Dylan
11-15-2010, 08:53 AM
^^^ The lamest of them all..

roxie911
11-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Well who let you out of your cage?

IMPORTchic
11-15-2010, 09:26 PM
Wow....I heard the forum was pretty dead nowadays....they weren't kidding....

*waits for ish to hit the fan* LOL

xxbckiexx
11-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Well who let you out of your cage?

The same person that thought they vacuumed you out of your mom, but in reality, mistook a sex toy for her inflated uterus. :D

xxbckiexx
11-15-2010, 10:30 PM
Wow....I heard the forum was pretty dead nowadays....they weren't kidding....

*waits for ish to hit the fan* LOL

definitely dead.. normally a thread started by me would have at least 300 replies within 5 minutes.

5speed
11-15-2010, 10:32 PM
definitely dead.. normally a thread started by me would have at least 300 replies within 5 minutes.

True story...shits gotten boring.

-EnVus-
11-15-2010, 11:45 PM
If its that dead and you still posting then you must be really lame or not smart enough to hit the red X :)

5speed
11-15-2010, 11:46 PM
Hey you fucking poor excuse for a mod...super mod...who gives a shit? Mr. JDMGAY!

-EnVus-
11-15-2010, 11:49 PM
Hey you fucking poor excuse for a mod...super mod...who gives a shit? Mr. JDMGAY!
Fuck you i will stab you in your asshole with a broken bottle

5speed
11-15-2010, 11:52 PM
Please excuse my post from here on until I go to sleep. I am dranked, and therefor I am incoherent. Yes, I am coherent enough that I know this, but who knows how long that will last?

Echonova
11-16-2010, 09:59 AM
Fuck you i will stab you in your asshole with a broken bottleI'm not gay or anything, but is anyone else eligible for this offer? Why is he the only lucky one?

Bacon
11-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Fuck you i will stab you in your asshole with a broken bottle

You must have just got through watching one guy and a cup to make that comment lol

bodhi
11-16-2010, 09:58 PM
Are lame as fuck.

before i bitchsmack the acne outta you, and make you booty-pop your way down to midtown; answer me juan thing...

why did you bother makin a thread in this empty black hole of stupidity?!

kewl kidds dont post here anymo' (im postin cos i just thought id increase the coolness lvl for a sec.)

-EnVus-
11-16-2010, 10:13 PM
Are lame as fuck.

Carry on.

Smartly.

before i bitchsmack the acne outta you, and make you booty-pop your way down to midtown; answer me juan thing...

why did you bother makin a thread in this empty black hole of stupidity?!

kewl kidds dont post here anymo' (im postin cos i just thought id increase the coolness lvl for a sec.)

Just cause some of the OG's left the site or got out of the game for a while don't mean all you nutt swingers need to lose hope...
Swing ya nappy crab carrying asses over to the other sites and say "Hey" to them but you will be back you will always come back.

bodhi
11-16-2010, 11:16 PM
Just cause some of the OG's left the site or got out of the game for a while don't mean all you nutt swingers need to lose hope...
Swing ya nappy crab carrying asses over to the other sites and say "Hey" to them but you will be back you will always come back.

haha, look at you

i would normally avoid your dumbass of a post, but i cannot help but to see your fish-line of a clit dangling around, so ill bite.... how should i start though? heh, first lets hit up the fact that you, YOU are now a supermod. SERIOUSLY???!!!
after years of being this site's reject these new stupid owners noticed your dedication and blessed you with SUPERMOD powers???
grats? post whoring in a DEAD site and now yer a mod...LOLWOW

so since these stupid fucks have now given you a brand new fire red mod-thong that they bought at Forever 21 and super glued it to your humangous forehead, you think you're a mothafucker that ppl will take serious? lemme bash your skull open and dump some harsh reality into it and then watch you drown in a pool of your own salty tears... THIS LIFE OF YOURS THAT CONSISTS OF POSTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD isn't going to amount to shit in the future!!!
everyone has moved on because have you seen the scene lately??? WHEN WAS the LAST time you left your basement of a room and went out to a meet?

DOOD, all you see now are stupid teen fucks, dancing "u got served"-style while blasting shitty reggaeton music

HAHAHA omgz

these are the ppl who post here now!!!
you ban these little shitslugs and watch them bitch and complain about negreps and the rules of the site...which is not really the problem, but THEY'RE FUCKIN STUPID! they're not funny, they're lame...just like YOU. i could buttpiss on you fucks and make yall enjoy it, thats how pathetic you new cats are

do you still jizz uncontrollably when you get +repped? i bet you do

every site that has to do with cars SUCK - period! ********** sucks a little less, but it still sucks... you perform splits all day just beggin for someone to drill you deep... LEAVE this shithole, LEAVE your moms house, GO find something to do with your life. in two threads ive seen the same shit from you "you'll come back, they always do" and "if this place sucks so bad, then why are you here?"

overtime ppl tend to change, and change drastically... so why havent you? you think its still COOL to post in a message board and post year old memes? internet talk? do you still find lolcats and caturday funny?

its time to grow up, kid, seriously.

-EnVus-
11-16-2010, 11:25 PM
haha, look at you

i would normally avoid your dumbass of a post, but i cannot help but to see your fish-line of a clit dangling around, so ill bite.... how should i start though? heh, first lets hit up the fact that you, YOU are now a supermod. SERIOUSLY???!!!
after years of being this site's reject these new stupid owners noticed your dedication and blessed you with SUPERMOD powers??? grats? post whoring in a DEAD site and now yer a mod...WOW

so since these stupid fucks have now given you a brand new fire red mod-thong that they bought at Forever 21 and super glued it to your humangous forehead, you think you're a mothafucker that ppl will take serious? lemme bash your skull open and dump some harsh reality into it and then watch you drown in a pool of your own salty tears... THIS LIFE OF YOURS THAT CONSISTS OF POSTING ON A MESSAGE BOARD isn't going to amount to shit in the future!!! everyone has moved on because have you seen the scene lately??? WHEN WAS the LAST time you left your basement of a room and went out to a meet?

DOOD, all you see now are stupid teen fucks, dancing "u got served"-style while blasting shitty reggaeton music

HAHAHA omgz

these are the ppl who post here now!!!
you ban these little shitslugs and watch them bitch and complain about the rules of the site...which is not really the problem, but THEY'RE FUCKIN STUPID! they're not funny, they're lame...just like you
i would buttpiss on you fucks and make yall enjoy it, thats how pathetic you new cats are

do you still jizz uncontrolably when you get +repped? i bet you do

every site that has to do with cars SUCK - period! ********** sucks a little less, but it still sucks... you perform splits all day just beggin for someone to drill you deep... LEAVE this shithole, LEAVE your moms house, GO find something to do with your life. in two threads ive seen the same shit from you "you'll come back, they always do" and "if this place sucks so bad, then why are you here?"

overtime ppl tend to change, and change drastically... so why havent you? you think its still COOL to post in a message board and post year old memes? internet talk? do you still find lolcats and caturday funny?

its time to grow up, kid, seriously.

All i got from all that typing you did was a boner from imagining you must have soft yet gentle and quick hands to type a story like that for me. Thank you Alex, and just know we will always be here giving you a place to speakup and share as if you have a voice here. You may as well be speaking in Spanish isn't that your native tongue ? Cause these people on a car forum don't understand you they only come on now days to sell or to bye shit.
The game isn't even the same no more gone are the days of having a well known respectful car forum. You don't like IA and wanna talk shit when you think it is down and slow but you still find your self logging in ?? Seriously is your life that boring..
Shouldn't you be arranging an Atheist meeting or something trying to tell yourself you won't be punished if they is no God ?

bodhi
11-16-2010, 11:26 PM
All i got from all that typing you did was a boner from imagining you must have soft yet gentle and quick hands to type a story like that for me. Thank you Alex, and just know we will always be here giving you a place to speakup and share as if you have a voice here. You may as well be speaking in Spanish isn't that your native tongue ? Cause these people on a car forum don't understand you they only come on now days to sell or to bye shit.
The game isn't even the same no more gone are the days of having a well known respectful car forum. You don't like IA and wanna talk shit when you think it is down and slow but you still find your self logging in ?? Seriously is your life that boring..

LOL

Catnip
11-17-2010, 06:27 AM
shitty reggaeton music

Agreed.

wanggsticky
11-17-2010, 02:33 PM
LOL

hahah fuckkk, it's so deaddddd...
lol, i love your sig. i think thats aan octopus, but it looks like someones hand with stds

xxbckiexx
11-19-2010, 09:58 PM

Listen up you fucking clown. You're about as wrong as two dudes fucking. You need to lock this lame shit up, about how you cry yourself to sleep at night because the "OG's" aren't around. Stop being such a cry baby suck ass pussy and move on. You're still saying nut swinging, and you can't even spell "nutt". You're a complete imbecile. Firefox even corrects that shit as you type, and you still manage to fuck it up, are you retarded? Someone get this kid a fucking pacifier and send him back to his crib, the whining is getting annoying.

-EnVus-
11-19-2010, 10:32 PM
Listen up you fucking clown. You're about as wrong as two dudes fucking. You need to lock this lame shit up, about how you cry yourself to sleep at night because the "OG's" aren't around. Stop being such a cry baby suck ass pussy and move on. You're still saying nut swinging, and you can't even spell "nutt". You're a complete imbecile. Firefox even corrects that shit as you type, and you still manage to fuck it up, are you retarded? Someone get this kid a fucking pacifier and send him back to his crib, the whining is getting annoying.

Gobble on these NUTTS lol

Double_0_Rusty
11-23-2010, 09:02 AM
Fucking lame thread. This is my first post in 7 months. Goodbye