'm bored.

Hey, that rhymed.

Elbow
Cool story bro.

Im done with your fat pathetic ass, go make fun of a kia because 240sx's are out of your class.

No actually the S13 240SX and Neon ACR race in the same class. KIAs don't though.

Elbow
Good Lord I'm bored.

Hey, that rhymed.

Why not become a rapper? Just a regular guy.

Echonova
Cool story bro.

Im done with your fat pathetic ass, go make fun of a kia because 240sx's are out of your class.That's right. You showed his ass. Now toss him aside like a used tampon.

Elbow
12-12-2010, 04:35 PM
That's right. You showed his ass. Now toss him aside like a used tampon.

I hate when guys toss me out like trash. :(

Sinfix_15
12-12-2010, 04:42 PM
when and why did this thread become about vaginas?

Elbow
12-12-2010, 04:43 PM
when and why did this thread become about vaginas?

Since I'm the only female in here I'm guessing when I posted...

94_teg_ls
12-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Since I'm the only female in here I'm guessing when I posted...

down for pics:gay:

Bacon
12-12-2010, 06:23 PM
down for pics:gay:

Want pics? Google blue waffles.

David88vert
12-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Also why do you think it's NOT a race car?

Its a stock Neon. Technically, any car you enter in a race is a racecar, but lets be realistic - that car is a stock Neon, with some stickers.
There are two class for almost 30 showroom stock production vehicles, so technically, lots of stock cars can be "racecars" using those terms.

The STU (World Challenge Touring Car based) target performance is 250 hp - how are you even mid-pack in that class? Unless you added FI to the car, it doesn't seem like it would be even close to running mid-pack.
I could see you running in Showroom Stock C as long as your car is not older than 12 years old, or H Production if it is older than 12 years.

Echonova
12-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Sick burn.

Elbow
12-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Its a stock Neon. Technically, any car you enter in a race is a racecar, but lets be realistic - that car is a stock Neon, with some stickers.
There are two class for almost 30 showroom stock production vehicles, so technically, lots of stock cars can be "racecars" using those terms.

The STU (World Challenge Touring Car based) target performance is 250 hp - how are you even mid-pack in that class? Unless you added FI to the car, it doesn't seem like it would be even close to running mid-pack.
I could see you running in Showroom Stock C as long as your car is not older than 12 years old, or H Production if it is older than 12 years.

It's not stock, it's modified beyond its Showroom Stock days.

If every car was 250HP that ran STU then you're right it wouldn't be mid pack. Did I say mid pack in STU though or ITA? H Production requires a lot more modification, more than STU in fact, so that makes no sense. Why are you leaving out Improved Touring which Neons do very well in? It can't run SSC anymore, it's a 97 and like I said, I'd have to put it back stock and that would be a waste of time.

Either way, a 10HP race car is a race car just as much as a 850HP car is a race car. It was built with one purpose and that is to race.

I don't get why this is such a problem to you all? I bought it because I got a KILLER deal on it, it's exactly what I was looking for to fit my wallet, it's a blast to drive, and it's CHEAP to fix, a whole other Neon is what $400? lol I'm not bragging that I own a race car, obviously it's not as cool as a GT car or something, obviously it's not as fast, obviously it's not as die hard. If I wanted to impress I sure as hell wouldn't buy a Neon. It's what I want. Plus it's not the only car I can drive either, but there is a plus in owning a race car versus renting.

-EnVus-
12-12-2010, 07:12 PM
How the fuck did this thread get to 15 pages shesh!

Echonova
12-12-2010, 07:16 PM
How the fuck did this thread get to 15 pages shesh!Adjust your settings n00b. I'm on page 8.

-EnVus-
12-12-2010, 07:17 PM
Adjust your settings n00b. I'm on page 8.

WUT?

Elbow
How the fuck did this thread get to 15 pages shesh!

When I open my mouth on IA I usually provide success.

Revmaynard
BeCaUsE tWo-40'S aRe CoOl BrO!

Sinfix_15
12-12-2010, 07:31 PM

If every car was 250HP that ran STU then you're right it wouldn't be mid pack. Did I say mid pack in STU though or ITA? H Production requires a lot more modification, more than STU in fact, so that makes no sense. Why are you leaving out Improved Touring which Neons do very well in? It can't run SSC anymore, it's a 97 and like I said, I'd have to put it back stock and that would be a waste of time.

Either way, a 10HP race car is a race car just as much as a 850HP car is a race car. It was built with one purpose and that is to race.

I don't get why this is such a problem to you all? I bought it because I got a KILLER deal on it, it's exactly what I was looking for to fit my wallet, it's a blast to drive, and it's CHEAP to fix, a whole other Neon is what $400? lol I'm not bragging that I own a race car, obviously it's not as cool as a GT car or something, obviously it's not as fast, obviously it's not as die hard. If I wanted to impress I sure as hell wouldn't buy a Neon. It's what I want. Plus it's not the only car I can drive either, but there is a plus in owning a race car versus renting.

when you make a hobby out of being a dick and annoying people, it comes back on you. In this case.... you're a pretty easy target since you drive one of the biggest pieces of shit on this entire site.

Elbow
12-12-2010, 07:40 PM
when you make a hobby out of being a dick and annoying people, it comes back on you. In this case.... you're a pretty easy target since you drive one of the biggest pieces of shit on this entire site.

I agree there's nothing special about Neons, but ACRs deserve some respect, not because I own one or anything like that, but Dodge gets kudos in my book for caring outside of the box (NASCAR). I also disagree my car is one of the biggest pieces of shit on the site, it's a very well rounded car that is fun to drive. It's all brand new except for the body and paint. lol

Either way though, think what you want, it doesn't bother me. I can't make anyone like something they don't and nobody can make me feel bad for liking something I do.

Sinfix_15
12-12-2010, 07:45 PM
BeCaUsE tWo-40'S aRe CoOl BrO!

hellllzzzzz yeah! cool as the other side of the pillow.

David88vert
12-12-2010, 08:57 PM

Improved Touring is just a regional class, not a national one.
Your car was not built to be a racecar - it was simply a street car that parts were left out of and marketed to those looking for a cheap way to enter SCCA. and that is fine. Most racecars that start off as street cars are just the same. But the fact remains that your chassis and suspension was not specifically engineered to be a racecar.
There is a big difference between an engineered 850bhp race car and a street car that has changed its intake, exhaust, coilovers, and brake pads - and still doesn't make 150rwhp. The cars in ITA appear to be either Neons, or 20 year old 100bhp cars. Of course, if you are running against a 25 year old 2002/RX7/Civic/etc with only 2/3s the hp that you have, you will have the advantage. If you are only running mid-pack with them, you are simply out doing a track day.
Now, I understand it is fun, and you like the car, that is fine. But you have been saying that a 240 with 400hp is rice, and a poor car, when in reality, the 240 appears to have a lot more going for it than a pretty much stock Neon. With an equal driver, it will lay down better laptimes on RA than your racecar will.
And yes, you can race a Neon for a lot less than renting a racecar. I understand that, and agree that it is a good starter platform for SCCA racing. I'm not saying that it is a bad car. I just don't see where you have the grounds to be dogging on another person's car like you have been.
Now, if you just don't like the driver, that's a different story.

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2010, 08:57 PM

Your car was not built to be a racecar -

Actually, the Neon was designed by Chrysler to be a track car. The design team was approached to create a vehicle that could compete in a road course race scenario. Hence why the car was "cheaply" made. The all plastic interior that just snaps off, the rarely any power options and in the case of the ACR, race ready components. It was the best performing car in it's class for several years....and this included the highly coveted (<---- I made a funny) Honda Civic of the same years. Later, QD.

jakku
12-12-2010, 09:24 PM
this thread is a blast. bunch of girls arguing whose car is shittier? give me a break.

Bacon
12-12-2010, 09:27 PM
this thread is a blast. bunch of girls arguing whose car is shittier? give me a break.

It's a battle of wits that nobody will win......welcome to IA.

silversol
12-12-2010, 09:34 PM

well going by your sig I think you take the cake on whose car is shittier!

jakku
12-12-2010, 09:37 PM
well going by your sig I think you take the cake on whose car is shittier!

good one bro!

silversol
12-12-2010, 09:41 PM
good one bro!

I am not your Bro. so dont ever refer to me as your "bro" again. thank you and have a nice day!

jakku
12-12-2010, 09:44 PM
k bro... http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4049866/u-mad-im.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=VELOCIRRAPTOR-DESPREOCUPADO

Bacon
12-12-2010, 09:46 PM
:facepalm:

silversol
12-12-2010, 09:48 PM
me mad no lol. I just dont associate my self with people such as yourself.

jakku
12-12-2010, 09:51 PM
you need to become more social then. its good for you.

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2010, 09:53 PM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5246/5245180669_f55d23d0da.jpg

I'm not trying to be mean or offending, but is the car in your sig really your car or is it a joke pic? I'm honestly just asking. Later, QD.

silversol
12-12-2010, 09:55 PM
I'm not trying to be mean or offending, but is the car in your sig really your car or is it a joke pic? I'm honestly just asking. Later, QD.

Im hopeing this pic is from 1998.

