PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: IMBOSILE

The Ren
11-14-2005, 01:24 PM
YOU FUCKING POS ASSHOLE... TALK ABOUT SOMEVHING NOT FUNNY.. THAT WAS A BULNSHIT MOVE ON YOUR PART... I SWECR TO GOD IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO"YOU REALLY ARE... YOU WILL WISH"YOU HAD NEVER FUCKING FUCKED WIVH ME..

imbosile
11-14-2005, 01:25 PM
it was just a joke calm down i thought all this clow stuff was a huge joke\
my bad

kelly marie
11-14-2005, 01:26 PM
damn dude wtf did you do to my girly?

The Ren
11-14-2005, 01:26 PM
it was just a joke calm down i thought all this clow stuff was a huge joke\
my bad
No you fucking pos.. dont fucking act like you kngw it was a fucking joke.. you knew i was fucking serious... shuv the fuck up you son of a bitch... I swear to god if its the last thing I fucking do.. you will"wish you had never done that.. vhink im kidding.. fucking try me..

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-14-2005, 01:27 PM
wow

soxfan30
11-14-2005, 01:28 PM
It's not a jokg dickhead. I hope you're glad to know you had her in fucking tecrs you piece of shit. I'd watch"what you do...

TheFireMan
11-14-2005, 01:29 PM
woooahhh..Waaiit a seccoond What Happened! :confused:

AznTraitor
11-14-2005, 01:29 PM
woooahhh..Waaiit a seccoond What Happened! :confused:

+1

imbosile
11-14-2005, 01:30 PM
It's not a joke dickhead. I hope you're glad to know you had her in fucking tears you piece of shit. I'd watch what you do...

dude am i SO SO SO SO SO sorry i swear to god

i seriously thought this was joke, cuz i have never met anyone in my life scared of clowns...i AM FUCKING SERIOUS i didnt know it was a serious problem i AM REALLY SORRY...omg i am sorry seriously

The Ren
11-14-2005, 01:30 PM
The fucktard sent me a pm saying "Oh look this is a cool pic of a supra.." I shoulda known not to fucking click it.. and I did.. and it was a pic of this scary ass clown.. talk about hyperventalating.. im still having problems breathing..

Scrappy
11-14-2005, 01:31 PM
he knew it was not a joke, he is a low life dumb fuck, who now has 2 threads going just today saying how much of a fuck up of a human he is.

kelly marie
no matter if you thought it was a joke or not you really shouldnt be mean to people... just keep out of their business!!

SOHC MONSTER
good going guy, now you've done it. hope you can dig your self outta this one...

The Ren
11-14-2005, 01:32 PM
dude am i SO SO SO SO SO sorry i swear to god

i seriously thought this was joke, cuz i have never met anyone in my life scared of clowns...i AM FUCKING SERIOUS i didnt know it was a serious problem i AM REALLY SORRY...omg i am sorry seriously

FUCK YOU.. I COULD CARELESS ANYMORE WHAT YOU THINK.. I DONT GIVE A DAMN CAUSE IF YOU DIDNT YOU WOULDA JUST SENT ME A PIC OF THE DAMN THING.. NOT TRIED TO HIDE IT... SERIOUSLY DUDE.. YOUR A JACKASS FOR DOING THAT AND SO HELP ME GOD.. ID ADVISE YOU TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME... LIKE I SAID.. DONT BELIEVE ME.. TRY IT...

AznTraitor
11-14-2005, 01:32 PM
he knew it was not a joke, he is a low life dumb fuck, who now has 2 threads going just today saying how much of a fuck up of a human he is.

wtf is up with your SIG? I know I didnt do anything!

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-14-2005, 01:33 PM
^^^i think she means peter from isp

imbosile
11-14-2005, 01:34 PM
omg guys, how the hell am i supposed to know that wasnt a joke?!?! i thought i was becasue of what QD and that other guy are doing in that one thread, trying to get you to look at clowns, since they are trying to get you to see one, i just figured it was a joke. Look at it from my perspective, its easy to see how i would of assumed it was a joke.

2mchbooty
11-14-2005, 01:35 PM
Thats seriously fucked up! Even if it was just a joke, thats not cool-ESPECIALLY since you dont even know her!!! :2up:

soxfan30
11-14-2005, 01:36 PM
Dickhead...if you're not sure it's a joke, fucking ask her. Are you fucking retarded or something? She wouldn't look at those clowns anyways, you shithead.

