PDA

View Full Version : (Poll) Do you care if your girlfriend dates girls?

Sinfix_15
11-20-2010, 05:09 AM
Just curious. Religious types, feel free to offer up your "going to hell speech" too.

Bacon
11-20-2010, 05:36 AM
Awkward question is awkward really. I would consider it cheating. If she wanted to bring another woman into the bed, I would accept it but would not want it to be a habit. If she wants to date a woman, she needs not be in a relationship with me.

Echonova
11-20-2010, 06:27 AM
Here's the thing, for a "girlfriend" it fine, as long as she shares. However, that girl would never become anything more than a fuck buddy.

It's still sleeping with someone else, and what happens when your girlfriend's girlfriend has a boyfriend??? Every coin has two sides. You say no, she'll do it anyway because you're a hypocrite.

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2010, 07:20 AM
Cheating is wrong no matter who it is with. What kind of question is this? Later, QD.

Bacon
11-20-2010, 07:23 AM
Not even worrying about the "girlfriend" having a boyfriend.....you accept your girl wanting another woman in the mix and she's wanting it to be constant and you don't, that will start much unwanted drama.

I stick with my wife and only her and the feeling is mutual.

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2010, 07:39 AM
I stick with my wife and only her and the feeling is mutual.

I agree 100%. I only stick with your wife and she only sticks with me, too (except, I guess, when she's with you). Hmmmm. Later, QD.

Bacon
11-20-2010, 07:42 AM
Touche lol

Don't give her anything antibiotics can't get rid of....:dunno:

Sinfix_15
11-20-2010, 07:44 AM
Cheating is wrong no matter who it is with. What kind of question is this? Later, QD.

Seems like more than half of women now days are lipstick lesbians. Just seeing what others think.

-EnVus-
11-20-2010, 07:50 AM
I think this is a retarded question and it only belittles yourself if you let others know your relationship is like this.
She clearly isn't happy with you and if you even have to ask this question you must not be all that bright.
Maybe you suck so bad in bed you are turning her Gay or maybe she wants pussy over meat.
Only she knows what she wants and even if she was Bi it will never work out or go issue free.

Bacon
11-20-2010, 07:55 AM
I think this is a retarded question and it only belittles yourself if you let others know your relationship is like this.
She clearly isn't happy with you and if you even have to ask this question you must not be all that bright.
Maybe you suck so bad in bed you are turning her Gay or maybe she wants pussy over meat.
Only she knows what she wants and even if she was Bi it will never work out or go issue free.

I have a great relationship with my wife. If she wanted to have a semi-open relationship in the bed, I wouldn't feel "belittled" by it. I wouldn't make it a habit to have that kind of relationship.....

-EnVus-
11-20-2010, 07:58 AM
I have a great relationship with my wife. If she wanted to have a semi-open relationship in the bed, I wouldn't feel "belittled" by it. I wouldn't make it a habit to have that kind of relationship.....

IMO that is not wife material and not a normal way to live its Man+Woman not Man+Woman+Woman
I can say this since i was with a Bi chick for almost a year and at first it was interesting but later was awkward.

Sinfix_15
11-20-2010, 07:59 AM

Not everyone's lifestyle fits your mold. Monogamy is obviously so strong in todays world right? thats why you never hear anything about divorce. Note: Sarcasm.

Besides, though your flame attempt was colorful, this wasnt an attempt to self reflect. It's a pretty common topic on TV now about women being "free spirits" and breaking the double standard that men have about cheating and such. That's what triggered my interest in the topic.

Sinfix_15
11-20-2010, 08:04 AM
LOL @ the mods adjusting my poll.

Different strokes for different folks, there's a lot of different lifestyles in the world.

-EnVus-
11-20-2010, 08:06 AM
Not everyone's lifestyle fits your mold. Monogamy is obviously so strong in todays world right? thats why you never hear anything about divorce. Note: Sarcasm.

Besides, though your flame attempt was colorful, this wasnt an attempt to self reflect. It's a pretty common topic on TV now about women being "free spirits" and breaking the double standard that men have about cheating and such. That's what triggered my interest in the topic.

So you are saying its ok for a female to ask the same question about "Is it ok by my boyfriend to take cawk in his ass" ?

Sinfix_15
11-20-2010, 08:11 AM
So you are saying its ok for a female to ask the same question about "Is it ok by my boyfriend to take cawk in his ass" ?