Bacon
12-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Kinda reminds me of a civic hatchback I saw the other day up in Gwinnett....it was hella wide body in the back. Twas ugly.

jakku
12-12-2010, 09:56 PM
honestly its my car.. bought it as a shell with that shitty body kit on it as u can see i have a post in the WTB section for oem bumpers... but yes that piece of shit looking car is mine. but hey i havent been spending time on making my car look good. internal over external. to each his own though

quickdodgeŽ
12-12-2010, 09:58 PM
honestly its my car.. bought it as a shell with that shitty body kit on it as u can see i have a post in the WTB section for oem bumpers... but yes that piece of shit looking car is mine. but hey i havent been spending time on making my car look good. internal over external. to each his own though

Like I said, I'm just asking. And to each is own is forever true. Later, QD.

Echonova
12-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Im hopeing this pic is from 1998.We had better taste than that in '98. Not much better, but hey...

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/f135c243.jpg

iamdallas
12-13-2010, 01:39 AM
:lmfao:

^^ At least it's a better title name...

Thanks, IA. My vagina feels much better now.

badassf4i
12-13-2010, 01:51 AM
For sinfix and simmon,sinfix why don't you two go at it on two different tracks get your 240 prepared for what simmon likes to do(road racing) see who comes out on top,then go to the 1/4 miles track and see who comes out on top..
And if you all are not satisfied with the outcome, we will go back to the drawing board..you all may not care about this post at all, just throwing it out there haha

EG_Ryder
12-13-2010, 04:57 AM
YOU are a ricer, your car is a riced out POS.

Thanks for clearing that up, it was driving me crazy lol... A car can only be rice or riced out, the person ruining the car is the ricer! :goodjob:

David88vert
12-13-2010, 06:12 AM
Actually, the Neon was designed by Chrysler to be a track car. The design team was approached to create a vehicle that could compete in a road course race scenario. Hence why the car was "cheaply" made. The all plastic interior that just snaps off, the rarely any power options and in the case of the ACR, race ready components. It was the best performing car in it's class for several years....and this included the highly coveted (<---- I made a funny) Honda Civic of the same years. Later, QD.

Actually, according to Chrysler, it was designed to be an internationally sold compact FWD, and reintroduce the Chrysler name to Australia, where they had not sold any cars since '81. It was a replacement to the Duster and Sundance also in North America. We all know that compacts are designed to be cheap, and the pencil pushers look to limit costs in the whole process. That's not how you design a racecar.
They couldn't sell enough cars to SCCA member to warrant designing different geometry for a car for track use. How many ACRs do you think they sold in the 1st gens? Not enough to warrant production of a coplete line of cars, for certain.
It was the best performing car in a limited, controlled class - but that was done with factory bolt-ons, like suspension, and different transmission ratios. The interior for all of the Dodges back then were cheap plastic clip-on interiors. I've taken out lots of them.

There is nothing wrong with the Neon. I think that it is more impressive that as a true street car, it clearly outclassed its competitors in performance, but the truth is that the ACR was really a base Neon without the sound deadening, ABS, etc, and a slightly upgraded suspension/brake setup. The chassis was still a street car, not a engineered race car.
Even more impressive is that it absolutely demolished its competition in bang for the buck with more horsepower than any of its rivals - by a good bit. Granted, they copied Mitsu's motor, but it worked.

The real question is why is Simon berating a 240 when it outperforms his own car at his own type of racing?

Elbow
12-13-2010, 06:22 AM
Improved Touring is just a regional class, not a national one.
Your car was not built to be a racecar - it was simply a street car that parts were left out of and marketed to those looking for a cheap way to enter SCCA. and that is fine. Most racecars that start off as street cars are just the same. But the fact remains that your chassis and suspension was not specifically engineered to be a racecar.
There is a big difference between an engineered 850bhp race car and a street car that has changed its intake, exhaust, coilovers, and brake pads - and still doesn't make 150rwhp. The cars in ITA appear to be either Neons, or 20 year old 100bhp cars. Of course, if you are running against a 25 year old 2002/RX7/Civic/etc with only 2/3s the hp that you have, you will have the advantage. If you are only running mid-pack with them, you are simply out doing a track day.
Now, I understand it is fun, and you like the car, that is fine. But you have been saying that a 240 with 400hp is rice, and a poor car, when in reality, the 240 appears to have a lot more going for it than a pretty much stock Neon. With an equal driver, it will lay down better laptimes on RA than your racecar will.
And yes, you can race a Neon for a lot less than renting a racecar. I understand that, and agree that it is a good starter platform for SCCA racing. I'm not saying that it is a bad car. I just don't see where you have the grounds to be dogging on another person's car like you have been.
Now, if you just don't like the driver, that's a different story.

I know IT is regional, what does that matter? I never said I preferred to run national over regional. STU is also a way for IT cars to run at national events. There were actually quite a few ITA cars running STU at the Runoffs this year.

The ACR was built to be a race car. There is a reason it came stock with race suspension and the first ones released you had to be an SCCA member to buy one. The ACR is an icon in the road racing world, it pissed a lot of people off in its time.

As for IT being slow, that's not true at all. An ITA Miata ran a 1:40 at this past ARRC at Road Atlanta. ITA is a very competitive class, it's also not a bunch of old cars running. ITA consits of ACR Neons, GSRs, Miatas, Civic SIs, SE-R Sentras and NX2000, etc. Like I said, a 1:40 is not slow.

Like I said, the 240 owner came in here when and completely acted a dick. For no reason and accused me of claiming things that I don't. I've complimented his car before, it doesn't even look bad, but he came in here being clueless. As for him around the track and I, you seem pretty sure he can out run me, I highly doubt it. He doesn't do road course events and HP isn't all that matters, the only place HP matters at Road Atlanta is the back straight and front straight, which both are long yeah and a good driver in a fast car easily gets by, but.....

For sinfix and simmon,sinfix why don't you two go at it on two different tracks get your 240 prepared for what simmon likes to do(road racing) see who comes out on top,then go to the 1/4 miles track and see who comes out on top..
And if you all are not satisfied with the outcome, we will go back to the drawing board..you all may not care about this post at all, just throwing it out there haha

Who has a faster car has not been the discussion of this thread. lol He would rape me at a drag strip. Nobody can argue that.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 06:25 AM
Actually, according to Chrysler, it was designed to be an internationally sold compact FWD, and reintroduce the Chrysler name to Australia, where they had not sold any cars since '81. It was a replacement to the Duster and Sundance also in North America. We all know that compacts are designed to be cheap, and the pencil pushers look to limit costs in the whole process. That's not how you design a racecar.
They couldn't sell enough cars to SCCA member to warrant designing different geometry for a car for track use. How many ACRs do you think they sold in the 1st gens? Not enough to warrant production of a coplete line of cars, for certain.
It was the best performing car in a limited, controlled class - but that was done with factory bolt-ons, like suspension, and different transmission ratios. The interior for all of the Dodges back then were cheap plastic clip-on interiors. I've taken out lots of them.

There is nothing wrong with the Neon. I think that it is more impressive that as a true street car, it clearly outclassed its competitors in performance, but the truth is that the ACR was really a base Neon without the sound deadening, ABS, etc, and a slightly upgraded suspension/brake setup. The chassis was still a street car, not a engineered race car.
Even more impressive is that it absolutely demolished its competition in bang for the buck with more horsepower than any of its rivals - by a good bit. Granted, they copied Mitsu's motor, but it worked.

The real question is why is Simon berating a 240 when it outperforms his own car at his own type of racing?

Yeah, the actual chassis wasn't any different. It came stock with adjustable Konis and what not though and other Mopar options. This car isn't just a stock ACR either though. The point is it was built to run SCCA SS racing and to win, which it did. Dodge even made the "Neon Challenge" series which was a semi-pro series that ran at pro events as a support series with factory Dodge support. This car also raced in that very competitively. The car has a shit load of history and that's another reason I was happy to buy it.

Like I said, a 50HP race car and a 800HP race car are both race cars. There is no better way to showcase a new car than racing it. Mazda and Honda have both announced a new series with Fits and Mazda 2s, I guess those aren't real race cars either.

Echonova
12-13-2010, 07:05 AM
This thread is making my 4 day weekend go too fast. Ima go do stuff and ball outta control for a while.

BBL.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 07:40 AM
I know IT is regional, what does that matter? I never said I preferred to run national over regional. STU is also a way for IT cars to run at national events. There were actually quite a few ITA cars running STU at the Runoffs this year.

The ACR was built to be a race car. There is a reason it came stock with race suspension and the first ones released you had to be an SCCA member to buy one. The ACR is an icon in the road racing world, it pissed a lot of people off in its time.

As for IT being slow, that's not true at all. An ITA Miata ran a 1:40 at this past ARRC at Road Atlanta. ITA is a very competitive class, it's also not a bunch of old cars running. ITA consits of ACR Neons, GSRs, Miatas, Civic SIs, SE-R Sentras and NX2000, etc. Like I said, a 1:40 is not slow.

Like I said, the 240 owner came in here when and completely acted a dick. For no reason and accused me of claiming things that I don't. I've complimented his car before, it doesn't even look bad, but he came in here being clueless. As for him around the track and I, you seem pretty sure he can out run me, I highly doubt it. He doesn't do road course events and HP isn't all that matters, the only place HP matters at Road Atlanta is the back straight and front straight, which both are long yeah and a good driver in a fast car easily gets by, but.....

