PDA

View Full Version : Sports Auburn 11-0

williz6588
11-14-2010, 12:02 AM
Even with the controversy surrounding QB Cam Newton, Auburn still manages to pull off the big W against big time rival Georgia! This guy is hard to stop....I was there and it was a pretty awesome experience. Now if we can get GA to stop with the excuses..............:crazy:

silversol
11-14-2010, 12:04 AM
I just hope and pray alabama bust auburns ass! Even though my team has lost 2 games and will not be national champions again I just hope they can ruin it for auburn! Roll tide!

williz6588
11-14-2010, 12:09 AM
I hear ya! I am hoping and praying the opposite. It's going to be tough in Tuscaloosa between some good teams. War Eagle!

quickdodgeŽ
11-14-2010, 12:33 AM
Even with the controversy surrounding QB Cam Newton, Auburn still manages to pull off the big W against big time rival Georgia!

"Manages" to pull off a win against UGA? You put that as if UGA is a team to beat.

Now if we can get GA to stop with the excuses..............:crazy:

"We?" Later, QD.

williz6588
11-14-2010, 12:49 AM
Regardless of record or stats, these rivalries are always a shootout. You never know who is going to win. Georgia is always a team to beat when you are Auburn or any other team in the SEC.

Guess when I say "we", I am speaking for any other AU fans and my self.

BanginJimmy
11-14-2010, 10:00 AM
Any game with Auburn is a shoot out because they have no defense.

Either way, I believe Alabama has more than a 50/50 shot at beating Auburn for the simple fact that Bama has the athletes in their interior defense to stop Newton. Make him beat you with his arm, and dont leave receivers open by 10+ yards and he will come crashing back down to earth.

fixed

bafbrian
11-14-2010, 11:39 AM

Either way, I believe Auburn has more than a 50/50 shot at beating Auburn for the simple fact that Bama has the athletes in their interior defense to stop Newton. Make him beat you with his arm, and dont leave receivers open by 10+ yards and he will come crashing back down to earth.

Gonna be a tough game.^^^^^

The UGA v. Auburn game was pretty good. It was really chippy out there for the entire game. A lot of late hits during this game that didn't get called.

If Auburn were to play Oregon, gonna be a record-breaking National Title Game in terms of scoring and offensive stats.

TicketRedBB6
11-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Gonna be a tough game.^^^^^

The UGA v. Auburn game was pretty good. It was really chippy out there for the entire game. A lot of late hits during this game that didn't get called.

If Auburn were to play Oregon, gonna be a record-breaking National Title Game in terms of scoring and offensive stats.

Lol true. Would be a high scoring game for sure but I think Oregan would/will beat anyone right now. Glad to see Auburn won and hopefully they'll beat Alabama. Alabama's defense is very good but so was LSU's.

5speed
11-14-2010, 02:40 PM
ATTENTION AUBURN FANS: PLEASE MAKE A PETITION IN ORDER TO CHANGE THE SCHOOL'S MASCOT TO A FUCKING EAGLE! PLEASE STOP YELLING "WAR DAMN EAGLE" FOR TEAM WHO IS THE FUCKING TIGERS. THAT IS ALL.

quickdodgeŽ
11-14-2010, 02:42 PM
I've never understood that. Though the War Eagle is actually a second mascot already. Later, QD.

5speed
11-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Yeah, I work in AL all the time and my coworkers from there say they have 2 mascots. They back up War Eagle but not the Tigers. Doesn't make sense at all.

TicketRedBB6
11-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Ive always been an Auburn fan, but it is retarted. I dont know why there's two. I believe they even have a real eagle at the games as well as the tiger mascot

5speed
11-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Ive always been an Auburn fan, but it is retarted. I dont know why there's two. I believe they even have a real eagle at the games as well as the tiger mascot

I have never ever heard an Auburn fan address the team as Tigers though...

-EnVus-
11-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Tide is gonna run wild on Aurburn

bafbrian
11-14-2010, 05:16 PM
War Eagle comes from Auburn first game in which an eagle, which was rescued by a soldier during the Civil War, flew around the field and Auburn later won the game. Ever since that moment, they have had the "battle cry" War Eagle.

quickdodgeŽ
11-14-2010, 05:51 PM
War Eagle comes from Auburn first game in which an eagle, which was rescued by a soldier during the Civil War, flew around the field and Auburn later won the game. Ever since that moment, they have had the "battle cry" War Eagle.

That's but one of multiple stories on where the "War Eagle" came from. Later, QD.

Sinfix_15
11-15-2010, 01:57 AM

theres actually 3, the plainsman

VIP Style
11-15-2010, 11:46 PM

Either way, I believe Alabama has more than a 50/50 shot at beating Auburn for the simple fact that Bama has the athletes in their interior defense to stop Newton. Make him beat you with his arm, and dont leave receivers open by 10+ yards and he will come crashing back down to earth.

fixed
He can beat you both ways, arm or legs or maybe a combination of both.

Sinfix_15
11-16-2010, 01:01 AM
Lol true. Would be a high scoring game for sure but I think Oregan would/will beat anyone right now. Glad to see Auburn won and hopefully they'll beat Alabama. Alabama's defense is very good but so was LSU's.

Alabama's defense is very good?

Sinfix_15
11-16-2010, 01:06 AM

fixed

Alabama's secondary couldnt stop someone from cutting in line this year. I dont see Alabama doing anything that Georgia didnt do. AJ Green is better than Julio Jones, hell Georgia's passing offense in general is pretty close to Bama at this point in the season now that their freshman QB is starting to come along. Auburn's secondary is weak but their D line is solid, if Bama cant run the ball, theyre going to get blown out. I expect this game to look like an instant replay of the Georgia game.

BanginJimmy
11-16-2010, 07:44 PM
He can beat you both ways, arm or legs or maybe a combination of both.

We dont know that as no one has made a concerted effort to make him throw. Newton is accurate, but no one knows about his decision making as pretty much every throw me makes is to a wide open receiver as everyone is watching the back field.

williz6588
11-27-2010, 04:08 PM
We dont know that as no one has made a concerted effort to make him throw. Newton is accurate, but no one knows about his decision making as pretty much every throw me makes is to a wide open receiver as everyone is watching the back field.

Cam is very accurate and has made many passes to tight spaces under pressure.

Ziptied
11-27-2010, 06:05 PM

Nice try, but "Auburn" wasn't even "Auburn" at it's start. It was East Alabama Male College, then Agricultural and Mechanical College of Alabama, then Alabama Polytechnic Institute, then did not become "Auburn" until 1960. Either way, fuck scam newton who plays for pay. SC will make you miss that national championship bid.

williz6588
11-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Nice try, but "Auburn" wasn't even "Auburn" at it's start. It was East Alabama Male College, then Agricultural and Mechanical College of Alabama, then Alabama Polytechnic Institute, then did not become "Auburn" until 1960. Either way, fuck scam newton who plays for pay. SC will make you miss that national championship bid.

Thanks for the neg rep for no reason.

VIP Style
12-04-2010, 03:12 PM
cam sent you and alabama crashing back down to earth, and he will do the same to south carolina.
Make him beat you with his arm, and dont leave receivers open by 10+ yards and he will come crashing back down to earth.

fixed

williz6588
12-04-2010, 08:10 PM

Glad this worked out for you and your Cocks. WAR EAGLE

Ziptied
12-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Don't worry n00b, it will all come out in the wash, call UsoCal and Reggie Bush......

williz6588
12-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Don't worry n00b, it will all come out in the wash, call UsoCal and Reggie Bush......

That probably won't work out to your liking either.