PDA

View Full Version : Teg vs. Nissans

speedminded
11-14-2005, 07:39 PM
They said they could take me :) ...afterwards I got accused of jumping on the 2nd beep everytime :jerkit:

Right Click Save As...
http://www.speedminded.com/videos/nissan_kills_01.wmv

sprix!
11-14-2005, 07:47 PM
Nice video- they are worth more than a thousand words.

Ludester
11-14-2005, 08:19 PM
lol nice kills speed minded is the hole car gutted?

speedminded
11-14-2005, 08:24 PM
lol nice kills speed minded is the hole car gutted?doors are intact, i pulled the rear interior to figure out how i want to put the rollcage in...it's all going back in with extra insulation between the plastic and body.

Ludester
11-14-2005, 08:40 PM
sweet do you have any big plans motor wise?

1439/2000
11-14-2005, 09:07 PM
God are all those cars NA?

speedminded
11-14-2005, 09:11 PM
sweet do you have any big plans motor wise?With the bottom end i'd be more than happy with a knife bladed crank & civic type-r [CTR] pistons. Wish list for the head is polished, ported, and flow tested with stage II/spec B cams, upgraded valve train, individual throttle bodies, and smsp header. Running on a standalone ecu like AEM's $1,200 EMS unit. I'm looking at over $4k for all that though and still only putting out 210-220 at the wheels so for now i'll just leave it all stock ITR internals, only have 25k miles on the engine anyways :)

God are all those cars NA?yep, as far as i know

scorpio6920
11-14-2005, 09:12 PM
the cop at the end is halarious :goodjob:nice kills

Ludester
11-14-2005, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=speedminded]With the bottom end i'd be more than happy with a knife bladed crank & civic type-r [CTR] pistons. Wish list for the head is polished, ported, and flow tested with stage II/spec B cams, upgraded valve train, individual throttle bodies, and smsp header. Running on a standalone ecu like AEM's $1,200 EMS unit. I'm looking at over $4k for all that though and still only putting out 210-220 at the wheels so for now i'll just leave it all stock ITR internals, only have 25k miles on the engine anyways :)

yeah thats whats up... from that video that car moves yo good luck with tuning

MR. 200SX
11-14-2005, 10:47 PM
I got a nissan you can race.

speedminded
11-14-2005, 10:49 PM
I got a nissan you can race.The one in the sig? ...turbo?

MR. 200SX
11-14-2005, 10:50 PM
Yeah simple T25 setup at 10psi.

Vuongy_Dong
11-14-2005, 10:56 PM
good vid. is that the boosted sentra?

MR. 200SX
11-14-2005, 10:57 PM
Heh if that was a boosted sentra running like it should be I don't think he would post the video.

speedminded
11-14-2005, 10:58 PM
Yeah simple T25 setup at 10psi.lol, and why would i run you again? Actually, what kind of numbers is that setup putting down?

MR. 200SX
11-14-2005, 11:00 PM
Run me again? You never ran me before. Numbers? Put it this way bluebird sr20det engine comes with 205HP-205TQ stock at 7psi which is not even WHP and you claim to put down 210-220whp so I'm around that range at 10psi so I say it's a very fair race.

KevinT707
11-14-2005, 11:25 PM
Forget the Sentra, me & you (SpeedMinded). I always wondered how fast C5's are, how bout it? when I get my car back :)

speedminded
11-14-2005, 11:32 PM
Run me again? You never ran me before. Numbers? Put it this way bluebird sr20det engine comes with 205HP-205TQ stock at 7psi which is not even WHPlol, *pats on the head* you'll be ok. There's a reason why i rarely come in here and people like you are one of them. You have a turbo, built engine i don't know...wanting to run a completely stock normally aspirated honda engine. That would be why i asked why you wanted to run me again, as it's obvious i shouldn't of had to ask you the first time.

Then I clearly asked how much power/torque your setup is putting down, not asking you to beat around the bush bullshitting about something you don't have. I could say a stock integra LS puts out 140hp or whatever but who gives a rats ass? I asked what you were putting down and that determines whether i want to run you or not.

oh yeah, good job editing the post. That's the info i was looking for but where did i say i was putting down 210-220whp?

speedminded
11-14-2005, 11:35 PM
Forget the Sentra, me & you (SpeedMinded). I always wondered how fast C5's are, how bout it? when I get my car back :)damn fool, what's up with all you people wanting to run me now? you are 300lbs lighter than me with a 100 shot...(maybe) properly done ls/vtec plus 100hp minus 300 lbs...are you crazy? why would i do that? :tongue:

Speedm0(\)key
11-15-2005, 12:32 AM
all i know is... speedminded is SICK FAST YO!

MR. 200SX
11-15-2005, 05:58 AM
Hah I only edited cause I didn't answer all your request when I 1st posted. You should know as soon as you post here you need to get ready for a flame war. I honestly don't know what's my car is putting down at the moment so I couldn't answer you that.

BLAKOUTD
11-15-2005, 07:12 AM
you remember the asian guy with the black spec v? yeah thats me

BLAKOUTD
11-15-2005, 07:14 AM
i want to see how i do against the teg with header, intake and cams and maybe a safc

speedminded
11-15-2005, 07:58 AM
Hah I only edited cause I didn't answer all your request when I 1st posted. You should know as soon as you post here you need to get ready for a flame war. I honestly don't know what's my car is putting down at the moment so I couldn't answer you that.ah ok, you're cool now. How are you controlling the fuel, a piggyback unit? I'm guessing it hasn't been on a dyno?

Is Commerce still running? I'm not too big on premeditated street racing...

speedminded
11-15-2005, 07:59 AM
i want to see how i do against the teg with header, intake and cams and maybe a safccam gears or camshafts?

BLAKOUTD
11-15-2005, 08:43 AM
camshafts

BLAKOUTD
11-15-2005, 08:44 AM
ill probably still get spanked but just want to see how i'll do

The Golden Child
11-15-2005, 09:13 AM
its still rice .. hahaha

The Golden Child
11-15-2005, 09:14 AM
nice kill though ..

Jehu
11-15-2005, 10:08 AM
Commerce is open until Nov 18...

Hah I only edited cause I didn't answer all your request when I 1st posted. You should know as soon as you post here you need to get ready for a flame war. I honestly don't know what's my car is putting down at the moment so I couldn't answer you that.
Why should he expect a flame war? He posted his kills w/ video. Where/how can you flame that?

The power Speedminded was talking about is what he would expect after doing the mods in his wish list. He never said he was putting that power down now.

But all this aside, I think we need to do some all motor playing (all manufacturers). No forced induction (including nitrous Kevin!) though! ;) At least not until I can get my wet kit completed and installed! :goodjob:

I'm not much for any kind of street racing though. Too much to loose! Maybe some simple playing like his video (but no 50-130 runs though). I think that's just plain stupid unless it's on the track. Then again, we take risks on our mountain runs (even if we are just playing) so maybe I should just be quiet! :)

speedminded
11-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Commerce is open until Nov 18...

I'm not much for any kind of street racing though. Too much to loose! Maybe some simple playing like his video (but no 50-130 runs though). I think that's just plain stupid unless it's on the track. Then again, we take risks on our mountain runs (even if we are just playing) so maybe I should just be quiet! :)sweeet, i wanna run up there...wish i could dyno this week and get the fuel worked out.

Exactly, i'm not a big fan of it either...those were 50-80 or so pulls with minimal traffic. I like the track anyways, get that slip that tells me everything...i was running a 1.8 sec 60' on street tires before the LSD...getting anyone off the line through the topend of 2nd but then it just kinda runs out against the higher torqued cars. I reallyyy need differant gearing.

Repost Squintz
11-15-2005, 10:29 AM
ha, that cop was funny. Still just rice.

TheFireMan
11-15-2005, 10:37 AM
Lol the office walks out of QT! you should have gotten more footage of him checkin out the car!

But,..Good Video :goodjob:

Jehu
11-15-2005, 10:41 AM
i was running a 1.8 sec 60' on street tires before the LSD
1.8's on streets w/o LSD? What's your secret? I'm lucky to get 2.3's!

I guess I just suck! :goodjob:

What was your 1/4's?

speedminded
11-15-2005, 11:46 AM
1.8's on streets w/o LSD? What's your secret? I'm lucky to get 2.3's!

I guess I just suck! :goodjob:

What was your 1/4's?It's slowww, but 1.8 seconds with a 17" wheel too :tongue: but that was with a bridgestone tire...when i put on both the kumho 711's & 712's it went up 2.0+ seconds.

Ok, with the GS-R p72 ECU i was running a 15.0 to 15.1. Horrible i know, but the fuel wasn't right and VTEC engagement was way off. I corrected some of it with a VAFC.

I finally found an OBDII P73 ECU, it was an OBDIIa though so had to find the OBDIIa to b conversion harness and then the engine opened up...but i was spinning 2nd and 3rd gear * sigh* 15.2-15.3 seconds...i did get a .001 R/T that night though.

....Sooo i picked up an OEM ITR LSD off honda-tech and put it in....went back up, they paired me with an 11 second Nova and halfway down the track i had no clutch...I broke my Clutchmaster Stage III...had tears on each side of each spring all the way around the plate. So i got a ACT street disc and put it in my Clutchmaster pressure plate and it shifts sooo much smoother now. The Stage III would grab so hard it felt like the dash was going to rip off the firewall.

Basically I haven't run it with everything together....PLUS i got the Tein Flex since all that...i was running on a stock shock with intrax spring before then a suspension techniques spring with tokico blues. Now I have lighter 16" wheels with more meat. With the temperature the way it is there is no way i shouldn't be able to break into the 14's...most stock ITR's up there are running 14.9's but they were shifting into 4th when i'm still at the bottom of third. Damn my tall gears. If my roommates B16 tranny had an LSD i'd swap it out the night before.

Jehu
11-15-2005, 12:28 PM
I've ran against a yellow Type R and he did 15.2's from what I can remember.

I feel you on the clutch engagement...the emissions guy about jumped my lude off the rollers shifting into 2nd... lol

I think we are pretty closely matched weight and power wise. I might have a bit more torque with the H22 though. My build sucks for all motor. I put down 180whp w/ 17's (36lbs each combined tire and rim) and did 14.9's. I tried some 14's with some VERY used drag radials (nitto's I believe) but I could only muster a 2.3 60's and a 14.8 on the first 2 runs. After that, they went super slick...from what I hear, used slicks (like the last 25%) are worse than street tires. I got the best 14.9's again the rest of the night.

I now have my Konig Heliums (11lb rims!) w/ some Toyo tires. I think I can probably get 14.7's or even .6's now (nice cooler weather) but won't make it to the track this weekend to find out.

My future plans include at least fixing my exhaust (2" in some spots still!), my intake setup, finish my wet kit and get some extended lugs to run these 22x8x15 slicks.

I should be low 13's w/ a 60 shot and low 14's all motor (probably close to 200 to the wheels). After that, my setup will change a whole lot and I'm hoping to get 230+whp all motor plus the wet kit...should be even more fun then...

IntegraXTR
11-15-2005, 01:12 PM
sweett vid

HalfBaked
11-15-2005, 01:19 PM
You beat a stock b13 se-r.

That isn't anything really to brag about.

Besides I have a mildly modded b13 se-r that is similar to the one in that video. I'd be more then happy to let you make a teg vs. nissan part II video.

1439/2000
11-15-2005, 01:21 PM
It's slowww, but 1.8 seconds with a 17" wheel too :tongue: but that was with a bridgestone tire...when i put on both the kumho 711's & 712's it went up 2.0+ seconds.

Ok, with the GS-R p72 ECU i was running a 15.0 to 15.1. Horrible i know, but the fuel wasn't right and VTEC engagement was way off. I corrected some of it with a VAFC.

I finally found an OBDII P73 ECU, it was an OBDIIa though so had to find the OBDIIa to b conversion harness and then the engine opened up...but i was spinning 2nd and 3rd gear * sigh* 15.2-15.3 seconds...i did get a .001 R/T that night though.

....Sooo i picked up an OEM ITR LSD off honda-tech and put it in....went back up, they paired me with an 11 second Nova and halfway down the track i had no clutch...I broke my Clutchmaster Stage III...had tears on each side of each spring all the way around the plate. So i got a ACT street disc and put it in my Clutchmaster pressure plate and it shifts sooo much smoother now. The Stage III would grab so hard it felt like the dash was going to rip off the firewall.

Basically I haven't run it with everything together....PLUS i got the Tein Flex since all that...i was running on a stock shock with intrax spring before then a suspension techniques spring with tokico blues. Now I have lighter 16" wheels with more meat. With the temperature the way it is there is no way i shouldn't be able to break into the 14's...most stock ITR's up there are running 14.9's but they were shifting into 4th when i'm still at the bottom of third. Damn my tall gears. If my roommates B16 tranny had an LSD i'd swap it out the night before.

Post a video of a NA, open diff, fwd Honda running a 1.8 60 ft on street tires.

speedminded
11-15-2005, 01:23 PM
Got a pair of 15" 8.5lb SSR Comps at home and a couple spare slicks...hey wait, where's miata mike...i just gave him 4 gooood slicks to mount on his spare wheels for the mtn run. I could use a pair of those this week. I'd prolly have to raise my car up though, screw that...i'm perfectly level. I think we would make a really close run....i love competition when each other are within tenths...where the launch, slipping of the clutch (oh yeah, see below), shifts, etc.each have to be perfect otherwise you'll lose. dammit i need to get on a dyno to see my torque curve...figure out exactly where the perfect shift is.

You asked about the 60' times...it's all about slipping the clutch. Where the wheels barely turns over, maybe a little chirp and slight spin but still grabs instantly. It just takes practice...and if it's not working one way then you try it another way until it gets better.

speedminded
11-15-2005, 01:25 PM
Post a video of a NA, open diff, fwd Honda running a 1.8 60 ft on street tires.will my slips do? you'd know it's me by the shitty 1/4 mile :tongue:

speedminded
11-15-2005, 01:28 PM
You beat a stock b13 se-r.

That isn't anything really to brag about.

Besides I have a mildly modded b13 se-r that is similar to the one in that video. I'd be more then happy to let you make a teg vs. nissan part II video.where did i "brag" one bit? You the one in lilburn going PSSTTTT leaving bambinelli's one night a few weeks ago? :)

HalfBaked
11-15-2005, 01:29 PM
Nope, I've never been out that way.

The way you presented your video made it seem as if you were bragging...

1439/2000
11-15-2005, 01:29 PM
will my slips do? you'd know it's me by the shitty 1/4 mile :tongue:

That wont do. Cause it could be anbody withs slicks. 1.8 is like a good rwd launch and a decent awd launch.

IntegraXTR
11-15-2005, 01:42 PM
Nope, I've never been out that way.

The way you presented your video made it seem as if you were bragging...

why don't both off yall go settle it this week...I love tegs (not because I own one) but have seen some fast nissans, but havent really seen any nissan beat a teg on street i.e. 240s, 300zx, etc. I was on 85N last night and this damn white nissan 240 with a S14 conversion I believe kept trying to race me so we just dropped one time and all I seen was his headlights. Not bragging but with the vid speedminded posted I don't think he was braggin, think he was stating his point because he said the guys kept saying he took off early when its just a bunch of sad ass excuses for a soar looser.

HalfBaked
11-15-2005, 01:53 PM
why don't both off yall go settle it this week...I love tegs (not because I own one) but have seen some fast nissans, but havent really seen any nissan beat a teg on street i.e. 240s, 300zx, etc. I was on 85N last night and this damn white nissan 240 with a S14 conversion I believe kept trying to race me so we just dropped one time and all I seen was his headlights. Not bragging but with the vid speedminded posted I don't think he was braggin, think he was stating his point because he said the guys kept saying he took off early when its just a bunch of sad ass excuses for a soar looser.

I'm not serious, it isn't worth my time or gas.

I'd beat him pretty bad (no offense).

speedminded
11-15-2005, 01:59 PM
I'm not serious, it isn't worth my time or gas.

I'd beat him pretty bad (no offense).what's your times? Why don't you run commerce friday?

HalfBaked
11-15-2005, 02:02 PM
13.5@106

And I've trapped higher then 108.

Commerce is far away. Plus apparently I won't pass tech there.

speedminded
11-15-2005, 02:07 PM
13.5@106

And I've trapped higher then 108.

Commerce is far away. Plus apparently I won't pass tech there.lol, why the fuck you want to run me? Let me put a small turbo on with stock internals running about 5psi then we'd be about even. (oh, can't forget a deckplate since i'm 11.8:1)

Why wouldn't you pass tech? For those times you just need a battery tie down, seatbelt, and helmet right?

HalfBaked
11-15-2005, 02:08 PM
I relocated my battery and was told because I no kill switch I wouldn't pass..

Which is retarded if its true.

speedminded
11-15-2005, 02:12 PM
I relocated my battery and was told because I no kill switch I wouldn't pass..

Which is retarded if its true.you want one?

HalfBaked
11-15-2005, 02:15 PM
How much?

speedminded
11-15-2005, 02:20 PM
How much?hehe, would the nismo gods make it rain hardbody's on me if i got you the old one off one of the honda challenge cars? Were using plastic ones forever but recently put on the all metal version so i'm sure there are a couple laying around somewhere...

HalfBaked
11-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Hmm well if you happen to find one, lemme know. I could always use one.

speedminded
11-15-2005, 02:28 PM
Hmm well if you happen to find one, lemme know. I could always use one.just called the shop, still got them there and my goddamn rotors from AP Racing still aren't in and J3 Racing hasn't fabricated my hats either....I'm never going to have Porsche brakes at this rate!

Jehu
11-15-2005, 03:25 PM
I think the switch can't be plastic either. Commerce sucks anyway, we should all go to Montgomery or at least silver dollar. Better tracks!

But if they are all metal, I'll take one too! :) I'd rather have my engine bay cleaner and the car more balanced by putting more weight from the front to the back...

And I know that halfbaked would win that race...what is it with you turbo guys trying to pick on us all motor guys (mildly built all motor at that)? :rolleyes: I'd think that if either of us run 5-7 psi, it would be very close with slicks...

But I'll have to admit that I'm also skeptical on the 1.8 60' with a FWD and street tires. Even with drag radials. Not trying to hate...but that's EXTREMELY impressive if legit! :goodjob:

HalfBaked
11-15-2005, 03:27 PM
I didn't like montgomerys track really..

However they didn't do any sort of tech inspection what so ever that I noticed at least..

Jehu
11-15-2005, 03:29 PM
Really, when I went there...I did 3 tenths better in my street trim (had full interior vs only driver seat, had full trunk stereo setup, and had 16" rims vs stock 14's) and that's when I missed 4th all back in my old 91 Prelude!

speedminded
11-15-2005, 03:46 PM
I think the switch can't be plastic either. Commerce sucks anyway, we should all go to Montgomery or at least silver dollar. Better tracks!

But if they are all metal, I'll take one too! :) I'd rather have my engine bay cleaner and the car more balanced by putting more weight from the front to the back...

And I know that halfbaked would win that race...what is it with you turbo guys trying to pick on us all motor guys (mildly built all motor at that)? :rolleyes: I'd think that if either of us run 5-7 psi, it would be very close with slicks...

But I'll have to admit that I'm also skeptical on the 1.8 60' with a FWD and street tires. Even with drag radials. Not trying to hate...but that's EXTREMELY impressive if legit! :goodjob:never seen any rules on what material the handle could be made out of....say if there was a fire hot enough to melt the switch then it's wayyy too late to worry about cutting the power anyways. Someone let me know.

What's the weight balance of your car? you never want to add weight in the back of a fwd car...on my launchs i'd always squat the rear using the e-brake and just as the light is turning green i'll release it pushing a little weight towards the front...or that's what always worked for me anyways.

now you guys are gonna make me go home and locate my box of slips...back to my 11.2@122 triumph daytona 955i days..yeah, 4 tenths slower than stock because i had extra teeth on the sprocket giving me 25lbs more torque but less topend :)

1439/2000
11-15-2005, 03:52 PM

I have never seen a honda beat a nissan on the street. And what the hell is an s14 conversion? Thats like saying a 93 civic had an eg conversion.

You don't know much about cars.

Anyway speedminded,

1.8 60fts are fast. We should race from a dig.

speedminded
11-15-2005, 03:56 PM
I have never seen a honda beat a nissan on the street. And what the hell is an s14 conversion? Thats like saying a 93 civic had an eg conversion.

