PDA

View Full Version : THA PRICE 2 PAY 2 BE PANCAKED..

pAncAked!
10-29-2010, 02:12 PM
soooooooooooo... i got two tickets ..... #1 modified exhaust #2 altered suspension ..
i sumwhat understand the exhaust because its loud or whatever... but what harm is my car being lowered to anyone!!!!??? i dont get it?? oh and i asked him whats tha diference between those loud ass truks and my import?? the fat bastard didnt have an answear.. wta prik:thinking:

Black4DrEK
10-29-2010, 04:12 PM
Hmm... Damn..

Is this "pancake" with the EG hatch?

Motivation
10-29-2010, 04:46 PM
^^^ No.

Bacon
10-29-2010, 06:33 PM
Stop whining and pay the tickets.

quickdodgeŽ
10-29-2010, 08:08 PM
wta prik:thinking:

You broke the law and the officer is the "prik?" Later, QD.

Black4DrEK
10-29-2010, 08:08 PM
^^^ No.

Didnt think so...

Stop whining and pay the tickets.

True. but damn I rarely have heard of Ga doing the Modified exhaust and Suspension Tickets..

But if your shit is just Stupid loud, then I dont blame him, Get a "better" exhaust... What are you using now?

Echonova
10-29-2010, 09:40 PM
A million here, a million there
Sicilian bitch with long hair, with coke in her derrierre
Like smoke in the thinnest air
I open the Lamborghini
Hopin' them crackers see me like, "Look at that bastard Weezy?

?He's a beast he's a dog, he's a motherfuckin' problem"
Okay you're a goon, but what's a goon to a goblin?
Nothin', nothin', you ain't scarin' nothin'
On some faggot bullshit
Call him Dennis Rodman

pAncAked!
10-29-2010, 09:43 PM
no im not the dude with thew eg hatch... i like "pancaked" cus my dc2 is pancaked to tha floor.. lol and im not whining i just dont see the harm in having a lowered whip.. it looks freekn great.... oh and my exhaust wasnt evn loud... aND i know he didnt hear it because when i passed him i took it out of gear to quiet it out just in case.. its a magnaflow canister type of muffler... i went back to stock and quiet... AND WATSUP WITH ECHONOVA AND POSTING NUTHIN BUT OLD WEEZY LYRICS????

pAncAked!
10-29-2010, 09:50 PM
and yeah the oficer was a prik....

allout13
10-29-2010, 10:24 PM
soooooooooooo... i got two tickets ..... #1 modified exhaust #2 altered suspension ..
i sumwhat understand the exhaust because its loud or whatever... but what harm is my car being lowered to anyone!!!!??? i dont get it?? oh and i asked him whats tha diference between those loud ass truks and my import?? the fat bastard didnt have an answear.. wta prik:thinking:

I'm not 100% sure, but I'd be willing to bet that the suspension law is in place to help protect yourself. You are more likely to be killed in an accident with a lowered car. It can also impede your vision thus increasing the possibility of an accident.

nreggie454
10-29-2010, 10:28 PM
and yeah the oficer was a prik....
Yeah, I fuckin' hate people that do their jobs.

pAncAked!
10-29-2010, 10:45 PM
did n0t know that allout13 .... even so i know the dude was havn a bad day 0r something because if it was that much of a concern more c0ps would be enforcing it ya kno? idk it isnt a biggie i was just surprised..

joshk5145
10-29-2010, 10:53 PM
Was it a state trooper or city/county cop?

Just wonderin

pAncAked!
10-29-2010, 10:54 PM
county c0p....

quickdodgeŽ
10-29-2010, 11:22 PM
Lolol @ this. Later, QD.

Bacon
10-29-2010, 11:30 PM
1. Better spelling and punctuation......learn it.

2. Yes, we do have a noise ordinance law and yes there is a law about having your car too low since your headlights have to be a certain height above the ground. These two are not widely enforced unless you did something to provoke the police officer to pull you over.

3. What the hell is so special about having a car "pancaked to the floor"? BTW, unless you are driving through your living room, it's "pancaked to the ground."

quickdodgeŽ
10-29-2010, 11:37 PM
unless you did something to provoke the police officer to pull you over.

http://www.bingo-land.net/images/best-bingo-sites.gif

Later, QD.

pAncAked!
10-29-2010, 11:46 PM
i did absolutely nothing to provoke him... i just drove past him .... and im from california the land of low whips... low rides are all i know and i love it ! its my car and i dont need to follow a crowd if all you guys are moderately low... i like a little wheel tuck ... my personal preference..