Who has a faster car has not been the discussion of this thread. lol He would rape me at a drag strip. Nobody can argue that.

When it was originally released, it came with non-adjustables - basically an upgraded shock. Just add bigger swaybars, and that makes a racecar? If that's the case, then 90% of these ricers that you have been campaigning against have racecars on the street also. Like I said, I have nothing against the car, but was merely pointing out that it is not any better than a 240.

I think that you have now clarifed that you just don't like the owner of THAT car. You made a lot of derogatory comments about the car earlier, when you should have targetted the person that you didn't like.

Let me be clear - his car and your car - with equal drivers - his should be faster around the track. It is very easy for prep his car for a road course, so you cannot assume that it would come out on drag springs, slicks and skinnies, etc.

Now, to be clear, I do not know either of your skill levels, and I would assume (again my assumption only), that you would be faster around most tracks, with more seat time. However, a driver who does not hold the same track speed could utilize the additional power to slow you down to their lap times by parking you. I'm not saying that Sinfix could do it, but there are a lot of drivers who could. Now a small track, there would be very little question to it, as the Neon would excel at slower speeds with tight corners.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 07:58 AM
When it was originally released, it came with non-adjustables - basically an upgraded shock. Just add bigger swaybars, and that makes a racecar? If that's the case, then 90% of these ricers that you have been campaigning against have racecars on the street also. Like I said, I have nothing against the car, but was merely pointing out that it is not any better than a 240.

I think that you have now clarifed that you just don't like the owner of THAT car. You made a lot of derogatory comments about the car earlier, when you should have targetted the person that you didn't like.

Let me be clear - his car and your car - with equal drivers - his should be faster around the track. It is very easy for prep his car for a road course, so you cannot assume that it would come out on drag springs, slicks and skinnies, etc.

Now, to be clear, I do not know either of your skill levels, and I would assume (again my assumption only), that you would be faster around most tracks, with more seat time. However, a driver who does not hold the same track speed could utilize the additional power to slow you down to their lap times by parking you. I'm not saying that Sinfix could do it, but there are a lot of drivers who could. Now a small track, there would be very little question to it, as the Neon would excel at slower speeds with tight corners.

All I'm saying is the ACR came out to be a race car, it performed VERY well on skid pad tests and what not, it wasn't just different sway bars either. In my opinion a stock ACR is 20x better than a stock 240. The 240 wasn't made to be a performance car, Neons at least had it in mind. I've driven a CRAP LOAD of 240s and they can handle well yes, but they don't feel solid and I've yet to of been passed by one at the track, SR and all. The point is my car is a race car, whether you consider a car that isn't tube framed or built to shit to be or not, it's a race car. It was never a street car.

With equal drivers you're right, his probably would be faster around a fast track. However there aren't equal drivers and we're discussing real world situations even though it's pointless. I don't really care who has a faster car. Everyone was just getting mad that I said my car is a race car because it doesn't have a crap load of HP. This isn't drag racing where there is some sort of violent bench racing, I enjoy what I do, I don't care if this car wins, it's purely fun.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 08:02 AM
Like I said, a 50HP race car and a 800HP race car are both race cars. There is no better way to showcase a new car than racing it. Mazda and Honda have both announced a new series with Fits and Mazda 2s, I guess those aren't real race cars either.

There is nothing wrong with Neons, not any other limited series racing; however, you cannot say that a street car with a couple of bolt on suspension pieces is suddenly a racecar, because it was put on at the factory. You turn around and call all the people that do the same thing aftermarket ricers. That's nothing but trying to boost your own ego. The ACR was available with A/C, not something most racecars have.

A 150 hp street car is nothing like an 800hp engineered racecar. If you think they are, you haven't driven a race car.

Modern cars that top out at 115-120mph, and no different from their street counterparts, are not racecars to me. Just because you take a car on a track does not turn it into a racecar. Just like if you take a tube chassis car, and put lights and a tag on it, doesn't make it a street car.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 08:08 AM
let me turn mine into a racecar. jk.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 08:11 AM
There is nothing wrong with Neons, not any other limited series racing; however, you cannot say that a street car with a couple of bolt on suspension pieces is suddenly a racecar, because it was put on at the factory. You turn around and call all the people that do the same thing aftermarket ricers. That's nothing but trying to boost your own ego. The ACR was available with A/C, not something most racecars have.

A 150 hp street car is nothing like an 800hp engineered racecar. If you think they are, you haven't driven a race car.

Modern cars that top out at 115-120mph, and no different from their street counterparts, are not racecars to me. Just because you take a car on a track does not turn it into a racecar. Just like if you take a tube chassis car, and put lights and a tag on it, doesn't make it a street car.

Well we're going to just have to disagree then. What I get from what you're saying is that a car modified to be a race car isn't a race car. In this case, the ACR Neon was modified to a start to be a race car. I'm saying this particular car, started life from the dealer, went to get a cage, and has raced sense. The fact that it has road racing logbooks and what not makes it a race car, simple as that.

I've driven purpose built race cars and of course there is a difference. I'm saying though to me a race car is a race car. If it can legally compete in a wheel to wheel race then it is a race car. It doesn't matter if it goes 10mph, it's still a race car. I am very open minded when it comes to my definition of a race car and I've seen just about any type of car you can think of racing, maybe that's why I disagree what what you're saying.

Who have I called a ricer? The 240 guy just to piss him off. Like I said though, if I bought a Civic, put a full cage, fire system, seat, harness, etc. Chose a class, did some work, got a logbook for it, then yes, it very well IS a race car. The only reason I keep saying is the ACR wasn't a street car or was built to be a race car is that it WAS, I didn't buy an ACR and turn it into a race car. I'm speaking of my car in this situation.

As for the A/C thing, I don't know what the ACR could or couldn't come with, like I said I don't know much about Neons, I bought it because it was ready to race, not because I like Neons. lol I do know this one doesn't have A/C though. I also know most race cars these days in larger series DO have A/C, just not the factory installed type.

If you have a Showroom Stock ACR which is a basically stock car and it turns the same laps as a street ACR, the SS ACR is still a race car. Why? It's legal to race. THAT is my definition of what a race car is, if it races, it's a race car.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 08:12 AM
let me turn mine into a racecar. jk.

Go for it. However Vincent Diesieldwarf sitting next to you may get angry since you owe him a 10 second car and neons aren't legal on a race track. So....good luck Brian.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 09:15 AM
Well we're going to just have to disagree then. What I get from what you're saying is that a car modified to be a race car isn't a race car. In this case, the ACR Neon was modified to a start to be a race car. I'm saying this particular car, started life from the dealer, went to get a cage, and has raced sense. The fact that it has road racing logbooks and what not makes it a race car, simple as that.

I've driven purpose built race cars and of course there is a difference. I'm saying though to me a race car is a race car. If it can legally compete in a wheel to wheel race then it is a race car. It doesn't matter if it goes 10mph, it's still a race car. I am very open minded when it comes to my definition of a race car and I've seen just about any type of car you can think of racing, maybe that's why I disagree what what you're saying.

Who have I called a ricer? The 240 guy just to piss him off. Like I said though, if I bought a Civic, put a full cage, fire system, seat, harness, etc. Chose a class, did some work, got a logbook for it, then yes, it very well IS a race car. The only reason I keep saying is the ACR wasn't a street car or was built to be a race car is that it WAS, I didn't buy an ACR and turn it into a race car. I'm speaking of my car in this situation.

As for the A/C thing, I don't know what the ACR could or couldn't come with, like I said I don't know much about Neons, I bought it because it was ready to race, not because I like Neons. lol I do know this one doesn't have A/C though. I also know most race cars these days in larger series DO have A/C, just not the factory installed type.

If you have a Showroom Stock ACR which is a basically stock car and it turns the same laps as a street ACR, the SS ACR is still a race car. Why? It's legal to race. THAT is my definition of what a race car is, if it races, it's a race car.

We definitely disagree, as that definition puts every street car that ever rolled off the line as a racecar, if it runs just once.
By that definition, any car that is on track in a race - even just once - is a race car. Basically, a bonestock VW diesel that enters a bracket race on Saturday afternoon at Commerce, is still a race car. Even though it would do 22-23 seconds.
Any stock Kia that is entered in a track day event that participates in a lunch time race would be a racecar.
A lawnmower could be considered a race car if it was on a track even - and only doing your 10mph.

To me, those are just street cars that are being enjoyed, but not race cars. As an example, my old RX7 (GSL-SE, not the FD) was caged, built suspension, motor, etc, and I did not consider it to be a racecar. It was just a street car that saw some occasional track time.

Ultimately, as long as you enjoy the car, that is all that matters though. If you want to consider it to be a racecar, that is up to you.

iamdallas
12-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Cars first were first built as luxury transportation and then raced. For me, the history of automobile racing says that you can buy a car from the factory and race it. And so, it becomes a racing car.

And what about Touring Car races? They're not race cars? They're production cars with bolt ons (in some cases) and they're racing around a track... so what does that make them?

There are even showroom stock classes that run stock cars of the same make. Purpose built race cars are definitely more impressive, but they're not the only race car.

I think the definition of a race car depends on whether or not you ACTUALLY REGULARLY use it as a racing vehicle. I think if a purpose built race car were left in a showroom or a museum it's entire life it kind of negates the fact that it is honestly a race car. But that's hard to distinguish and I really don't want to piss anyone off.

How a car is primarily used defines what it is.

Just respectfully disagreeing with you, david88vert. You've got some good points that I do agree with though.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 09:23 AM
We definitely disagree, as that definition puts every street car that ever rolled off the line as a racecar, if it runs just once.
By that definition, any car that is on track in a race - even just once - is a race car. Basically, a bonestock VW diesel that enters a bracket race on Saturday afternoon at Commerce, is still a race car. Even though it would do 22-23 seconds.
Any stock Kia that is entered in a track day event that participates in a lunch time race would be a racecar.
A lawnmower could be considered a race car if it was on a track even - and only doing your 10mph.

To me, those are just street cars that are being enjoyed, but not race cars. As an example, my old RX7 (GSL-SE, not the FD) was caged, built suspension, motor, etc, and I did not consider it to be a racecar. It was just a street car that saw some occasional track time.

Ultimately, as long as you enjoy the car, that is all that matters though. If you want to consider it to be a racecar, that is up to you.

Drag racing and road racing...HUGE difference. I'm ONLY talking about road course cars. Did your RX-7 have a logbook? If not, then of course it wasn't a race car. Time trials is not racing. I'm talking about RACING, wheel to wheel racing, not against the clock. As those are all competitive forms of motorsport, there is a difference there. Just about anyone can bring anything and do drag racing or time trials.

The difference in your RX-7 and my car is that my car was built to be a race car, that was its sole purpose in life, nothing more. It has everything needed to race, it's been raced, that's all there is to it.

Bacon
12-13-2010, 09:33 AM
I would slightly disagree with time trials not being a form of racing. Directly....no it's not in the fact that you are racing against a clock, an inanimate object that can't compete against you. Indirectly, in the sense, that you are trying to keep a better time than someone else therefore making it a "race". The terms "race" and "racing" are used loosely and can mean several things. IMO, if you are using a car in a competitive sport against another individual, yourself, or a machine....it is considered "racing".

Bottom line: Simon's car was built with a purpose in mind and that was to be a track car. I will assume that Sinfix's 240 was built as an all around good vehicle that can serve several functions.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 09:36 AM
I would slightly disagree with time trials not being a form of racing. Directly....no it's not in the fact that you are racing against a clock, an inanimate object that can't compete against you. Indirectly, in the sense, that you are trying to keep a better time than someone else therefore making it a "race". The terms "race" and "racing" are used loosely and can mean several things. IMO, if you are using a car in a competitive sport against another individual, yourself, or a machine....it is considered "racing".

Bottom line: Simon's car was built with a purpose in mind and that was to be a track car. I will assume that Sinfix's 240 was built as an all around good vehicle that can serve several functions.

I agree, I mainly meant that a time trials car doesn't usually have to be prepared the same as a road racing car. In my opinion if your car is required to have all of that safety equipment and be scrutinized and be issued a competition logbook than it is a race car. Some time trial events don't even require a roll bar.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 09:37 AM
Drag racing and road racing...HUGE difference. I'm ONLY talking about road course cars. Did your RX-7 have a logbook? If not, then of course it wasn't a race car. Time trials is not racing. I'm talking about RACING, wheel to wheel racing, not against the clock. As those are all competitive forms of motorsport, there is a difference there. Just about anyone can bring anything and do drag racing or time trials.

The difference in your RX-7 and my car is that my car was built to be a race car, that was its sole purpose in life, nothing more. It has everything needed to race, it's been raced, that's all there is to it.

So drag racing, and time trials aren't racing? So the cars used for them aren't racecars? Your stock Neon is more of a racecar that a Pikes Peaks hillclimber?
I guess that my old tube chassis, sheet metal body, dirt tracker wasn't a race car, as we didn't keep a log book, and it wasn't on a paved road course - even though I ran it door-todoor multiple seasons on the track when I was younger than you are now. Granted, it looked way worse than your Neon, and didn't turn except with the throttle.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 09:40 AM
I agree, I mainly meant that a time trials car doesn't usually have to be prepared the same as a road racing car. In my opinion if your car is required to have all of that safety equipment and be scrutinized and be issued a competition logbook than it is a race car. Some time trial events don't even require a roll bar.

I'm going to take my grandmother's old Buick Century, bolt in a cage, and get a log book - then I'll have a racecar!

David88vert
12-13-2010, 09:40 AM

I completely agree.
And I think both car's serve their purpose.

Bacon
12-13-2010, 09:43 AM
IMO, you don't have to have a logbook to say a car is a race car. I can take my mostly stock Integra LS to the drag strip and say it's a race car. Why? Simply because it was used in some sort of competition. To competition officials, they don't see it as a race car because of the lack of preparation that a typical race prepped vehicle has. Everyone sees race cars differently.

lanning
12-13-2010, 09:45 AM
YOU WANNA SEE A GOD DAMN RACE CAR WATCH THIS SHIT LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXlCY_brFTs

Elbow
12-13-2010, 09:49 AM
So drag racing, and time trials aren't racing? So the cars used for them aren't racecars? Your stock Neon is more of a racecar that a Pikes Peaks hillclimber?
I guess that my old tube chassis, sheet metal body, dirt tracker wasn't a race car, as we didn't keep a log book, and it wasn't on a paved road course - even though I ran it door-todoor multiple seasons on the track when I was younger than you are now. Granted, it looked way worse than your Neon, and didn't turn except with the throttle.

You really just don't have a clue what I'm saying. Pikes Peak isn't the same as regular time trials either, it requires road race prep.

I'm going to take my grandmother's old Buick Century, bolt in a cage, and get a log book - then I'll have a racecar!

You need a bit more than that but yeah if you did it all it would be a race car.

IMO, you don't have to have a logbook to say a car is a race car. I can take my mostly stock Integra LS to the drag strip and say it's a race car. Why? Simply because it was used in some sort of competition. To competition officials, they don't see it as a race car because of the lack of preparation that a typical race prepped vehicle has. Everyone sees race cars differently.

Well then we will all just disagree. I'm not even talking about drag racing anywhere in here, I have NO interest in drag racing, it's not my thing. I'm mainly talking about car prep. and what it takes to race it on a road course.

Bacon
12-13-2010, 09:54 AM
I used drag racing as an example. Figured you could have figured that one out.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 09:55 AM
I used drag racing as an example. Figured you could have figured that one out.

Well technically if you took it and raced it sure it's a race car I guess, but that wasn't its primary purpose so I wouldn't consider it a race car. If you bought it just to do that with, then it would be a race car. lol In drag racing. I have no clue about drag racing or what's required though.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 09:56 AM
In my opinion a stock ACR is 20x better than a stock 240. The 240 wasn't made to be a performance.

Move along here people, there is no saving this man...

Anyone who thinks a pos neon with slightly stiffer suspension is more of a racecar than a rwd coupe with a fully independent suspension and had several models come equiped with a viscous differential in an IRS rear end is beyond being saved from the level of fanboyism Simon Tubby exudes.

Bacon
12-13-2010, 09:57 AM
Drag racing is simple.....stomp the gas and don't turn lol

Elbow
Move along here people, there is no saving this man...

Anyone who thinks a pos neon with slightly stiffer suspension is more of a racecar than a rwd coupe with a fully independent suspension and had several models come equiped with a viscous differential in an IRS rear end is beyond being saved from the level of fanboyism Simon Tubby exudes.

Wow...I hope you read what you just wrote and edit it because you just made yourself look stupid as shit.

Elbow
Drag racing is simple.....stomp the gas and don't turn lol

LOL I know HOW it works, I just don't know rules or license requirements, classes, any of that.

Bacon
12-13-2010, 09:58 AM
All that doesn't matter. It was an example and we can leave it at that.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 10:01 AM
All that doesn't matter. It was an example and we can leave it at that.

Fair enough.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 10:01 AM
Go for it. However Vincent Diesieldwarf sitting next to you may get angry since you owe him a 10 second car and neons aren't legal on a race track. So....good luck Brian.

I got a good lol out of that, ive thought about setting mine up for autocross but idk yet i like drag better. but turning aint hard, its fun.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 10:02 AM
I got a good lol out of that, ive thought about setting mine up for autocross but idk yet i like drag better. but turning aint hard, its fun.

Huh? Drag racing is harder than autocross? lol

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 10:03 AM
Wow...I hope you read what you just wrote and edit it because you just made yourself look stupid as shit.

I could go "herp derp derp derp Nissan > all" in all of my 76 posts and still not exhibit the level of ignorance and bias you have.

Bacon
12-13-2010, 10:04 AM
I could go "herp derp derp derp Nissan > all" in all of my 76 posts and still not exhibit the level of ignorance and bias you have.

77 posts but that's neither here nor there lol

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 10:07 AM

The ACR did come with adjustable Koni shocks. It did NOT come with AC. AC was an option, like on another car. The ACR was designed and built to be a track car that could be driven daily as well. Even the radio was an option in the ACR model. Later, QD.

