PDA

View Full Version : btstone beware

Jspec5
10-21-2010, 07:11 PM
a while back i purchased a DPMS ar15 from btstone. along with the ar it was supposed to include the orginal carry case the rifle came in. when we met up he said he forgot to bring it with him. being the nice and trusting guy i am i gave him the cash and he promised to bring it to me at the riverside meet a week later.

to make the story short this was months ago. i text him yesterday and he told me he would meet up with me today and he would text me when. well i had to text him and he replied with can we meet up another time?

he has stood me up mulitiple times now and has failed to keep his word.

i feel for the amount of cash i gave him (no low ball. it was his asking price!) he should be a little more inclined to deliver his side of the sale.

gerardojdm
10-22-2010, 12:41 AM
One of his good friends told me He doesn't have a car. Thats was about a months ago plus I seriously doubt he would want to steal your money. G/L

ash7
10-22-2010, 04:01 PM
...being the nice and trusting guy i am i gave him the cash and he promised to bring it to me at the riverside meet a week later.

Here's where you went wrong bro. :(

I would have showed him the cash, and then told him to go get everything and try again.
-jonathan

Black4DrEK
10-22-2010, 04:26 PM
Im sure He will come threw when he can!

Tree
10-22-2010, 08:33 PM

x2 i know him pretty well, he is a really busy guy.

Bacon
10-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Should have bargained with him since not everything was included.

B18c1Turboed
10-23-2010, 11:41 AM

Sorry he paid for it in full,I dont care how busy someone is.You make time for that person since he already paid. Just sounds like a bullshit excuse too me

Jspec5
11-14-2010, 02:14 PM
personally if it were me i would make time for someone who didnt try to low ball me. plus i wasnt looking for a bargain, i wanted everything it came with. he gave me his word more than once now and i can see that his word means nothing. im not here to offend anyone. just calling it like i see it and what i see is someone who word is as worthless as his sh!t.

5speed
11-14-2010, 02:43 PM
How in the hell does he not have a car??? This is the guy with the nice Vette and S2K right? What did he do? Bill everything to his and/or his parents credit cards? I would demand the money back to cover what was not given to me in the deal. Period.

Jspec5
11-27-2010, 12:12 PM
the one time we met up he was drivin a freakin white tahoe on 22"s and still told me he's got a vette.

btstone
12-08-2010, 05:48 PM
i just seen this. i rolled up in a tahoe on 28s and we just had horrible timing dude. i still have case. i travel alot for my job.....sorry mr 5speed my mom doesnt buy me stuff. i cant believe this was posted. u got everything but the case. i had no problem getting it to.....if you want it now u are gonna have to come to the southshide since i get bashed over us not ever being on the same time schedule. u got one hell of a deal anyways. cases are $15.

Tech5
12-08-2010, 06:37 PM
cases are 15 bucks he has a point

quickdodgeŽ
12-08-2010, 10:11 PM
cases are 15 bucks he has a point

So if you went to Gamestop and bought a new PS3 set up and got home only to find you're missing the controller, you'd be ok with that because you can go back and buy one for only $xx? Come on, man. If I buy something, I want everything advertised in the sale. Doesn't matter what the missing piece cost.

It's good, though, that BTstone made it back over here and actually responded. Most people don't. Later, QD.

Tech5
12-09-2010, 11:47 PM
So if you went to Gamestop and bought a new PS3 set up and got home only to find you're missing the controller, you'd be ok with that because you can go back and buy one for only $xx? Come on, man. If I buy something, I want everything advertised in the sale. Doesn't matter what the missing piece cost.

It's good, though, that BTstone made it back over here and actually responded. Most people don't. Later, QD.

Ok so you go and buy 100 bucks worth of food at your local publix to get home ( 45min ride) and they didn't put your loaf of bread in there You telling me you would drive 45 mins back to that store or go to your local gas station (2miles up the road)?

My comment was more saying I would not drive 2 hours for a 15 case as Bstone mention He would have to come to him . That's what I was commenting on .

Elbow
12-10-2010, 08:48 AM
Seller should deliver, it doesn't matter how far the drive is, if it was in the deal then seller should man up and deliver. Find time.

And gas money.

btstone
12-10-2010, 03:02 PM
^^^this guy is an idiot fuck off

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Ok so you go and buy 100 bucks worth of food at your local publix to get home ( 45min ride) and they didn't put your loaf of bread in there You telling me you would drive 45 mins back to that store or go to your local gas station (2miles up the road)?

My comment was more saying I would not drive 2 hours for a 15 case as Bstone mention He would have to come to him . That's what I was commenting on .

Then you don't mind getting ripped off, then. No biggie. Later, QD.

Tech5
12-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Then you don't mind getting ripped off, then. No biggie. Later, QD.

