PDA

View Full Version : Looks like someone was recently pwn3d.

BufordŽ
11-15-2005, 08:16 PM
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/110384368.html

All of you should just lay off of Mr. P a bit. If you don't know the guy and haven't personally dealt with him, maybe he's an alright guy. I have known more than a few people who have bought a car or two every now and then to sell and make a dollar off of. Some people can't aford to be dealers just to sell a few old cheap, betup cars a year. I say more power to him. I know of a guy who's disabled and has tinkered with a few cars a year for twenty years. He isn't a dealer and could not possibly afford to be one. Whether its the law or not, people do buy and sell cheap old cars. If they didn't, half the stuff for sale on the web wouldn't be there. Then you guys wouldn't have all of this stuff to look through.

Besides, did it ever occur to any of you crybabies that someone could have a large collection of cars that they have accumulated for yeasr and years that they want to liquidate. I personally have nearly thirty cars, some nice, some not. I like cars. I like owning cars. One day, I might want to sell them. Should I be a dealer? I know the law says so, but how can I afford to get a dealer's license, buy a storefront, insurance, bonding; etc, just to liquidate a lifetime's collection of old cars, late model cars, parts cars, whatever cars. All of you are probably not really car guys. I'll bet that you live in a swim / tennis community somewhere, play golf every weekend, and drive a nice new minivan around with your bitchy wife that won't even let you buy a set of tires without getting her approval. Just becuase you're too stupid to know a good frontline retail car from a piece of crap that a guy like Mr. P may or may not be selling, you have to go and whine and look up Georgia codes like your a regular genius. If you can't deal with a guy like Mr. P being on Craig's list, don't look at Craig's list. I for one find the older, out of the ordinary cars that he sometimes lists to be interesting. If you can't deal with, maybe you ought to just buy from CarMax and get off of here for good.

This item has been posted by-owner.
this is in or around reality
no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
I got all that from Craig'sList.

I thought that was kinda funny, sorry if it's a repost.

BufordŽ
11-16-2005, 06:59 PM
Guess nobody found that humorous in the least. I've failed.