PDA

View Full Version : Check out my new GS-R!!!!!

NOVAisFRE$H
11-06-2010, 09:46 PM
just bought this GS-R from a 70 years old guy in athens.

Car has a cleannn carfax, never been wrecked at all. Only one owner.

has over 7k in maintenance bills.

car is completely stock!

best of all, only has 40k miles on it!!!!!

only downside is the car has some faded spots. guy never even dreamed of waxing, nor washing it haha

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad14/NOVAisFRESH/GS-R/1031001716.jpg
http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad14/NOVAisFRESH/GS-R/1105001332.jpg
http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad14/NOVAisFRESH/GS-R/1029001637a.jpg

Bacon
11-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Not bad for having 40K miles on it.

Squirrley
11-06-2010, 09:55 PM
pikachu....
FTMFW

good deal on the GSR :)

msanch24
11-06-2010, 10:42 PM
depressingly unclean for 40k miles. but im sure the motor and tranny still feel brand new

quickdodge®
11-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Not bad for having 40K miles on it.

It soon will be I'm sure. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
11-06-2010, 10:44 PM
What year GSR and how much was paid ?

Turbodude06
11-06-2010, 10:46 PM
What year GSR and how much was paid ?

I was wondering the same thing.....

revenge
11-06-2010, 11:14 PM
thats insane!

AnthonyF
11-06-2010, 11:19 PM
But you can't do anything with it to keep it "pure." Once you do one mod to it or rack over 70-90k miles, there will be nothing special about it.

-Ant.

-EnVus-
11-06-2010, 11:33 PM
But you can't do anything with it to keep it "pure." Once you do one mod to it or rack over 70-90k miles, there will be nothing special about it.

-Ant.

He is only 18 he will ruin this car anyways...

RL...
11-07-2010, 12:49 AM
A GSR COOL MAN IVE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THOSE BEFORE THEY ARE SO JDM TITE AND RARE LIKE OMG

Catnip
11-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Sucks some faggot broke in the car and left that in the front seat. Did he get your radio or anything?

msanch24
11-07-2010, 01:04 AM
holy hell its hot as balls flamin in here lol.

AnthonyF
11-07-2010, 06:56 AM
This is why no1 comes back. There is no need to bash the kid.

I nice wet sand and buff will bring that red back from the grave. If you do anything to the car, SAVE THE ORIGINAL PARTS. Do not throw them away.

-Ant.

Bacon
11-07-2010, 07:04 AM
I'd say a nice drop, sport exhaust, CAI and be done. :goodjob:

quickdodge®
11-07-2010, 07:27 AM
This is why no1 comes back. There is no need to bash the kid.

I have to agree on 50% of this post. There is no need for bashing.

The half that I don't agree with is bashing amounts to probably 3% of why people quit coming to IA. In fact nearly 92% of people return to IA. Of those 92%, about 67% are people that just lurk or hang around in the FOR SALE sections. The other 33% are regular posters. The 8% that does NOT return is comprised of the 3% from bashing and 5% from server errors and other forum issues.

I'd say a nice drop, sport exhaust, CAI and be done. :goodjob:

I have to agree with 33.33333% of this post. A little lower and maybe a conservative set of wheels and call it a day. CAI and exhaust will only add the car to the "wanna-be" list. I see it all the time. Stock as hail Hondas or Acuras with just an after market exhaust off the back. Just doesn't look right at all. Later, QD.

Bacon
11-07-2010, 07:33 AM
That's why I said "sport" exhaust; WS2 or Greddy SP. Something simple and not loud at all. No can-style exhaust. Not sure about the wheels either. Stock GSR blades are clean enough to rock daily.

quickdodge®
11-07-2010, 07:50 AM
That's why I said "sport" exhaust; WS2 or Greddy SP. Something simple and not loud at all. No can-style exhaust. Not sure about the wheels either. Stock GSR blades are clean enough to rock daily.

I just notcied that the wheels were polished so that would be clean looking. And that WS2 might not be too bad. I just Googled a picture of it and it's not too gaudy looking. Later, QD.

skittle_107
11-07-2010, 08:26 AM
33.33333%

repeating of course.

Bacon
11-07-2010, 08:32 AM
repeating of course.

wut

AV8ter
11-07-2010, 09:35 AM
40k? are you sure? Between the dirty ass engine bay and all the dings and dents I find that REALLY hard to believe.

And 7k in work done? Care to share what was done? The only way the dude has $7k in receipts is if he had to drop a whole new engine and trans in the thing.

If it really only has 40k miles on it than props to you, but I have a feeling he was lying to you, or you are lying to us about it.

Genji-Sama
11-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Lol, hope you had your flame suit on. Clean pickup, like someone said keep all the original parts and be tasteful with your parts. Rare to find an unmolested honda :goodjob:

CodeRED-MVBC
11-07-2010, 09:52 AM
I remember when i first got my gsr man, yes, i cant agree more to keep stock parts.. just do shit right, mine was bone stock.. Espicially suspension!!!!!! Keep it real man.

