PDA

View Full Version : watch out winder!!

fucksohc
10-28-2010, 02:35 PM
last night between the hours of 1am and 5:30am someone stole my ebp 2000 civic si. it had a gsr swap, si's, fog lights, b&m short through and a spoon shift knob. if you happen to see it plz lmk!! number is 678-975-0153 pics up

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/heatherftw/Image.jpg

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/heatherftw/Image1.jpg

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/heatherftw/Image2.jpg

Black4DrEK
10-28-2010, 02:40 PM
Damn...

300eg
10-28-2010, 02:42 PM
damn the past 4-5 threads have been about winder.

RBS
10-28-2010, 02:51 PM
sorry, that sucks

fucksohc
10-28-2010, 03:23 PM
shit sucks. luckly i hadnt had time to put the 3k worth of suspension i have on it.

HMGDRFTER
10-28-2010, 03:31 PM
WOW... my buddie just got his 94 GSR stolen from WINDER also, was found near the WALMART all stripped out... nothing left....

Squirrley
10-28-2010, 08:16 PM
i hate it for you man...
good luck with tryin to get it back

-EnVus-
10-28-2010, 08:18 PM
This...
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?301855-Wow-i-thought-i-d-help-this-guy-out..

Franco Tirador
10-28-2010, 10:42 PM
hope you find it, i thought winder was pretty safe, it's not that big, i bet its the same honda kids that live there or nearby, not worth loosing your freedom over a stupid car

Eman_jDm
10-29-2010, 11:40 AM
Dam that's crazy. Did they steal it out of your driveway?

fucksohc
10-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Dam that's crazy. Did they steal it out of your driveway?

hell yea. thats balls lol, i guess they really wanted it.

fucksohc
11-01-2010, 10:00 PM
WOW... my buddie just got his 94 GSR stolen from WINDER also, was found near the WALMART all stripped out... nothing left....

you know where at near WalMart? like on a road parking lot etc?..

240sx_boi
11-02-2010, 11:37 AM
damn this is getting bad for real! we need to put a stop to this shit! i hate waking up every damn morning hopeing my car is still there!

9ussy
11-05-2010, 10:39 PM
man.. let me move my car closer to the house then.. even tho its jsut a shitty dd.. but i hope you find it... sucks to have that shit happen to you..

fucksohc
11-06-2010, 07:00 PM
^^ yea its ruff to go outside thinking your going to work and your car is gone. the worst part is that the cops arn't even looking for it. the case is now inactive. wtf glad i pay taxes for fat ass cops just to sit on their asses.

-EnVus-
11-06-2010, 07:12 PM
^^ yea its ruff to go outside thinking your going to work and your car is gone. the worst part is that the cops arn't even looking for it. the case is now inactive. wtf glad i pay taxes for fat ass cops just to sit on their asses.

Thats winder for you...

hadouken
11-07-2010, 12:56 AM
shit when the hit and run happend to me there were only 3 winder cops out that night and they were like tough luck... fuck winder cops

big mac
11-07-2010, 01:49 AM
yo man one of my friends was picking up parts for his 240 in a junkyard in lithonia and said they had just gotten a blue si. no motor or interior though. might be your man

fucksohc
11-07-2010, 11:03 AM
yo man one of my friends was picking up parts for his 240 in a junkyard in lithonia and said they had just gotten a blue si. no motor or interior though. might be your man

he love out there? if he dose see if he'll get the vin for me.

preferredduck
11-08-2010, 11:01 AM
it was me!!! hell no it wasn't. i have heard of some folks from cali that just came around that are boosting shit. man you shoulda let me make it really hard for them to get. i did mine that way and i have camera's all over so smile.

4uh8ers
01-21-2011, 10:23 PM
just had a white 01 or so style Honda odossey follow me to my house. Funny cause when I pulled into my garage, I saw them drive by, and I guess they didn't realize my neighborhood was a short dead end road. They flew down the road and turned around in the turn around fast as hell. When I saw this, I ran back to my car and grabbed the s&w and started walking towards the road with the gun behind my back and they floored it when they got infeont of my house. The gun wasn't visible, but they seemed scared when they saw I noticed them. It appeared to be a Asian in the passenger seat. And I know all of my neighbors and I have never seen this vehicle in here before. I have a fairly fancy integra with some noticable expensive parts on it and I was leaving a gastation in downtown winder when I saw the van I parked my car next to with a Asian and 2 other ppl in the back looking at me and my car like I was getting out of a Ferrari. So if this is any help or a clue to any of the thefts. But i pray to god they dnt try to come back and cone into the house/garage for their sake. The s&w is the least of their worries. Lol

4uh8ers
01-21-2011, 10:32 PM
Lol, I just realized what my location said. But my artillary has expanded ALOT, and I will give out my address and leave the car outside with the keys in the ignition to any bastard that thinks he has any luck. Haha. My car is sitting oustide at this moment with the keys on the dashboard and the s&w under the driver seat if the supposed thiefs are on this forum.

