PDA

View Full Version : TRADE: Samsung Galaxy S (vibrant) for HTC G2... If you want to buy $350

kfzemx3
10-12-2010, 01:56 PM
I got my Galaxy S less than 2 months ago and where I love it, I would prefer to get a HTC G2 (loved my g1 and where I like the galaxy s, I prefer htc phones). The phone is in perfect condition (just like it came out of the box). I've rooted the phone but other than that its pretty much bone stock (minus the apps that have been installed, but those will be erased before I hand over to someone else). I will also include the case that Tmobile sales for the Galaxy S (vibrant). Also the phone just got its update, no really while I'm typing this it started downloading the update.

If you want a specific Rom off XDA I can install that for you as well, in case you don't want to wait for the official froyo update. Note I will do this for you but if there are any type of issues from the rom you select, I will not warranty the work, just like doing it yourself if you choose to play with this phone and it gets bricked its on you. I've rooted and installed roms on a few different Android devices and have had zero problems so I wouldn't worry to much, plus I will only do a rom from XDA I will not install any other rom as I trust XDA.

For all you lowballers that are going to send me an email, you see the price I posted up top? Yea its not going any lower than that so don't even bother wasting mine or your time, not going to give you a super cheap price so that I'm out of money and a phone. Especially when I really don't want to sell the phone but trade for a phone of equal value.

If this doesn't interest you then its 350.

Other than that, if you are interested hit me up and lets talk... for the record I only want to trade for a G2 no other phone, no evo, no iphone, no capitivate, no epic, and don't even mention a blackberry...

pics below and phone specs can be found here:
http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&id=2439&c=samsung_vibrant__galaxy_s

email: [email protected]
or PM me

https://post.craigslist.org/imagepreview/n/3k33o63p45Y45Z05U0aac7b4c17fef2531aee.jpg
https://post.craigslist.org/imagepreview/n/3n53p53l75Y15V05U1aacfc5c0b4fe4d31588.jpg

kfzemx3
10-12-2010, 02:02 PM
*Note This phone will work on AT&T networks as well, just have to change a code.

kfzemx3
10-12-2010, 06:11 PM
Ok well here in lies the problem with that, I didn't pay street value for my phone, the person trading me a g2 didn't pay street value for his phone (unless he/she's an idiot), so why would I base the trade off street value? This is more wholesale than retail, we both got phones at a lot lower of a price, the specs for each phone are pretty much the same.

kfzemx3
10-13-2010, 10:42 AM
true, but I can get the g2 for 266 from tmobile using my other line upgrade, so i would never pay that much when i can get it for much less, I just didn't want to have to go through the hassle of buying another phone and then trying to sell this one, I would rather just do a trade, now that being said if someone wants to go with me to tmobile and pay for the g2 on my account I'll give them the galaxy s for the price of the g2 with my discount.

I don't like this touchwiz 3.0 version of android they are using, plus i prefer an actual keyboard, on screen sucks for big fingers, and swype can be annoying at times.

kfzemx3
10-13-2010, 01:29 PM
SOLD/TRADED :)

chonownsyooh
10-21-2010, 12:25 PM
htc hd2 trade?