Peace

Slid3OrDi3
11-07-2010, 01:12 PM
this is funny.

about 67% are people that just lurk or hang around in the FOR SALE sections.

NOVAisFRE$H
11-07-2010, 05:10 PM
40k? are you sure? Between the dirty ass engine bay and all the dings and dents I find that REALLY hard to believe.

And 7k in work done? Care to share what was done? The only way the dude has $7k in receipts is if he had to drop a whole new engine and trans in the thing.

If it really only has 40k miles on it than props to you, but I have a feeling he was lying to you, or you are lying to us about it.

yep. i have the carfax, clean as faqqqq. all real miles.

and don't hate on my car gentlemen.
finding an unmolested GS-R is rare to begin with. with 40k miles? yeahhh rightttt

I was wondering the same thing.....

its a 1999

anddd only $3500!

It soon will be I'm sure. Later, QD.

you're actually right.

my first planned mod is to hit the first deer i see in the road.

He is only 18 he will ruin this car anyways...

actually, its staying stock.

i might lower it eventually, but the stock suspension rides so well.

msanch24
11-07-2010, 05:15 PM
yep. i have the carfax, clean as faqqqq. all real miles.

and don't hate on my car gentlemen.
finding an unmolested GS-R is rare to begin with. with 40k miles? yeahhh rightttt

im just trying to figure out how the engine bay looks like that after 40k miles. did he park it in the street with the hood open every day and night?

-EnVus-
11-07-2010, 05:15 PM
you're actually right.

No you still a kid so first thing would be try a street race, Get caught and lose the car and your license. lol

NOVAisFRE$H
11-07-2010, 05:17 PM
im not doing anything stupid to this car.

no JDM shit or whatever hahaha

I already had it buffed. the paint is still faded :/

the guy i got it from was at least 70, probably never even thought of wax or cleaning the engine bay or even interior for that matter.

Bacon
11-07-2010, 05:18 PM
Like mentioned before, a clean drop, sport exhaust, and decent intake and you are good.

NOVAisFRE$H
11-07-2010, 05:19 PM
No you still a kid so first thing would be try a street race, Get caught and lose the car and your license. lol

im not one to street race. i keep it below 4500 rpm

im just trying to figure out how the engine bay looks like that after 40k miles. did he park it in the street with the hood open every day and night?

he kept it parked under a tree or something idk

after eleven years of not driving it nor cleaning it, dirt is bound to get in there from the wind and stuff

A GSR COOL MAN IVE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THOSE BEFORE THEY ARE SO JDM TITE AND RARE LIKE OMG

couldn't have said it any better bro

hmmmm

how do you guys feel about a sweet body kit?
and some spinner rims?
and some neon lights?

and a cold air intake!!! OMG soo much HP!

Like mentioned before, a clean drop, sport exhaust, and decent intake and you are good.

yeah im with you on all of that, except for the exhaust

wellll maybe a stock Type R exhaust or something, i like to keep it quiet and without ricee

Bacon
11-07-2010, 05:44 PM
"sport" exhaust is usually defined as an exhaust with a subtle tone usually designed with a rear muffler not of a can variety, such as Apexi WS2 and Greddy SP/Spectrum Elite. Not a can style exhaust.

Slid3OrDi3
11-07-2010, 06:59 PM
if your scared go to church.spoon n1 all day.

Not a can style exhaust.

Genji-Sama
11-07-2010, 07:18 PM
im not one to street race. i keep it below 4500 rpm

he kept it parked under a tree or something idk

after eleven years of not driving it nor cleaning it, dirt is bound to get in there from the wind and stuff

couldn't have said it any better bro

hmmmm

how do you guys feel about a sweet body kit?
and some spinner rims?
and some neon lights?

and a cold air intake!!! OMG soo much HP!

yeah im with you on all of that, except for the exhaust

wellll maybe a stock Type R exhaust or something, i like to keep it quiet and without ricee

LOLOLOLOLOL :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I think your going to fit right in here :goodjob:, would rep you again, but it's only been a few hours

NOVAisFRE$H
11-07-2010, 09:38 PM
"sport" exhaust is usually defined as an exhaust with a subtle tone usually designed with a rear muffler not of a can variety, such as Apexi WS2 and Greddy SP/Spectrum Elite. Not a can style exhaust.

hmm ill look into it.
thanks bro!

Bacon
11-07-2010, 09:39 PM
if your scared go to church.spoon n1 all day.

What the hell does church have to do with exhaust?