Elbow

Bias? Explain that one. You think I'm a Neon fanboy. Like I said, I ONLY bought this car because it is a ready to race race car and it's cheap as hell to work on. I've owned a 240SX for one thing and use to be a huge 240 fanboy until I spent more time working on them than I did driving them. You really make yourself seem ignorant, you turn internet fun into what you're imagining to be serious business. Go to school or something. lol

280zx 2by2
77 posts but that's neither here nor there lol

LETTUCE BE CEREAL... It was 76 when I typed it and before I clicked Post Quick Reply.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 10:08 AM
LETTUCE BE CEREAL... It was 76 when I typed it and before I clicked Post Quick Reply.

There is no better way to prove you're in middle school by using elementary school lingo.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Bias? Explain that one. You think I'm a Neon fanboy. Like I said, I ONLY bought this car because it is a ready to race race car and it's cheap as hell to work on. I've owned a 240SX for one thing and use to be a huge 240 fanboy until I spent more time working on them than I did driving them. You really make yourself seem ignorant, you turn internet fun into what you're imagining to be serious business. Go to school or something. lol

So because you bought a pos special edition neon that had the interior stripped out of it (propbably because it smelled like a bar from the hooker that owned it before you.) and then had someone put you in a roll cage that makes it an awesome race car?

Damn what would a 240sx with a stripped interior and a cage be? An F1 car?

My God I have more respect for the kid whos in that gay club with that green riced out integera with neons then you... At least he has a grasp of reality.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 10:15 AM
There is no better way to prove you're in middle school by using elementary school lingo.

COOL STORY BRO!

At least im not a fat ass who daily drives a shitty as neon and tells people its a racecar when they ask why there are no interior pannels and the AC doesn't work.

Bacon
12-13-2010, 10:16 AM
So because you bought a pos special edition neon that had the interior stripped out of it (propbably because it smelled like a bar from the hooker that owned it before you.) and then had someone put you in a roll cage that makes it an awesome race car?

My God I have more respect for the kid whos in that gay club with that green riced out integera with neons then you... At least he has a grasp of reality.

I'd be willing to bet that he bought the car with the cage in it. Simon, care to prove that theory wrong?

Elbow
12-13-2010, 10:19 AM

Did you read any of this?

The car I bought was never a street car. It was bought from Dodge in 1997 (not by me) and turned right into a race car. It won a divisional championship in 1998 in SSC, it raced in the Neon Challenge series (semi-pro), enduros, etc. It has a bit of history, including quite a few well known drivers driving it, wins, being in Autoweek, a Canadian postage stamp, etc. I bought it from a guy who bought it and had it sitting in his works garage at Road Atlanta and needed it gone, I got a killer deal on it, it was cheap and ready to go. So I did not build this car, it wasn't a hooker fucking street car, and it doesn't just have a roll cage in it for me to call it a race car.

Having driven a few caged stripped 240s, no, it's a decent handling car. Depending on suspension.

I have more reality than you because I'm a very open minded individual, you don't read anything in here or even know what an ACR is.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 10:21 AM
I'd be willing to bet that he bought the car with the cage in it. Simon, care to prove that theory wrong?

No, I bought the car basically as it is, in fact most of the interior was still in because it was last raced in SSC which required full interior, even carpet. The only reason I took it out was to weld the cage plates in and fix some wiring that I needed to work with for the kill switch. Plus there is no point in having carpet in a track car. Still has door panels too. Buying an already built and worked out race car is SOOOOO much better than building your own and usually a LOT cheaper.

As for my A/C not working, it doesn't have A/C. Nice try though 280ZX kiddo.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 10:22 AM
My God I have more respect for the kid whos in that gay club with that green riced out integera with neons then you... At least he has a grasp of reality.[/QUOTE]

your 18 and your calling me a kid.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 10:23 AM

your 18 and your calling me a kid.[/QUOTE]

He's not very bright.

Bacon
12-13-2010, 10:24 AM
vitodon, learn to quote.

lanning
12-13-2010, 10:25 AM

Out of that whole quote you took offense to the kid part?

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 10:26 AM
Huh? Drag racing is harder than autocross? lol

no i was sayin id like to do autocross. but i like drag racing better.... i was saying the turning part aint hard in racing like some think it is.... not you.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 10:28 AM

You obviously have the mentality of a child to be openly associated in a club full of ricers that does nothing but meet in parking lots and talk about what the best brand of black spray paint is for hoods.

Elbow
no i was sayin id like to do autocross. but i like drag racing better.... i was saying the turning part aint hard in racing like some think it is.... not you.

It's not that easy...if you haven't done it how can you say it's not that hard? lol

Bacon

With that said, I hope you don't turn during drag racing....

Think you can drive your car now? Try some type of race involving turns. Then you will know if you can really drive your car or not.

Elbow
You obviously have the mentality of a child to be openly associated in a club full of ricers that does nothing but meet in parking lots and talk about what the best brand of black spray paint is for hoods.

I'd just like to remind you. You drive that wagon thing in your avatar and a old beat up 280ZX with a body kit. If you say I can't talk shit, how the hell can you??

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 10:29 AM
your 18 and your calling me a kid.
Out of that whole quote you took offense to the kid part?[/QUOTE]

i didnt take any of it to offense i just didnt like how a 18 year old is gonna call me old. and he can think what he wants about the car club i stop him from hating lol. and yea i was in a hurry when i replied and messed it up.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 10:30 AM

i didnt take any of it to offense i just didnt like how a 18 year old is gonna call me old. and he can think what he wants about the car club i stop him from hating lol. and yea i was in a hurry when i replied and messed it up.[/QUOTE]

You messed up again...lol

Bacon
12-13-2010, 10:33 AM

i didnt take any of it to offense i just didnt like how a 18 year old is gonna call me old. and he can think what he wants about the car club i stop him from hating lol. and yea i was in a hurry when i replied and messed it up.

Let's start the quote thing over. Obviously, you did take offense to what he said because he said something you didn't like and you continue to talk about it.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 10:34 AM
I'd just like to remind you. You drive that wagon thing in your avatar and a old beat up 280ZX with a body kit. If you say I can't talk shit, how the hell can you??

I actually don't drive that Wagon, its more of an investment.... (paid $200, and have had offers of $150 just for the trim on the hatch)

And body kit? I have a front airdam that replaced the stock piece that was split in half and flopping in the wind.

Want to try harder?

Elbow
12-13-2010, 10:35 AM
I actually don't drive that Wagon, its more of an investment.... (paid $200, and have had offers of $150 just for the trim on the hatch)

And body kit? I have a front airdam that replaced the stock piece that was split in half and flopping in the wind.

Want to try harder?

Try harder to do what? lol FUCKING GROW UP already god damn. You're pitiful kid. Just pitiful.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 10:38 AM
Try harder to do what? lol FUCKING GROW UP already god damn. You're pitiful kid. Just pitiful.

Again I would rather be an 18 year-old KID, than a fat ass in his mid twentys who thinks hes some bad ass on the track in a suped up car that 90% of the world thinks is a POS that was marketed to hookers who needed a car they could damn near pay off in a week.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 10:39 AM
well my bad guys i reply my way lol and im not a ricer i got tired of the white paint peeling off so i sprayed it. trust me it aint staying that way. id rather have two different paint colors on my car than a rust spot so stfu and let me do my car my way. they only car that can be called a riced car is the green integra i fuck with him about it all the time and he doesnt care because its HIS CAR not your car. you think we are a bunch of ricers then you should enter your car. hahahaha

Elbow
12-13-2010, 10:40 AM
Again I would rather be an 18 year-old KID, then a fat ass in his mid twentys who thinks hes some bad ass on the track in a suped up car that 90% of the world thinks is a POS that was marketed to hookers who needed a car they could damn near pay off in a week.

I'm 22. I weigh 185lbs, the ACR isn't my only car or will ever be my only car. You don't know me. Do you understand that little guy?

Since you keep judging my mostly by looks, why don't you post pictures of you?

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 10:42 AM
well my bad guys i reply my way lol and im not a ricer i got tired of the white paint peeling off so i sprayed it. trust me it aint staying that way. id rather have two different paint colors on my car than a rust spot so stfu and let me do my car my way. they only car that can be called a riced car is the green integra i fuck with him about it all the time and he doesnt care because its HIS CAR not your car. you think we are a bunch of ricers then you should enter your car. hahahaha

Question... How much more was the white spray paint at autozone than the black spray paint?

Did you use the difference the buy those awesome stickers?

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 10:43 AM
Again I would rather be an 18 year-old KID, than a fat ass in his mid twentys who thinks hes some bad ass on the track in a suped up car that 90% of the world thinks is a POS that was marketed to hookers who needed a car they could damn near pay off in a week.

I bet my pos EP3 wheels cost more than both your cars.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 10:43 AM
Question... How much more was the white spray paint at autozone than the black spray paint?

Question...does your mom know you're tying up the phone line or is she too busy sucking off her probation officer?

silversol
12-13-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm 22. I weigh 185lbs, the ACR isn't my only car or will ever be my only car. You don't know me. Do you understand that little guy?

Since you keep judging my mostly by looks, why don't you post pictures of you?

