PDA

View Full Version : Misc Brothers in Arms

Hulud
04-01-2005, 09:00 AM
anyone played this game? its amazing! you should all check it out if you like ww2 games.

Danny
04-01-2005, 09:42 AM
Lots of complaints about aiming, there is a hack for PC that fixes this problem. I dont know what platform you played it on since you forgot to mention it, but I imagine they all have a similar problem???

JITB
04-01-2005, 02:06 PM
i played it on xbox...its a good game. but i didnt really put alot of time into it. seemed fun. the aiming is a little hard.

krindus
04-04-2005, 12:43 AM
just got it, unfortunantly i don't think it comes for pc on cd form, you have the get the dvd version (at leastwhere i bought it) but i reallly like the aiming, it's not accurate, it's not easy, and it defaults to not having a crosshair... the only thing that breaks this realism are some of the squad based actions you can take as well as the little "suppression" meter on the enemies that give away their possition. but overall, great game, worth getting.

Hulud
04-04-2005, 07:11 PM
sorry my b i have it on xbox. i like the aiming because it seems more realistic than most shooters. i alos like the squad based tactics rather than the typical run-n-gun type ww2 shooters.