*EFilliated*
11-07-2010, 09:47 PM
I say spend all the money u have in ur piggy bank and buy the most expensive alarm u can find ( viper ), and sleep in it for the rest of ur life, thieves love STOCK GSRs

RL...
11-07-2010, 09:55 PM

40k miles but still 11 years old....means the car has been in the real world the same time as a car from 99 with 200k miles...

ythao7984
11-07-2010, 11:53 PM
wow 40k miles but already 7k maintenance HUH??

DC2NR
11-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Too many haters on the boards, that's usually why I never post much. True everyone has their own opinion, but no one knows you or your intentions. So I say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, although I never read books, because in reality that saying is true.

Also as stated before you may want to get an alarm for the car, and take a few safety precautions (kill switches etc.) Anywho, goodluck with the car and it's future.

adodd3
11-08-2010, 02:15 AM
If I were you I'd probably race it from traffic light to traffic light to traffic light & so on. Everyone knows thats what all of us Honda owners are good for.
There's nothing like a good street race I always say.

Echonova
11-08-2010, 05:13 AM
I approve of the OP's name.

1moreaccord
11-08-2010, 09:03 AM
you're actually right.

hahaha, that's good stuff right there. Hood hail dmg or somethin? That's the only thing I see, otherwise I'm jealous!

NOVAisFRE$H
11-08-2010, 08:28 PM
wow 40k miles but already 7k maintenance HUH??

the guy i bought it from did everything the dealership told him to, and paid their premium prices.

had brake, clutch, power steering flushed, and other expensive but not necessary actions

timing belt at 38k? haha idk why, but good for me :yes:

hahaha, that's good stuff right there. Hood hail dmg or somethin? That's the only thing I see, otherwise I'm jealous!

i think it was hail or something.
paint is really faded on both bumpers, so i know he never waxed it and he kept it outside allll the damn timeee

Too many haters on the boards, that's usually why I never post much. True everyone has their own opinion, but no one knows you or your intentions. So I say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, although I never read books, because in reality that saying is true.

Also as stated before you may want to get an alarm for the car, and take a few safety precautions (kill switches etc.) Anywho, goodluck with the car and it's future.

yeah, im putting a viper alarm in next week lol

i hear too mant horror stories of cars getting jacked

Echonova
11-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Timing belt was probably age more than mileage...

-EnVus-
11-09-2010, 01:04 AM
Timing belt was probably age more than mileage...

Sounds like you lol

civic gsr
11-09-2010, 12:21 PM
Old people always have some clean shit I want to buy this da from a retired cop but he won't sell it to me lol sucks

GSRteg®
11-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Ill give you $1500 right now for it no questions asked! :ninja:

mistergou
11-12-2010, 05:10 PM
nice find!

I miss my integra

86ccord
11-13-2010, 07:09 PM
well.. good luck with it... hope you have fun.

deondre
11-14-2010, 11:17 PM
Old people always have some clean shit I want to buy this da from a retired cop but he won't sell it to me lol sucks
you talking about the white one from that skinny guy?

deondre
11-14-2010, 11:24 PM
damn, i swear half you guys have no life! quit bashing and trolling.anyways.... thats an amazing find, i swear you'd pay that much just for the swap! sounds like it was babied!

i would throw some hid's in it and tint, but besides that, i would keep everything just how it is... sure honda's look nicer the more low they go, but sometimes its really not worth the headache of breaking your bumper, and its never worth it if you consider how much bouncier the car inevitably becomes(no matter how expensive your suspension) after lowering it.and far as performance goes, its either all the way, or nothin.. no point in just throwing an intake and exhaust...

also like how everyone is pretending that they dont race from time to time. there are responsible ways of racing...

does it run good? does vtec hit hard, are the gears good?

Bacon
11-15-2010, 02:46 AM
damn, i swear half you guys have no life! quit bashing and trolling.anyways.... thats an amazing find, i swear you'd pay that much just for the swap! sounds like it was babied!

i would throw some hid's in it and tint, but besides that, i would keep everything just how it is... sure honda's look nicer the more low they go, but sometimes its really not worth the headache of breaking your bumper, and its never worth it if you consider how much bouncier the car inevitably becomes(no matter how expensive your suspension) after lowering it.and far as performance goes, its either all the way, or nothin.. no point in just throwing an intake and exhaust...

also like how everyone is pretending that they dont race from time to time. there are responsible ways of racing...

It was babied? How do you call $7K in maintenance costs on a car with $40K miles babied? It's either all the way or nothing as for performance? So, people can't just throw an exhaust, intake, and springs on their car and call it a day?

Drummerboy
11-15-2010, 03:55 AM

lawz. Performance tips coming from a guy with an integra with an exhaust...woohoo!

And apparently you've never had a quality suspension set up. Skunk2 coilovers with KYB AGX's. Even when the coilovers are bottomed out I dont feel hardly any bumps. With suspension, you get what you pay for. With intakes and exhaust, you can beat that rule.

AV8ter
11-15-2010, 07:58 AM
lawz. Performance tips coming from a guy with an integra with an exhaust...woohoo!

