PDA

View Full Version : Misc TopGear USA

adodd3
11-29-2010, 01:40 AM
Just wanted to start an actual conversation now that the show is on. So what do you think?

lonniedivers
11-30-2010, 04:11 AM
Top Gear is a motoring television series, based on the BBC series of the same name.[1][2] The show's presenters are professional racing driver Tanner Foust, actor and comedian Adam Ferrara, and Rutledge Wood, an automotive and racing analyst....

adodd3
12-11-2010, 03:42 AM
Well since nobody else will say it .............I will.

I've watched 3 shows now & all have had their good bits but for the most part it sucks.

I thought the hosts were supposed to be knowledgeable when it came to autos?

Other than Tanner.............the other guys don't have a clue. I mean Adam couldn't even use a clutch & then Rutledge, I'm sorry but everything out of his mouth is ignorant.

The previews for next weeks show doesn't look any better.

I guess it has some entertaining value if only to watch & make fun of it. It's something to do until "The Walking Dead " comes on I guess.

Deke
12-16-2010, 11:31 PM
I think if this show survives a couple of seasons, it's going to take off. I just watched them on Leno, and I think the chemistry is definitely getting there. Just like a talk show, it's going to get better as they settle into it.

MR2DR
12-16-2010, 11:55 PM
Ugh... I don't like how they make Rutledge out to be an ignorant redneck =T

adodd3
12-20-2010, 12:01 AM
^^^ my complaint too. He might be cool as shit in person but on TopGear he's absolutely ignorant.

I don't understand why he acts like he doesn't know anything.

RutRoe
12-20-2010, 01:07 AM
Ahahahahahaha !!!!

Check out this lame ass message adodd3 sent me :
Leno show
I can not believe how lame you are. I knew it all along...........but when someone like Leno says you are it tends to stick.

You've been the weakest link of the show so far so there's no doubt who will be replaced next season.

However I do give you props for the limelight but in your case when they say 15 min of fame..........that's exactly what they mean.

Have a nice day with your electric blender, Tubster. lolol. : you

Ahahahahahahaha !

Seriously man...Shit's weak. You'll unfortunately have to join the ranks with Simon and Anthony as another dude talkin' crap behind a computer screen. I didn't care about you before, and I won't ever.

The fact that you took the time to message that to me in an attempt to belittle me proves what an incredible loser you are.

adodd3
12-20-2010, 01:30 AM
@RUTROE,

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't have to belittle you. You're doing a good, no great job at that on national T.V.

I haven't said anything on here I wouldn't say to your fat country bumpkin face.

Like I said earlier,"enjoy your 15 because you definitely are the lamest T.V. host ever."

I know why you're upset .........you thought everyone on IA was impressed. Sorry dude.

RutRoe
12-20-2010, 01:38 AM
What cracks me up is that you've been on here since what? 09? I've always been a part of IA. I was a part of it before the Import South split, and IA comeback which I think was pre- 2002...the for sale forum got changed up a lot because of me...I love IA. I always have. And what's so funny is that losers like you and Anthony, who sit on computers and try to crap on others think I'm sharing this stuff so I can "get the young kids to like me" That's fuckin' stupid. It's so stupid that I can't believe you guys hold on to that.

How about someone who shares a similar interest, so much so that you're on the same niche forum, wants to share about a car show that he's a part of, which is part of the afformentioned interest, and you guys think I'm doing it cause I need an ego boost ?

Get the fuck over yourself...I don't need an ego boost cause that's not what I'm here or following my heart and doing what I love.

I've been on tv for 6 years for the Speed channel. You think you're the first idiot to hate on me? No. You think that all of the sudden, some loser on a internet forum is going to hurt my feelings ? NO. Shit no.

Like I said, it's sad that there are people like you in life. You can't be positive so much so that it drives you to be so negative as to send me a message letting me know you think I suck ?

Guess what. You're a fuckin bully and it's not working. You legitimately need some friends, maybe even some hobbies, but nothing about me will ever change because of a low life loser like yourself.

adodd3
12-20-2010, 02:19 AM
Wow...........you got me hands down. I am a bully. I am a motherfuckin bully from hell.

I could care less how long you've been a part of this forum.................whoopidy doo.

The fact that you're on the same forum allows me to express my opinion directly to you............so get over YOURSELF, asshole.

If you can't take criticism or peoples opinions you definitely are in the wrong business my man.

How long have you been on the speed channel? That's a real mind blower. I still don't know what you did for them.

You're right though...........I do need some friends..........my life sucks. Maybe I'll just end it all tonight since I'll never be a redkneck T.V. host.

adodd3
12-20-2010, 02:23 AM
I'm out dude, I know you're the type that is gonna want the last word................so have at it.

I'm sure you're not the only one pissed off at my posts right now.

Echonova
12-20-2010, 06:17 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/f67ae211.jpg

Elbow
12-20-2010, 08:23 AM
Ahahahahahaha !!!!

Check out this lame ass message adodd3 sent me :
Leno show
I can not believe how lame you are. I knew it all along...........but when someone like Leno says you are it tends to stick.

You've been the weakest link of the show so far so there's no doubt who will be replaced next season.

However I do give you props for the limelight but in your case when they say 15 min of fame..........that's exactly what they mean.

Have a nice day with your electric blender, Tubster. lolol. : you

Ahahahahahahaha !

Seriously man...Shit's weak. You'll unfortunately have to join the ranks with Simon and Anthony as another dude talkin' crap behind a computer screen. I didn't care about you before, and I won't ever.

The fact that you took the time to message that to me in an attempt to belittle me proves what an incredible loser you are.

Really? I talk crap behind a computer screen? I have no problem telling you my feelings about the show in person, in fact I've been fairly open minded and decent to you towards my OPINIONS on the show. I guess it really stuck though since you mentioned me.

Echonova
12-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Trolls be Trollin'...

# adodd3 96.61.102.191
# Facelift 96.61.102.191 ~Banned
# kidd.quick 96.61.102.191 ~Banned
# Sic96 96.61.102.191 ~Banned

adodd3
12-21-2010, 09:42 PM
Trolls be Trollin'...

What exactly is troll?

quickdodgeŽ
12-21-2010, 09:57 PM
A forum troll is basically someone who comes into a thread and posts just to post with no intent but to make drama out of nothing. Later, QD.

SPOOLIN
12-21-2010, 10:01 PM
lol this is retarded. Who here is on National Television, and who the fuck isn't? I think its funny actually. The guys over at the BBC version aren't gods gift to car knowledge that's for sure, they just know how to nit pick the cars manufacturer and the amenities of the interior and engine sound very well with good dry humor added.

quickdodgeŽ
12-21-2010, 10:06 PM
If you can't take criticism or peoples opinions you definitely are in the wrong business my man.

I don't think it's that he can't take criticism. It's the way it's dealt that isn't really all that cool. I personally don't care for the show, but I wouldn't come out and just say "Rut sucks" to get my opinion out there. I have a bit more common decency and tact that to do that. Not to mention that he must not suck because he's all over the TV circuit right now and I'm just all over the state of Georgia in my semi truck. Even if this was to be his "fifteen minutes...," it's fifteen minutes more than you or I will ever get.

I'm guessing there is another, underlying reason why the hatred for Rut, adodd? Later, QD.

Elbow
12-21-2010, 10:15 PM
lol this is retarded. Who here is on National Television, and who the fuck isn't? I think its funny actually. The guys over at the BBC version aren't gods gift to car knowledge that's for sure, they just know how to nit pick the cars manufacturer and the amenities of the interior and engine sound very well with good dry humor added.

British Top Gear isn't for car lovers, it's entertainment. Car people love the show, we get to see comedians beat nice cars up and complain about them. It's entertaining as hell. If I wanted car reviews I'd watch MotorTrend.

Humphrizzle
12-21-2010, 10:37 PM
I like the idea of the show. I just have disliked the show so far because it's not funny, not interesting nor is it informative.

I would enjoy to see the show with Rutledge and Tanner driving like they should. Test the cars and push their limits as Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond would do. You can see how well that show's doing. Why not just take what they're doing and replicate it. Joke about Europeans as they joke about Americans. DO SOMETHING!!! I dont want to see this show canceled.

Adam needs to go. He's stupid, not funny, not smart and shows to know nothing about anything automotive related. He's mostly why I dislike the show.

Tanner is lame. I dont care about his drifting skills. It seems like the only thing he's associated with is drifting. He needs to have DRIVING skills. I haven't seen this.

I will try to watch and see if it gets better. I really hope you guys make this show better

Humphrizzle
12-21-2010, 10:50 PM
British Top Gear isn't for car lovers, it's entertainment. Car people love the show, we get to see comedians beat nice cars up and complain about them. It's entertaining as hell. If I wanted car reviews I'd watch MotorTrend.

All of the BBC top gear co-hosts are journalists and writers. They are smart, funny, creative, and qualified. James may has extensive knowledge on motorcylces, cars, and even planes. Jeremy Clarkson has been doing car reviews since 1984 and has a column in 2 British newspapers. Richard Hammond doesnt have the auto background but he's been on radio and has been a writer for many years.

Echonova
12-21-2010, 10:52 PM
Tanner is lame. I dont care about his drifting skills. It seems like the only thing he's associated with is drifting. He needs to have DRIVING skills. I haven't seen this.

I will try to watch and see if it gets better. I really hope you guys make this show betterI agreed with everything up until here.

Drifting takes massive amounts of driving skill. I know it doesn't look like it, and everyone thinks they're good at it. But until you're doing it... At speed... and not in a empty parking lot where you can make your own lines... Yeah... Not so easy... On a side note I loves ellipsis's.

Humphrizzle
12-21-2010, 10:56 PM
I'm sure it's difficult but it's not what the show should be based around. All drifters are not great drivers. I would have picked someone else for the spot.

Humphrizzle
12-21-2010, 10:58 PM
ellipses are nice...

Echonova
12-21-2010, 11:35 PM
ellipses are nice...Fucking Reps...

SPOOLIN
12-22-2010, 09:27 AM
Tanner is WAY to serious and boring when describing and driving a car. Hes even way to serious when watching the stig rag a car around the test track.

David88vert
12-22-2010, 10:17 AM
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkG72qnmjnc and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2-wnce9J8g&feature=related
This is from the first season of the new TGUK - not the original series.
It was pretty dull.

The first episode of TGUS was much better - as it should be.
Give the new series a shot at improving - as the TGUK did. Taking potshots at it right now, as it is just starting, is just stupid.

MY opinion - and it is MY opinion - is that Rut is the best-balanced host for the show of the 3 - and shows an active interest in improving the show - a big +. Tanner needs to losen up, and probably will, as time goes on. Adam just doesn't mesh with me at all - yet. But I still think we need to see the whole first season before making a final judgment.

Elbow
12-22-2010, 10:29 AM
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkG72qnmjnc and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2-wnce9J8g&feature=related
This is from the first season of the new TGUK - not the original series.
It was pretty dull.

The first episode of TGUS was much better - as it should be.
Give the new series a shot at improving - as the TGUK did. Taking potshots at it right now, as it is just starting, is just stupid.

MY opinion - and it is MY opinion - is that Rut is the best-balanced host for the show of the 3 - and shows an active interest in improving the show - a big +. Tanner needs to losen up, and probably will, as time goes on. Adam just doesn't mesh with me at all - yet. But I still think we need to see the whole first season before making a final judgment.

Maybe it's just the British accents but that was far better than what I've seen so far on the US Top Gear.

Anyone else watch the new real Top Gear last night? THAT will be hard to beat.

Nerdsrock22
12-22-2010, 11:00 AM
I've only seen one episode (I don't have cable), and I thought it was pretty entertaining, especially compared to any other automotive show I'd ever seen on American television. Watching Tanner drive the Raptor through the desert was pretty freaking awesome, and the Kid Rock segment was hilarious.

Keep up the good work, I'll watch it more when it's streaming on Netflix.

:goodjob:

1moreaccord
12-22-2010, 11:58 AM
So wait.. Rutroe is Rutledge?!

Ha, I haven't been around long enough to know these things but that's baller :crazy:

My opinion -
-Foust - is a level head who knows something about controlling cars. He's good in the show but needs to entertain, like UK does.. that's key.
-Rutledge - Makes me laugh the most lol, seems like a guy I can relate with. The pick of the station wagon was hilarious bahaha..
-Adam -
Adam needs to go. He's stupid, not funny, not smart and shows to know nothing about anything automotive related. He's mostly why I dislike the show.
QFT - I don't like Adam.. He's not funny and he just sticks out like a sore thumb.

1moreaccord
12-22-2010, 12:02 PM
I agreed with everything up until here.

Drifting takes massive amounts of driving skill. I know it doesn't look like it, and everyone thinks they're good at it. But until you're doing it... At speed... and not in a empty parking lot where you can make your own lines... Yeah... Not so easy... On a side note I loves ellipsis's.

I don't think Humphries is saying drifting is easy - I DO think there is a big difference b/w grip racing and drift racing, and that being amazing at one means that you have the skills in the other.

check out Best motoring - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12h_YMu3IPQ&feature=channel , Where Tsuchiya and Wakisaka chastise this kid who only learned how to drift, won D1 comp. and can't grip race worth a pile o' ........

adodd3
12-23-2010, 02:51 PM
Let me apologize for coming off as a closed minded asshole or troll as I've been called.

I didn't have anything against Rutledge, hell I don't even know him personally........but what I do know is that a while back I stated that I didn't know who Adam Ferrera or Rutledge is & he left me a message acting like I should know & the fact I didn't made me a loser who needed a life.

I've never seen a single episode of anything on Speed Channel with him in it & I watch it all the time so I didn't know who he was.

For someone to think I'm a loser because I don't know them they must think highly of their selves & that makes me feel like they think they're better than me.

I don't care if it's Jeremy Clarkson talking down to me...........I would still think poorly of their character. Just because someone has got a little bit of fame or more money doesn't make them a better person.

My opinion of him on the show is my opinion. I do think he acts like a redneck that doesn't know shit, I also agree that the other two aren't any better as Hosts. Tanner is highly skilled but like someone said earlier........the show shouldn't revolve around drifting either. I think Adam is out of place more than any of em.

This is my opinion & if you don't agree then thats cool with me............I just refuse to hold Rutledge on a pedestal & it seems like there's a lot of people doing it on here.

Echonova
12-23-2010, 03:11 PM
Let me apologize for coming off as a closed minded asshole or troll as I've been called.

I didn't have anything against Rutledge, hell I don't even know him personally........but what I do know is that a while back I stated that I didn't know who Adam Ferrera or Rutledge is & he left me a message acting like I should know & the fact I didn't made me a loser who needed a life.

I've never seen a single episode of anything on Speed Channel with him in it & I watch it all the time so I didn't know who he was.

For someone to think I'm a loser because I don't know them they must think highly of their selves & that makes me feel like they think they're better than me.

I don't care if it's Jeremy Clarkson talking down to me...........I would still think poorly of their character. Just because someone has got a little bit of fame or more money doesn't make them a better person.

My opinion of him on the show is my opinion. I do think he acts like a redneck that doesn't know shit, I also agree that the other two aren't any better as Hosts. Tanner is highly skilled but like someone said earlier........the show shouldn't revolve around drifting either. I think Adam is out of place more than any of em.

This is my opinion & if you don't agree then thats cool with me............I just refuse to hold Rutledge on a pedestal & it seems like there's a lot of people doing it on here.This is the post you should have started off with. I personally think Rut is the best out of the three. Does that make you a liar? No. You just have a different opinion than I. I will agree that playing up the stereotype "guy from the South that loves everythin' Amurican" doesn't work for me personally, because Rut loves old jap cars. But for the 99.67% of America that doesn't know/doesn't care and wants mindless entertainment, it does the job well enough.

iamdallas
12-23-2010, 06:26 PM
Just wanting to say that the show is great... Not as good as the UK version, but its still good. I've watched some of the first season of the UK version and it county near as good as it is now and I hope the US version will improve in the same way. I know they v can't copy the uk version and I respect them trying to make it their own. But James May is hilarious and entertaining as is Jeremy Clarkson.... It must be tough to be compared to those guys.

You guys should do the amphibious cars challenge!

Top Gear is amazingly entertaining and I'm pretty pumped about the new show. I hope it makes it to Netflix pretty quickly

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

David88vert
12-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Maybe it's just the British accents but that was far better than what I've seen so far on the US Top Gear.

Anyone else watch the new real Top Gear last night? THAT will be hard to beat.

The first season was not very good - but it improved and has become THE powerhouse of the BBC.

The latest episode of TGUK was pretty good - James looked pleased with the outcome of the race.....

redpanda
12-25-2010, 03:53 PM
Give TGUS a couple seasons and it will get a lot better. TGUK(the newer version) have had 17 seasons to become this popular. It's only a matter of time before the hosts of TGUS do epic challenges and create something crazy. Rutledge, you're an awesome host. I just don't prefer Adam...he's a bit awkward. Any way, give us some insight on what the next episode is going to be about :)

RutRoe
12-26-2010, 12:22 AM
Dude-adodd3 - I never left you any kind of message, nor did I imply that you should know who I am in any capacity. Moreover, if you make up stuff, make sure that thread's not still open and like two threads down, because some people would scroll back and see you're making that up.

Anthony took the time to take a nice "dump" on my being excited about the show, to which you added something like ":Yeah, I agree...I can't figure out why this guy keeps tooting his own horn." Which of course isn't the case and it never has been.

But at the end of the day, you don't have to like me or the show. I am part of this community and I have been for years.

AND any way you cut it, you taking the time to send me a private message telling me how much I suck, really only shows how sad you and your life are. Opinions are fine and welcome, but when you go out of your way to try and shit on someone, it really shows a lot about your character....not mine.

adodd3
12-27-2010, 08:40 AM
Dude-adodd3 - I never left you any kind of message, nor did I imply that you should know who I am in any capacity. Moreover, if you make up stuff, make sure that thread's not still open and like two threads down, because some people would scroll back and see you're making that up.

LOL, I'm not talking about this thread dip shit...........This was several months back when we all heard of who was hosting the show.

Nice to see you took time on Christmas day to let everyone know how long you've been a part of IA, or I like to call it ( tooting your own horn!) so thanks again for telling me how much a part of IA you've been.

Man I apologized for being an ass so get over it. I'm an auto fanatic & while I don't particularly like your character or much of the show at the moment if it gets better as time goes by............I will be the 1st to compliment on it, all though I'm pretty sure you don't need my approval.

Edit: My life is sad? You're the one with time on Christmas day to comment on bullshit. My day was filled with two kids enjoying what Santa had brought them & playing in the snow. It was pretty sad & lonely.

SPOOLIN
12-27-2010, 08:55 AM
damn man just dont turn on the History Channel at 10/9central on Sunday Evenings if you don't want to watch it.

adodd3
12-27-2010, 09:14 AM
^^^LOL^^^, Thanks dude.

RutRoe
12-30-2010, 08:37 AM
Ahahahah You and Anthony both Negative repped me !!!!

HAHahahah

You idiots are like 5 years old. Oh no! I hope Top Gear doesn't see I got negative repped by two haters ! OH NOES !

RUFFIAN
12-30-2010, 11:32 AM
The only reason I watch any of the Top Gear shows is because I'm a car nut plain and simple. I think you guys are selling Tanner a little short by saying "he's only good at drifting". He seems to be a pretty good wheel man all the way around. As far as Rutledge, I dont know him well enough to say whether he's playing up the Southern Hicksville thing as a schtick or its really his personality. He's entertaining either way. the guy from new york is just kinda like, "YAWN".

nsany(atl)
12-30-2010, 11:37 AM
The only reason I watch any of the Top Gear shows is because I'm a car nut plain and simple. I think you guys are selling Tanner a little short by saying "he's only good at drifting". He seems to be a pretty good wheel man all the way around. As far as Rutledge, I dont know him well enough to say whether he's playing up the Southern Hicksville thing as a schtick or its really his personality. He's entertaining either way. the guy from new york is just kinda like, "YAWN".

On his other show Paul Tracy works him like a hooker with the rent due.

Has he won a event yet. All in all he's at least 50% better than anyone here on the wheel

RUFFIAN
12-30-2010, 11:53 AM

Has he won a event yet. All in all he's at least 50% better than anyone here on the wheel
Paul Tracey would "work over" most of the people on the planet. He was a Top Flight pro open wheel race car driver. thats like comparing Mario Andretti to Tony Stewart. they are both beyond elite drivers.

nsany(atl)
12-30-2010, 01:28 PM
Paul Tracy got a fulltime ride for next year in the IndyCar series. Can't wait to see if he will punch out someone again.

alpine_aw11
12-30-2010, 02:13 PM

It seems pretty even to me. Tanners specialty applies to more streetable vehicles, Tracy drove open wheel which is totally different from what they test on their show. Foust is a great driver imo, but I would give Tracy the upperhand because f1 is just fucking insane.

SPOOLIN
12-30-2010, 02:18 PM

thats just Rutledge lol.

Blitanicle99
12-30-2010, 03:49 PM
I like the show. I get a good kick out of it.

Rutledge, the make you seem like the village idiot that they picked up in South GA and didn't know there was another part of the world. However, its hilarious and you play the part very well. Ive only got to catch a few episodes, I never watch TV but the moonshine run episode has been my favorite so far.

