PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: ALL MEMBERS

superhyundai
11-16-2005, 09:18 AM
As I am sure you all know, we lost a true friend recently. Rej's old car club Koncept Racing will be getting back together for one last ride to his wake. We will be meeting at the Varsity in Downtown Atlanta tomorrow (Thursday Nov. 17) at 5:00pm. We will roll out at about 5:30-5:45pm to go to the funeral home on 2nd Street. We invite ANYONE who wants to pay their last respects to a fallen brother.

Again this is a callout to ANYONE and EVERYONE who wishes to attend. All we ask is that you post on this thread and let us know how many will be there. We hope that we can clog the streets of Atlanta.

Also, this is a wake. Please dress accordingly. Nothing formal and not mandatory, but it would not hurt you to throw on some Khakis and a polo.

Thank you.

Rej, you are not forgotten.

Kevykev
11-16-2005, 10:18 AM
I'm gonna try my best to make it man!

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2005, 04:39 PM
I'm riding out to this. I miss my homeboy. Later, QD.

SixSquared
11-17-2005, 12:54 AM
I wish I could make it. Even though I didn't know him, a fallen member of the import community is like losing an extended family member.

RIP, and my condolences go out to his family and those who knew him.

IntegraXTR
11-17-2005, 02:46 PM
man I wish I could make this but I'm stuck at work.....sorry to hear about that man, my repsects to the family.

quickdodgeŽ
11-17-2005, 08:00 PM
It was great and sad to see Koncept Racing together again for the first time in about 2 years. The sad part was the reason that got us there. The wake was nice...rather as nice as it can get. NEONRACER, SuperHyundai, Lancer Rage(Keith), J 2 the B, Shonuff, Kevy Kev and I were all there supporting. Bye Rej. See you in a bit, homey. Later, QD.

Kevykev
11-17-2005, 08:05 PM
damn Q to the Dizzle, why You gotta put all the KR peeps before me like that man.

Hahahaa Word!

Was a bittersweet occasion for me.

Cool seeing you guys man.

i4_garage
11-17-2005, 09:06 PM
with much respect.....I feel like i know him even if he don;t know me.....sorry to hear this

Jay B II
11-18-2005, 07:38 AM
It was great that we could all come together again...I really missed the whole KR crew being together. I just wish it didn't have to be for this reason.

It was interesting to see how everyone has grown over the last couple of years and how some of our family's have grown. I know Rej was probably looking down at us with that smile we all remember...happy to see us all together again.

One things for sure...we need to keep getting together now...and get back to being the family we used to be. This proves you never know when one of us can be lost.

R.I.P. Rej...we all will miss you.