He is probably just a skinny jean wearing faggot anyway.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 10:45 AM
He is probably just a skinny jean wearing faggot anyway.

I could see that.

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 10:46 AM

I'd drive the shit out of that wagon before I got another Neon, lolol. If I still had mine Datsun wagon), I'd be happy as hail.

...car that 90% of the world thinks is a POS that was marketed to hookers who needed a car they could damn near pay off in a week.

In the track community, which is quite large and would take up well more than the 10% left in the world that you alluded would like the car, the Neon (especially the ACR) is quite a respected automobile. There have been many a championship won in the SCCA in these cars. My only championships have been in my Neon. Later, QD.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 10:47 AM

nope stickers were on the car when i bought it. i like the shocker one the other is jdm as fuck which i havent took off yet and the other is a jjspec sticker...whats wrong with a sticker that supports a shop? and whats bad about the shocker one?

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 10:49 AM
I bet my pos EP3 wheels cost more than both your cars.

Who really cares about that, dude? Not trying to pick on you, but statements like that just reek of ridiculousness. Money doesn't always equal better. Personally, I'd take both of that dude's cars over your wheels in looks. I don't understand why, when being rode in the dirt, someone always has to pull out the dollar sign. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 10:50 AM
and whats bad about the shocker one?

Did you laugh when you typed that and hope we didn't get the joke? Later, QD.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 10:50 AM
My helmet cost me $900. I'm rich as fuck.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 10:53 AM
Did you laugh when you typed that and hope we didn't get the joke? Later, QD.

no im simply askin him whats wrong that sticker.

silversol
12-13-2010, 10:53 AM

" enter my car"? In what? mine has won awards in car shows. My wheels cost and are worth more then your whole car put together. And yea i still think your just a bunch of ricers so move a long kid!

silversol
12-13-2010, 10:55 AM
My helmet cost me $900. I'm rich as fuck.

yeah safety is not something to cheap out on.

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 10:55 AM
no im simply askin him whats wrong that sticker.

It's the "shocker." What else is there to say? It's beyond past tense. It wasn't cool or funny when it was new. Later, QD.

94_teg_ls
12-13-2010, 10:56 AM

i thought that green integra was a hyundai tiburon

silversol
12-13-2010, 10:57 AM
It's the "shocker." What else is there to say? It's beyond past tense. It wasn't cool or funny when it was new. Later, QD.

it might as well be a sticker to let me know there is a dumb inmature child in the car infront of me.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 11:01 AM
You really just don't have a clue what I'm saying. Pikes Peak isn't the same as regular time trials either, it requires road race prep.
You need a bit more than that but yeah if you did it all it would be a race car.
Well then we will all just disagree. I'm not even talking about drag racing anywhere in here, I have NO interest in drag racing, it's not my thing. I'm mainly talking about car prep. and what it takes to race it on a road course.

My points are that it doesn't have to be road racing to be racing.
Just because you prep a car to run in a class, does not convert it automatically to be a racecar. You can run a street car.
Drag racing takes the same car prep, just based on how fast you are. Your DD is already qualified to drag, as is the Neon. Neither is fast enough for the need for a cage.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 11:03 AM
It's not that easy...if you haven't done it how can you say it's not that hard? lol

x2
Road racing is much more demanding than drag racing - at the average street car level. Road racing can physically take a toll on you. How many drag racers do you see with bruised shins? You will see it with road racing.

DA9_Vito
dumb inmature child.

hahahahaha def not me maybe you ment the 18 year old grown up lol.

David88vert
yeah safety is not something to cheap out on.

x2 - Helmets are important, and costly, but worth it.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 11:04 AM
My points are that it doesn't have to be road racing to be racing.
Just because you prep a car to run in a class, does not convert it automatically to be a racecar. You can run a street car.
Drag racing takes the same car prep, just based on how fast you are. Your DD is already qualified to drag, as is the Neon. Neither is fast enough for the need for a cage.

I agree with most. I'm just saying in this case, although I don't even remember what we're arguing about, my car is a race car because it was bought to be a race car, it's been a race car, it's prepped as a race car, etc. Speed doesn't make a race car a race car in MY opinion. So I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on the rest but I'm honestly having a hard time remembering what this is even about. lol

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 11:06 AM
"My wheels cost and are worth more then your whole car put together.

ok yours cost more than mine and mine more than his. got to be in line somewhere.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 11:07 AM

I would rather be a little older and more mature, and drive the Neon. Luckily, I am older and more mature, just don't have the Neon.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 11:09 AM
I agree with most. I'm just saying in this case, although I don't even remember what we're arguing about, my car is a race car because it was bought to be a race car, it's been a race car, it's prepped as a race car, etc. Speed doesn't make a race car a race car in MY opinion. So I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on the rest but I'm honestly having a hard time remembering what this is even about. lol

No problem. We don't have to agree on everything obviously. Its just personal opinions.
My original question was why were you hating on modified 240s when they would outperform a stock ACR. You clarified that it was really just Sinfix that you didn't like.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 11:10 AM
honda and ford FTMFW

David88vert
12-13-2010, 11:10 AM
ok yours cost more than mine and mine more than his. got to be in line somewhere.

I'll bump you both back. My R1's wheels cost more than his wheels, and then more that all 4 of those cars added together in your sig. You go to the back of the bus.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 11:13 AM

Do you really want to try that?

My junk yard valve cover is worth more than your wheels in its current grimey state.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll89/280zx2by2/280zx/DSCN2714.jpg

Never mind my actual wheels.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll89/280zx2by2/280zx/DSCN0232.jpg

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 11:13 AM
I'll bump you both back. My R1's wheels cost more than his wheels, and then more that all 4 of those cars added together in your sig. You go to the back of the bus.

lol damn good one but hey the wagon guy is in the back of the bus.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 11:15 AM
No problem. We don't have to agree on everything obviously. Its just personal opinions.
My original question was why were you hating on modified 240s when they would outperform a stock ACR. You clarified that it was really just Sinfix that you didn't like.

Understandable.

I was only hating on modified 240s to piss him off since he came in acting holier than holy. Anyone that knows me knows I have nothing against nice 240s, like I said, I even complimented him in another thread a while back. I could care less what car is what, if it's cool I like it. The only negative I do think about 240s is usually they don't make the best road race cars, not saying an ACR is better, I'm just saying there aren't that many successful ones. I don't actually have anything against 240s though, except for the amount of time I've spent working on them. lol

Elbow
12-13-2010, 11:16 AM

My junk yard valve cover is worth more than your wheels in its current grimey state.

What's so special about the valve cover or the wheels? Are those truck wheels?

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 11:18 AM

what that valve cover is like 10 bucks at the junk yard

and those have got to be the ugliest rims ive ever seen.

hahaha keep day dreaming in class homeboy.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 11:18 AM

Your wheels and valve cover aren't over $4K - my carbon fiber BST's were. Sit down on that bench seat in the back.

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 11:19 AM
lol damn good one but hey the wagon guy is in the back of the bus.

Depends on who you ask. To me, I'd take the Datsun wagon over your more costly wheels.

Which brings me to my other post that you seemed to conveniently overlook. Who gives a fuck if your wheels cost more? If it brings you sense of satisfaction that you have wheels worth more than a car, then you're missing the bigger picture, dude. Money does not always equate to taste or looks. Later, QD.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 11:21 AM
Who gives a fuck if your wheels cost more? If it brings you sense of satisfaction that you have wheels worth more than a car, then you're missing the bigger picture, dude. Money does not always equate to taste or looks. Later, QD.

x2 - that's why I am messing with them.

BTW - I'd rather have the wheels off the CVCC than those Enkeis....

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 11:22 AM
x2 - that's why I am messing with them.

I figured on you, David, lolol. I was addressing this vito dude since he seems concerned with that angle. Later, QD.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 11:29 AM
ok yea maybe money dont matter. ur giving him props cause he drives an old and busted old school car. now im not hating or anything like it cause i like old school to but not his pieces of shit. as he sits there trying to find shit wrong with mine.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 11:30 AM
What's so special about the valve cover or the wheels? Are those truck wheels?

The valve cover is "JDM" and sells for up to $200 with out being polished or PC'd.

And yeah those are 4x114.3 truck wheels...

PS did you get your 4x100's off of a civic? Should have kept the hub caps on....

Elbow
12-13-2010, 11:32 AM
The valve cover is "JDM" and sells for up to $200 with out being polished or PC'd.

And yeah those are 4x114.3 truck wheels...

PS did you get your 4x100's off of a civic? Should have kept the hub caps on....

$200? Wow, how expensive.

Are you talking to me? My car isn't 4 lug.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 11:32 AM
ok yea maybe money dont matter. ur giving him props cause he drives an old and busted old school car. now im not hating or anything like it cause i like old school to but not his pieces of shit. as he sits there trying to find shit wrong with mine.

You drive an old honda with 85 horsepower, spray painted hood for that "panda affect", with wheels that don't even go with the car...

Yeah your car is boss.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 11:34 AM
You drive an old honda with 85 horsepower, spray painted hood for that "panda affect", with wheels that don't even go with the car...

Yeah your car is boss.

Just saying...

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/b4c4cae7.jpg

I like old school and all, but it can't be a POS, this is a POS, "investment" or not. I bet you get more taking it to the junk yard.