And apparently you've never had a quality suspension set up. Skunk2 coilovers with KYB AGX's. Even when the coilovers are bottomed out I dont feel hardly any bumps. With suspension, you get what you pay for. With intakes and exhaust, you can beat that rule.

I am fucking saying, right...

I am on Tokico Illumina's and the ride is FAR superior to stock, in every aspect. And that is with the car lowered 1.5-2''.

NOVAisFRE$H
11-15-2010, 11:12 AM
It was babied? How do you call $7K in maintenance costs on a car with $40K miles babied? It's either all the way or nothing as for performance? So, people can't just throw an exhaust, intake, and springs on their car and call it a day?

yes it was babied.
How often do you see a 70 year old gentlemen racing to the next stop light? or putting some stupid ass fart can on their muffler, burning their valves along the way? or slapping on a "cold air intake" , crossing their fingers for more horsepower and "running for pinks" up at pleasant hill?
never? oh.

$7k in maintenance because he took it to a dealership every 3 months for a check up. mechanics prob took advantage of his old ass and sold him things he didnt need.

yeah man, this is staying stock. i was thinking about dropping it, but i really dont want to mess with the stock geometry

HID's sound like a good idea, maybe even some OEM fog lights from a type R? hmmm

civicturbo10
11-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Good find. I had a mint 94 accord that a old person drove. High mileage but the person was so clean interior was showroom mint and exterior had minor scuffs, body all original. Those are the kind of cars i like

WAT TURBO?
11-15-2010, 06:45 PM
looks clean but how "rare" are GSR's, exactly?

Bacon
11-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Just for clarification since I don't remember catching it.....

.....does the car as a whole have 40K miles or does the rebuild on the motor have 40K miles? I can't imagine $7K worth of maintenance doesn't include something major with the motor.

quickdodge®
11-15-2010, 08:37 PM
i would throw some hid's in it and tint,

LOLOL!!!

sure honda's look nicer the more low they go, but sometimes its really not worth the headache of breaking your bumper, and its never worth it if you consider how much bouncier the car inevitably becomes(no matter how expensive your suspension) after lowering it.

LOLOL!!! Part II. Laugh now, laugh again later...

and far as performance goes, its either all the way, or nothin.. no point in just throwing an intake and exhaust...

LOLOL!!! Part III. Side splitting laughter for all...

also like how everyone is pretending that they dont race from time to time.

Would you be willing to wager?

there are responsible ways of racing...

ONLY at a race track. Later, QD.

NOVAisFRE$H
11-15-2010, 11:02 PM
Just for clarification since I don't remember catching it.....

.....does the car as a whole have 40K miles or does the rebuild on the motor have 40K miles? I can't imagine $7K worth of maintenance doesn't include something major with the motor.

Odometer reads 44500ish miles right now, so entire car

and i just looked over carfax, its more like 4-5k exactly.
Brakes, timing belt, tires, fluids flushed, and i forget

NOVAisFRE$H
11-15-2010, 11:06 PM
looks clean but how "rare" are GSR's, exactly?

I think something like 10-15% of integras are GSR's

and i have never seen one that wasn't JDM ASSS FAQQQQQ

deondre
11-15-2010, 11:35 PM
LOLOL!!!

LOLOL!!! Part II. Laugh now, laugh again later...

LOLOL!!! Part III. Side splitting laughter for all...

Would you be willing to wager?

1.i dont see whats soo funny about hid's and tint. please tell me?
2.i also dont see whats so funny about keeping a car stock ride hight.. slamming your car will make it more bouncy, im not talkin about a 1/2 inch drop. and you will have to change your driving habits..
3. fill me in on the side splitting laughter. all im saying is do it right or keep it stock.
4. duh.
5. yo, your the most immature old man i've ever met. all your reponses to my quotes was LOL LOL LOL. you and the rest of these trolls that live on IA, need to get a real life.
"Later, Deondre"

NOVAisFRE$H
11-15-2010, 11:44 PM
2.i also dont see whats so funny about keeping a car stock ride hight.. slamming your car will make it more bouncy, im not talkin about a 1/2 inch drop. and you will have to change your driving habits..
3. fill me in on the side splitting laughter. all im saying is do it right or keep it stock.
4. duh.
5. yo, your the most immature old man i've ever met. all your reponses to my quotes was LOL LOL LOL. you and the rest of these trolls that live on IA, need to get a real life.
"Later, Deondre"

Yeah he's trippin

deondre
11-15-2010, 11:58 PM

kid, are you serious? how do you not call a car with only 40k miles, 7k$ in maintainance done by a Acura dealership, and drivin by a 70 year old man? thats the definition of babied.
you could slap all of that on and call it a day, but since the car is in such great condition i wouldnt molest it. thats just my opinion.

deondre
11-16-2010, 12:07 AM

actually i've had an eibach pro kit on kyb's. it was comfortable, but still 4x4 for a teg....i ditched to pro kit and put some shorter springs on the kyb's and it was bouncy as fuck. ive road in a couple cars with full skunk2 suspension, and its still bouncy compared to stock ride hight. and far as the exhaust goes, it was on the car when i bought it.

