PDA

View Full Version : LAWRENCEVILLE THURSDAY MEET-Because we're still retarded ricers

300eg
10-29-2010, 05:49 AM
OLD publix parking lot on grayson hwy. right by the burger king and car wash, on the left side, down the hill. in front of payless. yes this is the old meet.

THE ONLY WAY WE'LL GET KICKED OUT IS IF PEOPLE FUCK SHIT UP AT THAT CHURCH ON THE CORNER OR PEOPLE DO BURNOUTS. let's not fuck this up, people. we're getting kicked out of everywhere cause of idiots.

so lets try this place again...old publix in front of payless. 8pm, every thursday. put your thinking cap on before you come lol.. don't park on the side of the church (right side)

Doppelgänger
10-29-2010, 08:10 AM
LMAO... you dipshits never learn do you?

The definition of retardation is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In this case, meets full of idiot ricers that keep getting kicked out of locations...only to return thinking it won't happen again.

96ej8
10-29-2010, 09:08 AM
This is a better place to have it then the kohls. Wont be there next thursday tho. VARSITY! :crazy:

usmcpi
10-31-2010, 05:22 PM
The definition of retardation is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In this case, meets full of idiot ricers that keep getting kicked out of locations...only to return thinking it won't happen again.

No, thats the definition of insanity. You can fix insanity, you cant fix retard. But im new in Lawrenceville and will prolly show up.

Doppelgänger
10-31-2010, 07:06 PM
OMG really? So for all these years I've been wrong? You've got to be kidding me! OMG OMG OMG OMG
Fuck I can't belive that. I mean...really.

Yeah no. Thanks for pointing out the obvious...you know, because people never modify things to fit the situation :rolleyes: