PDA

View Full Version : honda accord project car

Chavez69
11-09-2010, 10:17 PM
I have a 94 honda accord sohc 2.2 that I am planning to rework.....I am upgrading the suspention, paint, tint, stereo, rims and tires, motor, trans, etc......was just looking for some motor and trans. swapout suggestions.....I heard that honda had a 3.4L motor not sure on the truth behind that but I do know that going to a Vtech motor is better.....Can I use the s2000 motor in this swap? Plans are to add a turbo and nos but not sure on wet or dry system. I am looking to build a race ready show car dedicated to my son who died in March.....Can some one give me some imput?

Franco Tirador
11-18-2010, 10:16 PM
before you spend any money please do some research, there are a few accord only forums out there, they are experts on everything possible that can be done to accords. No s2k engine can go in accords, its an f series but it's different from the f series that goes in s2ks. do so research, just google accord forum and get ready to do alot of reading

K24cb7coupe
11-19-2010, 06:05 PM
check out hondasociety.com and cd5tuner.com those are sites that are 5th gen 94-97 accords. and you can check out cb7tuner, there tech sections are a lil more detailed than the others. sorry to hear about your son. good luck!!!