Steezy-Ek
01-23-2011, 05:15 PM
One of my close friend Ek Hatch almost got stolen in winder bout a week ago, he was at a funeral and apparently these thefts knew his whole family wasnt home and his car was park in his driveway. They got in his car but luckily this car been dead for about a week also, so they couldnt start and decide to push it and the steering wheel lock on them and the car roll down the driveway and hit there front gate and they jus left it like that until my friend and his family got home and realize that someone was going to steal his car. We got our eyes on some ppl! yal wont be so lucky next time

preferredduck
01-25-2011, 11:44 AM
i had someone come by my house in a dark silver 4 door 98ish teggy one night. they rode by slowly and then stopped on the way out. all they say was my light on my head and a glock pointed at them and a click click noise and before i could finish what i was saying they were gone. thank god for alarms, and several hard to find kill switches. anyone in the winder area need some ideas on a really good switch let me know i found it's the best one to use and only a flatbed truck can take it away. but i have too many guns in the house and im up pretty late but nobody can see lights on in my house. i dare them, i have already made $100 off people betting them they can't start it and handing them the keys.

preferredduck
02-13-2011, 04:03 AM

where near wal mart? i live in the area and am getting ready to beef up security on a few friends cars. i have seen a dark gray 4 door teggy stop in front of my house at 3am, but a glock usually scares them away never to return. i hope they are on here and read this because if i would have taken my smoke break 5 mins later someone would have been held at gun point.

preferredduck
02-13-2011, 04:13 AM
hope you find it, i thought winder was pretty safe, it's not that big, i bet its the same honda kids that live there or nearby, not worth loosing your freedom over a stupid car

there are a few people i have in mind around here. i actually have someone looking into some things for me. i know judd smith personally and my dad is chummy with the head of WPD, maybe i need to talk to them about honda's being out late. a little license check never killed anybody.

hmong_Spec
02-15-2011, 11:01 AM
there are a few people i have in mind around here. i actually have someone looking into some things for me. i know judd smith personally and my dad is chummy with the head of WPD, maybe i need to talk to them about honda's being out late. a little license check never killed anybody.

i hate barrow county cops. one nite i got off from work, (i work second shift), and decided to go to winder Mcdonalds. Cop followed me for two miles already and decided to pull me over as soon as i turned into Mcdonalds. told me that my turn signal light was a whiteish color and is suppose to be amber. wtf. and the same cop pull me over one late nite agian for having HID. and it was only 6k hid.

hmong_Spec
02-15-2011, 11:03 AM
where near wal mart? i live in the area and am getting ready to beef up security on a few friends cars. i have seen a dark gray 4 door teggy stop in front of my house at 3am, but a glock usually scares them away never to return. i hope they are on here and read this because if i would have taken my smoke break 5 mins later someone would have been held at gun point.

honestly, im pretty sure they'll hear you as soon as you come outside. and obviously, they are going to get scared and shoot you first.

hmong_Spec
02-15-2011, 11:07 AM
just because someone is driving around late at night with an import, doesnt mean they are going to steal your car. I ran into that position soo many times. there was a time where i went to my cousin house to pick up my friend and someone came out shouting at me and shit. and there was another time where i ran over a deer and i tried looking for the deer. another person came back out and shouting agian. i swear, if ya keep shouting at people and pointing your glock at them, they will point a glock at your face to for self-defense.

fucksohc
04-08-2011, 12:44 AM
well... i still have no word onit whoever did it hid it well... thats all i know

-EnVus-
04-08-2011, 12:57 AM
well... i still have no word onit whoever did it hid it well... thats all i know
check fowlers junk yar they get a lot of stripped stuff

Seun
04-08-2011, 02:08 PM
and check statewide in LITHONIA...

KodyH
04-11-2011, 12:45 PM
check fowlers junk yar they get a lot of stripped stuff

All of the junkyards in the Winder/Dacula area get stripped and stolen cars. Fowlers, both of the Givens...

rollingdtime
04-12-2011, 07:01 AM
No point in looking........ Pay it to the Game

ludeguy420
04-12-2011, 08:17 AM
its bullshit you bust your ass to make your shit look nice an people have to go an fuck with it.... an fuck winder police

ludeguy420
04-12-2011, 08:23 AM
an its fucked up a winder cop pulled me over this morning an he said my tag light is out an i need to get it fixed.. so i let him pull out before an guess what that dumb fat basterd's tag light was out

JITB
04-12-2011, 08:36 AM
You guys are gonna really have to tighten up your security. Noone deserves to have their pride and joy, but hondas are not safe anywhere. I've never owned a honda before, but part of the reason is because of theft. The op's si is just a theifs dream car to steal. Sorry to hear, but you all have to do better in the security part!

Hope u all find ur stuff!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

HMGDRFTER
04-12-2011, 08:03 PM
You guys are gonna really have to tighten up your security. Noone deserves to have their pride and joy, but hondas are not safe anywhere. I've never owned a honda before, but part of the reason is because of theft. The op's si is just a theifs dream car to steal. Sorry to hear, but you all have to do better in the security part!

Hope u all find ur stuff!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

this x2, thats why i got out of the HOnda/Acura game and now im driving a mini cooper s, for all these people paying 5-10k for a honda/acura with wheels, etc. whats the use of having it if you can't really drive it? I use to drive my integra to school and be paranoid as hell just leaving my car outside in the parking, just wasn't worth it. but if you do own one, i would just rec. getting the gps theif device...

KodyH
04-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Lojack, kill switch, alarms and pressure sensitive land mines.

Theycall_Metue
04-19-2011, 11:14 AM
something happened couple nights, i was pissed off at first but after thinking about it. I was glad.
*couple nights ago, after picking up girlfriend from her parent's house in commerce ga, and taking her back home, which is near winder barrow high in winder. right after i pulled in and turn my lights off, a cop drove by but once reaching her house, he slows down, than speeds up after passing, i was like WTF? i watch him take a left at a 4 way just a little pass gf's house. he goes around the block and come back again but this time he zoom pass her house but at the 4 way, he keep straight. i walked girlfriend to the door and as i was saying bye to her and hugged her, a different cop comes and stop in front of her house and shine his light at my brother, which he was in the passenger seat now, and with the door open, lights turned off. sit there for like 15second, i guess he saw me and my girlfriend at the door and he turn his spot light off and drives off. normally, this would piss me off. but what if someone was trying to steal my car? that moment would have saved it from a thief's hand :goodjob:
i hate cops but the ones who actually do their job, are ok :lmfao: