PDA

View Full Version : newest pic of the Gen Coupe

BlckRspecGuy
11-28-2010, 01:13 PM
hey everyone.. i know i have been on much.. but i am working on the car little at a time.. just been really busy with day to day life..
well here is a most recent pic as of yesterday
http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp35/mjwhmw/Cars/genesis18.jpg
enjoy!

eYezs1ck
11-28-2010, 01:18 PM
nice represent hangook

quickdodgeŽ
11-28-2010, 01:31 PM
I'll be honest, I don't like anything that's been done to that car. No offense, dude, but it looks like typical mods to a Hyundai to make it look good (in the eyes of the owner) back when Hyundai wasn't as popular among the "tuner" crowd. I think the Genesis is a good looking car, man, but the additions on there really kind of ruin it, in my opinion. Later, QD.

BlckRspecGuy
11-28-2010, 01:37 PM
I'll be honest, I don't like anything that's been done to that car. No offense, dude, but it looks like typical mods to a Hyundai to make it look good (in the eyes of the owner) back when Hyundai wasn't as popular among the "tuner" crowd. I think the Genesis is a good looking car, man, but the additions on there really kind of ruin it, in my opinion. Later, QD.

thanks for your opinion.. not that it means anything but its yours non the less.

quickdodgeŽ
11-28-2010, 01:42 PM
thanks for your opinion.. not that it means anything but its yours non the less.

Lolol. Typical. Later, QD.

Sunkenkarma
11-28-2010, 01:58 PM
I like it, the only thing im not really diggin the smoked lights. Other than that, looks sick.

Elbow
11-28-2010, 02:35 PM
Nah

Sylent Nite
11-28-2010, 02:45 PM
Its not terrible, hell I had to look twice cuz I thought it was a RC gas car at first though, lol

msanch24
11-28-2010, 06:19 PM
Its not terrible, hell I had to look twice cuz I thought it was a RC gas car at first though, lol

yeah it is... and the pic is even worse lol. if you do this kind of editing, make surgically sure to not let the fuzzy run onto the car like it did in this pic. otherwise, it just looks like you wiped the lens with greasy fingers or something. and the car...yuck. wheel choice is ok but the wheel color sucks and the tinted tails are way too dark. jussssssssssssssssssssssayin.

Franco Tirador
11-28-2010, 06:38 PM
love everything except the tails, but it's your whip, if you like it that's what counts

revenge
11-28-2010, 06:39 PM
car looks clean besides the stickers.

RsonGt3's
11-28-2010, 06:39 PM
man it was such a nice car

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Mr. Clean
11-28-2010, 06:41 PM
looks nice. i love these cars, and let's face it, i'm still a jdm fanboy. therefore:

http://erroraccessdenied.com/files/images/relevant_interest.jpg

though the tail lights do kinda suck, and this picture is pretty fail.

RUFFIAN
11-28-2010, 07:39 PM
I think the tails would look better if the windows were darker. nice ride though.

RL...
11-28-2010, 07:50 PM
I hate black cars with tinted tails/headlights...otherwise nice car..as far as the gaussian blur on the background goes....lol

j0nbunklah0m
11-28-2010, 08:19 PM
looks good, keep doing your own thing:goodjob:

Franco Tirador
11-28-2010, 08:45 PM
maybe he did not want the backgrond to be recognized, same as people bluring out their tags

Blaze_Cunnings
11-28-2010, 10:00 PM
maybe he did not want the backgrond to be recognized, same as people bluring out their tags

nah I know the guy who took the picture...he was trying to do a tilt shift style...does make it look like a RC car in my opinion...

boostedb16
11-28-2010, 10:15 PM
lol, i thought it was a nitro R/C car also. i like the car alot and if you would post a picture without the fake lens blur, it would look alot better. i cant seem to look at the car because the blur is to distracting.

jdmshytyo87
11-28-2010, 10:32 PM
its badass bro except for the tail light lol, that smoked out thing has been dead for a while its all about the originle look now days...later!!

Bacon
11-28-2010, 10:33 PM
That car needs a factory wing really bad.

adodd3
11-29-2010, 02:34 AM
I think it looks awesome. The tail lights might be a lil too dark but hey.........................it still looks good none the less & if you decide you don't like it later they can be replaced.

Sinfix_15
11-29-2010, 06:57 AM
cant really see the car from the blurry pic, that or i might need glasses?

boostedb16
11-29-2010, 12:00 PM
Son, u drive a bum ass CVCC....car looks good fam reel talk.look out QD, this is "reel talk" lol. the guy asked for opinion's and its funny when people give them and you get dumb reply's like this.

BlckRspecGuy
11-29-2010, 12:05 PM
Here are 2 pictures with no editing from my droid.

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp35/mjwhmw/genesis19.jpg
http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp35/mjwhmw/genesis20.jpg

chaseamundo
11-29-2010, 02:23 PM
wheels is about all i like, even then i just really like the color and stance

Genji-Sama
11-29-2010, 02:49 PM
Wheels are pretty gorgeous, but the stickers and the tail light tint need to go, but :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2010, 06:53 PM
Wheels are pretty gorgeous, but the stickers and the tail light tint need to go, but :goodjob:

And the tow hook. The wheels would look better if they weren't gold. The car's not bad at all. It's just got too much stuff added on that really takes away from it. Some people can handle opinions. Try not to get your feelings hurt, OP, when someone doesn't like what you've done. It's all good, dude. Later, QD.

raybuck
11-30-2010, 01:10 AM
From a Genesis owner to another Genesis owner, lose the stickers and the tinted tail lights (or remove the spray and do them lighter). I'd rather of seen the varrstoens in gold on the car, but the xxr's don't look bad... there are just too many people with GC's with them now. But over all I like it bud.

phillip
11-30-2010, 10:13 AM
good look you got. offsets flush, tires fat. style is something not given but earned.
flossy floss. keep the work up, playground days are over

Jonathan12uiz
11-30-2010, 12:41 PM
yeah it is... and the pic is even worse lol. if you do this kind of editing, make surgically sure to not let the fuzzy run onto the car like it did in this pic. otherwise, it just looks like you wiped the lens with greasy fingers or something. and the car...yuck. wheel choice is ok but the wheel color sucks and the tinted tails are way too dark. jussssssssssssssssssssssayin.

Its called tilt shift style pictures. it was mainly done because the background was not appealing or interesting at all, thus all the attention is brought to the car alone. Also tilt shift usually causes a lot of blur even running into the subject. It causes the object to look smaller than it really is. That's why it looks like a toy car. That is also why i jokingly put a korean flag as the license plate, so it looks like a hotwheels car.

nah I know the guy who took the picture...he was trying to do a tilt shift style...does make it look like a RC car in my opinion...

Thanks kai. What up anyhoo? still rocking the subie? got that axle fixed yet?

From a Genesis owner to another Genesis owner, lose the stickers and the tinted tail lights (or remove the spray and do them lighter). I'd rather of seen the varrstoens in gold on the car, but the xxr's don't look bad... there are just too many people with GC's with them now. But over all I like it bud.

There are a lot of people that are telling him to lose the stickers, but when you are sponsored, you HAVE to run decals for a set time period. SPEC custom made his clutch and flywheel setup from scratch so that they can design a production model off it for YOU and OTHER gens out there. Same as the ARC decal, they gave him the exhaust in exchange for representation. You would understand if you were sponsored.

raybuck
11-30-2010, 12:52 PM
There are a lot of people that are telling him to lose the stickers, but when you are sponsored, you HAVE to run decals for a set time period. SPEC custom made his clutch and flywheel setup from scratch so that they can design a production model off it for YOU and OTHER gens out there. Same as the ARC decal, they gave him the exhaust in exchange for representation. You would understand if you were sponsored.

I understand the SPEC thing as I talked to them about the clutch/flywheel testing but blackrspec could go a day earlier than I could. The setup isn't from scratch it is their revised version of the clutch they released before for the GC... Every company does testing on cars like this, nothing new. I also talked to ARK about the exhaust/suspension/etc. semi sponsorship and the rule was you have to run 2 decals for a year and go to a certain ammount of shows. No biggie. A decal on the window to support the comapnies would look much cleaner IMO. I am not new to all this bud. ARK offered the sponsorship to many people, it wasn't exclusive.

Jonathan12uiz
11-30-2010, 01:07 PM
I understand the SPEC thing as I talked to them about the clutch/flywheel testing but blackrspec could go a day earlier than I could. The setup isn't from scratch it is their revised version of the clutch they released before for the GC... Every company does testing on cars like this, nothing new. I also talked to ARK about the exhaust/suspension/etc. semi sponsorship and the rule was you have to run 2 decals for a year and go to a certain ammount of shows. No biggie. A decal on the window to support the comapnies would look much cleaner IMO. I am not new to all this bud. ARK offered the sponsorship to many people, it wasn't exclusive.

LOL! I didn't mean it so sound like it was totally from scratch. Just from an R&D starting perspective. Also I'm aware that his ARC sponsorship isn't exclusive or even full sponsorship. I just know he has to run the decals because of his agreements.

IMO, I would have run the decals on the back and front windshields so that they are easily removed at a later time, but thats just me. LOL!

ATK_Designs
11-30-2010, 08:27 PM
did you use to have black wheels?

I remember seeing a nice blacked out Gencoupe that drove by Mozart on Pleasant Hill couple times.

quickdodgeŽ
11-30-2010, 09:38 PM
You would understand if you were sponsored.

We would also "understand" had we known he was sponsored. You need to understand that most people nowadays will get a discount on parts (like a car club with a shop), slap a sticker on their car and call that a sponsorship. Like getting 35% off a tune at Mainstream and tell everyone they are sponsored by them. That's why people question stickers. Which leads me to ask, is this the case with this dude? Is he sponsored as in free shit or did he just get a discount on the items? Later, QD.

Jonathan12uiz
11-30-2010, 10:35 PM
We would also "understand" had we known he was sponsored. You need to understand that most people nowadays will get a discount on parts (like a car club with a shop), slap a sticker on their car and call that a sponsorship. Like getting 35% off a tune at Mainstream and tell everyone they are sponsored by them. That's why people question stickers. Which leads me to ask, is this the case with this dude? Is he sponsored as in free shit or did he just get a discount on the items? Later, QD.

I know the spec clutch and flywheel was all R&D on his car and was free, although Im sure arc is not a full sponsorship, just a discounted price. Still if they require decal representation for the discount, it is still a form of sponsorship, although not a nice full sponsorship anything helps when you want to save money. Its all in the agreements formed @ that time. I know some guys that will give me a discount, but don't require me to do anything for them in return.