PDA

View Full Version : Sports Early Superbowl predictions!

Sinfix_15
11-20-2010, 11:38 AM
At the beginning of the year, i picked a good ole fashioned throwback superbowl.

Packers vs Patriots, even though the Packers are slipping and the Patriots appear to be a one dimensional offense that now lacks a deep ball threat..... im sticking with that prediction.

Champions = Patriots.

Who would have thought the 199th pick in the draft could possibly be one of the best QBs ever.
http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/tombrady.jpg

VIP Style
12-07-2010, 01:01 PM
lol you would need a sun dial to time brady's 40 yard dash! my prediction is patriots vs saints in the superbowl.

hXc007
12-13-2010, 05:45 AM
im hoping the falcons make the super bowl again, we all know the atl needs another champion

so im predicting falcons vs. jaguars dirty south throwdown with the falcons coming out on top

but this is mainly wishful thinking lol seeing as the jags may or may not make the playoffs and if they do, will prob. lose in an early round

Sinfix_15
12-13-2010, 07:40 AM
im hoping the falcons make the super bowl again, we all know the atl needs another champion

so im predicting falcons vs. jaguars dirty south throwdown with the falcons coming out on top

but this is mainly wishful thinking lol seeing as the jags may or may not make the playoffs and if they do, will prob. lose in an early round

id love to see the Jags go, but that is VERY wishful thinking. Falcons are looking pretty good.... hard to make an argument for anyone over them.

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2010, 10:09 AM
id love to see the Jags go, but that is VERY wishful thinking. Falcons are looking pretty good.... hard to make an argument for anyone over them.

Philadelphia, unfortunately, would be the only obstacle. Later, QD.

Sammich
12-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Pats Vs Eagles/Falcons....one of those NFC birds, but i'm really thinking the Eagles do have the edge needed, BUT also wouldnt be surprised if they choke like they usually do when they go the distance

nreggie454
12-13-2010, 03:43 PM
I don't know if the Eagles can pull it out. I think Vick has been slipping. He has gotten hit pretty hard in the past couple games and thrown four interceptions in the last three games. I hate to say it, but I think the Pats are gonna be the team to beat. If the Steelers had somewhat of a successful O-line, they would be nearly unstoppable, but since they don't, I think that will be their downfall.

DA9_Vito
12-13-2010, 05:35 PM
pats and falcons for the bowl game.