The Ren
11-14-2005, 01:36 PM
omg guys, how the hell am i supposed to know that wasnt a joke?!?! i thought i was becasue of what QD and that other guy are doing in that one thread, trying to get you to look at clowns, since they are trying to get you to see one, i just figured it was a joke. Look at it from my perspective, its easy to see how i would of assumed it was a joke.
Did you not see how many times i kept saying i was serious???? Dumb fuck... read... wait I forgot you cant do that... Look you little asshole... I'd advise you to keep your distance from me... You pissed me the fuck off and I'm done being nice...

AznTraitor
11-14-2005, 01:37 PM
^^^i think she means peter from isp

ahhh, I figured so....but I just thought I'd ask :D

Scrappy
11-14-2005, 01:37 PM
no buddy, especially cause you have no clue who she is, nor know anything about her, you are a fuck up seriously. take your fuckin wacked up car and move the fuck on.

peter, its my secret EG lover peter ;) boy oh boy i wont get started in this thread lol

imbosile
11-14-2005, 01:38 PM
omg you guys plz, i was not trying to make her scared, i really respect her, i love her car, and her personality on the forums, i was in no way trying to scare her seriously i had no idea it was a real problem, you have to see this from my perspective, i mean c'mon guys?

The Ren
11-14-2005, 01:38 PM
omg you guys plz, i was not trying to make her scared, i really respect her, i love her car, and her personality on the forums, i was in no way trying to scare her seriously i had no idea it was a real problem, you have to see this from my perspective, i mean c'mon guys?
I dont have to see shit you little dipwad... Fuck off before I really get pissed..

imbosile
11-14-2005, 01:39 PM
and wtf are you talking about "your done being nice", when have you ever said anything nice tome?

soxfan30
11-14-2005, 01:40 PM

Respect her? You wouldn't have done that if you respected her. Respect is earned, not given, shithead. Take my advice....leave...no one wants you here. Take a razor, cut your wrists and end your miserable existence.

kelly marie
my advice to you dude is to drop it.. you already messed up and made her mad.. maybe its best if you stop posting in here

AznTraitor
seriously though....even though I thought imbosile was a fucktard when he was JordanW, I can honestly see where he might've thought it was a big joke....Look at what QD and Brett posted....I mean, it seems like a joke to me....maybe imbosile just took the joke a little too far?

imbosile
I dont have to see shit you little dipwad... Fuck off before I really get pissed..

ok if you want to believe that i knew it was serious, then fine. but i am telling you honestly i didnt know it wasn't a joke. :(

The Ren
and wtf are you talking about "your done being nice", when have you ever said anything nice tome?
When have I ever said ANYTHING to you.. you fucking bastard.. huh? I havn't even acknowledged your fucking presence here on the forum... until now...I hope you realize what you just did for yourself...

SquishyC

sometimes its just best to stfu for a while....please take my advice. :rant:

Hope your ok Karen :) <<<hugs>>>

Scrappy
11-14-2005, 01:41 PM
she is always nice, so shut it. and meaning that she is not playing around iwth your little punk ass... like i said, quit stepping up, and either move on , or expect to get royally fucked with followers on here.

imbosile
seriously though....even though I thought imbosile was a fucktard when he was JordanW, I can honestly see where he might've thought it was a big joke....Look at what QD and Brett posted....I mean, it seems like a joke to me....maybe imbosile just took the joke a little too far?

thank you

The Ren

THIS IS FUCKING JORDAN W??????? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME......

Scrappy
11-14-2005, 01:42 PM
babe i told you that on AIM that was him.

yeah took it just alittle way to far

soxfan30
11-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Hmm...I've heard about you Jordan. Apparently you called her a fat whale or something to that extent. If you got any balls, bring it man. I have no problem knocking your fuckin teeth out.

SOHC MONSTER
11-14-2005, 01:43 PM
and the flaming continues.....but he deserves it. how could you not know that she wasnt serious? i know lots of people that are petrafied of clowns. what qd did was harmless compared to what you did bro, so tuck your tail and fuckin beat it!

imbosile
11-14-2005, 01:43 PM
THIS IS FUCKING JORDAN W??????? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME......

ummm..... no :D