PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Scion xD and Honda Fit

TxMxT
11-13-2010, 09:01 PM
Okay so I was out trying these two "economical" cars. Test drove both of them and I like the Fit much better. Of course I'm bias and come from a family who owns all Hondas and one Tundra. The Scion engine was really loud and annoying to me. I think I might be hooked on Hondas because the Fit's engine was loud but not annoying. Has anyone else test driven both, if so which do you like?

-EnVus-
11-13-2010, 09:27 PM
The XD is a lump of shit they are slow as fuk!
Honda Fit is just as bad but with a better and more reliable Manufacturer and Looks much better IMO...

TicketRedBB6
11-13-2010, 10:06 PM
I own an 08 fit and have driven an XD. I like the fit a lot. 60k miles no problems at all. I liked the xd when I drove it. To me, the XD is much smaller inside and doesnt look as good. I think the interior does look nicer in the scion though. The XD felt slightly faster but theyre both horribly slow. I didnt drive the XD long but have had the fit for awhile. Oh, the fit handles great btw.

alpine_aw11
11-15-2010, 12:33 AM
My friend has a first gen xD, and while it looks like dog shit I think it's a great car for its segment. It's roomy up front and acceptable in the back, it's just a practicle little hatch. I really like the iPod integration it comes with too. I'm sure the Fit is nicer overall though.