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 11:35 AM
BTW - I'd rather have the wheels off the CVCC than those Enkeis....

Thanks, man. I love my Shelby's.

ur giving him props cause he drives an old and busted old school car. now im not hating or anything like it cause i like old school to but not his pieces of shit.

I never gave the dude props on anything. I just stated that I'd drive that wagon over Sinfix's 240, Simon's ACR and your Integra. You think they're pieces of shit. Now who are you again?

I think it's funny when someone makes another angry (over the Internet of all things) the only thing the mad person can do is call the offender's car a POS. I've had so many people love my car but turn around and call it a POS ONLY because they don't like me. Doesn't make sense. Of course a lot of "arguments" by the younger people don't make sense. Later, QD.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 11:40 AM
nope 160 lol the 85 your talking about must be your car. now trust me i am in no way bragging about the 160 cause im not i hate the lack of power my car has. but there you go again backtracking to the paint. dude whats ur problem?

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 11:40 AM
I like old school and all, but it can't be a POS, this is a POS, "investment" or not. I bet you get more taking it to the junk yard.

Can't expect every 30+ year old car to look pristine, dude. Not much work and this car would look better than 90% of the cars on IA. Later, QD.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 11:45 AM
You think they're pieces of shit. Now who are you again?

i didnt mean all old school just his. and my name is vito.

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 11:48 AM
i didnt mean all old school just his.

I know what you meant. Later, QD.

Sinfix_15
12-13-2010, 11:50 AM
All I'm saying is the ACR came out to be a race car, it performed VERY well on skid pad tests and what not, it wasn't just different sway bars either. In my opinion a stock ACR is 20x better than a stock 240. The 240 wasn't made to be a performance car, Neons at least had it in mind. I've driven a CRAP LOAD of 240s and they can handle well yes, but they don't feel solid and I've yet to of been passed by one at the track, SR and all. The point is my car is a race car, whether you consider a car that isn't tube framed or built to shit to be or not, it's a race car. It was never a street car.

With equal drivers you're right, his probably would be faster around a fast track. However there aren't equal drivers and we're discussing real world situations even though it's pointless. I don't really care who has a faster car. Everyone was just getting mad that I said my car is a race car because it doesn't have a crap load of HP. This isn't drag racing where there is some sort of violent bench racing, I enjoy what I do, I don't care if this car wins, it's purely fun.

240s are RWD with IRS, factory coilovers and interchange parts with the skyline becuase they were NOT built with performance in mind. Neons though......................

pretty clear Nissan never imagined a 240sx taking a turn above the speed limit. That's why they come with 7 cup holders and an extra grocery compartment. Wonder what the engineer had in mind when they did this
http://full-race.com/prototype/R14/update4/old%20subframe.jpg

Elbow
12-13-2010, 11:51 AM
Can't expect every 30+ year old car to look pristine, dude. Not much work and this car would look better than 90% of the cars on IA. Later, QD.

The point was to show this ENTIRE thread is 100% opinions. I agree it has potential to look good, but it doesn't right now, nobody can argue about potential. A Yugo has potential to be bad ass.

It's just back and forth back and forth back and forth and nobody can win because everyone likes something different.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 11:53 AM
240s are RWD with IRS, factory coilovers and interchange parts with the skyline becuase they were NOT built with performance in mind. Neons though......................

Neons though are one of the fastest cars on the street. Not many cars can beat one stock.

allmotorEJ8
12-13-2010, 11:56 AM
I can't get over the cars in this pic. Thanks for the laugh.:lmfao:

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp226/vitodon1/DSC00064.jpg

Sinfix_15
12-13-2010, 11:57 AM
Neons though are one of the fastest cars on the street. Not many cars can beat one stock.

is that sarcasm?

David88vert
12-13-2010, 11:57 AM
A Yugo has potential to be bad ass.

Only if you consider a 14 sec 1/4 to be badass. That's what the world's fastest Yugo ran - all stripped down. It was one of the engineers from Yugo who kept 2 of them after Yugo went under. Was in the magazines even years ago. Still sucked IMO.

We all agree that we don't like the Yugo....

Elbow
12-13-2010, 11:58 AM
is that sarcasm?

Absolutely not.

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 11:58 AM
It's just back and forth back and forth back and forth and nobody can win because everyone likes something different.

I agree. There is not one thing being debated that is fact-based. All arguments here are opinion-based which makes the arguments pointless. Later, QD.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 11:59 AM
Only if you consider a 14 sec 1/4 to be badass. That's what the world's fastest Yugo ran - all stripped down. It was one of the engineers from Yugo who kept 2 of them after Yugo went under. Was in the magazines even years ago. Still sucked IMO.

We all agree that we don't like the Yugo....

I've seen a bad ass Yugo autocross car. lol

David88vert
12-13-2010, 12:00 PM

I know that the Buick can't - it loses to them daily. Point proven.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 12:01 PM
I've seen a bad ass Yugo autocross car. lol

That person probably needed to be committed. Yugo was a crime against humanity.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 12:02 PM
That person probably needed to be committed. Yugo was a crime against humanity.

LOL

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 12:03 PM
nope 160 lol the 85 your talking about must be your car. now trust me i am in no way bragging about the 160 cause im not i hate the lack of power my car has. but there you go again backtracking to the paint. dude whats ur problem?

What engine does your car have in it to have 160hp? A fucktastic flux cipacitor?

How am I back tracking? Youre trying to make fun of my car when you have a pos that I bet would make the list of top 10 of shitiest cars on this site.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 12:05 PM

my buddy use to have one and i out ran him lol. and he had every bolt-on i did.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 12:06 PM

Although I was kidding, I am willing to bet my car would beat your car fairly badly. Or you're just lying. I easily pull away from a GSR and you say your car is stock.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 12:07 PM
LOL

You were right:
http://www.fiatpwr.com/IMG%20Past/oncourse.jpg

David88vert
12-13-2010, 12:09 PM

He had a SOHC, with every weight from the gym that he could bolt in then.

Simon would drag you. That Neon is pretty lightweight, and should be the DOHC.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 12:11 PM

ACR sedans came with the SOHC.

From what I've been told from other ACR road race cars the SOHC holds up to more abuse and isn't really any slower than the DOHC that came in ACR coupes. Like I said though I don't know much about Neons. I didn't even know the difference in the ACR and a regular Neon until after I bought the car.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 12:12 PM
ACR sedans came with the SOHC.
Then you should have only about 132bhp. DOHC was rated at 150bhp.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 12:16 PM
Then you should have only about 132bhp. DOHC was rated at 150bhp.

Yeah, I dunno. I just know it easily pulls from GSRs and stuff. I know the engine was just rebuilt about 4k ago by a Mopar shop, it has bolt ons, whatever the "good" OEM cam is, a few small internal things, nothing major though.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 12:16 PM
What engine does your car have in it to have 160hp?

car has 140 stock then you add bolt-ons and fuel and other things then yes estimate 160 give or take.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 12:17 PM
car has 140 stock then you add bolt-ons and fuel and other things then yes estimate 160 give or take.

Your car does not have anywhere near 160...lol

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 12:17 PM

I had a SOHC with just homemade intake and was outrunning SI's daily with same mods. Later, QD.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 12:19 PM

x2 - you are not going to gain 20 hp on that NA car with just a couple of bolt ons.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 12:21 PM

note how i said give or take lol. im just ready to build a b16 SIR motor...gonna go boost son hahaha.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 12:22 PM
note how i said give or take lol. im just ready to build a b16 SIR motor...gonna go boost son hahaha.

Give or take what about 50HP? Son.

David88vert
I had a SOHC with just homemade intake and was outrunning SI's daily with same mods. Later, QD.

Tht's my point also - that the Neons are a lot lighter than the Acuras, and even a SOHC is faster than a base Acura like his.

280zx 2by2

Omg I have a header, blaster coil, and K&N filter!

Does that mean I have est. 170hp?

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 12:23 PM

Unless your car is a '92 or '93 GSR, you don't have 160hp. Otherwise you either have a 118, 130 or 140hp engine. What year it it? Later, QD.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 12:24 PM

Just buy a better car that is already faster. You are wasting money dumping it into that chassis. It won't excel at anything.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Omg I have a header, blaster coil, and K&N filter!

Does that mean I have est. 170hp?

You cannot add the advertisements together .......

quickdodgeŽ
Tht's my point also - that the Neons are a lot lighter than the Acuras, and even a SOHC is faster than a base Acura like his.

I'm talking about the '99 body style Civic SIs. Haha. Those dudes used to get mad as hail at me. Later, QD.

280zx 2by2
Just buy a better car that is already faster. You are wasting money dumping it into that chassis. It won't excel at anything.

InB4 "It's my car, Ill do what I want." ricer talk.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 12:27 PM
You cannot add the advertisements together .......

You can if you have stickers on your car to back up the product........

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 12:29 PM
InB4 "It's my car, Ill do what I want." ricer talk.

I don't think that it's really "ricer talk." I agree that that is commonly associated with people that like to copy the fadworld, but I truly believe in the "I'll do what i want to my car" mentality. I like his model Integra. Just not what he's chosen to do with it. Later, QD.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 12:35 PM
thats what i have the DA cause everybody and their mom drive civic's well not me.

iamdallas
12-13-2010, 12:36 PM

140 - about 20% from power loss to the wheels and - from 5 to 15% from age plus 5 to 10hp from the bolt ons.