The chemistry of the guys is pretty good. The relationship in an americanized copy of the relationship of the BBC Topgear. Clarkston, former pro driver and extreme enthusiast. I would relate him to Tanner. Hammond is much like Rutledge in my opinion. And James May is much like Adam Ferrara. It seems like a good match.

But again, I think Rutledge seems have a much higher understanding and knowledge of cars than they make him seem. The show makes it seem like hes just interested in F-Body cars and a skinny pedal to push down and get away from Johnny Law.

Either way good show.

Rutledge. YOU MUST GIVE AN IA SHOUTOUT. THIS IS AN ORDER.

msanch24
12-31-2010, 01:00 AM
Ahahahah You and Anthony both Negative repped me !!!!

HAHahahah

You idiots are like 5 years old. Oh no! I hope Top Gear doesn't see I got negative repped by two haters ! OH NOES !

forget about it rutledge. There will always be guys wanting to bring more successful people down because it makes them feel big.
The show is ok. You guys have a seriously tough job. youre always going to be compared to clarkson, may, and hammond. and frankly, thats unfair. No, TG USA is not as good as TG UK. but the brits have been doing it for 15 seasons. theyve got it down. If youve ever watched early seasons, they sucked worse than TG USA. i think the americans are doing a fine job. much better than any other TG spin offs so far.

adodd3
01-04-2011, 05:24 AM
forget about it rutledge. There will always be guys wanting to bring more successful people down because it makes them feel big.
The show is ok. You guys have a seriously tough job.

That's exactly what I had intended from day one............I hope to bring down the entire communist TG Network. As long as I'm alive they'll never take over without a fight.

The only thing"seriously tough" about their job is being compared to TG U.K. I'd love to rip on cars all day, drive exotics most of us can only dream of, meet famous people who have the same interests. Wow that sounds grueling to me.

This has turned in to a (suck up to Rutledge thread). That's just the opinion of a 5 year old hater.

David88vert
01-04-2011, 06:45 AM
The only thing"seriously tough" about their job is being compared to TG U.K. I'd love to rip on cars all day, drive exotics most of us can only dream of, meet famous people who have the same interests. Wow that sounds grueling to me.

I bet you think that taping a 1 hr show only takes 1 hr. And ideas for an entertaining show are abundant. No show ever ends up on the cutting room floor, correct? They must not even work an 8 hr day, and it's all play, right?

You have acheived a new level of incompetence previously unknown to humanity. (i.e. - you have no clue)

Nemesis
01-04-2011, 07:22 AM
Trolls be Trollin'...

# adodd3 96.61.102.191
# Facelift 96.61.102.191 ~Banned
# kidd.quick 96.61.102.191 ~Banned
# Sic96 96.61.102.191 ~Banned

+1234

1. Much like the British "The Office", I enjoyed the American version more, the same can be said for the American Top Gear. Having three stateside guys review vehicles, and banter on for an hour provides "OUR" perspective on how we view things over here.
Just like how nobody forces you to watch any television show, if you dont like it you can simply click away. I must say though that I disliked the other Top Gear because they were so biased against anything non euro for the most part and honestly British humor is not my favorite.

2. Just like for anything there will always be people jealous of someones fame or success and always "hate" on the smallest things.

3. I think its bad ass that Rutledge posts on here and even posted on here long before his fame on the show. Keep on doing your thing, US Top Gear is bad ass and will continue to be going for a long time. The general populous of Import Atlanta is pretty retarded and ignorant so its no doubt that 90 percent of the bullshit that gets thrown around here is just that. Point in case:

iamdallas
01-04-2011, 07:23 AM
That's exactly what I had intended from day one............I hope to bring down the entire communist TG Network. As long as I'm alive they'll never take over without a fight.

This has turned in to a (suck up to Rutledge thread). That's just the opinion of a 5 year old hater.

Who is sucking up to Rutledge?

msanch24
01-04-2011, 12:06 PM

you literally just said what i stated earlier. if youd quote me for what i said and not take it out of context, youd look less like an idiot right now. just a little bit less, anyway.

msanch24
01-04-2011, 12:08 PM
Who is sucking up to Rutledge?

lol my thoughts exactly. if a guy on here is successful, you can't compliment him or talk to him in anything more than a hateful way or else you're sucking up.

iamdallas
01-19-2011, 04:31 PM
I caught the end of the Alaska episode Sunday and it was good. Best one so far that I have seen, at least.