PDA

View Full Version : Rant: FUCK YOU DWIGHT HARRISON VW!!

gtikid
11-14-2005, 08:14 PM
Motha Fuck You Dwight Harrison Volkswagen!!! :2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:Fuck you assholes!!! You fuckers judge me b/c i'm a fucking 19 year old "punk"!! Fuck you Kerry Idontknowyourlastname!! You were the worst fucking service person in that dealership!! You rolled your eyes at me whenever i asked a question and always gave me attitude and helped me in no way :2up:!! Van Idontknowyourlastname, you were a great help and i really do appreciate everything you did for me. But, FUCK DWIGHT HARRISON!! The inspector of my warranty comes out to check my car to see if the warranty is going to cover my car, and the fuckers at Dwight Harrison tell him that the car was over revved :2up:!! I'm pretty sure there was some other shit in that conversation like "19 year old kid with spikey hair" that also helped void my warranty. Then, when i finally do get my car back, these ASSHOLES put, practically, half of my motor in my passenger seat!!! MY LEATHER PASSENGER SEAT!! Are you mother fuckers retarded?!:rant: Do you really have no fucking brain to work on? They put my intake manifold and such on my passenger seat, and the shit is still greased and oiled up!! How fucking dumb can you be?! You guys put my head in my trunk, and lay it on top of cardboard and plastic bags. But then you throw the other shit in my front seat with no cardboard or plastic bag or anything?!!!! :2up:FUCK YOU DWIGHT HARRISON VW!!! You assholes provided the worst possible service that any dealership in the world could of provided!! So, this is BIG FUCK YOU!! And i recommend anyone to never go there for anything

:rant::rant::rant::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

[/rant]

I feel a little bit better now. I'm going to make sure this shit gets around and they get the bad rep. they deserve

-S Double C-
11-14-2005, 08:18 PM
damn bud sounds like you need to wait for the to get of work and go whoop there ass..lol..i know how you feel i just had a eg worth every bit of 5000 get totaled and insurance say there only giving me 1500.

tony
11-14-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm assuming your motor went south and they claim it was over revved? Do they have documentation to prove that accusation? May want to get a lawyer, I had to go through that bs with infiniti.

gtikid
11-14-2005, 08:26 PM
I'm assuming your motor went south and they claim it was over revved? Do they have documentation to prove that accusation? May want to get a lawyer, I had to go through that bs with infiniti.

Yea, actually not too long ago i made a post of who i should sue and all that stuff. And yes, i am definitely going to talk with my lawyer now. I'm assuming the warranty company backed out b/c you know how dealerships like to do it, simply put new parts and that's it. A head for my VR6 with labor was going to cost $6000. So, that's probably why there were like, um nevermind we aren't going to cover that, and started giving me that BS.

If you don't mind telling me, what happened between you and Infiniti?

HyPer50
11-14-2005, 10:14 PM
Ummmmm.... well I hope you went off on them as well, aside from just bottling up for IA.....

tony
11-15-2005, 05:51 AM
My engine was consuming oil way too fast, the oil pan would be empty after driving about 3000 miles, for 6-8 months I went back and forth with the dealerships here about this problem but they kept blaming it on my modifications. (high flow cats, intake, exhaust) The engine ended up blowing on I75 and Infiniti of Gwinnett did replace it under warranty but during those 6-8 months I caught hell going back and forth with the dealerships. The main thing I learned though is if you go the legal route the burden of proof is on them.

civic95
11-15-2005, 06:42 AM
Actually the computer will store a code if the engine is over-reved, or if you go over a certain maximum speed (don't know what the exact MPH is).

I saw this on some show on the SPEED channel where they were working on a jetta. The computer will even say warranty voided when it pulls the code.

rolling_trip
11-15-2005, 06:53 AM
Actually the computer will store a code if the engine is over-reved, or if you go over a certain maximum speed (don't know what the exact MPH is).

I saw this on some show on the SPEED channel where they were working on a jetta. The computer will even say warranty voided when it pulls the code.

can he not just, reset his ecu?

civic95
11-15-2005, 06:56 AM
I think it's a little late for that. I'm not sure if you can reset the ECU to remove those codes anyway.

collins
11-15-2005, 07:58 AM
well aint that some shit.

mocha latte cupcake
11-15-2005, 08:02 AM
reason #1 jm doesn't own euro, those bitches tell on you for everything...

RutRoe
11-15-2005, 08:17 AM
Dude, I don't want to sound like a DICK, but if you reacted at all like this when you were there, I think its pretty clear why you're getting screwed.

Dealerships suck ass. We all know that... they're there to take your money, not give it back. Therefor you have to recognize its like playing poker....you have to have your poker face on.

If I was you, I would let one of us mods delete this and you can make yourself a legit "avoid DH VW" thread stating what happened exactly, calmly and clearly so that if gives people a chance to say "yeah that happened to me, here's what I did"

Just cause they may have stereotyped you as a "Punk" doesn't mean that you have to live up to it.

Grow some sack and handle it like an adult if you want to be treated like one. People will be a lot happier to help you in that case.

Good luck

civic95
11-15-2005, 08:31 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with what he looks like. If a 40 yr old came in with those codes they wouldn't cover it either.

4dmin
11-15-2005, 09:11 AM
HOLY SHIT MAN... 6g's for a head on a vr6.... dude if the shit doesn't work out w/ the dealer go up to EPG - you could do a swap for 6g's ;)

Repost Squintz
11-15-2005, 10:54 AM
well aint that some shit.
agreed

gtikid
11-15-2005, 01:43 PM
Dude, I don't want to sound like a DICK, but if you reacted at all like this when you were there, I think its pretty clear why you're getting screwed.

Dealerships suck ass. We all know that... they're there to take your money, not give it back. Therefor you have to recognize its like playing poker....you have to have your poker face on.

If I was you, I would let one of us mods delete this and you can make yourself a legit "avoid DH VW" thread stating what happened exactly, calmly and clearly so that if gives people a chance to say "yeah that happened to me, here's what I did"

Just cause they may have stereotyped you as a "Punk" doesn't mean that you have to live up to it.

Grow some sack and handle it like an adult if you want to be treated like one. People will be a lot happier to help you in that case.

Good luck

The way i handled this situation with Dwight Harrison VW is ENTIRELY different with how i posted it on here. I don't want you guys to delete my thread b/c that's exactly how i feel about those assholes. Believe me, when i was there i was very "professional", never raised my voice, never said a cuss word, never talked slang.

The way I acted here toward DHVW does not reflect, IN ANY WAY, how i acted with them in person. My service man, Van, was very professional with me too, and he even let my car stay there for nearly 2 months without requiring me to pay a storage fee. That goes to show you something. I'm pretty sure if I was an ass with them, they would of charged me everything they could of charged.

I believe that the whole computer saving records thing did not come out until later models. I have a 2001 and I THINK, i'm not 100% sure but almost, that those didn't have the "black box" computers that the airplanes have. And actually i'm pretty sure, b/c the way they "determined that my warranty was voided was by the way that the valve was positioned when it floated and hit the piston." :jerkit: So i'm assuming since they used that method to come to a conclusion, that my year didn't have those type of computer saving devices.

gtikid
11-15-2005, 01:45 PM
O and then what really put the icing on the cake for me was when i opened my car door to get some of my things out and I see, practically, half of my motor sitting in my passenger with nothing covering up the seat from a greasy and oily engine. That really pissed me off, and is very, very unprofessional

gtikid
11-15-2005, 01:54 PM
BTW Tony, did you pay for the repair first, and then they reimbursed you? Or how was it done?

tony
11-15-2005, 04:12 PM
Nah everything was covered, nothing came out of my pocket. Just to celebrate I got my turbo kit installed after they finished.

civic95
11-15-2005, 05:02 PM
Well I would be pissed about the further damage to the interior. Could be they didn't want any parts to walk off, but they shouldn't let grease get everywhere

iloveboost
11-15-2005, 05:09 PM
Get a lawyer.

Allstar3.8T
11-15-2005, 11:20 PM
ANY time you go to DH VW, you MUST work with VAN, the other service writer. Kerry Pitts is just that.
Dont think Gossett, or Jim Ellis is any better. Go back to DH-VW and work with Van. He did ALOT for me and my very modded car...things Kerry refused to do.

gtikid
11-15-2005, 11:52 PM
ANY time you go to DH VW, you MUST work with VAN, the other service writer. Kerry Pitts is just that.
Dont think Gossett, or Jim Ellis is any better. Go back to DH-VW and work with Van. He did ALOT for me and my very modded car...things Kerry refused to do.

Yea man, i agree. Van was really really cool and really helpful ya know. He tried a lot. Kerry is just an asshole, that i can't even describe