PDA

View Full Version : Sports Pac-Man vs some Mexican Boxing match 2nite

djpikachu1
11-13-2010, 07:35 PM
Does anyone know where I can see it online live, i saw his last fight online also but forgot the website, plz help ill give u green even though its a little bit

gerardojdm
11-13-2010, 08:46 PM
Why does someone have to be racist? That Mexican match you are referring to is Manny Pachuiao vs Antonio Maragito.

nreggie454
11-13-2010, 10:12 PM
Why does someone have to be racist? That Mexican match you are referring to is Manny Pachuiao vs Antonio Maragito.
Since when was "Mexican" a racist term?

I know that the comment was meant to belittle the other dude, but I think it was more calling him a nobody than a racial slur.

-EnVus-
11-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Since when was "Mexican" a racist term?

I know that the comment was meant to belittle the other dude, but I think it was more calling him a nobody than a racial slur.

Yeah and how is he Racist when he is correct about the other person he is talking about Antonio Maragito, is A Mexican American.

Franco Tirador
11-25-2010, 12:41 PM
i was blown away by how bad pacman beat the crap out of margarito, margarito had to have face surgery after the fight, i watched 60minutes the weekend before the fight and pacmans trainer was worried that he was going to loose this one because he was too involved in politics in his home country, since he is now like a congressman or something like that, but his trainer was FAR from the truth, lol

cactusEG
11-25-2010, 08:54 PM
"Some Mexican" its antonio margarito !