PDA

View Full Version : Success Through Ebonics II

SilverJester
11-15-2005, 02:46 PM
Once again Leroy was asked to do a simple homework assignment. Still befuddled by the whole school thing, Leroy is a trooper. He was given another set of vocabulary words to use in sentences. Here's what he handed in:
1. HONOR ROLL - We was playin poker on the stoop the other day, man I was HONOROLL.

2. PLANET - I got me some seed to grow weed, so I PLANET in the backyard.

3. DISMAY - I went for a blood test, the doctor pulled out a big needle. He said, "DISMAY hurt a little."

4. OMELETTE - Every time I start a new job, OMELETTE go after a week.

5. STAIRWAY - When me and my homies get high, we STAIRWAY into space.

6. MOBILE - I went to buy crack, I was short on cash, my man said, "Gimme one MOBILE."

7. DEFENSE - I ran from the cops, and hopped DEFENSE and got away.

8. AFRO - I got so mad at my bitch, AFRO a lamp at her.

9. AFTERMATH - I like to be high in school, so AFTERMATH I go to the field and smoke weed.

10. LOCKET - I slam the door so hard, I LOCKET.

11. DOMINEERING - My girly's birthday was yesterday, I got her a DOMINEERING.

12. KENYA - I needed change fo the subway, so I axe a stranger KENYA spare some change.

13. DERANGE - DERANGE is where da deer and antelope play.

14. DATA - At my basketball game, I scored thirty points. My coach said, "DATA boy!"

15. COPULATE - I called 911 and an hour later when they show up, I said, "COPULATE!"

16. FASCINATE - My girly's titties are so big. Her shirt has ten buttons, she can only FASCINATE.

17. BEWARE - I asked the man at the unemployment office, "Is this BEWARE I get a job?"

18. DIMENSION - I be tall, dark, handsome and not DIMENSION hung like a horse.

19. COATROOM - The judge said, "One more outburst like that, and you'll be thrown out the COATROOM."

20. DECIDE - I like Shanaynay and Funquita, but I like to have a couple of bitches on DECIDE.

gtikid
11-15-2005, 02:50 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao: hahahahahaha that was funny as hell :goodjob:

quickdodge®
11-15-2005, 02:57 PM
Goddamn that shit was just posted last week. Later, QD.

SilverJester
11-15-2005, 03:01 PM
Goddamn that shit was just posted last week. Later, QD.
these are different...hence Success Through Ebonics II

kelly marie
11-15-2005, 03:02 PM
lol

quickdodge®
11-15-2005, 03:12 PM
Touche. I don't like you at all, but you got me on that. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
11-15-2005, 03:29 PM
nice