Bacon
10-29-2010, 11:47 PM
...i just drove past him

Echonova
10-29-2010, 11:47 PM
Yeah
See..
They say I'm rapping like Big, Jay and Tupac, Andre 3000 where is Erykah Baduh at? Who that?
Who that say they're gonna beat Lil' Wayne
My name ain't BIC, but I keep that flame man
Who that one that do that boy?
You all knew that
True that swallow
And I be the shit now you got loose bowels
I don't owe you like two vowels
But I would like for you to pay me by the hour
Ha ha, and I'd rather be pushing flowers
Than to be in the penn sharing showers
Ha, Tony told us this world was ours
and the Bible told us every girl was sour
don't play in the garden and don't smell her flower
call me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn Mower
boy I got so many bitches like I'm Michael Lowry
even Gwen Stefani said she couldn't doubt me
Motherfucker I say life ain't shit without me
Chrome lips poking out the coup look like it's pouting
I do what I do and you do what you can do about it Bitch
I could turn a crack rock into a mountain, dare me
Don't you compare me 'cause there ain't nobody near me
They don't see me, but they hear me
They don't feel me, but they fear me.
I'm illie
C3
3P
Hahahaha

pAncAked!
10-29-2010, 11:48 PM
lol ...

allout13
10-29-2010, 11:51 PM
cops will write ride height tickets without being provoked otherwise although the loud exhaust probably didn't help.

did n0t know that allout13 .... even so i know the dude was havn a bad day 0r something because if it was that much of a concern more c0ps would be enforcing it ya kno? idk it isnt a biggie i was just surprised..

yeah, I know of a couple people who have gotten the ride height ticket. it is what it is

i did absolutely nothing to provoke him... i just drove past him .... and im from california the land of low whips... low rides are all i know and i love it ! its my car and i dont need to follow a crowd if all you guys are moderately low... i like a little wheel tuck ... my personal preference..

any pics of the teg?

pAncAked!
10-29-2010, 11:53 PM
n0 side pics if your tryin to see how low it is...

quickdodgeŽ
10-29-2010, 11:55 PM

If you're from Cali, then you'd know that your car is NOT "pancaked."

Unless, of course, you have hydraulics. Later, QD.

pAncAked!
10-29-2010, 11:57 PM
dont take the pancaked sht too literal...

Bacon
10-30-2010, 12:00 AM

Don't post saying it is pancaked....slammed is a better word.

pAncAked!
10-30-2010, 12:05 AM
slammed didnt sound too good as my profile name... pancaked .... lol yeah

Bacon
10-30-2010, 12:16 AM
So, you would rather sound like a nutritional product? Okay then.

quickdodgeŽ
10-30-2010, 12:18 AM

I've been lowriding longer than you've been breathing. You're claiming Cali and lowriding and you tell me not take it literal?

BTW, I'm Cali as well, so I do know what's up. Later, QD.

pAncAked!
10-30-2010, 12:23 AM
yea dude its just my profile name ..... i didnt know i was going to get bashed over it this much...

quickdodgeŽ
10-30-2010, 12:27 AM
Not bashing at all. Later, QD.

Bacon
10-30-2010, 12:27 AM
You're not getting bashed over your screen name. Your rant topic however.....

pAncAked!
10-30-2010, 12:31 AM
yea idk ive had a lowered car since i was 15 and never had a problem till now ... thats why i was like wtf?

Bacon
10-30-2010, 12:32 AM
Laws and regulations differ from state to state.

pAncAked!
10-30-2010, 12:37 AM
yea well its strait we will leave it at that....

silversol
10-30-2010, 03:14 PM
Because honda slamed to the ground look stupid! looks like the cop thought so to hahaha!

pAncAked!
10-30-2010, 06:32 PM
dont matter what anyone thinks... half the members on IA are as low as my dc2... my sht looks clean

Bacon
10-30-2010, 07:32 PM
dont matter what anyone thinks... half the members on IA are as low as my dc2... my sht looks clean

And a pic hasn't been produced so we can see?

Motivation
10-30-2010, 08:49 PM
its my car and i dont need to follow a crowd

Ummm.... Really?

half the members on IA are as low as my dc2...

Care to explain this?

BanginJimmy
10-31-2010, 09:04 PM
until you can drag it, your shit aint slammed.

BTW, I have probably gotten more ride height tickets than anyone on this board and they do give them for a reason, even though it is rarely enforced.

When a vehicles suspension is altered it is completely throwing the characteristics, that the manufacturer was forced to forced to spend millions on to have certified, off. This includes things like brake profiles, turning radius and visibility. I wont even go into the quality of the work you see with most raised and lowered vehicles.

silversol
11-01-2010, 12:36 AM

BTW, I have probably gotten more ride height tickets than anyone on this board and they do give them for a reason, even though it is rarely enforced.

When a vehicles suspension is altered it is completely throwing the characteristics, that the manufacturer was forced to forced to spend millions on to have certified, off. This includes things like brake profiles, turning radius and visibility. I wont even go into the quality of the work you see with most raised and lowered vehicles.

More than likely the kid just ran him mouth to the cop!

STRteg
11-01-2010, 01:06 AM
More than likely the kid just ran him mouth to the cop!

Thats what I was thinking

TunerL100
11-01-2010, 02:42 AM
lol@ some of the user names lol pancake, bacon, lol wheres cornbread and grits and sausage, yall southerners :)

Bacon
11-01-2010, 02:59 AM
Yeah, I am southern. What of it?

BTW, GTFO is somewhere around here too.

[3000gt20s]
11-01-2010, 09:39 AM

i understand where you going with this... but, california might have different laws that have to do with altered suspension..... when i got my body dropp s10 every i went i was riding low and hittin switches for the bitched, lol. i was pulled over three times in my s10 and never got a A. S. ticket. but that all depends if some pissed on that cops coffee.. ..ive actually had cops asked me what the hell is the in the back your truck. and i was like hydraulics, u wanna see how it works... so i hit a few switches and made his ass laugh..

[3000gt20s]
11-01-2010, 09:40 AM
lol@ some of the user names lol pancake, bacon, lol wheres cornbread and grits and sausage, yall southerners :)

lol. an ihop favorite. SUPER ROOTY TOOTY FRESH AND FRUITY... LOL

quickdodgeŽ
11-01-2010, 06:50 PM

EXACTLY!!!

You sure about that? Remember, I have quite a few years on you, dude, lolol. I had my first "truly slammed" car when you were about six years old, lolol. And you're absolutely right about the law and the enforcement. It isn't an always happening thing, but it does and it usually comes about when you've drawn the attention of the officer. Later, QD.

When a vehicles suspension is altered it is completely throwing the characteristics, that the manufacturer was forced to forced to spend millions on to have certified, off. This includes things like brake profiles, turning radius and visibility. I wont even go into the quality of the work you see with most raised and lowered vehicles.[/QUOTE]

pAncAked!
11-02-2010, 12:47 AM
If any of you guys are familiar with the pendegrass area, that's where it happened... I've been hearing that's a bitch area...

I'll post a pic this weekend ..... And for the ppl that are hating on slammed hondas..... Just mind yur own business and let ppl ride their whips how they want to ride them.... I don't see what people get out of talking shit on how someone else has their car modified.... STOP THE JUDGING! Let's all get along! Or atleast agree to disagree... We all have one major thing in common, and its that WE FKN LOVE CARS!

[3000gt20s]
11-02-2010, 11:31 AM
QD, you saw my s10 a few times .... now that is considered draggin frame... lol when i drove around i rode with the truck about 5 inches off the ground....

quickdodgeŽ
11-02-2010, 08:24 PM
;39143702'] when i drove around i rode with the truck about 5 inches off the ground....

4x4, lolol.

My GA is the only car I've ever owned in 25 years of driving that was over 2" off the ground. At all times. Later, QD.

thegovanator
11-02-2010, 10:52 PM
If any of you guys are familiar with the pendegrass area, that's where it happened... I've been hearing that's a bitch area...

I'll post a pic this weekend ..... And for the ppl that are hating on slammed hondas..... Just mind yur own business and let ppl ride their whips how they want to ride them.... I don't see what people get out of talking shit on how someone else has their car modified.... STOP THE JUDGING! Let's all get along! Or atleast agree to disagree... We all have one major thing in common, and its that WE FKN LOVE CARS!

There's your problem. They don't like modified cars there. I also think you weren't an angel with the officer either. Don't be a dumb ass and abide by the laws the state and county have set.

AV8ter
11-02-2010, 11:31 PM
You have crazy color H.I.D.s? Or bullshit hanging under your bumper like a lot of the 240 kids?

Ghetto shit gets the cops attention like you wouldn't believe. How bad is you're exhaust?

[3000gt20s]
11-03-2010, 09:56 AM
qd, lol cars are different than truck, i used to have an accord that was about 3 inches off the ground and i had to swurve at pine cones lol. but i would pull up to a light and body dropp the whole truck. peope next to me be thinking " how the hell can he drive that low".. then llight turns green ill hit them switches, all i see is laughter.. lol

G.C
11-03-2010, 12:41 PM
1. Better spelling and punctuation......learn it.

2. Yes, we do have a noise ordinance law and yes there is a law about having your car too low since your headlights have to be a certain height above the ground. These two are not widely enforced unless you did something to provoke the police officer to pull you over.

3. What the hell is so special about having a car "pancaked to the floor"? BTW, unless you are driving through your living room, it's "pancaked to the ground."

dude stfu. no 1 kares bout speling on internt.

RUFFIAN
11-04-2010, 09:19 AM
It could be worse. if you are from Cali then you are very familiar with the "fix It" ticket and that C.A.R.B. nonsense.............. really the cop was probably fishing. they rarely enforce those laws. understand though, they are LAWS just the same.

Slow Motion
11-05-2010, 03:39 PM
http://allstarkrew.com/wtd/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/rufio.png

Rufio!

AnthonyF
11-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Most cops won't mess with you here for goofy stuff like that. He probably profiled you, pulled you over and figured since he had you over, might as well give you a ticket. But like others said, you might have provoked him, we dont know, we werent there.

-Ant.

JessAlba452
11-07-2010, 01:35 AM
Sucks man, but you gotta pay to play. Almost all of us have been there...Though if you've got a hive of bees in a can + weed whacker VTAAACK sound that can be heard 5 miles down the road...I dunno if I can blame the cop-er lol. Best of luck w/the tickets :)

pAncAked!
11-07-2010, 09:11 PM
You have crazy color H.I.D.s? Or bullshit hanging under your bumper like a lot of the 240 kids?

Ghetto shit gets the cops attention like you wouldn't believe. How bad is you're exhaust?

Naaa man no ghetto shit on my dc2..... It looks completely stock except for a front lip ... Black hx wheels ... As for the exhaust na it wasn't over the top loud at all

Echonova
11-07-2010, 09:35 PM
I ate pancakes for breakfast this morning.

What price do I have to pay for being "pancaked"?

Bacon
11-07-2010, 09:37 PM
I ate pancakes for breakfast this morning.

What price do I have to pay for being "pancaked"?

Depends....homemade or IHOP? Either way, you will come out cheaper than the OP.

Naaa man no ghetto shit on my dc2..... It looks completely stock except for a front lip ... Black hx wheels ... As for the exhaust na it wasn't over the top loud at all

How is "pancaked" anything near completely stock looking? :dunno:

Echonova
11-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Homemade.

My wife cooks so incredibly that when I go to a restaurant I am nothing but disappointed that I wasted my money. Several members here can vouch for the wife's ability in the kitchen (where she belongs I might add).

Bacon
11-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Homemade.

My wife cooks so incredibly that when I go to a restaurant I am nothing but disappointed that I wasted my money. Several members here can vouch for the wife's ability in the kitchen (where she belongs I might add).

Sounds good :goodjob: Call me crazy but I eat homemade pancakes with peanut butter and syrup on top. Actually really good.

Echonova
11-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Peanut butter on pancakes is good. Peanut butter on pancakes made with chocolate chunks thrown in the batter is better.

Echonova
11-07-2010, 09:48 PM
I'm fat for a reason. My wife keeps thinking of delicious ways to keep me fat, to keep the bitches and hoes off my freakish large cock.

Bacon
11-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Let me know where your wife wants her restaurant opened so I can try forementioned chocopeanutpancakebliss. We can use OP's information for the loan to open it :D

RL...
11-07-2010, 09:58 PM
yay

Echonova
11-07-2010, 10:05 PM
On a side note. Maple-syrup flavored homemade beer is even more delicious than it sounds.

No, for real... It's fucking good.

Echonova
11-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Possibly better than my last batch of grape-flavored moonshine...

Nah.

Echonova
11-07-2010, 10:30 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/lol-1.jpg

JessAlba452
11-08-2010, 01:36 PM
^
LoL WUt?!?!

wanggsticky
11-08-2010, 03:10 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/lol-1.jpg

wth? hahahahaha