In our current society, women being gay is more socially acceptable than men, however..... its a legit question, lot of guys seem to like "cawk in their ass"

I'm just saying... whether you agree or disagree... you seem to be offended to even think outside of the box. It's not for me, but im not ashamed to talk about it.

-EnVus-
11-20-2010, 08:17 AM
In our current society, women being gay is more socially acceptable than men, however..... its a legit question, lot of guys seem to like "cawk in their ass"

I'm just saying... whether you agree or disagree... you seem to be offended to even think outside of the box. It's not for me, but im not ashamed to talk about it.

Nah its just like i said i been down that road with a bi girl and i knew id never settle with her or marry lol
Yeah i mean its just my opinion and im only sharing it but yeah id say find your self a nice one man girl.
What would you do if she said one day she wants to just be with a girl and leaves you out the blue ?

Sinfix_15
11-20-2010, 08:24 AM
Nah its just like i said i been down that road with a bi girl and i knew id never settle with her or marry lol
Yeah i mean its just my opinion and im only sharing it but yeah id say find your self a nice one man girl.
What would you do if she said one day she wants to just be with a girl and leaves you out the blue ?

I'd probably feel about the same as you, i would be entertained at first and as soon as the novelty wore off, i would think she was a whore and dump her.

Only way id be upset about any type of breakup would be if i had kids. Otherwise, just another day.

-EnVus-
11-20-2010, 08:36 AM
I'd probably feel about the same as you, i would be entertained at first and as soon as the novelty wore off, i would think she was a whore and dump her.

Only way id be upset about any type of breakup would be if i had kids. Otherwise, just another day.

Yeah i mean it can be fun to watch right now but if you start coming home and find her in bed with a woman then LOL

Black4DrEK
11-20-2010, 09:16 AM
I agree with every post from -Envus-

Bacon
11-20-2010, 11:35 AM
Was my point missed where I mentioned not making it a habit? Its not for everyone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

quickdodgeŽ
11-20-2010, 06:34 PM
Was my point missed where I mentioned not making it a habit? Its not for everyone.

It's not for any married couple. Later, QD.

RL...
11-21-2010, 11:34 AM
I would encourage my gf to have a gf...I think it might lead to a......bingo!

It would just suck if my gf turned into 100% lesbian and dumped me for her.

Brandon331
11-24-2010, 01:18 AM
its fun for a while but gets old after a while....
If u dont tend on having a serious relationship with the person i say by all means go for it....
but if its the type of woman ur wanting to marry i wouldnt condone it...i mean sure 2 woman are awsome but i like dealing with one woman alot more than two

5speed
11-24-2010, 01:25 AM
It's not for any married couple. Later, QD.

I concur. While I fantasize right now about my wife and another female I know it rarely ends well. I know it would only drag me away from the person I know is the one I want and need all for some carnal desires.

DVSRX-7
11-24-2010, 01:11 PM
Awkward question is awkward really. I would consider it cheating. If she wanted to bring another woman into the bed, I would accept it but would not want it to be a habit. If she wants to date a woman, she needs not be in a relationship with me.

Exactly what I was thinking..

williz6588
11-24-2010, 09:28 PM
If your gf dates other girls, then there would never be any trust in the relationship to build on. If you didn't give a s*&t about taking the relationship to higher level down the road, then I guess it would be an interesting way to watch time pass for some people. I gotta agree with ^^^

bookthief
11-25-2010, 11:48 AM
Lesbians are nice.

Bacon
11-25-2010, 11:50 AM
Lesbians are nice.

For other lesbians, yes.

bookthief
11-25-2010, 11:57 AM
For other lesbians, yes.

Lol!
xP

98blackcivic
11-25-2010, 12:09 PM
im the jealous type...
if anyone becomes too possessive of her, im jealous

Blitanicle99
12-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Hmm. As much as it could be, as per... the 3some dates... the 3some fucks....

You now have 2 women to deal with.

It could get awkward, your current GF starting shit because you "don't care about her as much as girl 2" blah blah blah. Then have to waste money on current GF to continue to show affection, loose guy time with guy friends to save relationship. Continue to prove "caring" by leading her on the marriage gripe.

Yeah. If I wasn't in a relationship I cared about, completely down.

However currently, been together for 2 years. Live together. Having a daughter soon. Not fucking this one up.

-my 2 cents.

Friggintitsman
12-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Of course not someone has to hold the video camera.

iamdallas
12-04-2010, 06:33 PM
The idea = :yes:

The actuality = :no:

I would never ever even attempt it.

Got Milk?
12-05-2010, 03:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qKD-Ph7ds