You don't know much about cars.

Anyway speedminded,

1.8 60fts are fast. We should race from a dig.I know marshall was there in the 240 and erin too when i was runnin 1.8...i'll find the slips, it's just going to take hours and hours since i've moved twice since i last saw them.

1439/2000
11-15-2005, 04:04 PM
I know marshall was there in the 240 and erin too when i was runnin 1.8...i'll find the slips, it's just going to take hours and hours since i've moved twice since i last saw them.

Ehhh I know Erin. If he posts it up then I'll believe it. I just dont know you.

Jehu
11-15-2005, 04:05 PM
never seen any rules on what material the handle could be made out of....say if there was a fire hot enough to melt the switch then it's wayyy too late to worry about cutting the power anyways. Someone let me know.

What's the weight balance of your car? you never want to add weight in the back of a fwd car...on my launchs i'd always squat the rear using the e-brake and just as the light is turning green i'll release it pushing a little weight towards the front...or that's what always worked for me anyways.

now you guys are gonna make me go home and locate my box of slips...back to my 11.2@122 triumph daytona 955i days..yeah, 4 tenths slower than stock because i had extra teeth on the sprocket giving me 25lbs more torque but less topend :)
I'm pretty sure it says it. I did some researching though I forgot where I saw it.

For the weights, well, I was meaning for like autocross, road racing, or mountain runs.

KevinT707
11-15-2005, 04:23 PM
SpeedMinded, all I'm asking is All-Motor Vs. All-Motor .. that's all :)

speedminded
11-15-2005, 04:34 PM
SpeedMinded, all I'm asking is All-Motor Vs. All-Motor .. that's all :)LS/VTEC W/O spray in a CRX vs. a DC2 w/ a stock b18c5? ok, that's sounds like a relatively good run...i know a 1st gen crx, i think 400 lbs lighter, with a strong b16 is about even. You still have quite a bit of a weight advantage though.

Julio
11-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Nice kill..

I Raced a GSR and an LS with my stock SpecV.

LS I pulled 1 1/2 cars right away from about 50 and up... GSR Stayed even till about 70 from a a 50 mph roll, after that I Started pulling away.. and away and away.

Stock peace of shit slow Specv

KevinT707
11-15-2005, 05:54 PM
Mine weighs in at 2240 @ Silver Dollar. My buddies LS Teg weighed in at 2700, so I suppose you'll be some where around there :). In a couple weeks ? :)

i think 400 lbs lighter, with a strong b16 is about even. You still have quite a bit of a weight advantage though.

Doppelgänger
11-15-2005, 06:34 PM
Alright Jason... when we gonna get a go??? oh yeah.. when i have a car that uns right.... lol

MR. 200SX
11-15-2005, 06:50 PM
ah ok, you're cool now. How are you controlling the fuel, a piggyback unit? I'm guessing it hasn't been on a dyno?

Is Commerce still running? I'm not too big on premeditated street racing...

Yeah not too big on streets unless people really get on my nerves. I don't usually have cars trying to race me for some reason but anyways I run the JWT program ECU for my setup and yeah it's been on the dyno and it was probably 8 months ago which I put down 235WHP 245TQ @ 11psi. Right now I pumped the boost up and bit and changed to a 3" mandrel bend downpipe so I don't know what kind of numbers I'm putting down at the moment. Either way whenever we have an SR20VE sentra around the streets you should give it a run. I think it would make a really cool race. NA vs NA that is.

speedminded
11-16-2005, 09:47 AM
Alright Jason... when we gonna get a go??? oh yeah.. when i have a car that uns right.... loli told you, i'll disconnect one of my plug wires and run you :tongue:

Ludester
11-16-2005, 08:20 PM
^lol

ECE3040
11-17-2005, 12:48 AM
Nice video!

What kind of exhaust you have now?

speedminded
11-17-2005, 08:48 AM
Nice video!

What kind of exhaust you have now?lol, or the lack of. Wrapped 4 to 1 header, stock cat, then a stainless pipe & high flow resonator behind it...that's it. Got a flange and turn down i need to weld together so it can eventually be my weekend setup (track & runs)...it's deep but wayyy too loud for daily driving. huhhh, whajj you say?!

