PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: ALL LOWBALLERS

chinitoxamor
10-26-2010, 01:27 AM
we all know that when you buy a car, and make the decision to put money into a car, you know you lose the money that you put into a car when you sell it, I can't believe I am seeing 94 integra and eg hatch going for 4K+.................... WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, dont sell the car if u want all ur money back, keep the fuckin car, I went to look for a car today and tell me why a beated up piece of shit 93 EG coupe with a B20v is worth more than a mint stock 99 EK coupe, KELLY BLUE BOOK YOUR ASS.

I hate it when people lowball the shit out of u, especially when they say theyre gonna give u this much for something and when u meet them up, they say this is all they have and lowball ur ass.

DONT EXPECT TO GET BACK WHAT U PUT INTO THE CAR WHEN U SELL IT, IF SO THEN KEEP THE FUCKING CAR, I HAD A STUPID ASS TELL ME TODAY THAT HIS EM1 WOULDNT GO ANY LOWER THAN 5500, EM1 WITH B20V AND NEW PAINT. I KNOW WHAT EVERYONE'S THINKIN ABOUT... WHAT AM I COMPLAINING ABOUT??

A FUCKIN SALVAGE TITLE.. THANKS.. I OFFERED, A GRAND LESS, I GUESS MY MONEY ISNT WORTH THE SALVAGE TITLE :goodjob:

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE

94_teg_ls
10-26-2010, 01:36 AM
low ballers are what high prices are for set it up 2500 more than you want plenty of room to work at it but im with you on the low ballers hate that shit

chinitoxamor
10-26-2010, 01:42 AM
people are insane, expecting to make what they paid for the car and parts, keep the car if u put mad money into it, my situation is pretty reasonable, i understand its a b20v with itr internals, but damn.. its a salvage title

Catnip
10-26-2010, 05:52 AM
I offered to buy some rims for the asking price if the guy would meet me, instead of having to drive the whole way to Dunwoody. He replied with, "What's your offer?"

.... Really?

oneSLOWex
10-26-2010, 07:10 AM
People really are insane with some of their asking prices sometimes. If you put money into a car and its actually nice or has decent parts it may be worth more than blue book value...but 3 - 4k for some10 - 15+ year old car thats not got a fucking thing done to it is retarded. The only people that are going to bitch about this thread are the ones who are actually selling shit at that price. If people would stop paying stupid prices for shit then all this wouldn't happen...like that'll ever happen.

NEMO
10-26-2010, 10:17 AM
thats why if your trying to get what you have put into the car then your better off parting out the car.

DarKStaR
10-26-2010, 10:35 AM
I like when people see your for sale thread and then call you and ask you your asking price.....READ THE WHOLE FUCKING THREAD BEFORE CALLING! Everything they always ask me is in my thread

oneSLOWex
10-26-2010, 10:41 AM
I like when people see your for sale thread and then call you and ask you your asking price.....READ THE WHOLE FUCKING THREAD BEFORE CALLING! Everything they always ask me is in my thread

offering you half of what you are asking is always nice too lol

DarKStaR
10-26-2010, 10:43 AM
"oh you are selling it for $4000......will you take $1500 cash?" lulz

oneSLOWex
10-26-2010, 10:52 AM
"oh you are selling it for $4000......will you take $1500 cash?" lulz

hahaha EXACTLY

On_Her_Face
10-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Welcome to life faggot, if you can't stand it, let yourself hang.

Bacon
10-26-2010, 07:06 PM
low ballers are what high prices are for set it up 2500 more than you want plenty of room to work at it but im with you on the low ballers hate that shit

Problem with this mentality is when you actually think like this and someone offers you 2500 less than your asking price you get mad.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

silversol
10-26-2010, 08:14 PM

X2 Quit your bittching its there car they can ask what ever they want for the car! Just rember asking is not getting! And as far as the kbb comment kbb is only a guide to go by that does not mean that is what the car is worth! There are alot of cars like supras/civic/integras and other sought after cars they sell for alot more then kbb says its worth. Dont like it call kbb and see if they have one forsale! And your comment about the "salvage" title em1 that is a sought after car was it salvage or rebuilt that is two diffrent things and 5500$ is not really a unresonable price if its clean! Im sure if you have a car forsale you just want to give it away dont you!

chinitoxamor
10-27-2010, 12:57 AM

how bout i hang u

chinitoxamor
10-27-2010, 01:03 AM
X2 Quit your bittching its there car they can ask what ever they want for the car! Just rember asking is not getting! And as far as the kbb comment kbb is only a guide to go by that does not mean that is what the car is worth! There are alot of cars like supras/civic/integras and other sought after cars they sell for alot more then kbb says its worth. Dont like it call kbb and see if they have one forsale! And your comment about the "salvage" title em1 that is a sought after car was it salvage or rebuilt that is two diffrent things and 5500$ is not really a unresonable price if its clean! Im sure if you have a car forsale you just want to give it away dont you!