VIP Style
11-16-2010, 12:11 AM
man congrats on finding this car unmolested. If it were me, I would leave the car bone stock. Especially if its just a daily driver.
Odometer reads 44500ish miles right now, so entire car

and i just looked over carfax, its more like 4-5k exactly.
Brakes, timing belt, tires, fluids flushed, and i forget

AV8ter
11-16-2010, 12:38 AM
actually i've had an eibach pro kit on kyb's. it was comfortable, but still 4x4 for a teg....i ditched to pro kit and put some shorter springs on the kyb's and it was bouncy as fuck. ive road in a couple cars with full skunk2 suspension, and its still bouncy compared to stock ride hight. and far as the exhaust goes, it was on the car when i bought it.

Dude, you REALLY don't know what you're talking about. REALLY don't know. If you care to experience a ride in a properly handling Integra, I'd be glad to make it happen.

deondre
11-16-2010, 12:51 AM
Dude, you REALLY don't know what you're talking about. REALLY don't know. If you care to experience a ride in a properly handling Integra, I'd be glad to make it happen.
yea, your right im just making this all up....and like i said earlier, show me a slammed car that has the same ride quality as stock hight,because from the looks of your avatar pic, your not even tuckin..

wanggsticky
11-16-2010, 12:59 AM
yea, your right im just making this all up....and like i said earlier, show me a slammed car that has the same ride quality as stock hight,because from the looks of your avatar pic, your not even tuckin..

Whatchu know about tuckin? Your shit looks tuck'd because you rolling on some damn 17's or 18's.

FYI who doesnt know that? If youre slammed, of course it isnt going to be stock quality. WTF?

AV8ter
11-16-2010, 01:03 AM
Whatchu know about tuckin? Your shit looks tuck'd because you rolling on some damn 17's or 18's.

FYI who doesnt know that? If youre slammed, of course it isnt going to be stock quality. WTF?

I was just about to say lol. Heavy 17s don't do anything for handling or ride quality.

And "being lowered" does not always mean "Slamming the shit out of your car." There is a VERY healthy medium.

Genji-Sama
11-16-2010, 01:07 AM
Lawlsauce @ all the trolls, Deondre, you might wanna stop arguin' with them you'll never win whether you're wrong or right, and while you're right on a few points like the fact that, that car is the definition of babied and a gem to be picked up at that price, you're wrong on a few other points like the fact that no matter how you lower a car it will get "bouncy". The shyts already hit the fan so just smell and enjoy.

wanggsticky
11-16-2010, 01:07 AM
I was just about to say lol. Heavy 17s don't do anything for handling or ride quality.

hahaha, he mine as well slap some dubs or 24's on that bitch and call it a chevy.
I rode on tien full suspension and that shit was pretty damn near stock quality but of course it's not 100 % the same, still a little bounce over big bumps.
On mine i could say i'm pretty damn impress, although it's not "stock quality" .. it's like small bumps feel like small bumps and big bumps feel like small bumps. haven't even bottomed out once yet
when i was on kyb's however, it was bottoming out everywhere

VIP Style
11-16-2010, 02:15 AM
I use to own a civic that was slammed, and I will never slam anything I drive again. People don't realize how dangerous your ride becomes bouncing all around, tearing up your tires and mess.

NOVAisFRE$H
11-16-2010, 10:59 AM
im still hella confused about the whole bouncing thing.... i had an integra before this one that was lowered on coil-overs ( came on car idk what they were), and that bitch didnt move at all!

almost no body roll!

do you mean "bounce" as in the car actually bounces because the suspension is so stiff there is no shock absorbency?

deondre
11-16-2010, 12:10 PM

they're 16's i dont ride bigger wheels than that. ill have to post a pic to show you..and thats my whole point if you've been reading.

quickdodge®
11-16-2010, 07:53 PM
4. duh.
"Later, Deondre"

1. It's the quintessential mod for the Honda/Acura crowd.
2. What do you know about really dropping a car? I'll save you some time as there isn't ANYTHING you can tell me as I've been doing it since well before the day of your birth, man.
3. Do it right or keep it stock? I vowed to quit being an asshole about my dislikes of other people's cars but you saying this makes me stray for a second. Why didn't you "do it right or keep it stock" with your car? There's nothing wrong with putting on a decent intake and a nice, subtle exhaust.
4. So is that a yes or are you stumped because I single-handedly negated that part of your joyride?
5. So I'm mature because I was able to point all, not some, but all of your flaws in your response? And you've actually never met me. All you seem to have gotten is the same, ridiculous impression of me because of a couple of posts I've sent your way that you didn't like. I can see, almost, where all you can do is call me names. Immature? Yeah, calling names is an adult-like action, yes? Lolol.