I'm looking for a Fujitsubo RM01A.

mocha latte cupcake
11-17-2005, 09:04 AM

you're my hero.

EJ25RUN
11-17-2005, 09:08 AM
lol, or the lack of. Wrapped 4 to 1 header, stock cat, then a stainless pipe & high flow resonator behind it...that's it. Got a flange and turn down i need to weld together so it can eventually be my weekend setup (track & runs)...it's deep but wayyy too loud for daily driving. huhhh, whajj you say?!

Does any shop around here distribute fujitsubo parts or is it back to ebay?

Jehu
11-17-2005, 09:39 AM
Not sure around here but passwordjdm has one...
http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.asp?P_ID=991&numLanguageID=

$824 though! :crazy: :eek:

speedminded
11-17-2005, 09:43 AM
Does any shop around here distribute fujitsubo parts or is it back to ebay?passwordjdm has a complete setup used for $500 but shipping is gonna rape me. i'm thinking about doing an all custom pipe from the header back and just buying the muffler then weld on some hooks and make the fujitsubo can a slipon.

Jehu
11-17-2005, 10:24 AM
passwordjdm has a complete setup used for $500 but shipping is gonna rape me. i'm thinking about doing an all custom pipe from the header back and just buying the muffler then weld on some hooks and make the fujitsubo can a slipon.
\/ \/ \/ \/

Not sure around here but passwordjdm has one...
http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.asp?P_ID=991&numLanguageID=

$824 though! :crazy: :eek:

Where did you see 500?

DC2 Integra Fujitsubo RM01A $ 824.99

speedminded
11-17-2005, 10:33 AM
\/ \/ \/ \/

Where did you see 500?dunno, saw it last week...may have been another similiar site but pretty sure it was password jdm since i'm always checking out their garage sales.

*edit* you know what, maybe it was aj-racing? dunno, can't access their site from here....

IntegraXTR
11-17-2005, 02:20 PM
speakin of password and aj-racing, how come they don't sell that jdm tear drop decal no more? I'm looking for that

speedminded
11-17-2005, 02:35 PM
speakin of password and aj-racing, how come they don't sell that jdm tear drop decal no more? I'm looking for thatthe "new driver" emblem? why would you want that?

IntegraXTR
11-17-2005, 03:58 PM
the "new driver" emblem? why would you want that?

I just like the decal, didn't know what it meant, just thought it looked good besides the advan decal

speedminded
11-17-2005, 03:59 PM
I just like the decal, didn't know what it meant, just thought it looked good besides the advan decalyou talking about the green and yellow emblems...that's just like having student driver across the back of your bumper :tongue:

edit, found it..

http://repo.jackmoves.com/ albums/album124/SANY0360.jpg

umfogotmyname2111
11-22-2005, 08:31 PM
the guy in the 240 said that u did drop and punch the gas for a second, and then u got off, sound like u got scared of top end. :king:

umfogotmyname2111
11-22-2005, 08:36 PM
the sentra was coming back up, till u got off the gas. : :idb: :bigok: :2up:

JDMracer16
11-22-2005, 08:50 PM
what do you have done to the motor?

morelian09
11-22-2005, 09:11 PM
do u want to run a eg hatch just let me know its a half itr half gsr

EJ25RUN
11-22-2005, 09:12 PM
as in itr head and gsr block?

Speedm0(\)key
11-22-2005, 09:31 PM
the sentra was coming back up, till u got off the gas. : :idb: :bigok: :2up:

he still lost, whats your point?

WINDSOR
11-22-2005, 09:34 PM
do u want to run a eg hatch just let me know its a half itr half gsr

make sure your car isn't broken first so there are no excuses.

Speedm0(\)key
11-22-2005, 09:37 PM
make sure your car isn't broken first so there are no excuses.

oh damn.. lol

ill predict a "dude.. i got a leg cramp going into 4th gear!, im fo real maing, DONT be DOUBTIN da EG yo!"

morelian09
11-23-2005, 12:08 PM
like always getting into other peoples business. dude get a life and worry about yourself.

no its an itr engine with gsr tranny