it still had a salvage title, the car was stolen, strip down to the core, and put back with different parts, new paint, and new b20v itr internals. asking for 5500 is outrageous, i would pay 4500 for it at most. if it was a clean title, new paint, and a K swap then yeh i can understand 5500+ but u gotta be kidding man, u cant agree with shit like that. i'd never bitch about buying a car, selling a car, or buying anything or selling anything. everything loses their value. in my eye, a salvage title is a STACK less than what the car is worth, the car couldnt been in an accident, totaled, or stolen. so you never know

-EnVus-
10-27-2010, 01:05 AM
Ive been tired of the low balling shit and i have started putting in my stuff "Low ballers will be given -Reps" surprisingly it works lol
Yeah i know hondas hold value but..... when i see a kid with a ebay built car with stock engine pushing 270k miles no rebuilds.
Asking $5k or close i just laugh at how they will never sell it and just end up trading instead cause no one will buy it.

silversol
10-27-2010, 10:34 AM
it still had a salvage title, the car was stolen, strip down to the core, and put back with different parts, new paint, and new b20v itr internals. asking for 5500 is outrageous, i would pay 4500 for it at most. if it was a clean title, new paint, and a K swap then yeh i can understand 5500+ but u gotta be kidding man, u cant agree with shit like that. i'd never bitch about buying a car, selling a car, or buying anything or selling anything. everything loses their value. in my eye, a salvage title is a STACK less than what the car is worth, the car couldnt been in an accident, totaled, or stolen. so you never know

Sounds like you want something for nothing! So what it was stolen and fixed like 90% or the other 99-00 civic si out there. I sold my 99 si last year bone stock for $7500 with a clean title and low miles if thats what your looking for you got to pay to play! And really your expecting a clean title new paint but No accidents and a kswap for 5500$ bwahahahha get real man! You made a offer on a car and he rejected it so you make a thread on ia crying and bitching about it! $5500 is a fair price it has new paint and a built motor! sounds like the only thing that is outrageous is you!

silversol
10-27-2010, 10:44 AM
This is a very simple case of supply and demand!

chinitoxamor
10-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Sounds like you want something for nothing! So what it was stolen and fixed like 90% or the other 99-00 civic si out there. I sold my 99 si last year bone stock for $7500 with a clean title and low miles if thats what your looking for you got to pay to play! And really your expecting a clean title new paint but No accidents and a kswap for 5500$ bwahahahha get real man! You made a offer on a car and he rejected it so you make a thread on ia crying and bitching about it! $5500 is a fair price it has new paint and a built motor! sounds like the only thing that is outrageous is you!

i can careless, it was the salvage title. so what if it was put back together, it was stolen and stripped, i doubt im outrageous, who cares if u sold ur bone stock 99 si for 7500, good for u, if u dont like it, then dont say shit, there's a reason why there's a whoreslounges, to rant and talk shit. so fuck off

ultm8mind
10-27-2010, 10:55 PM
I was curious about this also. So true....

silversol
10-27-2010, 11:52 PM
i can careless, it was the salvage title. so what if it was put back together, it was stolen and stripped, i doubt im outrageous, who cares if u sold ur bone stock 99 si for 7500, good for u, if u dont like it, then dont say shit, there's a reason why there's a whoreslounges, to rant and talk shit. so fuck off

You still wanted it even tho It had a salvage title! Or you would not have made a offer But your mad because he would not sell it to you! He does not have to sell it its his car he can sell it for what ever price he wants! Your right this is the whoreslounge to rant and talk shit. Your calling the kettle black on this one arnt you!

-EnVus-
10-27-2010, 11:59 PM
You still wanted it even tho It had a salvage title! Or you would not have made a offer But your mad because he would not sell it to you! He does not have to sell it its his car he can sell it for what ever price he wants! Your right this is the whoreslounge to rant and talk shit. Your calling the kettle black on this one arnt you!
aren't*

silversol
10-28-2010, 12:09 AM
Here is a stock motor one for $7500
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Honda-Civic-Si-Dyno-Tuned-/320609477979?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4aa5d0655b

This one sold for almost 7000$ bone stock
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Honda-Red-Civic-Si-Rare-/160495699899?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item255e4a07bb

so like you said a grand less with a salvage title looks like he is already 1500-2k less then a clean one with a stock motor. so quit you bitching because the seller would not give it away to you!

silversol
10-28-2010, 12:11 AM
aren't*

you got me grammer nazi!

-EnVus-
10-28-2010, 12:15 AM
you got me grammer nazi!

