PDA

View Full Version : Toys for children.

DVSRX-7
11-24-2010, 01:01 PM
So for this Christmas I was thinking of donating old/used/new toys to children at the Childrens Hospital. I am trying to donate as much as possible. Toys aren't trash to those children whom their childhood was taken away by illness & pain so please donate something.

I will pick up all the toys depending where you live. Just message me.

P.s. I strongly ask for you to clean the toys with alcohol wipes or wash them. So please let's start a quest to find toys for these angels of the earth.

I have also posted this on my facebook to get it out there & find toys. Here's a link to that page.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000678248490

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2010, 09:30 PM
A lot of us are already doing this with the cruise listed in the EVENTS section. Going to the same place. Later, QD.

DVSRX-7
11-26-2010, 05:17 PM
Well I want to let people know because I am going to deliver them on Christmas. Plus I won't be attending the cruise & also for those who wont be attending I will be offering to get whatever they want to donate.

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2010, 06:51 PM
Well I want to let people know because I am going to deliver them on Christmas. Plus I won't be attending the cruise & also for those who wont be attending I will be offering to get whatever they want to donate.

Nah, man, that's cool. I was just letting you know in case you didn't already and wanted to join up. Anything for the children is always admirable of course, dude. Later, QD.

DVSRX-7
11-27-2010, 12:28 AM
Nah, man, that's cool. I was just letting you know in case you didn't already and wanted to join up. Anything for the children is always admirable of course, dude. Later, QD.

It's all good man. I just try to help out the little ones as much as I can cause I know if someone helped out my daughter I would greatly admire them for it

Bacon
11-27-2010, 06:19 AM
Toys are also not trash for those who have none. I should be able to dig up a bunch of my son's old stuff and have it ready. If not, I will get more detail on that event QD mentioned and run buy some.