PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Water on the floor boards?

Nguyen128
10-25-2010, 02:49 PM
After the rain last night I got into my car and noticed water build up on my passanger side floor board. Nothing else was wet and there are no leaks so does anyone know what the problem may be? Thanks.

-EnVus-
10-25-2010, 02:55 PM
If this is the first time its more then likely a leak some where windshield, sunroof if you have on,door seal etc...
Now if its the same thing on a dry day no rain the you can have a clogged A/C drain or the heater core is leaking.....

Nguyen128
10-25-2010, 03:12 PM
I'm starting to think its a clog in the vent. It's actually happened once before but I just put it off till now. It's always been in the same spot on the lower left floor board of the front passanger seat under the vent. I don't believe it's a leak in any of the windows or doors because none of that is wet and the it's building up water on the far side from the passanger door.

-EnVus-
10-25-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm starting to think its a clog in the vent. It's actually happened once before but I just put it off till now. It's always been in the same spot on the lower left floor board of the front passanger seat under the vent. I don't believe it's a leak in any of the windows or doors because none of that is wet and the it's building up water on the far side from the passanger door.

It can be the vent my wifes galant had this issue we put it on a lift found the drain hole. Used a air chuck with compressor and flew air into it this cleared the clog....

Nguyen128
10-25-2010, 03:42 PM
I'll have to try that this weekend when I can get it on a lift. Where did you find the drain hole?

-EnVus-
10-25-2010, 04:35 PM
I'll have to try that this weekend when I can get it on a lift. Where did you find the drain hole?

Here galant was kinda hard to see it usually is near the firewall. Google for it on your car it should show.