Part IV.

I use to own a civic that was slammed, and I will never slam anything I drive again. People don't realize how dangerous your ride becomes bouncing all around, tearing up your tires and mess.

Just got to know what you're doing. I've been doing it for over 25 years and I've never had anything tear up or any other thing dangerous happen or come close to happening. Later, QD.

silversol
11-16-2010, 08:19 PM

Agreed!

silversol
11-16-2010, 08:22 PM
4. duh.
"Later, Deondre"

Did you do the "purple" tint on your car yourself?

civic gsr
11-16-2010, 09:45 PM
you talking about the white one from that skinny guy?

naw is a red da and naw he lives in colombia now he comes to visit us from time to time

deondre
11-17-2010, 12:47 AM
1. It's the quintessential mod for the Honda/Acura crowd.
2. What do you know about really dropping a car? I'll save you some time as there isn't ANYTHING you can tell me as I've been doing it since well before the day of your birth, man.
3. Do it right or keep it stock? I vowed to quit being an asshole about my dislikes of other people's cars but you saying this makes me stray for a second. Why didn't you "do it right or keep it stock" with your car? There's nothing wrong with putting on a decent intake and a nice, subtle exhaust.
4. So is that a yes or are you stumped because I single-handedly negated that part of your joyride?
5. So I'm mature because I was able to point all, not some, but all of your flaws in your response? And you've actually never met me. All you seem to have gotten is the same, ridiculous impression of me because of a couple of posts I've sent your way that you didn't like. I can see, almost, where all you can do is call me names. Immature? Yeah, calling names is an adult-like action, yes? Lolol.

Part IV.

Just got to know what you're doing. I've been doing it for over 25 years and I've never had anything tear up or any other thing dangerous happen or come close to happening. Later, QD.

1. since its essential its funny..ok?
2.not sayin i know more than you, but i know what im talking about.
3.thats how i bought the car
4.everyone is still pretending that they've never raced on a street. not saying its safe, jus saying i know people do it.
5.you are immature, and so are your responses.

deondre
11-17-2010, 01:14 AM
Did you do the "purple" tint on your car yourself?

it actually came with the car.... do you really go trollin around IA lookin at people's tint. and then being such the big boy you are, pointing that shit out like it gives you cool points?

nelson9995
11-17-2010, 01:20 AM
to the people saying that expensive suspension keeps the same characteristics of a stock suspension are definately wrong. IDC what you say. I have some kyb agx on skunk2 coilovers and shit is bouncy. It is also really low.

AND NO IT IS NOT like my sig so dont get on me cuz of that... it is at least 2 inches lower now...

IDC the combination, skunk2, tein, kyb, eibach... a very low car will ALWAYS be bouncy. Sure some are bouncier than others but there is NO WAY they keep the same characteristics.

silversol
11-17-2010, 01:24 AM
it actually came with the car.... do you really go trollin around IA lookin at people's tint. and then being such the big boy you are, pointing that shit out like it gives you cool points?

Trollin? who made you a expert On what other people should do to there car? have you taken a moment to look at that car in your sig? purple tint, pepboys wheels, stickers lol, multiple colors, painted taillights, And by your post in this thread I can see your no suspension expert.

Shift_2WIN
11-17-2010, 01:27 AM
Congrats on the new car

Sent from the phone thats better than yours!

AV8ter
11-17-2010, 08:23 AM
to the people saying that expensive suspension keeps the same characteristics of a stock suspension are definately wrong. IDC what you say. I have some kyb agx on skunk2 coilovers and shit is bouncy. It is also really low.

AND NO IT IS NOT like my sig so dont get on me cuz of that... it is at least 2 inches lower now...

IDC the combination, skunk2, tein, kyb, eibach... a very low car will ALWAYS be bouncy. Sure some are bouncier than others but there is NO WAY they keep the same characteristics.

KYB=Keeps You Bouncing...

nelson9995
11-17-2010, 09:01 AM
KYB=Keeps You Bouncing...

okay... well my friend has skunk2 shocks and skunk2 coilovers and rides just like mine... hes very low also... like I said... not mattering the combination... if it's low it's bouncy.

AV8ter
11-17-2010, 09:10 AM
okay... well my friend has skunk2 shocks and skunk2 coilovers and rides just like mine... hes very low also... like I said... not mattering the combination... if it's low it's bouncy.

Have you ever tried extended top hats?

wanggsticky
11-17-2010, 09:23 AM

haha i dont know if you even noticed my statement in my previous post.

keyword- not stock quality.

skunk2 are known to bounce when slammed, your buddy shouldve read the reviews before he bought them first. maybe he should try GC and Koni Yellows or Tiens, they're much better[but not stock quality]
IMO skunk2 and kybs suck, it can be argued about, but until someone prove me wrong they still suck.
Obviously you dont know your shit either bud

4.everyone is still pretending that they've never raced on a street. not saying its safe, jus saying i know people do it.

