PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Black Ops

03specv
11-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Just wanted to see how many people actually waited in line for black ops tonight and how long you waited lol

-EnVus-
11-09-2010, 12:07 AM
If i hear another damn person talking or mentioning this damn game SHESH!!

japan4racing
11-09-2010, 01:36 AM
I went home and got laid......I guess I should get a life!

DeeAOne
11-09-2010, 02:37 AM
LOL matt!

01CDMLUDER
11-09-2010, 04:28 AM
Next time just go to Walmart and u won't have to in line but 5 minutes... Atleast at the Wally world I went to

I didn't preorder and just went up there at 12:05 and got the game and was killing zombies with JFK in no time

Jdm94Coupe
11-09-2010, 04:40 AM
i got it on the way home from jr crickets and played it for 10 minutes before i went to sleep.... i will be on when i get home from work....

my name is jdm94coupe on there too......... ps3...

98silvermaro
11-09-2010, 06:15 AM
waited in line for like 10min at gamestop.... i saw people start lining up at the door at 11pm on my way home lol

AnthonyF
11-09-2010, 06:44 AM
If you wait in front of a building for something to release or open up...you're a frigin loser. Seriously. The iphone dipshits, Xbox, PS3, video game losers, all of you. Get a frigin life.

-Ant.

oneSLOWex
11-09-2010, 07:21 AM
Walked into Walmart right before 12, walked out with my copy at 12:01. I waited in line at Gamestop last year for MW2 because I didnt know any better...never again will that happen. Not only is it fucking retarded to stand in a line the size of the one we have...but the people in that line...OMG makes me wish I had a shotgun to "wash my mouth out with".

On another note....game is FUCKING SICK!

BanginJimmy
11-09-2010, 10:13 PM
On another note....game is FUCKING SICK!

I fully endorse this comment.

I ran into best Buy here in Hiram on my way home from work and picked up a copy. They still had at least 30 copies left for PC and more than than for both Xbox and PS3.

BTW, why wait in the lines for the game when you could have just gone onto steam and purchased it? You could have downloaded it starting about a week ago and you could start playing at midnight. I have it on great authority that Steam was going to pay $100k to every potential buyer if they ran out.

gerardojdm
11-09-2010, 10:44 PM
I totally didnt like it. I was at game stop midnight release playing Black Ops. I expected a lot more.

03specv
11-09-2010, 11:20 PM
I have a mod so I had it last week and just waited until midnight to play lol but I am extremely disappointed in the campaign mode

firby911
11-10-2010, 09:02 AM
..but the people in that line...OMG makes me wish I had a shotgun to "wash my mouth out with".

Totally agree with this statement. I waited in line with some friends at game stop and some random kid kept trying talking to me about tomahawks and that he used one and i quote he said "IRL" I about killed myself.

oneSLOWex
11-10-2010, 12:38 PM
I totally didnt like it. I was at game stop midnight release playing Black Ops. I expected a lot more.

I have a mod so I had it last week and just waited until midnight to play lol but I am extremely disappointed in the campaign mode
Have you guys played online? The single player has never been all that good for these games anyway.

Totally agree with this statement. I waited in line with some friends at game stop and some random kid kept trying talking to me about tomahawks and that he used one and i quote he said "IRL" I about killed myself.

hahaah WHAT? someone needs to slap that little bastard in the the mouth.

VIP Style
11-10-2010, 01:27 PM
Dude im not that much into gaming to be waiting in line, but I see nothing wrong with people getting excited over something positive. This is a life to some people, and as long as none of them are hurting me by getting hype about todays fascinating technology than power to them. On the othe hand, I like the feel of Medal of Honor better than black ops.
If you wait in front of a building for something to release or open up...you're a frigin loser. Seriously. The iphone dipshits, Xbox, PS3, video game losers, all of you. Get a frigin life.

-Ant.

WAT TURBO?
11-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Waited for 0.3 minutes at best buy at midnight. Walked in picked one up, paid for it and left. MWF2 multiplayer is better but black ops is new so its fun for now. The customization is cool though.

VIP Style
11-10-2010, 02:48 PM
agreed, the customization definitely sets this game apart from any other.
Waited for 0.3 minutes at best buy at midnight. Walked in picked one up, paid for it and left. MWF2 multiplayer is better but black ops is new so its fun for now. The customization is cool though.

BanginJimmy
11-10-2010, 09:15 PM
I just played a couple minutes of MP and I have to admit, it is MUCH more difficult than MW2. I think the maps are a lot more complex and lifelike. Gonna take some time to learn my way around and find all the nice spots. It seems that the maps are designed in a way to limit the spots for campers.

Jdm94Coupe
11-11-2010, 04:15 AM
I just played a couple minutes of MP and I have to admit, it is MUCH more difficult than MW2. I think the maps are a lot more complex and lifelike. Gonna take some time to learn my way around and find all the nice spots. It seems that the maps are designed in a way to limit the spots for campers.

You are 1000000% correct. You and I think the exact same thing. Repz!

VIP Style
11-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Did you give Medal of Honor a try? I also agree with what your saying about Black Ops.

BanginJimmy
11-11-2010, 05:36 PM
I really like the tier 1 campaign, but not a fan of the multiplayer. I like the CQC aspects of Call of Duty and the MoH maps are just too big.