PDA

View Full Version : new baby and shitty mother-in-law

ducky1177
10-13-2010, 06:46 PM
my baby is 2 months old today. =] weighs 10lb12oz
had to move in with my girl's parents because my job sucks ass and im not getting hours. the shitty part is that she thinks she can tell us what to do with our baby. fuck that shit. how the fuck do you tell her to back the hell up when your living with her. just had orientation at KTH yesterday. hope i get the job. haha. ready to leave

civic gsr
10-13-2010, 10:00 PM
lol i feel u man i say move out quick and tell your wife not to listen to her mom alot it brings problems trust me

gtlimer
10-16-2010, 10:03 AM
yeah.. just stick it out until you're ready to move out.

Got Milk?
10-16-2010, 03:48 PM
She is probably just pulling your strings, waiting for you to go off on her so she can tell you to GTFO!

nsany(atl)
10-16-2010, 08:05 PM
maybe you should listen to the advice, your homeless, jobless, unmarried with a 2 month old, sounds like you have this whole life thing already figured out.

Bacon
10-16-2010, 09:29 PM
maybe you should listen to the advice, your homeless, jobless, unmarried with a 2 month old, sounds like you have this whole life thing already figured out.

Since when did you HAVE to get married just to have kids?

Smile and wave, Ducky. Eat it up until you can afford to get back out in the world as a family. Then you can tell her to eat a dick or whatever you want to tell her.

G.C
10-16-2010, 11:30 PM

dam you went ham!!!

Echonova
10-17-2010, 07:47 AM
Eat it up until you can afford to get back out in the world as a family. Then you can tell her to eat a dick or whatever you want to tell her.Uhh... That's probably not a good idea either, just in case you ever have to go back.

Again.

Or see her at family get-togethers.

Or need her to baby sit.

Or how about just not saying anything at all because that "shitty mother-in-law" was kind enough to put a roof over your family's head, since you are incapable of doing so at the current time.

Bacon
10-17-2010, 08:27 AM
...Or how about just not saying anything at all because that "shitty mother-in-law" was kind enough to put a roof over your family's head, since you are incapable of doing so at the current time.

good point

ducky1177
10-17-2010, 09:37 AM

1) i could live with my mother so im not homeless
2) i have a job but have been getting less hours and another on the way
3) i am married with a beautiful child

time for you to GTFO

Okie_doke.
10-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Nothing you can do Donald, you just gotta suck it up till you move out

blown_ss
10-19-2010, 01:11 PM
if you want anything at all done about it then your wife has to do it. she knows her mother and how she will act. you would have to talk to her about it and hope she will say something. if that doesnt work then you will just have to suck it up until you can get on your own. good luck.

ducky1177
10-19-2010, 04:46 PM
why don't you live with your mother..

cause that will be 30 minutes away from my baby and my job

hadouken
10-24-2010, 12:28 AM
30 minutes of less bitching right? lol sounds worth it to me