Dude, you haven't been on this site long enough to know, you're not going to beat QD in an argument. lmao The man knows his shit.

so go shove that shocker up your ass

alex14
11-17-2010, 09:29 AM
Very cool to find a untouched GSR. reps.

nelson9995
11-17-2010, 09:32 AM
Have you ever tried extended top hats?
nope

nelson9995
11-17-2010, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=wanggsticky;39152301]haha i dont know if you even noticed my statement in my previous post.

keyword- not stock quality.

skunk2 are known to bounce when slammed, your buddy shouldve read the reviews before he bought them first. maybe he should try GC and Koni Yellows or Tiens, they're much better[but not stock quality]
IMO skunk2 and kybs suck, it can be argued about, but until someone prove me wrong they still suck.
Obviously you dont know your shit either bud

I don't? but you agree on the fact that it is not stock ride quality. WHICH IS MY POINT SHERLOCK!

wanggsticky
11-17-2010, 09:44 AM
I don't? but you agree on the fact that it is not stock ride quality. WHICH IS MY POINT SHERLOCK!

Lmao, your point? The way youre approaching it, from your perspective, you say no matter what you upgrade your suspension to, it'll be bouncy.
"bouncy" comes from cheap suspension
and "bounce" means stiff suspension,a characteristic cheap suspension setups don't have.
If i remember correctly, i remember eibach springs even on stock shocks, were like stock quality if not better when upgraded.

deondre
11-17-2010, 11:25 AM
Trollin? who made you a expert On what other people should do to there car? have you taken a moment to look at that car in your sig? purple tint, pepboys wheels, stickers lol, multiple colors, painted taillights, And by your post in this thread I can see your no suspension expert.
the tint came with the car.those arent pepboy wheels, do your research. i dont have the stickers anymore, nor tinted tail lights. (they werent sprayed). never claimed to be a "suspension expert" and where is the multiple colors?

continue to troll elsewhere you wanna be mod.

NOVAisFRE$H
11-17-2010, 12:34 PM
People argue over silly things on IA!

Ol' Gregg
11-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Sell it to me!

silversol
11-17-2010, 01:04 PM
the tint came with the car.those arent pepboy wheels, do your research. i dont have the stickers anymore, nor tinted tail lights. (they werent sprayed). never claimed to be a "suspension expert" and where is the multiple colors?

Wanna be mod lol! Yeah those are pepboys quailty wheels.

AV8ter
11-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Wanna be mod lol! Yeah those are pepboys quailty wheels.

Motegi rims, found at pepboys lol. Silversol is correct.

nelson9995
11-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Lmao, your point? The way youre approaching it, from your perspective, you say no matter what you upgrade your suspension to, it'll be bouncy.
"bouncy" comes from cheap suspension
and "bounce" means stiff suspension,a characteristic cheap suspension setups don't have.
If i remember correctly, i remember eibach springs even on stock shocks, were like stock quality if not better when upgraded.

im not talking about a 1 inch drop springs... im talking about slamming your car two inches from the ground.

DA9_Vito
11-17-2010, 03:24 PM
slammed out cars = kill ur self end of story. if you dont like bouncy put a nice 2 inch drop and be done. and hey silversol whats wrong with muti colors lol mine is white and black.......not saying this to anybody but when a person buys a car for them selves they are gonna do it 2 their satisfaction. no matter what it looks like. it might look wack to everybody else but to the person doing there own car they like it there way....later vito.

DA9_Vito
11-17-2010, 04:07 PM
i am far from caring about rep lol and i was having ur back the whole time nelson. everybody knows QD is cool im juyst fuckin around lol.

Bacon
11-17-2010, 05:54 PM

See your sig. Red car and black wing constitutes multiple colors.

Motegi rims, found at pepboys lol. Silversol is correct.

Right next to American Racing.

quickdodge®
11-17-2010, 06:13 PM

1. Essential to have HIDs and tint? Not hardly.
2. I know you don't know more than I, so why bother?
3. Doesn't look like you're in a hurry to de-modify" it, either.
4. So why are you scared to be me on this, then?
5. Are you an idiot? Or do you just play one on the Internet? You're spewing garbage on here and when you get funkdafied, you tuck tail and start calling names. Later, QD.

DA9_Vito
11-17-2010, 06:49 PM
QD is the legend mane lol id just shut up and bite ur tongue and just move on. thats the best smart thing to do. ( i'm just sayin). Later VITO.

nelson9995
11-17-2010, 07:54 PM
slammed out cars = kill ur self end of story. if you dont like bouncy put a nice 2 inch drop and be done. and hey silversol whats wrong with muti colors lol mine is white and black.......not saying this to anybody but when a person buys a car for them selves they are gonna do it 2 their satisfaction. no matter what it looks like. it might look wack to everybody else but to the person doing there own car they like it there way....later vito.

thank you point proven... No way a slammed car is same as stock suspension.

THIS WAS MY POINT THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME!

nelson9995
11-17-2010, 07:55 PM
QD is the legend mane lol id just shut up and bite ur tongue and just move on. thats the best smart thing to do. ( i'm just sayin). Later VITO.

your rep points aren't going to magically increase because you hopped on QD's D***. LMAO

Black4DrEK
11-17-2010, 10:07 PM
STOCK

DA9_Vito
11-17-2010, 10:12 PM
i am far from caring about rep lol and i was having ur back the whole time nelson. everybody knows QD is cool im juyst fuckin around lol.

elliot91
11-17-2010, 11:26 PM
some people just need to stop arguing and let him do what he wants to his gsr. or if you wanted to make some money, clean it up, turn around and sell it to someone else. you could easily get 2x as much as what you paid. I would personally replace the bumpers so the paint is all nice, and just ride it till something happens (like the deer you mentioned lol). then from there, fix it and mod it till your hearts content.

DA9_Vito
11-17-2010, 11:34 PM
word.

Got Milk?
11-17-2010, 11:35 PM
Everyone judging this guys car like they drive a Ferrari, even the guy with a 60 year old civic. Nice car, get it cleaned, waxed, bring the color back, and keep it stock. Looks like really good daily.

nelson9995
11-18-2010, 12:54 AM

hmm alrite bro

NOVAisFRE$H
11-18-2010, 11:32 AM
some people just need to stop arguing and let him do what he wants to his gsr. or if you wanted to make some money, clean it up, turn around and sell it to someone else. you could easily get 2x as much as what you paid. I would personally replace the bumpers so the paint is all nice, and just ride it till something happens (like the deer you mentioned lol). then from there, fix it and mod it till your hearts content.

i am thinking about getting the bumpers painted... but then again i may just have the whole car painted

and you're right lol, the KBB on it is around 7k. i was thinking of selling and getting an s2k, buttt then again maybe nottt haha

NOVAisFRE$H
11-18-2010, 11:34 AM
Everyone judging this guys car like they drive a Ferrari, even the guy with a 60 year old civic. Nice car, get it cleaned, waxed, bring the color back, and keep it stock. Looks like really good daily.

that color is long dead, already had it waxed and buffed. red just is prone to fading

and yeah, it is a really comfortable daily. very solid

NOVAisFRE$H
11-18-2010, 11:37 AM
STOCK

yes, it is very stock.

Black4DrEK
11-18-2010, 11:42 AM
yes, it is very stock.

yes.. still clean as hell tho

NOVAisFRE$H
11-18-2010, 12:07 PM
yes.. still clean as hell tho

thank you very much

Just finished installing a new radio (still have the original deck , cd and cassette) and some decent sub woofers, thats the only mod im going to do lol

wanggsticky
11-18-2010, 02:07 PM
you also need a kill switch/ alarm

quickdodge®
11-18-2010, 07:53 PM
even the guy with a 60 year old civic.

The oldest Civic is but 37 years old, so that's impossible. And show, please, where I judged the car. Later, QD.

DA9_Vito
11-18-2010, 10:55 PM
hey homie do ur car ur way dont listen to the douches lol.

DA9_Vito
11-18-2010, 10:55 PM
they are just hatin cause they aint got a jdm as fuck integra hahaha. later homos.

wanggsticky
11-19-2010, 02:45 AM
they are just hatin cause they aint got a jdm as fuck integra hahaha. later homos.

hey homie do ur car ur way dont listen to the douches lol.

oh wow. youre so jdm youre so cool.

you gotta be kidding me right? that has to be the corniest and played out line ever.
douches? just stfu and stick a used douce down your throat

"later homos"
??? so youre a homo now? unless your last name is homos

DA9_Vito
11-19-2010, 03:19 AM
damn what tampon is up ur pussy i was jokin around. cant nobody take a joke anymore.

NOVAisFRE$H
11-19-2010, 10:24 AM
Homie was straight up dropping a joke, chilll outttt bro

wanggsticky
11-19-2010, 10:41 AM
Homie was straight up dropping a joke, chilll outttt bro

bro, who said i was taking it serious?
afterall, this is the internet.

NOVAisFRE$H
11-19-2010, 10:48 AM
bro, who said i was taking it serious?
afterall, this is the internet.

that is a very valid point.

:D

Bacon
11-19-2010, 03:31 PM
A mod should lock this thread instead of letting people whore the guy's thread up.

DA9_Vito
11-20-2010, 12:37 AM
it seemed like u was talkin shit my bad......its all good......