I didn't say I mind but the OP stated it was cold and they both was in a hurry sometimes you have to bite the bullet while not taking your time and seeing if everything is there. Sometimes when we shop for the family and get into a hurry I forget things , but sometimes I tell myself to slow down and think so I can make sure I get all things I need and paid for .

Sinfix_15
12-10-2010, 08:39 PM

yes he is.

Elbow
12-11-2010, 06:17 AM

Just stating the facts, kid.

Jspec5
01-16-2011, 10:01 PM
im happy to here most people here understand the principle of the situation. why shud i have to make up for his slack. not to mention he did text me to meet up and never came thru. so i wasted more time thinkin he would be a man of his word but failed. sorry i had faith in u being a man who shows up. but i can understand, if ur not getting any money to drop it off i guess its ok to just leave the guyu hanging huh?

bstone, u know how to get in touch with me. u wanna come thru, be my guest. my guess is u will just play this off like it never happend. i'd like to have the case, but not if it means having to deal with the headach of u standing me up again.

Tech5
01-17-2011, 01:44 PM
im happy to here most people here understand the principle of the situation. why shud i have to make up for his slack. not to mention he did text me to meet up and never came thru. so i wasted more time thinkin he would be a man of his word but failed. sorry i had faith in u being a man who shows up. but i can understand, if ur not getting any money to drop it off i guess its ok to just leave the guyu hanging huh?

bstone, u know how to get in touch with me. u wanna come thru, be my guest. my guess is u will just play this off like it never happend. i'd like to have the case, but not if it means having to deal with the headach of u standing me up again.

Was it a hard case?

Tech5
01-18-2011, 11:05 AM
Hey man I am trying to help you out was it the hard case , or soft?

The reason I am asking this I have a Bushmaster AR15 Hard case which is better then the DPMS one and has the option for a lock also . I know it says Bushmaster but if you like to have a case to carry it around and what knot You can have it (FREE) but you would have to come get it or if you want to pay shipping I can do that But FREE....Just because of what happen I would like to make a IA experience a A+++ with you getting what you bought .

Again I am not looking for anything just helping a member out so MODS please don't take this as me trying to sell in a feedback just trying to help a member out that's all.

Catnip
01-18-2011, 11:29 AM
^^ Josh is a great guy.

Might want to try PM'ing the OP.

Glides
01-18-2011, 12:09 PM
Hey man I am trying to help you out was it the hard case , or soft?

The reason I am asking this I have a Bushmaster AR15 Hard case which is better then the DPMS one and has the option for a lock also . I know it says Bushmaster but if you like to have a case to carry it around and what knot You can have it (FREE) but you would have to come get it or if you want to pay shipping I can do that But FREE....Just because of what happen I would like to make a IA experience a A+++ with you getting what you bought .

Again I am not looking for anything just helping a member out so MODS please don't take this as me trying to sell in a feedback just trying to help a member out that's all.

Damm that's pretty cool of you. don't see that everyday, someone making up for anothers lame shit.

Bravo.

Glides
01-18-2011, 12:11 PM

This is what is called an Ad Hominem attack. It is a personal attack that has nothing whatsoever to do with the problem. Whether he is an idiot or not, does nothing to change the fact that you owe what you owe. So now, people think that you can't deliver what you promised, over something so dumb as a case. Mail it to him, would have saved all this bullshit.

You are better than that crap Stone, go ahead and make it right. Mail it and kill this lame shit.

Tech5
01-19-2011, 01:44 AM
^^ Josh is a great guy.

Might want to try PM'ing the OP.

Already did thanks man just trying to help out

Damm that's pretty cool of you. don't see that everyday, someone making up for anothers lame shit.

Bravo.

Well I have 2 spares and don't use the one so thought I could give it to someone that really could use it. And make the OP happy again that there are some honest folks on this site .

DeeAOne
01-19-2011, 02:52 AM
This is why no one wants to buy off IA. Just mail the case and call it a day. I would do whatever the buyer wanted especially since he gave the asking price, which almost never happens on here.

Glides
01-19-2011, 09:12 AM
I'm sure Stone is going to do something about it, he has been called some names on here but Thief has never been one of em.

Jspec5
01-19-2011, 09:24 PM
sorry im so late to reply guys. work and kids keep me bizzy. im still in shock about what tech5 offered. man, i might take u up on that offer. and about the name, a box is a box. it can read huggies for all i care. as long as i can lock it to keep my kids from getting to it then it serves its function. something i thought bstone would have understood.

regardles of how it sounds, im not here to bash bstone. there was a thread for this and i posted my story. no beef here. i wish this could have been avoided, hell he could have mailed it and i wouldnt have posted anything. but its been months and not a word.

tech5 ill be getting in touch with u. and thank you for proving to me that not everyone on IA is a douchebag.