PDA

View Full Version : I found the secret to why nemos car was so fast all motor.

h22 jones
10-09-2010, 12:39 PM
He was running the first six speed trany on a h series and i can prove it. Dark star will you please post the video im sure you know which one im talking about.

Echonova
10-09-2010, 12:56 PM
He was running the first six speed trany on a h series and i can prove it. Dark star will you please post the video im sure you know which one im talking about.Wow... So you find out a secret, and your first instinct is to post what you know online? And if you can prove it why does DarkStar have to post anything? You prove it...

Snitch

Apex1972
10-09-2010, 01:08 PM
WTF???!!!!?!?!?

Evil Goat
10-09-2010, 01:09 PM
lol...i thought it was because he was spraying the shit out of a k-series

Apex1972
10-09-2010, 05:17 PM
lol@ the sig Josh

h22 jones
10-10-2010, 05:38 PM
just get joey to post the run were he missed six gears it had to be a six speed trany lmao.

DarKStaR
10-10-2010, 05:50 PM
EL OH EL, i think i cut the video off after the first 3!

NEMO
10-12-2010, 06:54 AM
I guess the cat is out the bag lol

*EFilliated*
10-12-2010, 07:22 AM
I'm curious to kno Wat u ran at import showdown at Reynolds?

I guess the cat is out the bag lol

NEMO
10-12-2010, 08:41 AM
I'm curious to kno Wat u ran at import showdown at Reynolds?slow as fuck. 12.9 i think was the lowest i got it. i was still working out all the bugs. i had a few people tell me that it should have been a high 11 sec all motor car. i just couldnt get the bugs worked out.

and the night the OP is talking about i was on 22" slick and missed 2, 3, and 4 gear due to breaking my tranny at import showdown and just having it ratchet strapped to the frame and ran a 13.0

when i parted it out i was told that the guy who assembled my block put my pistons in backwards. so this could be the reason why everytime something went wrong all my intake valves got bent

blown_ss
10-12-2010, 09:53 AM
slow as fuck. 12.9 i think was the lowest i got it. i was still working out all the bugs. i had a few people tell me that it should have been a high 11 sec all motor car. i just couldnt get the bugs worked out.

and the night the OP is talking about i was on 22" slick and missed 2, 3, and 4 gear due to breaking my tranny at import showdown and just having it ratchet strapped to the frame and ran a 13.0

when i parted it out i was told that the guy who assembled my block put my pistons in backwards. so this could be the reason why everytime something went wrong all my intake valves got bent

i wouldnt use that guy again. lol.

NEMO
10-12-2010, 10:04 AM
i wouldnt use that guy again. lol.
oh believe me i wont. i should put him out on blast because i know he has assembled a few others on this website but im not going to

thundercatz1
10-12-2010, 11:32 AM
six speed on a h series is a rare wow factor, big ups to you nemo

blown_ss
10-12-2010, 11:41 AM
oh believe me i wont. i should put him out on blast because i know he has assembled a few others on this website but im not going to

yeah i dont think i would do that either. it just starts crap thats not needed.

Tech5
10-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Yeah , unless you personally saw and tore it apart but not now ...

h22 jones
10-14-2010, 01:21 AM
Untill this week end it was still together and trust me they were in backwards i took pictures lol. Every intake valve is bent in his head (will be fixed before sold)and the first time he had a problem on the dyno( we fixed the head then also) every intake valve was bent then to . I have to admite the bearings look perfect matter fact the guy that bought it is using the rods and crank so he should have no problem putting it together because the bottom end is perfect. He just put the small valve reliefs on the intake side had he not done that i bleieve the few teeth the motor jumped would not have hurt it abit because the valves would not have hit the pistons either time . I mean there is barely a mark on th pistons now. He had a beast of a motor very comparable to my dads ( same hp just a little different mid range and tourqe because we run a h23 crank and different cams) and he had h2b plus it was in a striped chasis that im sure weighed 400 pounds less then my dads si hatch. If he would have got all the bugs out no reason why it shouldnt have run low 12s or high 11s on motor . I offered to fix trany and head for free lol just to keep somebody in the all motor class to race hell i sold him my head for the motor i am building and gave him the intake valves so i could race him at import showdown . I hated i was sick as hell that day but cant nobody say im not a hell of competitor. In return nemo gave me his spare axle at import showdown we did everything we could to run each other and i fd it up lol sorry nemo. i did make a good friend out of the deal and nemo has gave me a realy good deal on the rest of the stuff i needed off his build to finish mine i realy appreciate it hell of a guy and ive fixed his tranys and head trying to help him get his money out of his stuff ( we all know how much money we put into this stuff and how hard it is to get it back out) so that he can have something bigger and better. I have always beleived that if you help people it will come back around i appreciate the deal on the parts nemo and if you need anything or when you start on your new project bring it to the shop we will get it together hell if you get time we can paint that thing in a weekend whole car it doesnt need much body work. I hope after reading this houston you realize you didnt have a chance in hell with 2 cars and the hit or 2 buses for that matter lol and that was with out the bottle the motor was built for atleast a 75 shot that would have been nasty.

*EFilliated*
10-14-2010, 05:15 AM
@ NEMO, u gonna compete next month at import showdown?

NEMO
10-14-2010, 07:39 AM
Untill this week end it was still together and trust me they were in backwards i took pictures lol. Every intake valve is bent in his head (will be fixed before sold)and the first time he had a problem on the dyno( we fixed the head then also) every intake valve was bent then to . I have to admite the bearings look perfect matter fact the guy that bought it is using the rods and crank so he should have no problem putting it together because the bottom end is perfect. He just put the small valve reliefs on the intake side had he not done that i bleieve the few teeth the motor jumped would not have hurt it abit because the valves would not have hit the pistons either time . I mean there is barely a mark on th pistons now. He had a beast of a motor very comparable to my dads ( same hp just a little different mid range and tourqe because we run a h23 crank and different cams) and he had h2b plus it was in a striped chasis that im sure weighed 400 pounds less then my dads si hatch. If he would have got all the bugs out no reason why it shouldnt have run low 12s or high 11s on motor . I offered to fix trany and head for free lol just to keep somebody in the all motor class to race hell i sold him my head for the motor i am building and gave him the intake valves so i could race him at import showdown . I hated i was sick as hell that day but cant nobody say im not a hell of competitor. In return nemo gave me his spare axle at import showdown we did everything we could to run each other and i fd it up lol sorry nemo. i did make a good friend out of the deal and nemo has gave me a realy good deal on the rest of the stuff i needed off his build to finish mine i realy appreciate it hell of a guy and ive fixed his tranys and head trying to help him get his money out of his stuff ( we all know how much money we put into this stuff and how hard it is to get it back out) so that he can have something bigger and better. I have always beleived that if you help people it will come back around i appreciate the deal on the parts nemo and if you need anything or when you start on your new project bring it to the shop we will get it together hell if you get time we can paint that thing in a weekend whole car it doesnt need much body work. I hope after reading this houston you realize you didnt have a chance in hell with 2 cars and the hit or 2 buses for that matter lol and that was with out the bottle the motor was built for atleast a 75 shot that would have been nasty.
i have learned a lot from you and i thank you for everything you have done. remember how they wasnt going to let you run at import showdown and we had to tell them that I was ok with you staying in lol.

i cant wait till you start putting yours together. just let me know when i would like to have a hand in it if that cool with you

@ NEMO, u gonna compete next month at import showdown?dont have anything to run. im getting the itch to build another one but i have to put other things first right now

*EFilliated*
10-14-2010, 09:34 AM
i have learned a lot from you and i thank you for everything you have done. remember how they wasnt going to let you run at import showdown and we had to tell them that I was ok with you staying in lol.

i cant wait till you start putting yours together. just let me know when i would like to have a hand in it if that cool with you
dont have anything to run. im getting the itch to build another one but i have to put other things first right now

O ok gotcha

preferredduck
10-21-2010, 01:42 AM
backwards pistons, that's a pretty hard thing to mess up, last time i looked most of them had arrows pointing to the front. sux bad man, car sounds like it was nasty to mess with. i'm sure you suprised a lot of people with it too.