PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN!!! White 98 Civic Coupe

redfire6i
11-18-2010, 08:05 PM
My friends 98 Civic Coupe was stolen in McDonough last night. Its a White 98 Civic Coupe with a Batlground.com sticker on the windshield, and ASAP stickers on the rear window and side windows, lip kit, black slipstreams, ebay turbo kit, and Apexi N1 exhaust. If you see it around please let me know.

http://asapcarclub.com/images/Photoshoot1/Byron2.jpg

-EnVus-
11-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Please say it had some good security with all the mods ???

Black4DrEK
11-18-2010, 08:09 PM
GL finding it..

This is the third honda/acura stolen around town in the past week..

-EnVus-
11-18-2010, 08:10 PM
GL finding it..

Hate to sound optimistic but tomorrow will be day 3 so he will find a shell

redfire6i
11-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Please say it had some good security with all the mods ???

Nope, nothing.

GL finding it..

Yeah, we arent hopeful of finding it, but it cant hurt to post it up anyway.

-EnVus-
11-18-2010, 08:48 PM
Nope, nothing.
Wow thats fucked up on the owners behalf

Bacon
11-18-2010, 09:09 PM
The Southside is getting hot recently.

RBS
11-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Sucks, hate to say it but this car is done for. there is no "finding it" sadly

redfire6i
11-19-2010, 06:30 PM
Car was found somewhere in Clayton county, stripped.

-EnVus-
11-19-2010, 06:37 PM
Car was found somewhere in Clayton county, stripped.

Damn post the pics of what was left so others can be warned

AnthonyF
11-19-2010, 06:52 PM
damn man. Sucks to hear about that. Hopefully you learned your lesson.

-Ant.

redfire6i
11-19-2010, 06:52 PM
I'll try to get some pics up soon. I dont really know any details, just that it was found.

civicturbo10
11-19-2010, 07:35 PM
where was it taken from? Residence? Retail store?

Black4DrEK
11-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Were in Clayton County was it??

DustnU
11-19-2010, 11:20 PM
Prolly in another trailer park where all the others are found but no one does a DAMN thing about!!! Man this just makes you wanna get outta the game and stay out.

laokid
11-20-2010, 07:17 AM
I'll try to get some pics up soon. I dont really know any details, just that it was found.

found????where at?? Im tired of this shit!

fucksohc
11-20-2010, 09:54 AM
Hate to sound optimistic but tomorrow will be day 3 so he will find a shell

still havent found mine... lol

redfire6i
11-20-2010, 11:34 AM
where was it taken from? Residence? Retail store?

They stole it from his apartment complex in McDonough.

Were in Clayton County was it??

I'm not sure, I'll get more info from him when he gets back into town.

*EFilliated*
11-20-2010, 09:41 PM
Wow. Modded civic + Apartments - security = stripped shell

jadakid88
11-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Wow. Modded civic + Apartments - security = stripped shell

i concur..sorry for the loss

Motivation
11-22-2010, 09:39 PM
"gated community with security" So glad I moved out of that place. First night I moved in (lived across the hall from the owner of this car) my ej2 was broken into and in dash tv was stolen.

firby911
11-22-2010, 09:47 PM
Damn dude hope you find it.

Bacon
11-23-2010, 03:06 PM
Damn dude hope you find it.

It was found.......stripped.

chaseamundo
11-23-2010, 03:31 PM
wow, that some shit right there. security is the first thing id do before anything.

once i got rims id put security on it next day. quick release, two way alarm, kill switch....yea :/

BJackson08
11-28-2010, 03:50 PM
The car was found on Fieldgreen Drive in Jonesboro. Thanks for looking out, guys. Hopefully this info will be beneficial to someone else. Seems like alot of stolen cars are ending up in Clayton County lately. The cops are putting little or no effort into finding out who's doing this so maybe all of our information will turn up some kind of lead on who is behind these. I've definitely learned my lesson about alarms from this one. Where I'm from you really don't have to worry about getting your car jacked. The worst that ever happened is someone busted out the windows and took your cd player....big deal. Plus, I dont drive the car often and it just sits right in front of my apt. I really didn't think someone would have the balls to just walk up and take it......boy was I fucking wrong.

Allmota
11-28-2010, 10:14 PM
sorry about your car bro. its crazy you cant own a honda these days. Glad im out of the honda game for this reason. you can bet its the same crew jacking all the cars. just like up here in gwinnett its the same few crews and they stick out like a sore thumb because the bastards dont work, they live at home with mommy and got new shit on their cars every week. It might even be some of the gwinnett guys going down south because cops have been cracking down up here but who knows. My suggestion build something thats not a honda. it sucks and its sad its reached that point. hope you get some justice!

laokid
11-29-2010, 09:44 AM
The car was found on Fieldgreen Drive in Jonesboro. Thanks for looking out, guys. Hopefully this info will be beneficial to someone else. Seems like alot of stolen cars are ending up in Clayton County lately. The cops are putting little or no effort into finding out who's doing this so maybe all of our information will turn up some kind of lead on who is behind these. I've definitely learned my lesson about alarms from this one. Where I'm from you really don't have to worry about getting your car jacked. The worst that ever happened is someone busted out the windows and took your cd player....big deal. Plus, I dont drive the car often and it just sits right in front of my apt. I really didn't think someone would have the balls to just walk up and take it......boy was I fucking wrong.

WOW !!!!!!! I WONDER IF ITS THE SAME MOTHER FUCKERS WHO TOOK MY DA A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO....MINE WAS FOUND AT SHARON DRIVE(OFF HWY 85 RIVERDALE)....WHATS THE CONDITION OF THE CAR???

RBS
11-29-2010, 10:32 AM
its crazy you cant own a honda these days. Glad im out of the honda game for this reason

I really wouldn't use Honda theft as a reason to not play the "game". Anyone that is playing the "game" to begin with should already know that you must secure your car or your disqualified.. and apparently by the looks of it, 98% of the players don't read the rules LoL

My input on the subject is that thieves will ALWAYS be around, whether you catch the group thats out now or the ones later, they will always be around. Its happening so much that its hard to even care about what has already been taken, ya dig? The best that we, IA, and whatever other community or group your with can do is to further this basic knowledge of securing your/our car to prevent theft, PERIOD. I hate to say this and I am terribly sorry if I offend anyone but if you got your car stolen, then you were asking for it, am I not right? you modded your car and didnt think about modding your security? I mean really. Sure you live in the boonies and it "seems" no'one will take your stuff, but just may be theres some goofy redneck that actually wants a honda.

I'm not sure if I'm getting my point across clearly, but I'm sure someone understands me LoL

Black4DrEK
11-30-2010, 01:39 PM
^^

TRUE