I would guess you were around 120 or so.

...just sayin', not hatin.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 12:41 PM
10+ for age lol since ur 20 and talking about age to. FAIL. im joking btw.........yall loosin up.

94_teg_ls
12-13-2010, 12:44 PM
i believe he was talking about the car

Elbow
12-13-2010, 12:45 PM
thats what i have the DA cause everybody and their mom drive civic's well not me.

Were you kidding here too?

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 12:46 PM
i believe he was talking about the car

wow captain obvious over here lol

David88vert
12-13-2010, 12:48 PM
10+ for age lol since ur 20 and talking about age to. FAIL. im joking btw.........yall loosin up.

You've been served...

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/5901/riceticketacura.jpg

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 12:51 PM
lol good one man...at least someone can joke about it.

silversol
12-13-2010, 01:05 PM
You've been served...

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/5901/riceticketacura.jpg

You for got to check for the single windshield wiper!

David88vert
12-13-2010, 01:10 PM
You for got to check for the single windshield wiper!

Couldn't see it in that photo. Too dark.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 01:11 PM
why must there be so much hate lol.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 01:14 PM
ok things i need 2 change would be sticker removel except for jjspec,the black hood and trunk,and yup thats it. oh get the 93 bumper lol.

silversol
12-13-2010, 01:16 PM
ok things i need 2 change would be sticker removel except for jjspec,the black hood and trunk,and yup thats it. oh get the 93 bumper lol.

I think You mean move your car and put a new car in its place.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 01:25 PM
no can do man

Bacon
12-13-2010, 01:27 PM

Didn't you mention previously that it's your car and you like the black hood and trunk? Why the sudden change of heart?

David88vert
12-13-2010, 01:28 PM
no can do man

What you should do is keep your car as it is for a DD. Don't do anything else to it.
Pick up a second fun car for whatever you plan on doing - seems like you were interested in drag racing. Get a cheap foxbody, and do a cheap setup in it, and go have fun at the track.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 01:29 PM
Didn't you mention previously that it's your car and you like the black hood and trunk? Why the sudden change of heart?

It is silversol's Jedi mind control. "this is not the hood and trunk you are looking for... move along now..."

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 01:34 PM

no i painted it cause paint was fading and didnt want rust to get to it. and i only used black because thats what i had laying around. no sence in buying paint when its about to get painted anyway.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 01:36 PM
and yes i want another fox body coupe i miss my 83 i had. i want a 93 coupe.

David88vert
12-13-2010, 01:56 PM

83 is lighter, and cheaper to start. 200 shot on a stock 302 block with some ported heads and a good carb, and put Draglights on it with some Moser axles.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 02:05 PM
wish i never would of had that car when i was 16 cause i thought i was the shit and run that bitch into a tree at 60 or so. i just didnt like the front end on them. the whole two headlights on both side kills it for me. i like the body style that change over to the newer look like yours. i know a guy that has a 89 that wants to trade me for his but the trans needs to be rebuilt.

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 02:11 PM
the whole two headlights on both side kills it for me.

The two headlight model was the best. Loved my 1980 model. Later, QD.

Sinfix_15
12-13-2010, 02:12 PM

everyone wants a foxbody coupe. some just dont know it yet.

Bacon
12-13-2010, 02:17 PM
Id take a notchback over my dads terminator anyday.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 02:18 PM
i said if i ever get another stang ill never go back to an older honda. it would have to be brand new and be the DD.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 02:21 PM
i said if i ever get another stang ill never go back to an older honda. it would have to be brand new and be the DD.

Oh really?

silversol
12-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Id take a notchback over my dads terminator anyday.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Your crazy! I have had a few fox bodys. And have driven a few terminators I would take a stock on over a built fox anyday!

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 02:22 PM
A D.A. ricer driving a DA ricer...

WHODATHUNKIT?

Elbow
12-13-2010, 02:24 PM
A D.A. ricer driving a DA ricer...

WHODATHUNKIT?

Do you know how to speak English or did you not take that class yet?

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 02:25 PM
homo that is over and done with. we have moved on to bigger things.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 02:27 PM
he is quoting ron white. but he is still froze in the past talking bout old shit. hahaha

Elbow
12-13-2010, 02:28 PM
he is quoting ron white. but he is still froze in the past talking bout old shit. hahaha

Quoting him just shows ignorance.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Do you know how to speak English or did you not take that class yet?

No I didn't, we were both skipping, remember? I skipped English while you obviously skipped Physical Education.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 02:30 PM
homo that is over and done with. we have moved on to bigger things.

Like what kind of sticker youre putting on your car next?

You should get a giant pink dildo sticker, it suits you and your car.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 02:31 PM
No I didn't, we were both skipping, remember? I skipped English while you obviously skipped Physical Education.

No I don't remember. There you go again, judging another guy. Are you that lonely? I won't fall for you if you keep on picking on me, I'm not one of your ten year old class mates.

Post photos of you, call me fat all you want but until you show us how hot you are you can't say a thing. Plus I've lost weight since those photos you posted. One is over a year old. lol

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 02:31 PM
but you loved bouchebag 101 class didnt you lmfao.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 02:33 PM
No I don't remember. There you go again, judging another guy. Are you that lonely? I won't fall for you if you keep on picking on me, I'm not one of your ten year old class mates.

Post photos of you, call me fat all you want but until you show us how hot you are you can't say a thing. Plus I've lost weight since those photos you posted. One is over a year old. lol

Actually I can call you fat all I want you obese pathetic pos, it's the internet....

And if if doesn't bother you then you shouldn't mind me saying it, right fat ass?

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 02:33 PM
Like what kind of sticker youre putting on your car next?

You should get a giant pink dildo sticker, it suits you and your car.

ima get that sticker made up and come to hickville you live in and slap that bitch on your car. and yet again talking bout stickers oooooooh bad. haha

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 02:34 PM
but you loved bouchebag 101 class didnt you lmfao.

And I bet you loved Special Ed... They must have thought you to use spray paint in that class.

Elbow
12-13-2010, 02:36 PM
Actually I can call you fat all I want you obese pathetic pos, it's the internet....

And if if doesn't bother you then you shouldn't mind me saying it, right fat ass?

I don't mind at all considering you don't know me. lol It's just extremely immature and pretty damn homo to judge another guys looks on a car forum once you realize your bashing of my car didn't make me mad either.

In the end at least I don't drive a 280ZX with a body kit and brag about some rusted valve cover, so I'm happy! lol

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 02:36 PM
ima get that sticker made up and come to hickville you live in and slap that bitch on your car. and yet again talking bout stickers oooooooh bad. haha

Hickville? YOU LIVE IN FORSYTH YOU DUMB ASS.

Move to a metropolitan city then you can try to talk about Hickville.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 02:38 PM
that shit was amazing dude i had a bunch of picture books but i ate the pages cause i was hungry. oh and i colored outside the lines cause im that cool.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 02:39 PM
I don't mind at all considering you don't know me. lol It's just extremely immature and pretty damn homo to judge another guys looks on a car forum once you realize your bashing of my car didn't make me mad either.

In the end at least I don't drive a 280ZX with a body kit and brag about some rusted valve cover, so I'm happy! lol

Ha I love my car! drive it every day and drove it 250 miles to Atlanta last Thursday! Can you say the same about your pos grocery getter converted to a racecar and in the process has become a worthless pos?

Elbow
12-13-2010, 02:39 PM
Hickville? YOU LIVE IN FORSYTH YOU DUMB ASS.

Move to a metropolitan city then you can try to talk about Hickville.

If you really live in Valdosta that's one of the trashiest places in the state. Let me guess. You live in a single wide with your mom collecting welfare checks and child support from your non existent father?

Elbow
12-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Ha I love my car! drive it every day and drove it 250 miles to Atlanta last Thursday! Can you say the same about your pos grocery getter converted to a racecar and in the process has become a worthless pos?

You don't love that sack of shit, that's just what mommy handed down to you. LOL It's a rust bucket with a body kit and wheels that came off an old truck from a junk yard. Your car is the icon for cash for clunkers. Although I doubt anyone would of taken it.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 02:41 PM
dont forget the saving bonds lol. and yes i live in forsyth because GA Power pays good. you son are failing everything.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 02:41 PM
If you really live in Valdosta that's one of the trashiest places in the state. Let me guess. You live in a single wide with your mom collecting welfare checks and child support from your non existent father?

You have obviously never been to Valdosta if that's you opinion of the place.

280zx 2by2
12-13-2010, 02:42 PM
dont forget the saving bonds lol. and yes i live in forsyth because GA Power pays good. you son are failing everything.

Ok... so you admit to living in pos forsyth and you say I fail?

I was joking about the special ed classes... but maybe I spoke too soon?

Elbow
12-13-2010, 02:43 PM
You have obviously never been to Valdosta if that's you opinion of the place.

I've been many times stopping for food/gas going to Florida, but you're right I don't usually stop much to avoid catching a disease. It's a jungle out there. White trash everywhere! Is your mom your sister?