PDA

View Full Version : cracker barral attack

wrekonize
11-02-2010, 02:54 PM
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/local_news/cracker-barrel-beating-20101021-es

what does everyone think about this...
i believe he could have handled it differently but thats how everyone reacts if you spit in there face..
i know if some one spits on my face my first reaction would be to punch them in the face....i think this case is not racist... she just crossed the line

what do yaw think

thegovanator
11-02-2010, 03:01 PM
I think it's spelled Barrel

-EnVus-
11-02-2010, 03:05 PM
If a bitch spit in my face i would hit her with a single blow KO then Shit in hers...

wrekonize
11-02-2010, 03:05 PM
my bad type-o

Relentless
11-02-2010, 03:16 PM
If a bitch spit in my face i would hit her with a single blow KO then Shit in hers...

lol hahahahaha, i probably would too

silversol
11-02-2010, 03:54 PM
No but after the fact the woman has tryed to make it about race! What has not been brought out in the media Is this is not her first assult case. she has a few other cases aginst her for assulting people. And yes Spitting in someones face is considered assult!

wrekonize
11-02-2010, 05:24 PM
yeah they are throwing the race card in the matter and just because she was an army reserve now they are trying to make it federal
if she's really an army reserve they must have not taught her how to defend herself....
she deserved every punch and kick..she making the army look bad...

No but after the fact the woman has tryed to make it about race! What has not been brought out in the media Is this is not her first assult case. she has a few other cases aginst her for assulting people. And yes Spitting in someones face is considered assult!

Black4DrEK
11-02-2010, 05:34 PM
I wish a BITCH would spit in my face!

vinayak
11-02-2010, 06:20 PM
She got what she deserved, the guy got screwed cause he couldn't keep his mouth shut. If he wouldn't have run his mouth while giving that bitch a reality check he would have been fine.

civic gsr
11-02-2010, 06:43 PM
I wish a BITCH would spit in my face!

ill do it lol

im not a bitch dought

thegovanator
11-02-2010, 10:45 PM
I hate it when people try and play the race card. It just ruins stuff for everybody else

Doppelgänger
11-03-2010, 08:36 AM
Gee...it's funny how many news articles seem to forget that she threatened to kill him just before spitting in his face. That whore deserved the beating and then some.

AirMax95
11-03-2010, 10:07 AM
The race card was played becuase of the slurs he spewed during the incident.

JITB
11-03-2010, 10:33 AM
It takes a coward to go full out fight mode on a female, unless your life is threatened there's no justification for it....don't matter what color anyone is. Spit or no spit....a spit back a push or shove call the cops, you don't beat a woman up..I gurantee if it was a man he wouldn't have done it...

Black4DrEK
11-03-2010, 10:35 AM
ill do it lol

im not a bitch dought

You sure about that?

The race card was played becuase of the slurs he spewed during the incident.

True

Black4DrEK
11-03-2010, 10:36 AM
It takes a coward to go full out fight mode on a female, unless your life is threatened there's no justification for it....don't matter what color anyone is. Spit or no spit....a spit back a push or shove call the cops, you don't beat a woman up..I gurantee if it was a man he wouldn't have done it...

Sooooo Damn true... It doesnt take that much..

thundercatz1
11-03-2010, 11:06 AM
I probably would have himmed her ass up til the popo came and said this bitch spit in my face, I started to TKO but I said to myself yall handle this bitch and I'm pressing charges lol

Doppelgänger
11-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Oh and don't forget that Tasha Hills, the bitch who got beat, has several complaints and restraint orders on her for threatening and fighting other people. Yeah...she's innocent and the beating was unprevoked :rolleyes:

Try using a news story that reveals the real facts...

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/25497414/detail.html

ATLANTA -- Army reservist Tasha Hill denounced the sentencing of a man who attacked her at a Cracker Barrel restaurant.

Her attacker, Troy West, was sentenced to six-months in prison after pleading guilty to four misdemeanor counts on Friday.

Channel 2's Pam Martin visited southwest Atlanta’s New Calvary Missionary Baptist Church on Sunday, where Hill addressed the outcome of the trial. She said she was devastated by the sentencing.

“It’s an insult to me. It’s an interpretation to me that my self-value and my daughter’s self-value and our worth was very minimal,” Hill said.

West admitted to repeatedly hitting Hill after she told him not to hit her daughter with the restaurant’s entrance door last September. He even said it was sometimes OK to hit a woman, though not normally.

Hill said she and her daughter have been so disturbed by the incident that both have been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress syndrome.

“I have had feelings, and my daughter, of intense fear, helplessness, increased anxiety … just overwhelmed,” she said.

In court, she cried that she never asked to be hit, but the prosecution’s case fell apart as the defense spotlighted Hill’s character.

West said Hill told him, “I'm a U.S. military soldier. I'll kill you.”

Two teens also testified that Hill had threatened their lives in an unrelated incident.

A Cracker Barrel customer said he witnessed the attack and that Hill spit on West before he hit her.

The Clayton County district attorney said Hill’s own attorney, Kip Jones, told her Hill had committed perjury on the stand by lying about meeting a Cracker Barrel employee for a meal.

Though Jones denied the claim in court, Hill said she has hired attorney Malaui Mel Davis to supersede him. Hill said Davis will help her pursue potential civil actions against Cracker Barrel and West.

“I need closure, emotionally and mentally, and my daughter does,” said Hill.

oneSLOWex
11-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Oh and don't forget that Tasha Hills, the bitch who got beat, has several complaints and restraint orders on her for threatening and fighting other people. Yeah...she's innocent and the beating was unprevoked :rolleyes:

Try using a news story that reveals the real facts...

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/25497414/detail.html

Is it so hard for people to work for their fucking money now? Everyone makes up some bullshit so they can try and have a case in court and get some free money. With her history and the fact that there are witnesses saying she threatened to kill him while throwing the US Army's name in it, I dont think the case will hold up...atleast I hope it wont. Whats sad is she is supposed to be setting an example for her child so her daughter is going to grow up thinking its ok to act this way.

Leadfoot_mf
11-03-2010, 10:24 PM
i think the bitch might not spit in anyones face again and if she does she should get another beating and no charges should be filed on the person beating her ass.

AirMax95
11-04-2010, 01:39 PM
He got 6 months as of Oct. 22, if I recall correctly.

On_Her_Face
11-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Dear OP,

What is a "yaw"?

Thank you,
On_Her_Face

G.C
11-05-2010, 11:39 AM

America sure did soften up. Our grandparents will be ashamed of us.... jk :)

Slow Motion
11-05-2010, 02:43 PM
What seems to get lost is the fact that he hit a "LITTLE GIRL" with a door before she went off. She shouldn't have threatened him or spit on him but, that's her daughter. If a "GROWN ASS MAN" hits your "DAUGHTER" with a door what would you do. The man even admits, "West admitted to repeatedly hitting Hill after she told him not to hit her daughter with the restaurant’s entrance door last September. He even said it was sometimes OK to hit a woman, though not normally. The only reason you even hit a woman is if she is trying to kill you. You will get your ass killed in prison for hitting a woman or doing anything to a child. If I have a daughter and someone hit her I will kill or try to kill their ass. Point blank period.

BanginJimmy
11-09-2010, 10:21 PM
What seems to get lost is the fact that he hit a "LITTLE GIRL" with a door before she went off. She shouldn't have threatened him or spit on him but, that's her daughter. If a "GROWN ASS MAN" hits your "DAUGHTER" with a door what would you do. The man even admits, "West admitted to repeatedly hitting Hill after she told him not to hit her daughter with the restaurant’s entrance door last September. He even said it was sometimes OK to hit a woman, though not normally. The only reason you even hit a woman is if she is trying to kill you. You will get your ass killed in prison for hitting a woman or doing anything to a child. If I have a daughter and someone hit her I will kill or try to kill their ass. Point blank period.

I dont quite think you understand what happened, or I dont understand what happened. What I remember is that West accidentally hit the little girl with the door as he was leaving and then the mother went off. It's not like West hit the girl on purpose.