PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in...

EvasiveEF9
11-14-2005, 08:16 PM
Well, it's getting late in the season for it, but my girl and I have talked about checking up in Dahlonega/Helen for a day, maybe two. I frequent up there cuz I have friends at NGCSU, and frequent the mountains for runs and cruises...

Anyone interested in meeting and/or cruise/showing?

speedminded
11-14-2005, 09:37 PM
Well, it's getting late in the season for it, but my girl and I have talked about checking up in Dahlonega/Helen for a day, maybe two. I frequent up there cuz I have friends at NGCSU, and frequent the mountains for runs and cruises...

Anyone interested in meeting and/or cruise/showing?i did a midnight run last night & prolly gonna be up there every weekend for a while.

EvasiveEF9
11-17-2005, 06:39 PM
Go up saturday and be in touch...I'll be up there with a rear disc swap goin' on. Sunday morning is a mountain run through VW vortex. ONLY COME IF YOU CAN SERIOUSLY HANDLE THE TURNS. I've done these with them before. they're fun as hell, but htey will razz you for Acura/Honda or whatnot. Still fun, good people. Be in touch about either day. 404.452.2215. Cell. Name's Ben.

Stormhammer
11-17-2005, 07:25 PM
I'd recommend you keep whatever it is to PMs

RandomGuy
11-18-2005, 01:28 AM
lol they dont want no starions comin to the run do they, right stormhammer... we'd own them when it comes to that game.

speedminded
11-18-2005, 08:58 AM
Go up saturday and be in touch...I'll be up there with a rear disc swap goin' on. Sunday morning is a mountain run through VW vortex. ONLY COME IF YOU CAN SERIOUSLY HANDLE THE TURNS. I've done these with them before. they're fun as hell, but htey will razz you for Acura/Honda or whatnot. Still fun, good people. Be in touch about either day. 404.452.2215. Cell. Name's Ben.i dunno if i can handle the turns...they kinda skeery. :tongue: I've been up there same time as a couple vw clubs...playing with R32's when they first came out. Maybe they'll find my car acceptable if the parts for my kraut [porsche] brakes come in today ;)

Saturday's are bad days to run...more tourists, bicycles, and blue lights than sundays.

EvasiveEF9
11-18-2005, 06:22 PM
Hence why we're takin' our buns up there on a sunday morning.

Yes, they are accepting just about anyone that wants to go. We're up to 22cars (if I remember right, I"ll check later) so we've decided it best to split into two groups. One for the more-experienced and faster, one for the slower and hang-backs. I'm sticking to the second pack this round because I just got some work done and my confidence hasn't been built back up.

What do you mean "what we have". Gay marriage is legal!

JK, dude...JK...

Julio
11-18-2005, 06:51 PM
Didnt know VW were handling monster without good suspension.

No matter what car it is.. Good suspension will handle kick ass no matter what.

Dont think generic coilovers with stock shocks will do well anyways.

EvasiveEF9
11-21-2005, 02:11 PM
Didnt know VW were handling monster without good suspension.

No matter what car it is.. Good suspension will handle kick ass no matter what.

Dont think generic coilovers with stock shocks will do well anyways.
The run took place this previous sunday. There will be another one scheduled in time. If you want pix, I'll post some photoalbums. We had 30+ turnout. Included was a Lotus Elise, Z06, Z, drift supra, Ferrari 355 F1, and G35. Some SICK rides. My car I'm proud to say hit between 1.4 and 1.6 G's in the turns, I'm proud to say.

Integra driver...I've run with you before. Do you recall a primered 91 civic hatch with 17's and skunk2s?