NINE! NINE! NINE! Copenhagen von snorgel smit.....;););)

On_Her_Face
10-28-2010, 02:38 PM
how bout i hang u

http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/1/5/8/0/do-it-faggot-2.jpg

chinitoxamor
10-28-2010, 10:44 PM
I was curious about this also. So true....

its true, either part the car, or sell the shell, but puttin money into it, and askin for it back with a salvage title.. come on man, a car value drops every year, its not a classic and damn sure it aint gonna last forever unless u garage ur shit until ur dead

chinitoxamor
10-28-2010, 10:46 PM
i'ma settle for my own build then, since i got new plans

AV8ter
11-02-2010, 11:46 PM
Wait? So are you bitching that people price their cars way too high or everybody lowballs the shit out of everybody? You can't have both lol.

$4000 is not a lot for a clean Honda lol. Good car's aint cheap man. A integra can be worth 300-500% more just depending on it's condition ....

Black4DrEK
11-02-2010, 11:52 PM
Thats my honda

RL...
11-03-2010, 02:39 AM
You should really ask yourself what the point of buying a honda is at all if you know it's going to get stolen the 1st time you park it somewhere lulz

blaknoize
11-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Hey, shut up! Why dont you sell your car at value? U dont and wont, so shut up boy! I opted to buy an 89 stock CRX HF with air for $3000, knowing the actual cars value ISNT 3k and so did the seller. U know why? Because it was a nice car and worked.

Stop ur crying likea lil ass bitch and take the lowballing in stride, its gonna happen. I wouldnt buy ur 99 EK for $4000 because to me, its to high. I would offer u maybe $2900 because thats the cost "I" believe it should be sold at. (Considering I actually dont know anything of this car.) Just like I wont pay $13900 for an 08 Civic with 50k on it, I lowball the shit outta dealers offering up $11850 for it. He deliberated, counter offered and I said no.

If your wanting to "sell" it then take the lowballers since they are wanting to buy it more or less. Nobody wants to pay what u display. How much did u or ur dad (if he did buy it originally) pay in the beginning?

Slow Motion
11-05-2010, 03:07 PM
I laughed at this thread.

djpikachu1
11-09-2010, 09:53 PM
People really are insane with some of their asking prices sometimes. If you put money into a car and its actually nice or has decent parts it may be worth more than blue book value...but 3 - 4k for some10 - 15+ year old car thats not got a fucking thing done to it is retarded. The only people that are going to bitch about this thread are the ones who are actually selling shit at that price. If people would stop paying stupid prices for shit then all this wouldn't happen...like that'll ever happen.

this post should be shown when you click at Vehicles For Sale...Honda/Acura................Im just sayin

williz6588
11-10-2010, 05:41 PM
I am a better person now that I've read this thread

280zx 2by2
11-25-2010, 08:27 AM
4k for a Honda that isn't RWD wut?

Lowballers gonna lowball....

especially when the product is overpriced.

Bacon
11-25-2010, 08:38 AM
What's so wrong with a salvage title? Inspect the car before you buy it. If it was wrecked, you can easily point out unibody damage under the hood, between the doors, under the carpet, or inside the trunk. Not all salvage title cars were wrecked.

You are always gonna find lowballers. Don't wanna deal with them, stay out of the FS threads.

98blackcivic
11-25-2010, 12:11 PM
this is one of the reasons why i wont sell my car
i kno i put in more money in it that i bought it for...
but no one is gonna wanna pay the total amount i want'
s00 i keep my car
:)

Sinfix_15
11-25-2010, 12:37 PM

is the girl in your sig trying to get on the next season of jersey shore or asking me if i want a happy ending?

Echonova
11-25-2010, 03:48 PM
you got me grammer nazi!
*grammar

-EnVus-
11-25-2010, 03:50 PM
*grammar
:lmfao:

Got Milk?
11-25-2010, 06:16 PM
we all know that when you buy a car, and make the decision to put money into a car, you know you lose the money that you put into a car when you sell it, I can't believe I am seeing 94 integra and eg hatch going for 4K+.................... WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, dont sell the car if u want all ur money back, keep the fuckin car, I went to look for a car today and tell me why a beated up piece of shit 93 EG coupe with a B20v is worth more than a mint stock 99 EK coupe, KELLY BLUE BOOK YOUR ASS.

I hate it when people lowball the shit out of u, especially when they say theyre gonna give u this much for something and when u meet them up, they say this is all they have and lowball ur ass.

DONT EXPECT TO GET BACK WHAT U PUT INTO THE CAR WHEN U SELL IT, IF SO THEN KEEP THE FUCKING CAR, I HAD A STUPID ASS TELL ME TODAY THAT HIS EM1 WOULDNT GO ANY LOWER THAN 5500, EM1 WITH B20V AND NEW PAINT. I KNOW WHAT EVERYONE'S THINKIN ABOUT... WHAT AM I COMPLAINING ABOUT??

A FUCKIN SALVAGE TITLE.. THANKS.. I OFFERED, A GRAND LESS, I GUESS MY MONEY ISNT WORTH THE SALVAGE TITLE :goodjob:

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE

S
T
F
U
!
!
!

Ziptied
11-30-2010, 08:32 PM
Honda kids are retarded. It's easier to push something than to pull it.

/thread.