PDA

View Full Version : Misc The Walking Dead

-EnVus-
11-01-2010, 01:14 AM
I am sitting here watching the series premier on AMC and its in Atlanta, Wow...
Any one else watch it tonight ?

rbwdriven
11-01-2010, 10:14 AM
yep.

they actually do a lot of filming in atlanta.

Wife is an actress and is constantly busy in Atlanta filming.

They actually film all of bbc america stuff in Huntsville GA.

If you in the industry it is amazing of all the filming that is going on.

Fast and furious, footloose and many more.

Plus all the indie films happening.

-EnVus-
11-01-2010, 06:04 PM
yep.

they actually do a lot of filming in atlanta.

Wife is an actress and is constantly busy in Atlanta filming.

They actually film all of bbc america stuff in Huntsville GA.

If you in the industry it is amazing of all the filming that is going on.

Fast and furious, footloose and many more.

Plus all the indie films happening.
Yeah i know a lot of stuff is filmed parts or on location around Atlanta before but never expected a Zombie series to be made in Atlanta. Also they are doing casting roles to the public for the series. I love the Zombie scene and occult i hope i can get a role in it...

rbwdriven
11-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Yeah there is a big one wrapping up right now.

There was a huge casting call for open cast treaining you how to walk like Zombies and dress you up like zombies.

Ace the zombie.

I don't think it has wrapped yet, still working on the big final scene with all the zombies.

Wife was the senator in that one.

I'm really proud of her.

She told me she wanted to get back into acting and has pretty much for just at a year been going at it full steam.

There is so much filming around town it is incredible.

Atlanta told the film industry they would give tax credits to film around here and so it is happening.

-EnVus-
11-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Yeah there is a big one wrapping up right now.

There was a huge casting call for open cast treaining you how to walk like Zombies and dress you up like zombies.

Ace the zombie.

I don't think it has wrapped yet, still working on the big final scene with all the zombies.

Wife was the senator in that one.

I'm really proud of her.

She told me she wanted to get back into acting and has pretty much for just at a year been going at it full steam.

There is so much filming around town it is incredible.

Atlanta told the film industry they would give tax credits to film around here and so it is happening.

So your wife was in it ?

rbwdriven
11-02-2010, 07:45 AM
Yeah wife is in ace the zombie.

She is representative wells.

They actually are still filming that one.

On the website you can see some of the behind the scenes stuff.

She came home when she did her scenes all made up.

lots of glam make up.

She is constantly busy.

Pretty weird that she has to book out time with her agent to do family stuff.

Blaze_Cunnings
11-02-2010, 01:16 PM
They're also doing a bunch bunch other movies in Atlanta right now, including the comedy Ryan Reynolds new movie, the new Jennifer Anniston movie (Wanerlust), the new X-Men prequel movie, the Vampire Diaries show, and much more.

If you're interested in trying to be an extra on anything, try this company, they handle all the extras hired: http://www.facebook.com/ExtrasCastingAtlanta

That's how I got to be an extra on FF5

-EnVus-
11-02-2010, 01:23 PM
They're also doing a bunch bunch other movies in Atlanta right now, including the comedy Ryan Reynolds new movie, the new Jennifer Anniston movie (Wanerlust), the new X-Men prequel movie, the Vampire Diaries show, and much more.

If you're interested in trying to be an extra on anything, try this company, they handle all the extras hired: http://www.facebook.com/ExtrasCastingAtlanta

Thanks

adodd3
11-08-2010, 10:48 PM
I thought The Walking Dead was pretty sweet. It's definitely interesting enough to keep you watching.

To: (rbwdriven), Man that's awesome that your wife is an actress................my wife actually got approached
by an agent offering some work & my wife never would call back because she thought she was too "heavy".
Women are so strange sometimes. Good luck to yours though.

-EnVus-
11-09-2010, 12:05 AM
I thought The Walking Dead was pretty sweet. It's definitely interesting enough to keep you watching.

To: (rbwdriven), Man that's awesome that your wife is an actress................my wife actually got approached
by an agent offering some work & my wife never would call back because she thought she was too "heavy".
Women are so strange sometimes. Good luck to yours though.

Yeah so far i love the show its pretty thrilling besides the ending to this weeks episode promoting the dodge challenger lol

adodd3
11-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Yeah so far i love the show its pretty thrilling besides the ending to this weeks episode promoting the dodge challenger lol

Yeah that was pretty corn ball. You'd think with all the money & cars in ATL that they could've found something a little more desirable.

Camaroz2869c
11-09-2010, 03:13 PM

thanks im going to check it out