PDA

View Full Version : Picture Request of specific car

RBS
11-15-2010, 09:27 AM
My fricking HDD crashed and im looking for pictures of my old coupe, the only one picture i have is below so if anyone has pictures of it post up. at the time my user name 1SiccEJ2 and/or Purple Power

thx

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1038/5178346191_c8490df007.jpg

G.C
11-15-2010, 10:02 AM
NO.

RBS
11-15-2010, 10:14 AM
Kick Rocks

j0nbunklah0m
11-15-2010, 11:17 AM
lol

*EFilliated*
11-15-2010, 12:28 PM
I have some, not gonna give em to u tho

RBS
11-15-2010, 12:31 PM
look here you little bitch, kick rocks and get a life. who gives a damn about you or your piece of shit H22 coupe, i asked for a simple favor of the friendlier peeps on IA. if you don't want to help then dont bud in.

singhondeck
11-15-2010, 12:37 PM
who cares about a civic

RBS
11-15-2010, 12:40 PM
who cares about you

*EFilliated*
11-15-2010, 12:41 PM
LMAO, WTF are u talking about, what does my car have anything to do with u and u losing pics? Some1s having a bad day, lol later. I have pics of ur car when it was still teal, lol. Guess u don't need my help with dat attitude.

look here you little bitch, kick rocks and get a life. who gives a damn about you or your piece of shit H22 coupe, i asked for a simple favor of the friendlier peeps on IA. if you don't want to help then dont bud in.

RBS
11-15-2010, 12:42 PM
and another note to you Luis, watch who the hell you talking to like that. I made who you are right now, if it wasnt for me you would still be a little bitch crying about your POS motor YOU got ripped off for.

Echonova
11-15-2010, 01:01 PM
^^^ Oh snap!!!!

I don't think I have any, but I'll double-check my home computer tonight.

*EFilliated*
11-15-2010, 01:09 PM
U right, u did teach me just about everything, and I thank u for dat, and we were also friends at one point, I still don't think that u losing pics has anything to do with me and my car, so y go out and talk shit on the internet when I have never done or sayed anything bad about u period. I posted that just to c what u would say since u have some sort of hate towards me now. And look at the immature response u came back with. U should think about it Richard

and another note to you Luis, watch who the hell you talking to like that. I made who you are right now, if it wasnt for me you would still be a little bitch crying about your POS motor YOU got ripped off for.

RBS
11-15-2010, 01:14 PM
OH! im immature? i posted a thread for help to find pictures of my car DUE TO THE FACT MY HDD CRASHED. understand? no? YOU came on HERE and posted a very immature
I have some, not gonna give em to u tho

Nuff said

EDIT: let me add something,

YES, we were definitely good friends. i ALWAYS helped you with nearly anything even when money came out MY POCKET. who does that? no many so be glad, why did our friendship go down the hill? .. I personally told you, the automotive lifestyle is creating havock on MY PERSONAL LIFE and that i did not want to be around it. i called you to kick it you never came through but when you needed some bullshit with your car done you will call asap, huh? it seemed that you were just using me, the fuck kind of friend are you? c'mon, man up and talk. I ignore people? i do, why? because yall niggas trying to use me when I went out of my way just to help you. do you see why i "hate" you and many others, LUIS? tell me man, tell me how the fuck do you feel now? i left you in a shit hole because you deserve it.

Any nigga out there that thinks its cool just to "befriend" someone just to use them needs to get a reality check and kick rocks. MOD's go ahead and delete this. useless thread

*EFilliated*
11-15-2010, 01:22 PM
Take it however u want, I wanted to c how u were gonna react, and u reacted in a negative manner, y help some1 who just blew up on the internet about a simple post. Sry for ur loss, G/L

OH! im immature? i posted a thread for help to find pictures of my car DUE TO THE FACT MY HDD CRASHED. understand? no? YOU came on HERE and posted a very immature

Nuff said

Black4DrEK
11-15-2010, 01:49 PM
Damn........

It will be hard to find the pics, since the IA servers restart the threads or something..

Shit Gl.. Your coupe was hella clean rich!

hadouken
11-15-2010, 02:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVQT6PCPbfU&feature=related

lol just thought that id lighten up the mood

msanch24
11-15-2010, 02:26 PM
IA: turning grown men into little girls for years.